The Twin Gilbert

By multi_fandom2015

NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND IT'S REALLY SUCKY!! The grammar is bad as well as the plot, so please forgi... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: Good Bye Mystic Falls
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Day 1
Chapter 4: Vampires? Werewolves?
Chapter 5: Jenna's Visit
Chapter 6: Derek or Miguel?
Chapter 7: Finding Out
Chapter 8: Preparing for the Formal
Chapter 9: The Winter Formal
Chapter 10: The Funeral
Chapter 11: Isaac Lahey
Chapter 12: Erica and Boyd
Chapter 13: Kanima
Chapter 14: Who is the Doppelgänger?
Chapter 15: Meeting Elijah
Chapter 16: Detention
Chapter 17: Peter Rises
Chapter 18: The Kanima and Gerard
Chapter 19: The Sacrifice
Chapter 20: Remembering the Deceased
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 22: The Beacon Hills National Bank
Chapter 23: At The Hospital
Chapter 24: Elena?
Chapter 25: The Motel
Chapter 26: Homecoming in Mystic Falls
Chapter 27: RIP Beta #2
Chapter 28: Yellow to Blue
Chapter 29: Ms. Blake??
Chapter 30: The Hospital Part 1
Chapter 31: The Hospital Part 2
Chapter 32: The True Alpha
Chapter 33: The Mikaelson Ball
Chapter 34: Finding an Anchor
Chapter 35: Meet Kira
Chapter 36: New Bestie
Chapter 37: The Oni
Chapter 38: Alaric Saltzman
Chapter 39: The Life and Death of Elena Gilbert
Chapter 40: Nogitsune Stiles
Chapter 41: A Lupa?
Chapter 42: Dark Izzy
Chapter 43: Goodbye to Allison and Aidan
Chapter 44: Jeremy Trains
Chapter 46: Finding the Cure
Chapter 47: Goodbye Humanity
FINAL CHAPTER: INFO ON SEQUEL

Chapter 45: Kol Mikaelson

833 16 3
By multi_fandom2015

It's been an hour and the boys haven't come back yet. I then hear Matt screaming and kicking. I throw myself against the door, trying to break it down. I finally break it only to see Elena's face.

I step back in shock. "Lena, I--" I don't get a chance to finish before I am thrown against a wall. I look up and see Elena, pulling me up with her vampire face.

"You don't have the right! You show up, out of the blue, and expect me to be happy to see you? I have been worried sick because you didn't call me or even Jer! You have been off the map, and you don't even know what you got yourself into coming here!" She screams.

I stare at her. "You were worried? I thought you didn't want me to call..."

"Of course I do! You are my sister! What happened to us?"

"Well," I starts, "You did call me a monster and asked me to get out of the house, multiple times..." I mutter.

In response she hugs me. I hug her back, missing her. She then reals back and asks, "What happened?"

"Klaus." Jeremy says, walking in, with Matt. I run over to Matt and try to help his wound, as Jeremy explained his progress.

"So, Iz, why did you come back?" Elena asks. I stiffen and feel my heart rate go up.

"She wanted to visit, and make sure you were ok." Jeremy says quickly, noticing my mood.

Elena seems to have noticed something was wrong, but ignored it. We then worked/sat in silence until the sun came up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elena and Damon fight about letting Jeremy go with him. Elena finally lets him go, as she helps with Matt's wound. She then explained what's been happening. Apparently, Jeremy's tattoo leads to a cure for vampirism, and he needs to kill vampires to make it grow. Also Elena broke up with Stefan and slept with Damon (kinky stuff, I never knew Elena liked that). She then found out that she is sired to Damon, meaning she will do whatever it takes to make him happy.

"So that's why Klaus was here, and that explains the neck." I say, gesturing to Matt.

Elena gets a call from Jeremy and leaves to help. Matt and I talk until both Elena and Jeremy are back.

They go and have a private conversation, and I walk in to find Jeremy holding a stake, pointed towards Elena.

"Jeremy?" I ask.

He looks down at the stake and drops it, "I'm so sorry, I want the cure for you but, I don't know how I am going to do it like this." Jeremy leaves with Matt and Elena leaves shortly after. I stay at the lake house and I get a call from Derek and pick up.

"Hi." I say, yawning.

"Jeremy progressing?"

"Ya, but he has this weird tattoo thing. It's supposed to lead to a cure for vampirism."

"Weird."

"Yeah, and only he can see it. I can see it when I use my real eyes."

"Ok, well, just checking. Night."

