Being Liam Payne's Sister

By Sincerely_McKenna

What would you do if the most important people in your life were gone? They were here one day and gone the ne... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
End Of Book One!
Sequel!

Chapter 22

9.8K 190 32
By Sincerely_McKenna

Sara's POV

"Is Sara or Eleanor pregnant?" The interviewer asked Samantha. She was just as nervous as I was. She didn't deserve this. It's my secret, so I should be the one to tell it. People were going to find out eventually so why not now?

I looked at Harry and I could tell he was thinking the same thing. I looked back at Samantha to see her still panicking. I grabbed Harry's hand and took a deep breath before speaking. This was it.

"I'm pregnant." I said, interrupting Samantha's stuttering words. I heard clapping and cheering from the audience. Samantha turned around and mouthed a thank you to me. Mary turned her attention to me.

"Your pregnant?" She asked and I nodded my head. I stood up from my chair and lifted up my shirt, exposing my little baby bump. Another round out loud gasps came from the audience, followed by more clapping. I put my shirt back down and took my seat again.

Kevin waited for the audience to calm down before talking. "And I assume the father is Harry?" He asked. I nodded my head again. He then turned his head to Harry.

"Is this true?" He asked him.

"Yes it is. And we have another surprise." He paused. "We found out were having twins!" He said cheekily. By now, I had a big smile on my face. The audience was louder than ever. People were taking this a lot better then I thought they were going to.

*

The attention eventually moved from me and Harry, to Samantha and Niall so I had some time to let everything that just happened set in. I don't think I could be any happier than I am right now. Everything was perfect. We had just told the whole world our secret. It felt so good to know that it was finally out and people were just as happy as we are.

The interview was almost over when I realised something that made my heart stop. How could I do this? How could I be so stupid?

We didn't tell Harry's family before we told the entire world.

I was so caught up in the moment that I completely forgot we were supposed to go visit them next week and tell them. This is the total opposite way I wanted them to find out and it's all my fault. What will Anne think of me now? Will she hate me? Will she forbid me and Harry dating?

I felt tears threatening to fall down my face. I couldn't cry in this interview. I needed to be strong. Harry looked at me and noticed my tears. He started to slowly motion to Kevin and Mary to end the interview. He caught Mary's attention and she understood.

"We'll thats all we have time for today. Join us tomorrow where we will be interviewing more of your favorite celebrities. One direction everybody!" Mary said, ending the interview. There were more cheering from the audiences we got up to leave the set. When we were out of the interview, I ran to the dressing room and went to one of the couches and collapsed on it, letting my tears fall. Harry ran over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, rocking me back and forth, calming me down.

"What's the matter babe? Why are you crying?" He asked calmly. Obviously he didn't realise what I had.

"W-We shouldn't h-have s-said anything y-yet" I cried out.

"Why?" He asked confused. I was about to answer his question when his phone started ringing. He took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the Caller ID. When he saw who it was, he froze an his ave was as white as a ghost. I shifted my body so I could see who it was. The person I was most afraid of calling, called. It was his mum.

Harry's POV

I looked over at Sara and she looked like she was going to cry. I had no idea why. I motioned over to Mary to end the interview. She kindly did. When the interview was over, Sara ran away into the dressing room. I followed behind her, concerned with what she as crying about.

When I reached the dressing room, Sara had collapsed on one of the couches, crying like there's no tomorrow. I ran to her side, instantly wrapping my warm arms around her small, shaking body.

After calming her down, I asked why she was crying. She told me we shouldn't have told everyone about the pregnancy yet. I was so confused. Why shouldn't we have? It was the perfect time.

My phone started ringing and I took it out of my pocket to see who it was. As soon as I sat the name. I instantly put two and two together. I froze with absolute fear. Sara leaned over and looked at who was calling. When she saw it, she automatically started crying again. I now know the reason why she's crying. We didn't tell my family yet. We told the world before we were supposed to tell them. What am I going to do now? I can't answer her call right now. I'm not ready to face her yet. Maybe she will think I forgot my phone at my house or something. I have no idea how I'm going to handle this.

All of a sudden the boys, Samantha, and Eleanor came running into the room.

"What happened out there?" Louis asked, concerned and confused. Sara turned her head so she was facing me.

"Do you want to tell them?" She asked, only loud enough for me to hear.

"No it's okay. You can tell them." I replied.

"Will one of you just tell us?" Samantha asked calmly. Sara took a deep breath.

"We were supposed to go visit Harry's family next week. We were going to tell them about the babies. I-I was so i-in the moment that I-I forgot about it a-and now I ruined everything!" She cried out. I wrapped my arm around her again and let her cry into my chest.

"Oh sweetie," Samantha and Eleanor came over to us and engulfed Sara in a hug. "You didn't ruin anything babe. Everybody makes mistakes."Eleanor said. I was glad Sara also has the girls to comfort her. I feel like they can connect with her in some ways I can't.

"So what are you going to do now mate?" Niall asked me.

"I honestly have no idea. My mum tried calling me a couple minutes ago but I didn't answer." I admitted.

"Your going to have to talk to her eventually." He said.

"Yeah I know. I'll phone her back when we get home." I replied. Niall nodded his head.

As soon as we were about to leave, Liam's phone began to ring. He said it was Simon. Then I remembered something else. Simon specifically told us not to tell anyone about the pregnancy and we ended up telling the whole world.

Liam's POV

"Hello?" I said, answering Simons call.

"What the hell was that?" Simon demanded, not bothering to greet me.

