She Caught The Badboy Eyes

Od raah13xx

17 years old Alexis Maria Gonzalez has experienced every pain there is to feel in life. Moving away from the... Více

Note
Prologue
Cast
Moving in
She's just not that into me?
She's something else
What a Bitch Move
Suprising events
The Unexpected
I'm okay
Badboys Can Cry Too
Back From The Past
What Are You Doing Here
Marco
Family Means Everything
Lexi's Story
Dante
I Love You Lexi
Happy 18th Baby
Merry Xmas Babe
Epilogue
New Stories
Sequel

Battle Cry

34.4K 722 163
Od raah13xx

Diego's pov:

"I found out some important things.

Marco has recruited his men from prison to create his new gang and one of my guys also found out that he has a brother" turning towards my son, i feel the guilt rising within me.

I felt my throat dry up as I said "his brother is the man that's married to my love.

From my resources, that I have. Marco's brother is with my love to draw me out"

I turn away from my sons eyes and walk over to Lexi.

Looking Lexi dead in the eyes, I made sure she understood the meaning, behind my every word I was about to speak.

Using little force cause I know it wouldn't effect her and I didn't want to alert my son and his friends.

I spoke with authority while asking for something I knew I would only ask my fallen brother for.

So I i turned to his daughter and asked, "Lexi I need your help, please can you help me protect my family?"

Lexi's pov:

After Diego asked me for his help, I smiled and nodded my head before I turned to Matt and asked "what's the plan brother?" Matt grinned knowing shit was going down.

After hours of going through ideas, Matt came up with a plan.

Matt's pov:

"Here bro, I jotted down a few ideas for the plan" passing over my ideas to my oldest brother.

The brother that had taken us all under his wings when mum and dad died. I couldn't help but feel like the happiest man on earth.

I was truly blessed with an amazing family and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Staring at the familiar photo, that held so much love, I whispered "Gracias por todo lo que has hecho mamá y papá, te amo tanto" (Thanks for everything you've done mum and dad, I love you both)

Gabriel's pov:

I thanked my little brother before proceeding with our plan. I quickly looked over his ideas and picked out the most suitable ones.

Luckily for Troy , his hacking skills got us a lot more info then uncle Diego's boys gathered.

"Okay guys here's the plan.

Okay Remmy, you'll be setting Lexi up for a race. Don't give her identity  away, I know for a fact that Marco hasn't told his boys about Lexi's identity.

He most likely would have lied to them about her true identity, which is a good for us"

Suddenly I get interrupted by Felix's phone ringing, I wait for him to leave the room before I continue.

"We're gonna try and get you in on a good fight. We're keeping your identity hidden for the fig-" feeling a soft pat on my shoulder. I immediately stop and turn my head to Felix.

He whispers the details of Lexi's upcoming fight, which catches my full attention.

Wearing a smile on my face due to the news I got from Felix, I continue sharing the plan,

" Lexi you have a fight!!!" Chuckling at the sly grin she wore I carried on, "Felix just got of the phone with our boy Blaze. He's got you up agasint one of Marco's guys"

*cough cough "the fcuk?" Stopping at jakes remake, I try to fight back a chuckle while Jake and his boys were shaking their head, disagreeing with what I was saying.

Oh well, boy you better start getting used to it, Lexi is one chick that won't back down from a fight.

Sharing a look with Damon we both smirked before I got back to the plan, "this is good. But Lexi, don't be to hard on him. Play around, use his anger and reverse.

We can't forget that some of Marcos men will be there. And with you being female, it will catch their attention.

Other than that, you'll be able to observe his technique. These men are bound to have the same fighting techniques, so we can use it to our advantage"

ignoring Jake and his friends expression I carry on with saying the plan.

"While that's happening Leighton, your job is to observe their gang. Get as much info on them while you can. I know for a fact Marco will be in hiding.

So that means his second in command is most likely the one to be taking his place"

Turning to Kendrick and Sam I say "I want you guys to keep an eye out on Lexi, we don't want any shit going down" they nod their head in understanding.

In one of Lexi's fight, her opponent played dirty and stabbed her a few times.

But Lexi's being the bad ass she is, put the asshole in his place, and let's just say he's now in a wheel chair for life.

"Me and Damon will be present but in hiding. We'll be on look out, along with uncle Diego's men"

Damon's pov:

Even though we all know Lexi can take good damn care of herself.