"Night." I hang up as a figure whooshes by me. "Who's there?" I yell. I am then pushed up against a wall.

"How did you know her name!?" Klaus says, throwing me on a table, and grabbing my throat.

"Who?" I ask.

"Tereza!" He says.

"I've been doing research on werewolves." I lie.

He bends down near my face and asks again, "Where do you know her name from?"

"I have been doing research on Lupas."

"Why?" I stay silent as his grip tightens. "WHY?!"

"Because I am a Lupa." I say, gasping for air.

He then backs up, "What?"

"I'm a Lupa. That's why my eyes are different." I mumble.

He then runs out of the house and into the woods.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I go back to the house, and enter to see my siblings. I run up and hug each of them and say, "I'm finally home! Where's the vodka?" We all laugh and talk. I then hear a knock at he door.

"Hello Gilbert clan!" I hear Klaus from the door. I grab Jeremy and tell him to stay put. I walk up to where Elena has the door open, revealing the devil.

"What do you want?" Elena asks.

"Since my brother Kol wants to kill your brother, I have to take the young hunter to keep him safe."

"No way in hell!" I say.

"Fine. But when Kol does come-and he will come-be sure to let me know, preferably before he burns your nice little home to the ground. And as for you, hunter, there's no shortage of people to turn or loved ones to threaten, so sleep well. We'll plan on finishing our work tomorrow." He turns and leaves. Elena shuts the door behind him.

I turn to them and say, "Well, time to vamp-proff the house."

Jeremy turns to me, worried. He says, "This is never gonna end. If Kol doesn't kill me first, then Klaus is just gonna force me to kill more innocent people. How many is it gonna take, 10? 100?"

Elena looks at Jeremy in thought and then smiles slightly, "Jer, if you kill one Original vampire, their entire sire line will die with them. That's thousands, maybe tens of thousands of vampires. Kol compelled Damon to kill you. You're gonna kill Kol instead."

I look at both of them and say, "Uhh, no? Let's not kill someone!" They look at me strangely. I sigh, "Is there anyway we can come out of this, without someone being killed?" They both shake their heads. "Fine, then I will have to call an evil genius that can help with our assassination."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's night time, as we start to enact our plan. Elena calls Kol and he answers. The conversation went like this:

Kol: Jeremy Gilbert. Nice to see I'm still on your speed dial, mate. Hey, you want to meet up at the batting cages in Denver?

Elena: Actually, it's Elena Gilbert.

Kol: What a treat. Yeah, I was just thinking of all the clever ways I could have your brother killed, but I'd settle for ripping off his illustrated arm instead.

Elena: I need to talk to you - in person. I wanna call a truce, in the name of Silas.

Kol: You want to talk about Silas?

Elena: I'll meet you wherever you want. I'll come to you.

Kol: I'll tell you what. How about I come to you?

The doorbell then rings. Jeremy cocks his gun and points it at the door.

Kol: If you want a truce, open the door and invite me in. I'm waiting. Let me in and let's talk truce.

Elena takes a blackboard down from the wall, and starts to write on it.

Kol: Hello?

Elena: Wouldn't that be kind of stupid to invite you in?

Kol: On the contrary, I can't kill your brother with my own two hands, or I'll suffer the hunter's curse and spend the next 20 years trying to off myself in gruesome ways.

"Help Stefan find dagger" is written on the blackboard.

Kol: And I've heard that vervain's back in town, so I can't compel you to kill him either. So I think it's fair to say you're semi-safe, for now.

Elena erases the board and writes a new message for Jeremy. She shows it to him: "Get out. Get Bonnie"

Jeremy whispers, "I'm the only one that can invite him inside."

Kol: He's right, obviously.

I walk up ad open the door to reveal a smirking Kol.

Kol: You'd think being alive for over a thousand years would teach me some manners, but I couldn't resist stopping by.

Elena: If I let you in, my brother goes. You're not getting near him.

Kol: Fair enough.

Elena looks back at Jeremy and nods. Jeremy nods back and says, "You can come in." Jeremy then leaves out the back as Kol steps in.

Kol: No gold medals for bravery, I see. You know the thing I love about the modern age is...music, anytime you like.

Kol puts his phone and earphones in his pocket, and gives us a good view of the white oak stake, which is stashed in an inside pocket of Kol's jacket.

Kol: So...this is the part where you offer me a drink so we can have a proper chat.

I go to the kitchen and grab some alcohol. Kol tells us how he lived in New Orleans, and then Elena starts to make the 'deal.' She stops looking for the cure if he stops going after Jeremy.

