Worth Waiting For (Zayn Malik Fan Fic)

Katy's POV

"Oh I just wanna take you any way that you like,

We could go out,

Any day, any night,

Baby i'll take you there, take you there,

Baby i'll take you there,'

I belted out at the top of my lungs whilst getting ready for work. Ive got to admit, One Direction aren't my favourite artists because I have a few number ones, but they are close. I love there music, it jut gets me going for the day and then they know how to be calm and gentle singers when I need. to sleep. It's like they wrote this for me....I wish!

If I had to choose a favourite out of the band it would probably be Zayn because he is kind of like me in some ways. We both have brown eyes. We can be immature but then we can have a serious conversation when we need to! He is down to earth and isn't big headed which is what I like about him. Oh...and he is really good looking! I'm not a dedicated directioner, so I don't have posters on my walls and I wont stalk them wherever they go because that's just creepy! Poster are fine but I dont want to waste my money on some paper with faces on them. I will take them out of a magazine and keep them in my cupboard, purly because I don't want Kate, my flat mate, to think I fan girl...because I don't!

Now that Kiss You has finished I turned off my speakers and shoved my iPod in my pineapple dance bag which I use for work. I grab a hair tie from my dresser and whack my hair up in a high ponytail leaving my fringe out. I slip on my red converses and close my bedroom door behind me.

"See you later Kate, I've got to go to work now!" I called to my best friend Kate.

"Okey Dokey Katykins!" She called back sticking her head through her bedroom doorway.

Yeah, were weird and she has a cool nickname for me! Kate is also my flat mate because we have been best friends for as long as I can remember, so we get on really well. She is only a year younger than me, at 18, where as i'm 19. It doesn't stop us from being complete idiots whenever we're around each other!

I laughed and gave her a quick hug before I walked past her bedroom door and looking in. She hasn't got any celebrity posters either but I have a suspision that she is like me and hides them in her wadrobe! Her favourite out of One Direction is Harry and she is a sucker for nice green eyes. She's not a obsessed fan of them either but we are half hearted directioners!

I grabbed my dance bag and slung it over my shoulder then walked out of the door, closing it behind me. I made my way to the lift and pressed the button. I heard the ding and walked in as the doors opened. Me and Kate live on the 24th floor of our flat so I've never been bothered to walk down the infinite numbers of stairs! The lift finally reached the small lobby and I made my way out into the light breeze. I was wearing my dark skinny jeans, my red work top and a navy blue hoodie. I work in a sweet shop which is just around the corner from where I live and the best part is that at the end of the day i'm allowed £2 worth of sweets everyday! It might not sound a lot but it's surprising what you can get for £2!

(After work)

I said goodbye to the other staff and headed out back to grab my bag. It's 7pm and the sun has just started to go down but there is still enough light to see where i'm going. I kept walking down the path I usually take to get home when, just ahead, I see and group of about 50 girls blocking the whole path and the road is closed off. What's going on? I then remember that there's an alleyway that I can go down that takes me out the other side so I start heading towards there.

The alleyway takes me behind a fancy restaurant that I've been in once before with Kate for her 18th birthday but it's REALLY expensive in their! I can hear the screaming girls from here but I have no idea what there screaming about. The alley way smells and it's quite damp round the back but I know that there's no other way to get around the mob of hyper girls. I tend not to get myself into these sort of dramas!