Roommates (Camren)

Por ccaammrreenn

Explicit material in nearly every chapter of this mini series. NOT MY STORY. All creds goes to Kat on Tumbl... Mais

Prologue 2/2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Last Chapter)

Prologue 1/2

289K 2.9K 13.2K
Por ccaammrreenn

A/N: The prologues are basically cut into two chapters since its super long.

Lauren's POV

Lauren huffed as she plopped her head onto her pillow in the pitch black of the tour bus. She was absolutely exhausted from the constant performing and traveling that the Neon Lights Tour demanded but she couldn't seem to find sleep. She checked her phone for the thousandth time, squinting into the bright light only to see that she still had no new messages.

It was 2am in Miami and Luis had probably fallen asleep by now, he had school tomorrow. At least that's what Lauren guessed, she had no idea what day of the week it was. Huffing again, she sat upright in her bunk and opened up her Tumblr app. She had given up on sleeping at this point and thought maybe some mindless scrolling would help her drift off.

Lauren was flicking her thumb over her screen, absentmindedly gazing at various pictures and quotes with half lidded eyes, when she saw that a blog was going on a porn gif spree.

It was a hipster blog, so they were all pretty tame, showing mostly thrusting under blankets and lovers devouring each other's mouths. She might have paused a little too long on one of a woman being kissed in a little more intimate area. She didn't normally find three second porn gifs particularly exciting, but Lauren felt a familiar throbbing between her legs despite herself.

Great, she thought to herself.

Exhausted, restless, and now turned on flying down an unknown highway on a bus full of other people, including her bandmates. It had been awhile since she'd had some relief in that department though.

Even though she had Luis now, they weren't official and hadn't spent enough time together for their relationship to develop past some pretty hot make out sessions, which of course just left her frustrated with the same thumping in her pants that she had now. At least at home she had a way to easily relieve herself.

It had been a birthday gift from Alexa that was meant to embarrass her and it definitely worked. Lauren had blushed profusely when she opened it in front of her other friends, and set it aside as if to forget about the pink contraption.

She blushed even now thinking about her first night experimenting with it. She remembered sitting on the edge of her tub and timidly pressing the power button, causing the pink rubber come to life in her hands, a faint buzzing filling the tiled room. She had blasted Lana Del Rey to remain inconspicuous when she realized there was no way to control her cries of pleasure when the little machine was on its highest level.

But of course she couldn't have brought that with her on tour for obvious reasons. It was a lot easier to hide from her mom than her nosy bandmates. Although with all the rattling of the bus and the constant swoosh of cars passing them, the buzzing probably would have flown under the radar. The same couldn't be said for Lauren's unruly mouth, however.

She really shouldn't have thought about her pink friend at home because now all she's thinking about is quelling this aching between her thighs. She had never relieved herself on the tour bus before - it had always seemed strange with her friends surrounding her - but right now she really didn't care.

Lauren popped her head out from her top bunk to make sure that everyone was asleep. When she was only met with rattling and soft snores, she closed her curtain once more and slipped her hand into her panties to assess the situation.

Damn, she thought. She was already soaked and incredibly sensitive. It really had been a long time.

Slipping her thong off and discarding it at the end of her bunk, she tried to forget about the girls that were sleeping soundly in their own bunks. Ally's snores were pretty hard to ignore from the bunk above her, but Lauren didn't hear any noise coming from Camila in the bunk directly across from her. She hoped that was a good thing. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on something sexy.

Cupping her bra-less breasts through her thin t-shirt, she felt her nipples harden as she kneaded them softly. Giving them a little pinch, she closed her eyes and exhaled in pleasure. She tried to remember that one time Luis had coped a feel when they were kissing in his back seat. For some reason, the memory wasn't exactly eliciting good feelings.

