Worth Waiting For

By KatyLou24

Katy is young and has a life to live! She is sharing a flat with her best friend but after a shift at the swe... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Worth Waiting For (Zayn Malik Fan Fic)

28 1 0
By KatyLou24

Katy's POV

"Oh I just wanna take you any way that you like,

We could go out,

Any day, any night,

Baby i'll take you there, take you there,

Baby i'll take you there,'

I belted out at the top of my lungs whilst getting ready for work. Ive got to admit, One Direction aren't my favourite artists because I have a few number ones, but they are close. I love there music, it jut gets me going for the day and then they know how to be calm and gentle singers when I need. to sleep. It's like they wrote this for me....I wish!

If I had to choose a favourite out of the band it would probably be Zayn because he is kind of like me in some ways. We both have brown eyes. We can be immature but then we can have a serious conversation when we need to! He is down to earth and isn't big headed which is what I like about him. Oh...and he is really good looking! I'm not a dedicated directioner, so I don't have posters on my walls and I wont stalk them wherever they go because that's just creepy! Poster are fine but I dont want to waste my money on some paper with faces on them. I will take them out of a magazine and keep them in my cupboard, purly because I don't want Kate, my flat mate, to think I fan girl...because I don't!

Now that Kiss You has finished I turned off my speakers and shoved my iPod in my pineapple dance bag which I use for work. I grab a hair tie from my dresser and whack my hair up in a high ponytail leaving my fringe out. I slip on my red converses and close my bedroom door behind me.

"See you later Kate, I've got to go to work now!" I called to my best friend Kate.

"Okey Dokey Katykins!" She called back sticking her head through her bedroom doorway.

Yeah, were weird and she has a cool nickname for me! Kate is also my flat mate because we have been best friends for as long as I can remember, so we get on really well. She is only a year younger than me, at 18, where as i'm 19. It doesn't stop us from being complete idiots whenever we're around each other!

I laughed and gave her a quick hug before I walked past her bedroom door and looking in. She hasn't got any celebrity posters either but I have a suspision that she is like me and hides them in her wadrobe! Her favourite out of One Direction is Harry and she is a sucker for nice green eyes. She's not a obsessed fan of them either but we are half hearted directioners!

I grabbed my dance bag and slung it over my shoulder then walked out of the door, closing it behind me. I made my way to the lift and pressed the button. I heard the ding and walked in as the doors opened. Me and Kate live on the 24th floor of our flat so I've never been bothered to walk down the infinite numbers of stairs! The lift finally reached the small lobby and I made my way out into the light breeze. I was wearing my dark skinny jeans, my red work top and a navy blue hoodie. I work in a sweet shop which is just around the corner from where I live and the best part is that at the end of the day i'm allowed £2 worth of sweets everyday! It might not sound a lot but it's surprising what you can get for £2!

(After work)

I said goodbye to the other staff and headed out back to grab my bag. It's 7pm and the sun has just started to go down but there is still enough light to see where i'm going. I kept walking down the path I usually take to get home when, just ahead, I see and group of about 50 girls blocking the whole path and the road is closed off. What's going on? I then remember that there's an alleyway that I can go down that takes me out the other side so I start heading towards there.

The alleyway takes me behind a fancy restaurant that I've been in once before with Kate for her 18th birthday but it's REALLY expensive in their! I can hear the screaming girls from here but I have no idea what there screaming about. The alley way smells and it's quite damp round the back but I know that there's no other way to get around the mob of hyper girls. I tend not to get myself into these sort of dramas!

All of a sudden a back door to the restaurant swings open really fast and powerfully that it hits my heads and I've been sent flying down to the ground. The pain is unbearable and my I bring my hand down from my head to see that it is covered in blood. I see 6 blurry figures rush out from the door and they head off in the other direction. Could they not see that I was on the floor screaming and crying in pain!

Zayn's POV

There are about 50 crazy fans surrounding the restaurant we were eating at so Paul, our body guard, said that we have to leave. We all ran to the door with me at the front and I quickly and forcefully swung the back door open and we all ran out down the alleyway. I then heard a scream and a cry coming from behind us. I swiftly turned around to see a girl lying on the floor with blood all over her hands. Oh my god I did that when I opened that heavy metal door and it hit her! I rushed to her side to see that the blood was coming from her split eyebrow.

" Oh my god i'm so sorry! Are you ok?" Really Zayn? That was a stupid question of course she's not alright!

She slowly looked up to me with red puffy eyes from where she was crying. her eyes grew wide and her mouth was slightly agape.

"Z-z-ayn-Zayn M-m-alik?" She stuttered. A smile grew on my face because even though she was in pain she knew who I was. I looked into her beautiful big brown eyes and I was mesmerised. She was beautiful even with blood on her head! Urgh, what am I saying I'm loosing focus and she's loosing blood.

"Zayn what happened?" Liam asked from behind me.

