My Feelings Are Real (BoyxBoy...

By Skylar_Jackson

Draco was annoyed. He had to go back to Hogwarts for another year with Potter. Upon seeing him however, Draco... More

A/N Quikie
Thoughts(1)
Final Truce(2)
A/N
Denial(3)
Forget it(4)
A/N Sorry
Stuck with HIM(5)
I must not tell lies(6)
The Room(7)
Harry's (brilliant) Idea(8)
The Note(9)
Nightmares and Cuddles(10)
Boyfriend Weekend(11)
A/N
Something is Happening(13)
Warnings That Kill(14)
Uh-Oh-Ohhh(15)
Finding Out The Easy Way (16)
A/N- PLEASE READ
Too Quiet(17)
Smiles and Scars -Part 1(18)
Smiles and Scars -Part 2 (19)
A/N
A/N Again Sorry
Smiles and Scars -Part 3 (20)
Final Showdown (21)
Recovery (22)
Reunite (23)
Reunite (Part 2) (24)
Reunite (Part 3) (25)
A/N Information
When's The Wedding (26)
A/N
Here's The Wedding (27)
An Apology

The Christmas Ball(12)

9.5K 372 297
By Skylar_Jackson

Melody smiled, turning around to her way-to-excitable boyfriend.

"Fred! C'mon, we have to tell them!" They were searching for Harry and Draco (or at least, she was) to tell them what Hermione had told them before. That there was a Christmas Ball coming up in a few days. She had nearly toppled out of her chair when she had the brilliant idea that this ball would bring the two boys together (wink,wink).

"I'm coming, love!" He exclaimed, giddy. He was excruciatingly happy about many things. Mostly dealing with Harry and Draco getting shoved together until they kiss. Or shag. Whichever comes last.

"There they are!" She chirped, dragging Fred over to the two (hopefully to-be) lovebirds chatting under a tree.

Before she reached them, she had a full 5 minute fangirling episode over how adorable they looked.

"Harry! Draco!" She called, practically teleporting to them, making Harry shriek and jump into Draco's lap. ......Oops? Haha, nope.

"I just wanted to tell you that there's a Christmas Ball coming up in a few days. Might as well get your dates." She spoke with a wink, beaming when they looked at each other and went bright red.

"T-Thanks Mel." Harry replied, nodding her way, and she politely responded to him before skipping away with a poor boyfriend in tow.

"Melody!!! Wait up!! C'mon!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So......" Draco trailed off, purring in Harry's ear making him shiver.

"Will you be my date to the dance?" Draco asked innocently, but the question had a certain way to it, sounding like Harry had no choice.

"Oh, I don't know..... I was thinking about asking Seamus..." Harry teased, and Draco faked a frown. "I'll go with you, Drake." He mused, kissing his cheek.

"Oh, by the way, what was that nightmare you had last night? I was worried."

Draco's face went slack, and he looked at Harry with pain. "It....." He trailed off, not really knowing how to start it.

He then began to tell Harry about the flashbacks, leaving out the parts where Lucius abused him. What would Harry think of him if he knew? He didn't want to find out.

"Oh, I know how you feel." Harry leaned back once he finished explaining about the war flashback. "I get those too, but not as much anymore."

Draco nods, slightly more relaxed than before. The nightmares are quite constant, but he had stopped fainting for a few weeks now. McGonagall still requires them to stay in the room together, to 'sort out issues' that they might have. They didn't object to that though, they were quite elated when she brought up the news.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh, Harry, we'll be late!" Draco spoke suddenly, jumping up to his feet. Harry frowned.

"For what exactly?" He turned his head. "Oh look, there's Ron and Hermione!" He looked back at Draco.

"Merlins beard, you have the attention span of a goldfish. This is the exact reason why you weren't in Ravenclaw. McGonagall wanted to speak to us!"

"Oh."

"Wow, so much emotion." Draco quipped, and Harry grinned, rolling his eyes. Harry (much to Draco's annoyment) got up slowly and then frowned.

"Could Ron and 'Mione come with us?"

"I think we might break Weasley, but alright." Harry smiled, shaking his head and called his two best friends over.

"Professor McGonagall wanted to speak to Draco and I, and I was wondered if you two wanted to come?"

"Oh, of course Harry!" Hermione chirped, and then gave him a quick hug. He could almost feel the jealousy radiating off of Draco in waves.

"Ah, sure thing mate." Ron spoke with a shrug, narrowing his eyes at Draco.

"Oh, Weasley don't worry." Draco teased. "I won't snog Harry if that's what your worried about. Maybe later though." Ron and Hermione's faces went red. Harry laughed.

"I- you- Malfoy." Ron spluttered out, and Draco smirked.

"What's that Weasley? Ruining your 'innocence'?" Ron paled and went red at the same time. "I've ruined Harry's already." He purred, winking at Harry and Harry shook his head, hiding the crimson blush that had overtaken his face. Ron squeaked.