She felt her mind drift to earlier that day when she had caught Camila openly staring at her chest in her very exposing stage costume. Lauren had to admit the black lace was pretty sexy, but the look on Camila's face spoke volumes. Lauren had made a joke about her eyes being pretty enticing too, but Camila got so flustered when she was caught that Lauren had a hard time forgetting about it. She wondered if Camila would try to touch her as Luis had, if given the chance. Delicate hands palming her breasts, a slender thumb flicking over a hardened nipple...

Whoa. Lauren stopped her movement on her chest for a moment. Camila should be the last thing on her mind right now, what the hell? Shaking her head to rid herself of her own thoughts, she moved her hands down her body. She felt down her toned stomach and massaged her inner thighs, squirming as she felt her arousal grow. Thinking about Luis obviously wasn't working for her so she settled on Johnny Depp and his own toned abs. He has abs, right? She couldn't remember.

She did however remember very vividly the crop top that Camila wore earlier today that left absolutely nothing to the imagination, hugging the curve of her breast before cutting off and exposing her entire stomach. And she definitely remembered the way her abdominal muscles flexed under her caramel skin as she rolled her hips playfully for the crowd...

Lauren's eyes popped open. Literally what the fuck. She realized she was squeezing her thighs almost painfully now and her breathing had become heavier. This was really not the best time for her to be thinking about her best friend.

Sure, she may like to look a little longer than necessary when Camila flashed her winning smile or maybe admire her butt in tight pants every once in a while but she was not about to get herself off to Camila. And the thought of Camila bending over in her short stage costume, barely revealing the curve of her butt where it connected to her long slender legs...

Lauren felt heat shoot straight to her center and goodness, she was really throbbing now. She was about to make a conspicuous stain on her sheets too if she didn't hurry up and get this over with. Sighing to herself, she thought maybe this was the easiest way to make this go faster. Camila didn't have to know, right?

Covering her own face in shame, she brought her hand to her dripping center and gingerly touched her throbbing clit. Her breath hitched as she brushed over her bundle of nerves and started to gently rub it, only applying a tiny amount of pressure.

Waves of pleasure washed through her even with the minimal contact. She really was worked up. Lauren really couldn't help herself now, her mind went directly to the girl in the bunk across from her. What if she wasn't asleep? What if she was awake listening to the little pants of pleasure that Lauren was letting out despite herself?

Lauren imagined Camila's brow furrowed in concentration as she slipped her delicate hand into her panties, biting her lip to keep from moaning in pure ecstasy. Lauren almost let out a moan herself at the thought, and added more pressure to her fingers working in circles on her little nub.

Her breathing was becoming erratic and she knew she should probably keep it down but she was in absolute bliss, rubbing herself in slow, deliberate strokes. Her wetness was covering her thighs now and was probably dripping onto her sheets but Lauren didn't care. Her other hand snaked down to her center and she ran a fingertip through her slick, velvety folds. Her breathing had started to escalate into little whimpers and although her clit loved the attention it was getting, her core was absolutely aching.

When she couldn't take her own teasing anymore, she slipped a solitary finger into her burning core and let out a rather loud gasp. Shit. She stopped her ministrations for a bit even though her entire body was aching for release and her muscles were contracting around her finger, trying to pull it in deeper. She really needed to be quiet, though. She reassured herself that everyone was asleep but she had to admit that the danger of getting caught was adding to the thrill of it all. Once her heart was thumping in between her legs rather than her throat she continued her movements, letting her mouth hang open as pleasure washed over her once again.

On cue, her mind immediately went to Camila. This time she didn't hold back, not caring what her impure thoughts meant, only caring that they made her hot as hell.

She thought about that time she and Camila had a tickle fight on a couch in the office of the recording studio. Lauren ended up on top (of course) and in a fit of giggles had accidentally pressed her knee into Camila's center. She might have accidentally did it again when she saw Camila's eyes widen and her ears turn red. The second time Camila let out a breathy whimper that made Lauren want to cause a thousand more, but they had been rudely interrupted by Dinah barging through the door, trying to make a slap cam vine.