"I-I-I accidentally hit her with the door and now she's bleeding, a lot!" I rushed. "Paul!" I shouted behind my shoulder.

"Yeah?" He asked as he rushed over followed by the other boys.

"Phone an ambulance now!" I shouted. My breathing was shaky and I just felt so bad.

He did as he was told and immediately went on the phone. Me, Liam and Niall helped the girl up onto her feet and as we took our grip away she was about to fall down to the ground again from being so weak but Niall caught her. He gave her to me and I picked her up bridal style to keep her from falling again. She fitted into my arms perfectly and I held her close almost as of it was to keep her safe from any danger. Paul then rushed over to me and the girl and said.

"The ambulance are on their way but we need to leave as soon as they get here because we can't risk the fans mobbing this area, especially if this girl is badly hurt!"

My heart dropped at his words saying we will have to leave her. I can't just leave her after what I did and to think I don't even know her name!

"Can't we go to the hospital with her?" I asked as the words blurted from my mouth. "Please?"

"Erm I guess we can but we will have to go there in our car because the papparazi can't see you getting into an ambulance with a hurt girl!" Paul said calmly.

I nodded my head and suddenly felt the weight of the girl getting heavier. My eyes shot down to her body and saw that she had now passed out, probably from the loss of blood! My eyes widened in panik and Louis seemed to have noticed what was going on.

"Paul she has passed out in Zayn's arms what do we do now?" Louis asked frantically. Trust Louis to be panicking!

"Louis calm down she will be fine. Plus I think I can hear sirens in the distance!" Niall exclaimed rushing over to the end of the alley way."Yeah here they come, i'll call them over here!"

Niall was waving his arms up and down crazily and soon the ambulance pulled over. One man came rushing over to me and asked what happened while two men lifted her out of my arms and onto a stretcher.

"Erm well I came out of t-the b-back door and and I hit her w-with the door. She f-fell to the ground in pain. I picked her up a-and she p-p-passed out in my arms." I said stuttering in shock. This was very overwhelming.

"Ok and do you know her?" He asked.

"N-no I don't." I said saddened. My heart was filled with guilt and all I wanted to do was apologize and see her again!

"Ok we are taking her to the hospital. It looks like she wil need stitches and she will probably have to stay over the night so I would suggest if you would like to go and see her in hospital then you go tommorow as visiting hours close at 8pm." He said writing down something on a clipboard.

"Ok thank you." Was all i said. I was annoyed that I have to wait untill tommorow to see her but I guess they need to give her stitches. I cannot believe I have had to make a girl have stitches! Will he forgive me?

The paramedic turned to walk away so I said.

"What time to visiting hours open tommorow?" I ask wanting to go as early as possible. That's right I was willing to get up early! That's how much I want to see this girl again!

"You can visit her at 11 in the morning until 8pm" He said walking away towards the ambulance.

Ok I will ask Louis if he can drive me their tomorrow because I still haven't learnt to drive yet, although I plan on doing that soon. I saw one last glimpse of her still lifeless body before the paramedics closed the doors.

I have to see this girl again. There is something about her that leaves me wanting more. I don't just want to be a guy that wants to get in a girls pants, I want to be the guy who gets to know the girl and loves her for her and not how good she is in bed. The rest of the boys better keep their eyes off of her tomorrow because I don't want her liking any of them before me. Wait. I've just met her and I don't want the others to like her.

Louis came up behind me, making me jump slightly, and put a hand on my shoulder in a comforting friendly way. I think he has sort of guessed that I liked her a little bit even though I haven't had a proper conversation with her yet! We all head out of the alley way towards our car only to see that fans are surrounding it. Great, even more fans have arrived so that means that the word is spreading about us being here. Paul calls for 2 taxis since there's 6 of us and they are in about 10 minutes. Talk about fast! I climbed in on taxi with Louis and Niall then in the other taxi is Harry, Liam and Paul. I am rather quiet on the ride home because all I can think about is that girl from earlier. She has the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen and I just want to stare at them all day long. I hope tomorrow morning comes along quickly!

********************************************************************************************************************

A/N Well this is the first chapter! hope you guys like it and sorry its not very interesting at the moment but keep reading there will be more drama to come shortly! THANKS!

COMMENT!!!!

VOTE!!!!

SHARE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 11.5K 58
Being a single mother is not easy. Especially when you start at the age of 18. Every guy would run away the minute they find out she has a daughter...
732K 22.9K 39
What do you do when you fall in love with your best friend? Which also happens to be your band mate and also happens to be in a serious relationship...
1.4K 115 16
She is an easy going girl, with a thoughtful heart and mind. With many limits, she makes the best out of things. She enjoys the little things yet, sc...
43.2K 1.7K 61
If you think that this is another story of the "good girl" falling in love with the "bad boy", you're probably right. Except this time, the roles are...