Just the idea of knowing my baby sister is going to be in a fighting ring with one of the men that's working for our parents killer. Has me at red!

I hate the fact that she fights, even though she is fcuk'n number #1. It's just not what an older brother,  or in fact any family member want to see!

Suddenly Jake gets up from his seat and walks towards Gabe. Everyone in the room watches him.

Oh damn the look on his face ain't pretty and I know for a fact that if he pisses of Gabe in anyway,

looks like my family will be going on a little trip to the graveyard.

Sittting on the chair a few seats away, I tried listening in on what Jake was saying, but judging by the looks from Gabe.

I didn't have to hear what words were being exchanged, ughhh and just what I thought was going to happen.

Gabe threw a punch that knocked Jake over, causing him to knock Lexi over in the process of him falling.

Well let's just that tonight is going to be a long night of preventing anyone, mostly my family from going into to prison for murder. That is if we get caught

"May the fcuk'n odds be ever in your favor Jakey boy!" Ugh shit Sammy's in kill mode.

Troy's pov:

"Oh shit! Damon, Matt, Leighton try and calm Gabe down. Remmy, Felix grab Sammy.

Oii you guys hurry up and grab your boy before we change our mind and kill him" I shouted at Jakes friends.

Stepping in between my brother and Jake, I try separating them. Luckily the boys were pulling them apart, it was easy to separate them.

"Brother calm do-don't fcuk'n tell me to calm down Damon, he hurt Lexi!" Man why do I always get cut off!

Aiden's pov:

Pushing Jake back onto his chair, I
let out a sigh. Damn things escalated quickly with Lexi's family.

Honestly speaking, they all scare me and knowing Lexi is the most deadliest amongst all of them.

I seriously don't ever want to be on her bad side. I mean Jakes dad, basically said she went easy on my asshole parents. And fcuk! They looked like complete shit!

Carter's pov:

Calming Jake down was harder then I thought, luckily Lexi got up and placed herself on Jakes lap.

As soon as he looked her in the eyes, he instantly calmed down. How the fcuk does she do that? Seriously!

From the other side of the room I can see little progress Lexi's family has in calming their eldest down.

Well shit! Now I understand why they are the most feared.

All the brothers are trying to hold Gabriel down while he's trying to break free from the multiple grips keeping him in place.

Out of no where I hear Lexi speak in Spanish I think? What ever she said seemed to calm him down.

You can clearly see the love they all have for each other. This is what a family is supposed to be like!

Jake's pov:

I'm fcuk'n dead. Looking back at my girls family. I can see the look in their eyes.

But knowing that they don't want to hurt Lexi in anyway, they kept it at bay for her sake. 

Suddenly the most angelic voice was heard above Gabriel's raging voice.

"hermano por favor" damn she even sounds hot when she's upsets!

Gabriel's pov:

"hermano por favor" (brother please) hearing my baby sisters voice, snaps me out if my raging state.

Looking into her pleading eyes, I can feel myself calming down.

"hermano estoy bien" (brother I'm okay)  Slightly feeling ashamed at my sudden outbreak, Lexi picks up on it and gives me a bone crushing hug.

"So I'm like really hungry, so can we get a feed or go somewhere to eat?" I'm Pretty sure Jakes friend was eating a pie while I was saying the plan?

Ignoring his question I regain my composure and say "we have 4 days till it's game time"

Tuesday at school

Pixie's pov:

I still can't believe my bitch of a step sister has turned against me, to be friends with that nerd.

I don't even see what they see in her!!! All off them!!! Jake is mine!!! I will get him back!!!! 

SKIPPING TO THE BIG NIGHT!

RACE TIME

Jake's pov:

Standing amongst the crowd, I wait patiently for the race to begin.

Noticing a few of Marco's men standing not far from me, a worried expression ran across my face.

I couldn't stop but feel paranoid about this whole plan.

Snapping me out of my thoughts Britney tries to reassure me, "Jake she will be fine"

I turn my attention back to the race that's about to start and keep an eye out for Lexi.

"Ohhh shit who's car is that" "fcuk that car is sexy as fcuk!" "OMFG I want to marry that car!"

That's all I was hearing from around me. I got to say whoever is in that car will have girls screaming for his attention.