In Lauren's fantasy, however, there was no interruption and they didn't stop until Camila was writhing naked in Lauren's arms, lascivious moans tumbling from her perfect lips. Lauren let out a whimper at the thought, her fingers working her deliciously inside and out. Her solitary finger started to stroke a certain spot inside of her that made her hips buck up from her mattress. Her head rolled back as she massaged her sweet spot over and over, feeling the familiar coil in the pit of her stomach beg to be released.

All of the sudden she imagined it was Camila's finger stroking her into ecstasy and she almost came immediately. Fuck, she thought to herself as she removed her fingers and let her channel spasm at emptiness. She wasn't ready just yet, she was enjoying this way too much.

For some reason she couldn't think of anything more erotic than Camila's slender fingers slipping in and out of her, stroking all the right places and frankly fucking her senseless. If Lauren had been in her right state of mind she would have blushed at the thought, but right now all she wanted was Camila to fill her up, full and hard and deep.

This time she let two fingers slip into her molten core, and she imagined that they were Camila's perfectly manicured digits. Lauren couldn't hold back the (thankfully) quiet moan that escaped her throat at the fantasy.

Lauren suddenly felt deliciously dirty as she rocked her hips into her hand, breathing heavily as her bunk was filled with the sound of her fingers pumping her dripping sex. She draped her leg over the side of her bunk onto the floor, accidentally flinging her thong off her bunk and into the hallway in the process. Fuck it, she thought. All she could think of was Camila's hand stroking her walls and her lips wrapped around a taught nipple.

Lauren was definitely close now, her hands having built her up for what seemed like forever. Ripples of ecstasy started to rack Lauren's body and she just increased her pace, sweaty and breathing hard and in absolute heaven. When her pleasure started to build, Lauren realized that there was no way she was going to be able to keep quiet. Not even her pink friend had brought her to these heights.

"Oh, Camila..." she heard herself whine in a breathy voice as she approached her climax.

Lauren's eyes widened and her mouth hung open in shock at the intensity of her fast-approaching pleasure before her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks.

Her back arched off her bunk and her fingers were trapped inside of her as she tumbled into oblivion. Blinding pleasure filled Lauren's world and if she had an ounce less of will power she would have filled the bus with a piercing scream. Luckily something deep within her trapped the scream of ecstasy in her throat as her eyes rolled back in her head and her legs convulsed, and toes curling.

Her free hand grabbed her pillow and put it over her head to muffle the low grunts that followed as she rode out her orgasm, shaking and twitching.

When the final aftershocks subsided and Lauren was able to withdraw her fingers, she didn't even want to know what kind of mess she had left on her sheets. They were already sticking to her and her scent filled the bunk.

She couldn't even think about moving for a couple minutes but eventually she decided that she should probably retrieve her thong. She really didn't feel like explaining why she wasn't wearing it in the morning.

Drawing back the curtain of her bunk, she slipped stealthily onto the floor and tried to adjust her eyes to the light to find her black panties in the darkness. Her breath caught in her throat when she heard movement in Camila's bunk. And heavy breathing. And finally, a breathy moan of...

"Lauren..."

Camila's POV

Camila lay awake in her bunk for the third night in a row on the girls' tour bus as the vehicle flew down an unknown highway to their next destination.

Her thoughts were racing as she lay staring unseeingly at the bunk above her. This tour was by far the most fun they had yet, but it also demanded the most from the girls. The thought of performing in front of sold out stadiums still left Camila with butterflies that kept her awake most nights.

Ally's soft snores were comforting as she tried to get control of her nerves. If her bandmate could relax, so could she.
Unfortunately Ally's bunkmate was having the same luck as Camila trying to get to sleep and had been on her phone for the last ten minutes, the faint light shining out of her curtain to paint a stripe on the wall. When the light finally went out, Camila closed her eyes and tried to drift off.

After a few unsuccessful minutes, she heard Lauren's snores drifting into her bunk. Camila smiled to herself at the little sounds, forgetting that Lauren never snores, until the soft breathing turned into little whimpers and pants.