We then each get a drink as Kol starts to make conversation. "You've killed, haven't you? Or are you one of those Mary Sue vampires?"

"I've killed, once. But I'm sure your body count is higher." Elena says nonchalantly. I look at her surprised. I say nothing, knowing it would open a wound, that is taking a long time to heal.

Kol then starts talking about how Silas would release hell on Earth if he rose. We run out of gin and Elena gets a wine. "Well, thank you for the drinks." Kol says standing.

"What if you're wrong about Silas?" I ask, trying to stall.

"Trust me, I'm not." He then leaves. I sigh and sit down, defeated.

A few minutes later, I hear Jeremy walk in. I walk up to him as he lowers his gun. "We tried to stall, but...."

"It's fine." Jeremy says, as Elena comes up to us. The doorbell rings. "That must be Bonnie. She said she was right behind me."

I open the door to see Kol. "I have considered your request for a truce. Request denied!" I slam the door and we all run. "Sorry but I've already been invited in!" I hear the door break as he says, "Hide and seek? Fine by me!"

My siblings and I separate, and go to our respective rooms. We each hide, and I go to my closet but my phone goes off.

"Derek, I can't do this right now!" I whisper.

"What are you doing? Why did you call Peter of all people?" He asks sternly.

"Isabella? Bad move answering the phone!" Kol says, ripping the closet door open. He throws me across the room with Derek yelling from the phone. "You shouldn't have answered it." He throws me over the stairs, onto Jeremy. I see Elena is impaled as Kol smiles, "Now about that arm." Kol starts to drag Jeremy down the stairs, as I crawl, following them.

"...Sorry about the sting. Now, which arm is it? Is it left or right? I'll just chop off both to be safe." Kol says, to a tied up Jeremy.

My brother closes his eyes as Kol raises the knife over him. Suddenly Elena appears and grabs Kol; the cleaver misses Jeremy and instead slices through one of Jeremy's restraints. Elena slams the cleaver into Kol's chest, shoving him against the counter. I stand up weakly and help Jeremy out of the restraints and we rush to the sink. He grabs the spray hose and sprays Kol with the vervain water. Kol cries out in pain as the water hits him; Elena moves away. Jeremy keeps the water on Kol, and I take the white oak stake from Kol's jacket, throwing it to Jeremy.

I scream, "Jeremy, now!"

Jeremy catches the stake and stabs Kol through the heart with it. Kol screams and bursts into flame. He continues to scream as he staggers through the kitchen and falls to the floor, dead. Elena and I notice that Jeremy sees something behind us, so we turn to see Klaus standing at the open doorway, looking upset and angry with tears in his eyes.

"What have you DONE!" Klaus yells.

"He was going to hurt Jeremy. I couldn't let that happen." I say stepping forward, taking the blame.

"LIES! He wouldn't have come if you hadn't set a trap from him!"

"You were going to do something too!" I scream.

"I was going to make him pay for defying me, but this? I will burn this house to the ground, and when you flee, I will KILL YOU ALL!!" Klaus then screams out in pain, and Bonnie enters.

"Invite him in." She says. "Do it!"

"Come in." Jeremy says.

"Living room now!" Bonnie yells. We all run through the living room and into the kitchen. Klaus follows, but he can't get into the kitchen. He punches at the air, but there is an invisible barrier. Jeremy pulls the white oak stake out of Kol, and Jer, Lena and I run to the door as Klaus continues to pound on the barrier.

"I will hunt all of you to your end! Do you hear me? Do you!?" Klaus yells as we run out.

I don't know what happened to Derek, but I know he is coming now. We head to the boarding house and wait for the mark to grow. I zone out as Damon and Stefan arrive, and I faintly hear Bonnie talk about how Klaus is trapped for 3-4 days max.

Jeremy screams in pain, and rips his shirt off. I look and see his mark growing, and everyone else sees it to. "Here we go." Damon says, softly.

HOPE YOU LIKE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 181 20
Isabella Gilbert has lost everything: family, friends and her humanity. After her newfound Lupa powers kick in, Izzy goes with Elena to find Katherin...
6K 52 28
Book 2 of The love between a werewolf and a human. IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE. OR IT WILL BE CONFUSING. "Sometimes...
268 0 13
A new member of the Argent family arrives in Beacon Hills digging up past trauma for Derek Hale and Chloe Myers, while Scott and Allison are forced t...
41.1K 1K 79
Second book from the series She's a Gilbert ||TVD Now she's a Fairchild-Salvatore In which a broken girls has had enough of everyone keeping secrets...