Lexi's pov:

For the past few days my siblings and friends have become close, I can proudly say that they are apart of my family.

Sadly for Jake I'm not to sure if my brothers are totally okay with him yet. Unfortunately my brothers take the 'over protective brother' to a whole new level.

Pulling up to the line with several other cars, I look out my window and immediately spot my group of friends.
Seeing Jakes worried expression slightly gives me butterflies.

Quickly looking over all my opponents, I notice my cars the only tinted. I spot one of Marcos men 2 cars from me.

I soon feel the excitement kicking in, It's been a while. Running my hands over the steering wheel, I place my foot on the accelerator!.

"Let me hears those engines!
Get set
Go!"

Well shit these guys definitely are in it to win, to bad these rookies stepped down on the has too damn early. 

The cars at the front of me start switching lanes, fighting to get ahead of the other.

Thinking I'll let these guys think they have the win, I decide to hang back till we're about to reach the drop. Now that's where the fun in games begin!

Nearing the drop I step down on the accelerator. Gaining more speed I take a sharp turn and over take 2 cars.

Feeling the sudden rush of adrenaline pumping through my body, I smirk while thinking these rookies are in for a good treat .

Switching gears I change lane and speed up passing another car, 3 down 4 more to go. Meters away from the drop I catch up to the other 4 cars battling it out.

Are you fcuk'n kidding me? They're already at it and we're no where near the finish line! Coming up from behind them, I start teasing them a lilttle.

Seconds away from the drop I look out my window, smirking when I see the horrified looks on their faces.

Haha you see this is the part you can't see from the outside it's like a secret underground tunnel.

It's like this so the race tracks look normal from the open, but what you don't realize is the tracks are slowly moving while we're on it.

No one can go in it unless you're racing, yes it isn't safe, but hey you only live once.

Finally entering the drop, I step down harder on the accelerator. Switching gears and putting my high beam on.

I take all the unexpected turns and master the little obstacles they have. Shit they've done a good in changing these tracks!

From the outside of my car all I can hear are the screeches of tires. Suddenly I feel 2 cars sandwiching mine.

You stupid fcuks, taking a quick glance at who they are, immediately pick one of them as Marco's men.

Turning to the other guy he just looks like a fresh rookie, that's going to go home crying.

Knowing exactly how to play their game, I drive along side them till we reach, where the road merges in to one. Seeing the panic expression on their faces only amuses me.

I let out a merciful laugh and watch them slow down. Letting me through.

Well that was easy, 5 down 2 more suckers to go. Speeding up a little more I reach them.

We come up to a bend and I turn letting my car drift along the smith concrete, to bad one of the cars couldn't handle it and he smashed into the wall.

1 more to go, I decide with this one I'll actually put a bit of effort into it. Pulling up besides him, I cut him off. Every time he tries to pass me I block his way.

Then he tries to speed up and push me off, wow he thinks fast. But not fast enough.

When he goes to push me, I quickly switch lanes so he nips the side of the wall, twirling his car till he's facing the opposite way.

I drop back and appear in front of him, so I'm his mirror image. Silently smiling to myself while thinking let's give the audience a little show, Shall we? Stepping on the gas I can see all the fear on him appear.

Britney's pov:

"Omg! That guys is so fcuk'n awesome, yet it doesn't even look like he's trying?" "Bro I know right, like seriously I can say that he's better than me. But I don't think he's giving it his all"

hearing the boys talk about they dude that's gassing the others, I got to say he is really good.

But the boys are right! He's not even trying, it's like he's hiding, it's like he's hiding his identity. It's like he's like Lexi! Oh shit Lexi,wait that's Lexi in the car.

Omfg my best friend is the shiz! She's clearly winning and she ain't even trying.

Brody's pov:

Nodding my head at the big screen I say "bro that guys a fcuk'n monster, he's killing it out there without even trying" then suddenly the idea of my best friend/sister Lexi racing tonight causes my stomach to turn.

Being one of those that disagreed with this plan I say "guys you so realize that Lexi's racing tonight right! So I'm I'm totally disagreeing with that again!

Due to how the guy on the screen is, how would you say it 'speeding while pushing another car in front of it'

"ohhh shit" "fcuk" "that was epic" getting cut off by what ever happened on the screen, everybody was staring at it with awe. WTF did I just miss!!!