Camila's eyes shot open in confusion. Was she having a nightmare? Camila was seriously contemplating getting up and trying to rouse Lauren from her unpleasant dream until she heard sharp gasp. It was followed by a sigh that was unmistakably dripping with lust.

Camila squeezed her eyes shut when the realization of what Lauren was doing hit her. Oh God, she thought as her mind was flooded with images of her best friend in the throes of ecstasy, her chest heaving and her hands between her thighs. Camila shook her head, trying to force the fantasy from her mind.

This was definitely not the first time her mind had conjured up dirty images of Lauren, but it was the first time she had a front row seat to the woman of her fantasies pleasuring herself. If she was being honest with herself, in most of her fantasies it was Camila causing the breathy moans that were drifting into her bunk and continually getting louder.

Camila wasn't sure when she first realized she was sexually attracted to Lauren. It must have been a while ago, though, because she couldn't remember sharing a dressing room with the green eyed beauty without trying to sneak a peak of her ivory skin in various stages of undress.

She had to admit that Lauren's outfits for this tour had her leering even outside of the dressing room. Camila could barely keep her eyes off of Lauren's chest when her full breasts were almost protruding from her skimpy costume (she was honestly surprised that Lauren had only caught her once). Camila kind of had a slight fascination with that particular part of her body ever since she had walked in on Lauren changing a week ago and saw more than she ever meant to, without even trying.

Lauren was bent over her bag fishing out some panties when Camila came barging in unannounced. She was wearing a black lacy thong that exposed her entire ass and just barely covered her mound. And nothing else.

Camila nearly had a heart attack when she was met with that sight and tried to leave, apologizing profusely. Lauren just laughed her off with her back still turned and told her to get whatever she needed. Camila's pulse was still going through the roof as she gingerly stepped over to her own bag and pretended to look for her hairband.

With her face turned downwards, she glanced to her right and saw that a conveniently placed mirror was giving her the view she had only dreamed about. Lauren had found the panties she planned on wearing onstage (lace chaffed too much) and was now standing upright, still almost completely naked. Camila's eyes widened comically as the mirror gave her a perfect profile view of Lauren's body.

Her eyes scanned over Lauren's creamy skin covering the lines of her abs and up to the curve of her luscious left breast tipped with a hardened pink nipple. Camila's mouth went dry and she forced herself to look away, feeling guilty for seeing her friend so exposed.

She found her hair tie in two seconds after standing at her bag for way too long and turned around to leave.
Camila stopped in her tracks when she realized that Lauren had hooked her thumbs in to the sides of her thong and had started to pull it down, obviously confident that her friend was still turned around.

Camila couldn't tear her eyes away as the black lace continued its journey down shapely hips and over her generous backside. She let out a little gasp when she saw the beginning of full, pink lips and had to turn around and pretend she was still occupied in her bag, her lip caught in between her teeth.

"Camz, are you okay?" Lauren asked in a concerned tone, pulling on her underwear.

"Yeah of course!" she spat out, a little too fast. "Just found my hair tie finally," she said with a chuckle, waving the purple elastic over her shoulder.

Lauren finished her change of underwear and had quickly slipped into her dress. Camila was still standing at her bag trying to ignore the tingling between her thighs, afraid that if she turned around again she would find even more fuel for her wild imagination.

"Hey, do you think you could zip me up?"

"Uh, sure," Camila squeaked, finally turning around and approaching her friend.

Camila's fingers fumbled with the zipper as the scent of vanilla flooded her senses. She was acutely aware that her face was inches from Lauren's neck. She could feel the girl's heat radiating from her smooth skin and she remained standing behind her for a little too long after she had zipped up her dress.

"Thanks, babe," Lauren sang before slipping out of the dressing room.
Camila eyed the thong still lying on the top of Lauren's bag for a second. She shook her head, scolding herself for the thought before making her way out the room herself. She would definitely have to do something about the wet patch forming in her own underwear later on tonight.

Camila was snapped back to reality by the throbbing in between her thighs caused by her memory and the sounds coming from the bunk across from her.

