Lab Rats:Two world's (on hold)

Von bionic_mermaid

How do you balance a bionic world with a mermaid world? Two World's collide, for the better? Or for the... Mehr

1.Meeting the Davenports
2.Nightmares and Onion Smoothies
3. Returning faces
4. Discovery
5.Uninvited guest
Another author's note
6. Merman all along?
7. Problems
8. Bionic

A/N

379 6 0
Von bionic_mermaid

Heyyyy guys! I'm sorry I haven't been active for a month I just have had writers for such a long time, I have to clue what to write  ......I wrote a new chapter for the book, I just didn't post it yet. Its almost been a month and I'm truly sorry. I'm thinking about ending the book at 20 chapters. I have two other new stories I'm working on that I want to do, but won't be released until I finish this one. I also have a book on hold, "One of a kind" Its another Lab Rats fanfiction and I don't know what to do with that one, I feel lazy not updating and I'm really sorry. Please don't kill me :( I'll try to finish typing up the chapter I wrote for "Two Worlds" tomorrow.  Again I'm really sorry! Hope you love the new cover! I also updated the story information ;)

Goodnight!                                                                                                                                                                                                  -Ari 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

24K 948 23
Skylar has been living within the ocean for about a month, banned from ever seeing Noah or Ava again. She wasn't allowed to see or be with them becau...
427K 20K 29
All Holly wanted was to be able to speak up. Something changes when she meets a special someone...and it changes her too.
3.4K 215 31
Bree Davenport was excited for a new life on the Bionic Island. Well, sort of. Her best friend was still on the mainland, and her very own brother ba...
127K 3.3K 18
Hi my name is Ocean. I am a mermaid,angle,demon and shapeshifter. I am 15 right now and I am a princess to so that's great.😒( I wrote this when I wa...