Then all of a sudden the crowd erupts into cheers and whistling. The guy in the tinted car comes zooming past the finish line.

Instead of collecting his money or enjoying a bit of his fame, he drives past us and disappears into the dark night.

Feeling a nudge on my shoulder Kaiden points up at the big screen that's replying the part I missed out.

He just I don't even know how but some manages to flip the car over his. That also ended up causing the others to be blocked.

That's pretty clever if you ask me, but fcuk'n impossible to do in the little space they had.

After seeing that Britney got a text from Sam for us to meet them at one of Diego's safe house.

Jake took the phone before Britney got the chance to reply. Getting a reply immediately Jake said Lexi's waiting with them.

"Wait whats happened to her race?" I heard someone say but sadly it was ignored.

I guess Jake was pissed in his thoughts of the idea, of his girl being in a race that messy.

Sam's pov:

"Ugh finally what took you guys so long?" Completely ignoring my question Jake says "where's LEXI!??!!" That pisses me off but makes me happy

"Okay Jake, I like you and I don't like you.

I like the fact that you care about Lexi a lot maybe even more, especially with the way you look at her.

But do understand, that I'm not one to take such rudeness lightly. Do not question me like you have authority over me.

Oh and you hurt my baby sister. I will torture you in a million ways that I will have you begging for your own death"

"por favor, lo dejó ir sammy" (please let him go Sammy) ugh shit. Saying no more I let go of his top that I didn't realize I was griping on to.

Leaving Jake to control his breathing, I smile and walk over to my sister. Pulling her in for a much needed hug.

"You did good out there baby sis, I gotta say you kicked ass " she smiles and kisses me on the check. Turning around, we're faced with gaping faces.

"Wait isn't that the car that won the race? Where's the dude that drove it?" I think that was Kaiden that said that, nope it was Aiden, wait no it was Kaiden, ugh whatever it was one of the twins.

"Uhm that would be" trust Lexi to sound so cute and innocent "and I'll answer questions later, my fights starts in 10 minute"

Remmy cut in and said "We gotta go, Gabe and the boys are waiting"

FIGHT TIME

Ahhh so this is one of Marco's minions. Let's see what you go!

Luckily I had all my tattoos covered with make up by Britney, so even though I was showing skin, a lot of skin which pissed Jake and the others off.

But me obviously being me, didn't give a shit, I mean I had to deal with my brothers and sister not liking the idea of me showing any part of my body.

Which by the way is unfair because they let Sammy wear anything she wanted!

Anyways no one would be able to recognize me, oh and the fact that I'm wearing a mask on my face, made it the more mysteries.

Ignoring the snarky comments from Mr macho, I stand to the side. Let see if you're one to use your brains huh? A smirk makes it way onto my face.

Remembering what Gabe said to me, I give the dude the opportunity to take the first move.

He throws a punch towards my nose, which I block. I think that pissed him off cause now he's throwing punches after punches.

Okay right arm strong
Left arm weak

He goes to throw another punch but I block him and deliver a punch of my own, sending him a few steps back.
Seriously thought you had me? Huh I'll make you beg for mercy!

He jumps up and gets back into a fighting stance. Obviously he has an ego the size of a fcuk'n elephant.
I guess it's time for acting now.

Showing a little bit of fear, I see his grin widen. He starts making his way towards me while I start backing up.

He fakes a punch and I react to it, as if it he had punched me, he does it again and I pretend to shake of fear.

He must of thought it was funny cause he started taunting me, adding in little kicks every now and then.

I move back after taking multiple hits. I try not laugh at the smirk he's wearing on his face, thinking the he has already won. Makes me believe he has no brain.

Cause for 1, he gave me the time to observe his techniques, which by the way are complete shit. 2, I now know where his strength and weakness lies and 3, his mouth talks more than his damn actions.

Looking back at Sammy, I wait for her approving nod, when she delivers it. I drop my little innocent act and make my way over to my prey.

No longer showing fear in my eyes, but pure evilness, I watch as his smirk disappears. I smile knowing very well what's about to go down.

Pulling my right arm back, I send a bone crushing punch to his nose. Not giving him the time to respond. I grab his shoulders while lifting my left knee up.

My left knee makes contact with his stomach, he hovers over putting his arm over his stomach. Wrong move dude.