She knew she was already soaked so it was no surprise when her nimble fingers were met with slick heat as she slid her hand under the waistband of her underwear. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her fingertips traced her folds, bumping against her straining clit.

A little desperate moan followed by lewd, wet noises let Camila know exactly how Lauren was getting herself off. She felt her core clench at the thought as her fingers were met with more wetness.

She normally didn't do much more than circle her stiff nub until she saw stars but Lauren's moans of delight were making her wonder how good it would feel to have a finger or two inside her. Maybe even Lauren's.

Camila's breathing was becoming labored as she started to circle her entrance, applying the smallest amount of pressure and feeling it give. Her core clenched again as white heat shot through her body. Yes, this was definitely a good idea.

Every sensation Camila felt was heightened by the sheer eroticism of touching herself at the same time as Lauren, knowing that she was feeling the same pleasure and was obviously nearing her climax. Camila brought down her other hand to give her clit much needed attention as her finger pushed past the yielding flesh into molten heat. It took everything in her not to cry out as her channel clenched and spasmed, sending tendrils of pleasure all through her body.

Just when she thought Lauren's noises couldn't get any sexier, she whimpered a name that made Camila's mouth hang open in disbelief. Because it was her name.

"Oh, Camila..."

The brown eyed girl's heart stopped for a split second as she realized exactly what Lauren was thinking about, more importantly who she was thinking about, right before her orgasm ripped through her.

She watched Lauren's leg that was peeking out of her curtain shake and her toes curl as pleasure overtook her body and she grunted with the sheer intensity of her climax.

Oh my God, Camila thought as another gush of wetness coated her hand. Could Lauren really think about Camila the same way she thought about her? Could she really touch herself to the thought of Camila doing exactly what she had wanted to do for months now?

Her mind was reeling as her finger pumped in and out and her hand massaged her clit. Her teeth found her bottom lip while she struggled to keep in her moans. Images of Lauren's tongue in between her legs and her piercing emerald gaze looking up at her danced behind her eyes as white heat shot up her spine.

Camila's judgment went out the window and in between her ragged breaths she managed to whisper, "Lauren..."

Suddenly Camila's eyes shot open and she found that the piercing gaze she was imaging was now in fact locked onto her own, in the flesh and on her knees in the hallway of their tour bus.

Her eyes widened in fear at the thought of Lauren finding her in such a compromising position, whispering her name with her hands tucked into her pajama pants.

She quickly withdrew her hands (much to her body's protest) and opened her mouth to explain.

Lauren, sensing she was about to speak, threw her hand over Camila's mouth and shook her head furiously. Camila was suddenly hit with the scent of Lauren, a sweet musk that made her eyes roll into the back of her head as she remembered where that hand had just been.

Lauren seemed to remember at the same moment and quickly drew her hand back, mortified at what she had just done. But Camila's reaction hadn't gone unnoticed. They locked eyes once more and an air of realization passed between them. Lauren's gaze travelled from Camila's flushed face and chest to her hands shining with wetness.

When she looked back she saw Camila was staring hungrily at the apex of her thighs, where she was still entirely uncovered. Lauren's cheeks burned and she made a move to cover herself with her skimpy thong but Camila grabbed her hand. Spurred by her arousal and pure adrenaline, Camila tugged her friends hand to her mouth once more and this time drew a finger between her lips.

She sucked on Lauren's digit, swirling her tongue around it and savoring the sharp taste while never dropping her gaze. Dark green eyes glazed over with lust at the sight.

Camila released the now shining finger but left it on her lips, wearing a smirk that challenged Lauren to make the next move.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

429K 27.6K 40
Love in the time of tragedies. A Taehyung fic. ⓒ SUBGUK. (please read the warnings in the introduction chapter)
74.8K 1.5K 89
„A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor" I tried to bring a little structure in the story for it to be easier to read When you see writing or gram...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
134K 2.4K 6
Camila gets pregnant with Lauren's child. Nothing more nothing less, read on my people 😊 Lauren g!p