"Let's go already, honestly boys." Hermione finally spoke, and Harry mentally thanked her for saving him for more embarrassment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You do understand, Mr.Malfoy, that this news is not what you may have been hoping for?" Malfoy nodded, and Hermione watched with interest.

"You see Mr.Malfoy, and I am terribly sorry for the news, Lucius Malfoy has escaped Azkaban." A crash of chairs made Hermione stop having a miniature panic attack and look up.

Malfoy had fallen over, practically curled up into a ball, but he had stood up, looking disheveled.

"Are you alright?" Professor asked, and Draco nodded timidly. Ron, whom was beside her, gaped.

"You may go now." She ushered them out the door and Draco walked out with  a shaking composure, Harry by his side, whispering things she couldn't quite hear.

She felt sorry for Malfoy, since she knew he had a bad childhood with that kind of father. However, she didn't want to interfere with anything.

"Merlin, 'Mione." Ron breathed out, still to shocked to say anything above a whisper. She nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SMALL TIME SKIP YOU LIKE IT?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Draco?" Harry spoke to him, and Draco snapped out of his trance, sitting back down on the bed.

"Are you alright-" He spoke softly but was cut off by a angry Draco, which was to be expected.

"Bloody hell Harry, no I'm NOT! You think I'd be alright if my FATHER broke out of jail, and wanted to COME AFTER ME?!!!?  I had ENOUGH trouble as it is, with all those NIGHTMARES, and now THIS?!

IM NOT OKAY BECAUSE THE MAN WHOM ABUSED ME IS COMING TO FINISH THE JOB!! HE TRIED TO KILL ME HARRY JAMES POTTER, MY OWN BLOODY FATHER!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, and Harry stared at him wide eyed. Draco's eyes widened as well when he realized what he said and clamped his hand over his mouth. Shuck, shuckshuckshuckshuckshuck. I should not have said that.

So he did the only logical thing that came to his head. He ran.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*in Moaning Myrtles bathroom*

He locked eyes with his reflection, stripping himself of his Slytherin robes. Running a hand through his hair, he realized how messed up he actually was.

His face was paler than ever, and his hair was tangled and matted all over the place. His normally bright silver eyes were reduced to a stormy grey, and his they were slightly red from crying. He drew in a ragged breath when he heard the door of the bathroom fly open.

With the worst of his fears coming to mind, he turned around, and obvious fear and worry flashed on his face. Harry....

"H....Harry...." His breath was quickening, but he tried not to have a bloody panic attack.

"Draco." He stated, and Draco flinched when Harry wrapped his strong arms around his waist, laying his head on Draco's shoulder.

He wanted to cry, but he forced himself not to. That would be embarrassing, although he's been doing many times already.

"Draco, I know how you feel." Harry spoke, and Draco's eyes widened considerably as Harry explained his life with these horrid people.

Draco relaxed somewhat when Harry began to sway him back and forth, just like dancing in a ball.

=10 Minutes Later===========
"Are you doing alright now, Draco?" Harry wondered, relived when he nodded.

They were back in the room, sitting on their bed, and eating a quick lunch that a house elf had brung them.

The Christmas Ball was starting up in approximately 5 hours, so they still had some time, and yes the author got them two dress robes, Harry had thanked her. (Even though he looked crazy when doing this.)

"Hey, Harry?" Draco asked and Harry turned his head towards the blonde (Handsome) Slytherin.

"Yes, Ferret?"

Draco playfully scowled. "I was going to compliment you, but never mind Scarface."

Harry stuck his tongue out at him. He figured that he and Draco were adorable together. (no thanks to Melody gushing about how those two should get together.) And he was almost always right. He only thought that they weren't once they got angry, you should watch your head.

Draco had of course dressed up already, and he looked quite the handsome person.

He was wearing a deep emerald green dress shirt, with silver cuff links. Black dress pants and shoes completed his look. He was very unhappy with Harry not letting him fix his hair, but beamed when Harry said he looked handsome without slicking his hair back. Apparently, that was good enough for Draco.

Harry hadn't dressed up yet, but was going to wear a red dress shirt with gold cuff links, and the rest was the same as Draco. Although, Draco had suggested to stick a bit of gel into Harry's hair, much to his dislike.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 8K 28
Famous Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, the Hero of the Wizarding World, is confronted with a problem. Draco Malfoy has been obliviated on his watch...
135K 4.8K 21
Only the greatest wizards deserve the finer things in life. That's how Draco sees things. So what if Harry did too? This is only book 1 of the whole...
283K 6.9K 28
Pretending to be in a relationship with Draco Malfoy to get back at your ex might have not been the smartest idea you ever had. Especially now where...
247K 10.9K 24
Harry was returning to Hogwarts alone, Hermione being recognised as a crucial player in the Ministry's efforts of returning the wizarding world to it...