Giving me clear and open view of his face I throw multiple punches. With every punch getting harder and harder. Suddenly I am being tugged by my hair, WTF??

I didn't bother looking at who ever it was. I grab their arm and lean forward, bring them down to the ground.

They release their grip on my hair and I take that as my opportunity to knock them out.

Straddling stupid bubble head I throw a few good punches before he roles over putting me underneath him.

He goes to punch me but I role from underneath him.

I quickly get up and kick him on the side of his ribs, I go to kick him for the 4th time but unfortunately Mr Macho woke up from his little nap. 2 guys against one chick, hmm seems fair.

They exchange looks before they start charging towards me. Instead of backing up I crouch down weighing up my options.

Going with option number 4. I jump up and kick bubble head in the shin, turning to Macho man I punch him on the side of his head, which sends him falling to the ground.

Swirling around I grab bubble heads shoulder and lift myself up on it, tangling my legs around his neck. I lean back till my hands reach the floor and flip him over.

Lucas's pov:

Watching the dude Lexi flipped, land  on his stomach. Had me staring at her with amazement. How the fcuk does a chick her size flip a guy his size??

Lexi jumps on him sending a powerful punch to his back. Then she gets up and slowly walks to the main guy, that is by the way still lying on the floor.

She leans down waiting for him to get up. Once he's up she waits for him to get back in to fighting stance. He went to kick Lexi, but she caught his leg mid air and twisted it.

"Arghhhhhh you bitch, you're going to get it!" Wow that guy has some serious problems, his voice scarred me a little too.

Funny thing is, Lexi ignores his little rant and punches him several time in the stomach before kneeing him in the chest.

Then she grabs him by the throat and pushes him down, till his beneath her. Shocking everyone with her next action, she leans down and says something to him.

I don't know what she said, but what ever it was has the guy shitting bricks

Lexi's pov:

"esta es mi calle?" moving closer to his ear I whisper "Tell Marco he's in my streets and i want him out!"

With that being said I got off him and face the now cheering crowd. Ignoring the cheers I jump out of the ring and make my way to the others.

Out of no where a hand covers my mouth with a rag placed over my nose. Running out of breath I have no options but to inhale the toxic smell. Closing my eyes darkness consume me.

BLOODBATH

Marco's pov:

Finally I have her! Looking at the beauty in front of me, I run my fingers down her beautiful face, "hermoso, al igual que mi amante" (beautiful, just like my lover) pulling my hands back, I reach for my phone and pull it out.

Dialing my brothers number I tell him it's time.

Davina's pov: (jakes mother)

"Hey Hun do you know what time Jake will be home?" Hearing no reply from my husband I turn around, only to be faces with a gun.

"Angelo, whh-hhy aaaaare yoooou hoool-diiing a-aaaaa guuun too myyy heaaad?" Hearing my own voice shake with fear, scares me even more.

I try walking closer to him but he tells me to stop. Feeling my tears rolling down my face, I look him in the face and ask him in barely a whisper "why? What have I done?"

He just puts his gun down and starts dragging me, I try fighting him off but he's to strong, suddenly I feel into deep sleep.

Waking up, to find myself tied down to a chair, panic starts to rise. I quickly take a look at my surroundings to find a beautiful young lady chained down to a chair.

Wait why is she chained??? Back to concentrating on the situation I look around for any escape, but come up empty.

I was about to try and wake the young lady up, when all of a sudden in walks my oh so lovely husband and a man that looks a lot like him? Wait are they brothers?

"Yes we are dear" getting cut off by my bro-well ex-brother in law now, I turn to Angelo with a questioning look

"oh I guess my dear little brother never told you anything about me?" I just nod my head and let him carry on.

"Well you see. The thing is my brother was never in love with you. He was using you to get me answers. But your son gave me more than answers, he gave me exactly what I want"

watching him walk closer, he then takes a turn and walks toward the young lady "Alexis Maria Gonzales"

Angelo walks over to me, grabs me by my hair and pulls on it. Suddenly I hear the clicking of the gun go off, looking up to see what has happened.

I see the man that I have been in love with all my life. Only then do I notice that he has put a bullet into Angelo's head. Oh dear! This is gang related, not caring about my now dead ex husband.

I cry out his name as I fall into his arms, " Diego you came back to me" I say with tears. I've missed this so much, being held in my lovers arm, safety secure.