"Well hello to you too." I replied sarcastically.

"Did I not tell you to not say anything?" Simon asked again.

"We had no choice. They thought it was either Samantha, Sara, or Eleanor that was pregnant. We couldn't lie to our fans and you know that." I explained.

"The girls shouldn't have done the interview in the first place." He grumbled.

"Well it's not like we knew that was going to happen." I replied. "What's done is done and there's no use getting mad over it. " I said.

"Let me talk to Harry please."Simon sounded less upset.

"I don't think that's a good idea. His family just found out because of the interview and he's really upset about it." I said.

Simon hesitated. "Alright, but get him to call me soon."

"Okay." I replied.

"Talk to you guys later. Bye." He said and I ended the call.

I looked up from my phone to see eight people staring at me. From the loudness in Simons voice, I could tell they heard the whole conversation. No one spoke up. No one knew what to say.

Paul walked into the room and knew everything that happened.

"C'mon everybody. I'll take you home." He said.

*

Harry's POV

Paul dropped us off at home and the first thing I did was go up to my room. No one had eaten all day but I wasn't in the mood to eat.

I walked upstairs and into my room, shutting and locking the door behind me. I collapsed on my bed. I felt tears beginning to fall down my face. I quickly wiped them away.

I started to replay the events that happened today. Everything I could think of lead to one thing. My family. I needed to phone my mom but I wouldn't know what to say.

I pulled out my phone and dialled my mum's number. Within the first ring, she picked up.

"Hello?" She said, answering the phone.

"Hi mum." I replied.

"Harry?" She asked.

"Yeah it's me." I said. There was silence because she didn't respond.

"So did you watch the interview?" I joked, trying to make this awkward situation, less awkward. I always tried to be funny to lighten moods.

"This isn't funny Harry..." She replied. I now knew this wasn't the right time to be joking around.

"I know." I said, a little embarrassed. There was a short silence before she spoke.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She questioned, sadness in her voice.

"We were going to. I bought plane tickets a couple days ago to come and visit you next week. We were planning on telling you then." I paused. "We had no choice but to say it in the interview. Samantha was panicking. Those interviewers needed their answer. I'm sorry..." I said, my voice horse. I had tears flowing down my face. I couldn't hide them now.

"I believe you." She paused. I could hear her take a deep breathe before she spoke. "I'm excited to finally meet her." She said. I knew she was talking about Sara.

"That's great! She is amazing. Your going to love her!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sure I will." She paused. "Well I have to go Harry. I love you and I can't wait to see you and Sara. Talk you later love." She said.

"Okay mum. I love you too. We'll see you soon. Bye." I replied and then ended the call. I wiped the remaining tears I had on my face and began to rest my eyes.

I opened my eyes when I heard a knock on the door. I got up to go get it. I unlocked my door and opened it to see Sara standing there with food in her hands. I smiled when I saw her face. I kissed her cheek and she walked into my room. She set the food down on my bed and turned around to face me. She put her arms around my neck and brought her face towards to mine. I rested my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me. I put my lips on her forehead and gave her a sweet kiss.

We stood there, enjoying the moment. I hugged her close to my body. She rested her head in the crook of my neck. We parted and made our way to my bed.

"I made you some food." She said, handing me the plate. There was a sandwich and some carrots.

"Louis insisted you eat some carrots." She said causing me to laugh. She always knew how to make smile. I couldn't ask for anyone more amazing.

"Thanks babe." I said quickly kissing her cheek. There was silence as I ate my food.

"Can you believe we're actually going to be parents?" She asked. She looked down at her stomach and rested both her hands on it.

"Yeah I know. It's crazy." I replied.

"Six and a half months from now we'll be able to meet them." She said. Six months. That not very far away. The time is going to go by really fast. I'm kinda starting to worry but I'm not going to let Sara know that.

"What do you think there going to be?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Do you think they're both going to be both girls, both boys, or one of each?"I asked, explaining myself.

"I don't really know but I would like one of each." She replied.

"Yeah me too." I paused. "We're going to have our hands full." I said.

"One for you, one for me." She joked. We sat in silence as I finished my food.

"Thanks babe. That was really good." I said.

"No problem." She replied.

"I phoned my mum back earlier ." I said bluntly. She looked over at me.

"What did she say?" He asked. She looked kind of worried.

"Well I told her about how we meant to visit her before we told the whole world. She understood and I don't think she's mad at us." I said and Sara nodded her head. I smiled before talking again.

"She also said she was excited to meet you." I said. Her face lit up.

"Really?" She asked excited.

"Yeah she did." I replied.

"Do you think she'll like me?" She asked.

"If she loves you even half as much as I do, then I know she'll absolutely love you." I said. I could see she started blushing.

"I love you too." She told me.

We both leaned in, connecting our lips. Suddenly I wasn't so worried anymore. I knew that with Sara, we would be able to raise our children.

We will be a family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 10K 56
Ashley Styles is Harry's sister. She hasn't seen her little brother in over five years. She arrives in London, excited to see Harry, but there's some...
6K 51 16
Makayla Payne is Liam Payne's little sister. Like any other normal older brother Liam is very over protective. He has somewhat of a good reason for t...
119K 1.8K 71
Samara Payne was Liam's little sister. She toured with the band, sang with the band, joked with the band, and loved with the band. Although Samara co...
338K 8.2K 41
One Direction exists, but not as a band. As one of the most feared gangs in England. When Louis reunites with his younger sister Samantha, him and th...