December (Succubus Teen Roman...

By mrrpup

More

December Chapter 1 (Succubus Teen Romance)
December (Succubus Teen Romance) **Chapter 3**

December Chapter 2 (Succubus Teen Romance)

3.9K 180 28
By mrrpup

**Note**

I'm sure that there are plenty of gramatical errors and typos in this chapter. I just typed this up (I'm exhausted and sleep deprived, so please forgive me!). I know it's only one page, but it was 3 whole pages on Word! *sigh* Please comment! Thanks!

December

Chapter 2

I was positively fuming as I stalked down the hall. Several students gazed after me in concern, but I was far beyond comprehension. I had been building up my anger and frustration for so long that it was now spewing out of me.

In the heat of the moment, I blindly slammed into the locker closest to my left. I was so pissed that I didn't hear him approach until he spoke.

"What you're doing to my locker would be considered destruction of school property. I wouldn't want to have to report you."

I glared up at the owner of that voice, prepared to say a few colorful words, when I froze. I saw his face for only a few seconds before the energy in the air registered in my brain.

I glanced quickly at the locker before answering, "I'd hardly call that destruction; I can't even find a scratch".

Cale smiled for a moment, but it disappeared so fast that I was sure I'd just imagined it. "I have plenty of witnesses that'd back me up. You wouldn't have a shot if I pressed charges."

I raised my eyebrows in defiance. "Oh really? I don't see anyone sticking around to back you up." As if to make my point, I made eye contact with a girl who was watching us curiously only to have her turn abruptly in the opposite direction. Who said being a succubus didn't have its perks?

"Believe me, I can be very convincing when I want to be" His eyes tracing the shape of my mouth, making me stomp my foot in frustration. It was either that or beg for him to kiss me.

Fine, I thought viciously, two could play that game. I leaned forward until my nose lightly brushed his. "So you think I can't be?" I breathed.

"No, I guess I don't." He trailed his nose along my neck, pausing when he reached my collarbone.

I moved to his ear and let out a little breath. "You're a damned fool, then"

"Care to prove it to me, love?"

I pulled away so that our faces were only inches apart. His eyes were hungry as he studied my expression. I carefully played poker face, not wanting to see how his words were affecting me.

"In your dreams"

He chuckled darkly as he finally pulled away from me. "Believe me when I say that I plan to thoroughly enjoy that dream."

"Pig"

He smiled knowingly. "Like I'd believe for one second that you aren't sharing my rather appealing dream"

I fought to look appalled as I immediately denied the accusation. "That's the last thing on my mind" I insisted unconvincingly.

The corners of his smile rose. "You," he leaned close enough for me to feel his cool breath on my face, "are a terrible liar."

I stepped back, unwilling to give him any satisfaction. "I am not."

"You sound like you're trying to convince yourself"

I closed my eyes as I tried to erase his mesmerizing face from my mind. I was attracted to Cale on many levels. Not only was I physically attracted, but also drawn to his very soul. His energy sang to me, like a lighthouse to a ship on a stormy night. Although I'd gone my entire life without his energy, it was almost as if I couldn't live without it.

"Dreaming of me, I hope." Cale murmured softly, interrupting my thoughts.

"Go rot in a sack" I hissed.

"Ouch, love, that almost hurt"

I frowned at him. "What would it take for you to leave right now and never come back?"

His smile became a leer and I regretted saying anything.

"Well, love, for now let's just say that you owe me."

I just about lost it in that moment. "What the hell? How do I owe you anything?"

"Do you remember how you were so sure that I wouldn't be able to prove that you were destroying school property?"

I didn't like where this was going. "That's because you can't."

"The really funny thing is I can, and I will if I have to."

"Look, no one is going to testify for you so just go r-"

"Look up" Cale interrupted.

I reluctantly did so and was horrified to find a camera staring back.

"So here's the deal, unless you admit that you owe me-I'll report you for vandalism."

I stared in disbelief, waiting for him to laugh and say it was a joke. Instead he quietly returned my stare. Shit, he wasn't bluffing.

"Okay"

"What's that?"

"I said okay!" I ground out.

He raised an eyebrow. "I want to hear you say it"

"Are you kidding?" I shouted.

When he only raised his eyebrow higher, I sighed in defeat. "Fine... I, Leah, owe you, Cale, one fucking hell of a favor."

"That's better."

I realized with a start that the hallway was completely empty. "I'm late to class" I huffed.

"I didn't force you to stay here. Besides, you made me late as well. I still need to grab my books."

"Idiot" I turned around and was surprised to find the energy in the air follow me.

"I'll walk with you; my locker is in this direction." Cale explained with a shrug.

I stopped cold in my tracks. "Excuse me? You said that the locker back there was yours!"

Cale grinned. "No, that was just an excuse to talk to you."

"You're unbelievable" I exclaimed. I suppressed the warm feeling that bubbled up at the thought of him wanting to talk to me.

Cale flashed a smile. "And you love me for it, babe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 1K 190
Mature content
119K 2.7K 53
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
16.6K 1.4K 35
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
242K 18K 141
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...