Diego's pov:

As soon as Lexi's fight ended she hoped out of the ring and started making her over to Jake.

Suddenly I saw her body being dragged off into another direction. I followed the guys dragging her and watch them put her In the back of the van.

Making sure I was hidden in the shadows I dial Gabriel phone and wait for him to answer.

He answers the phone and is about to speak, but I cut him off shortening the time waste, "They have her, start the gps tracker and send my men her where abouts"

Luckily for Troy's amazing hacker skills, Gabriel texted a second after I hung the phone up.

Giving me the address of a warehouse, I jump in to my car and speed in to the direction.

*at the warehouse

Ignoring the fact that I'm the only one here and the others are still on their way. I run in to the abandon garage and search for the daughter of my best friend.

Suddenly realizing that Marco has quiet a lot of guys guarding the place, I spot a window I'm pretty sure I'll be able to fit threw. Landing inside an empty room I make an exit out the door.

Where the fcuk is she? I was walking down a corridor when suddenly I heard voices. Moving closer to the door, I notice it's open.

But what I see has my heart breaking. Sitting their beside Lexi, tied up to a chair, is my beautiful wife.

What I saw next was enough for me to want to kill the so called asshole. The way he grabbed Davina's hair and was about to punch her had me spinning wheels, without even thinking I pulled out my gun and shot him in the head.

Forgetting about Marco and his men I run over to my love and free her from the ropes.

As soon as she's untied she falls into my awaiting arms and cries out my names.

Oh dear father how much have I missed this feeling, having the love of my life safely wrapped in my arms.

"Diego you came back to me" hearing the pain in her sweet voice broke my heart.

Never was it my intention to hurt her like this, holding her tightly to my chest I place a kiss on her head, softly whispering "I promised you didn't I" I smile feeling her head nod her head against my chest.

"Uncle Diego watch out" turning to the voice of Lexi I see Marco standing up pointing his gun at Davina.

No nonono I start shaking my head. Pushing her behind me I take the bullets he planned for Davina, piercing through my body.

I feel pain spreading all over, but hold in my cries when I feel Davina cradling my head in her arms.

"No Diego! Please you promised me! You promised me you'll return back safely, safely into my arms.

Don't put me through it again. Please Diego I love you so much. I just got you back. Diego. I just got you back" her voice broke at the end.

My voice came out raspy when I spoke "Davina, you are my heart. Remember that you are the love of my life. I have always loved you.

I wish, I didn't have to leave you and our precious boy. Please forgive me. Tell our boy I love him okay. Davina.

Thank you for giving me a son, thank you for making me the happiest man" wiping the falling tears from her eyes, I caressed her right cheek in my hands, and whispered

"I love you so much" before kissing her lips. Resting in her arms as she bit back her pleading cries.

She whispered loving words into my ear, guiding me to my brother waiting on the other side.

I closed my eyes feeling the life of me drain and Davinas lips over mine, "fair well my love" I smile weakly at the fading voice of my love *fair well my love.

Damon's pov:

Rushing into the warehouse I hear gun shots being fired, thinking of the worst I sprint faster with the others following behind me.

Coming to a stop when we're suddenly faced with a lot of grown men. I look over to my siblings with a smirk on my face "the lowest kill shouts a feed"

Carter's pov:

Oh shit! Seeing Jakes mum cradling his father in her arms, is probably one the most saddest things I've seen.

You can clearly see the love they have for one another, you'd have to be clueless not to.

Jake rushed over to them and held them both in his arms, drowning his mothers cries with his own he held them tight, not wanting to let go.

Damon came running into the room and stopped immediately when he took in the scene. Telling us to stay with Jake he left the room with Sam hot on his heels.

Turning back to my brother, I rest my hand on his shoulder, letting him know we're all here for him.

Sam's pov:

Luckily we had Diego's men come in through back so we were able to corner the assholes, which by the way wasn't actually needed But it made easier for me to kill more.

Dammit Gabe Is always in the lead when Lexi isn't apart of the game, I'm sure he's cheating.

"I ain't cheating lil sis I'm just that good of a killer" I hear Gabe saying before he cracks into a fit of laughter, then Troy decides to chant in saying "always has to be cheating doesn't it Gabe" ugh!!!

