The Fooo Conspiracy (TFC) Ima...

By Ur-Cutie

♡Felix Sandman♡ ♡Olly Molander♡ ♡Oscar Enestad♡ ♡Omar rudberg♡ short storys/One Take/Short imagines/short fan... More

#Imagine 1 Oscar break up
#Imagine 3 Felix will u be my gf?
Imagine #4 ~ Omar - Math problems

#Imagine 2 Olly the attic

150 4 0
By Ur-Cutie

U have won a whole day with the Boys. U go to the ice cream and talk the whole day between everything and nothing. U guys spent nice afternoon together and when the sun goes down u go home to Oscar's house to spent the night there.

Oscar and Felix sleep together in his room, Omar on the Couch in the living room, Olly in the attic und u in the room of his sister.

It was a very cold night and u feel very uncomfortable and cold. Soon u decide to go up to Olly and ask him if there are some blankets. U get up and go to him. There he lays shirtless on the bed.
"Can I help you?" he asks and gets up. "I ... uhmmm" u say as you see his abs. "I... I .. where are the blankets?" u ask quickly causing him to laugh. "They should be here " he says and goes to the closet. "Hmm... they were here but now they are gone... but maybe i can Keep you warm?" he says as he lays down again and makes some space for you. U lay down next to him as he wrappes his arms around you. U look confused at him. U have never expected that. " Trust me i'm confused too (Y/N). I've never believed that a girl can be so pretty and make me fall for her sso fast like you" he says as he leans in for a kisss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
237K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...