Snapping a guys neck and stabbing his buddy that came to his rescue in the chest, I swiftly leap across the room and tackle a guy that was about to shoot Felix.

"Mother fcuker that's cheating" I pulled out my pocket knife and slit his throat. Damon disappeared with Jake and his friends in search of Lexi.

Killing another asshole I hear a commotion going on in a near by room. Dropping the lifeless body I ran over to the room.

I felt a tear drop as I see uncle Diego lying in the arms of Jakes mother, I think.

Oh no Jake looks distraught, snapping out of it Damon starts screaming for Lexi. Leaving the grieving family I follow Damon.

"Don't you think that's a little unfair Marco? I mean, not the fact that there's 12 guys-grown guys and a 17 yes old girl, but the fact that I'm chained down.

So much for wanting to be most feared. Haha" damn trust Lexi to come up with smart remarks in a situation like-especially like this.

Nodding my head in understanding we barge into the room and start shooting at the hooded figures.

Running over to Lexi, I was able to free her with the bobby pins I had.

For some reason I feel like I've killed more than 15 men, wtf. Damon noticing my confusion screamed out

"the fcuker hired a whole bunch of assholes to join the battle" he let out a chuckle before looking me in the eyes and saying "I love you little sis"

I didn't have enough time to register what he meant until I saw him launch himself in front of a bullet going for Lexi.

Tears brimmed the sides of my eyes, turning towards the growing figures. I didn't hold back. They took one of mine and I was hungry for their blood.

Damon's pov:

"I love you little sis" jumping in front if Lexi, I take 3 bullets to the chest and 2 to my shoulders.

"No-ooo-whh-hyy-you-nooo-Daaa-aaa-mooon" hearing the stutter of Lexi brought so much memories back to when we were little kids.

Grabbing her hands I stop her from talking and speak my last words.

"You are my world Lexi, you are my baby sister, my heart. I am so proud I you Lexi bear.

Remember to stay true to yourself. That guy Jake has my blessings. But please note that if he hurts you, I'll haunt his damn ass!"

She leans down to hug me and I kiss her on the top of the head, holding her close like I used to when she had nightmares in the middle of the night.

I say with my dying breath "te quiero mucha hermanita" (I love you lots little sister)

She kissed me on the cheek and whispers "te amo hermano" (I love you brother) resting my eyes, I slowly feel myself falling into a deep sleep.

Lexi's pov:

*clap clap clap, looking up at the rude bastard that interrupted my last moment with my brother, it's of course no other than the asshole himself.

Ignoring the gun he's holding above my head, I turn my attention back to Damon and lay him peacefully down.

Bowing down beside him I bring my hands together and say a short prayer.

Without saying a word I swiftly kick then gun out of his hand "how about a fair fight huh?" Watching the smirk on his face replace with fear, I chuckle knowing the time has come.

Charging towards him I send several punches to his face, I grab his arms flipping myself over him.

I pull his arms behind his back till I hear the satisfying crack of his now broken shoulders. Hearing his screams are like music to my ears.

Staying on his knees he starts talking
"Beautiful just like your mother, but just like your mother you choose the wrong guy to be with. Now look at where he is?

Where is he Alexis? Where is the love of your life? wheres Dante Alexis?"

I let out a menacing chuckle then said "obviously above where your son is! I mean I did put your son 10ft under!"

"Say hello to your son will you for me"
Wrapping my fingers around his throat,

I ignore his struggle and squeeze tightly till I fill his body go limp beneath me. This is for my family

Walking out of the room I see the many lifelessly bodies lying around the place, desperately searching the room for family and friends I spot them all.

Sadly two people were missing. Suddenly feeling a wave of exhaustion pass over me,

I feel myself falling into the familiar arms of someone, faint fully hearing them call my name, I close my eyes falling into a slumber of sleep.

Hey guys, sorry if it seems confusing :( I hope everyone like this chapter

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

483 155 30
Ever read that story where the bad boy dates the nerd because a dare or bet? Well, in Lexi's story, it's the other way round. Alexis Hill is forced b...
73K 3.5K 56
[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1 jock 07/02/21 #1 bitch 05/04/21 #1 antih...
93.7K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...
63 0 43
Lexi is an 18 years old girl. She met her best friend Aaron when she was 8. Later she met her other two besties: one boy named Ricky and a girl named...