Living With Mr. CEO

Por lovergirlcrissy

Xavier Heartford is one of the youngest billionaires in New York. He pursued his dream of following in his fa... Mais

➳ Hello ✑
➳ Living With Mr. CEO ✑
➳ Chapter One - Dinner ✑
➳ Chapter Two - Wrecked ✑
➳ Chapter Three - Surprise ✑
➳ Chapter Four - Dirty Thoughts ✑
➳ Chapter Five - Office Drama ✑
➳ Chapter Six - Face To Face ✑
➳ Chapter Seven - Terrified ✑
➳ Chapter Eight - Sooner ✑
➳ Chapter Nine - Floating ✑
➳ Chapter Ten - Like Brothers ✑
➳ Chapter Eleven - We Should Celebrate ✑
➳ Chapter Twelve - Chef's Choice ✑
➳ Chapter Fourteen - Office Kisses ✑
➳ Chapter Fifteen - Japan ✑
➳ Chapter Sixteen - Japan part two ✑
➳ Chapter Seventeen - Japan part three ✑
➳ Chapter Eighteen - Home Sweet Home ✑
➳ Chapter Nineteen - Nervous ✑

➳ Chapter Thirteen - Girl's Night ✑

15.9K 535 49
Por lovergirlcrissy

Nicole's P.O.V

"Thank you for joining me for lunch, Jessie will take you back to the office," Xavier said.

"Aren't you coming back to work?" I asked.

"No I have the press conference to attend and then I have matters to attend to," he said.

Could he be any more cryptic? Then again it's his business.

"But as soon as you you finish up work at the office you can leave because I won't be coming back," he added.

The ride back to the office was pretty quiet. When we got there we said our goodbyes and he went on his way.

After I finish up work I decided to see what Jason was doing before I checked with the girls to see where we were going out to celebrate.

I knocked just in case someone else was in there.

"Come in," he said.

"Hey, I just finished up for the day, I thought I'd pay you a visit before I left," I said.

"Well don't I feel special," he joked.

"Do you know where Xavier went?" I asked curiously.

"He usually only stays until lunch on Mondays and Wednesdays," he said casually.

"That's weird," I replied raising my eyebrows in confusion. "Where does he go?" I asked.

"I don't really know, I never asked," he said.

"Alright well I'll leave you to your work, see you tomorrow," I said.

"See you later Nicole," he replied.

I exited his office then I made my way down to talk to Sasha. As soon as I walked into her office I could hear a soft beat of music playing in the background. Glad to see I wasn't the only one who couldn't work in silence.

"Hey Sasha, where are we going later?" I asked.

"Where we usually go but there's a place that just opened up near my apartment building that I want to check out after," she said.

"Won't that be to late, I mean how long are we going to stay?" I asked.

"We'll just go for a little while, you worry to much," she replied.

"Okay fine, lend me your car and I'll meet you guys there, I'm all done for the day," I said.

"Only because I love you," she said handing over her keys.

"Thank you," I said with a wide grin.

<<>><<>><<>><<>>

"CHEERS!" Jessica shouted as we all raised our glasses to the sky.

"Jess not so loud people are going to stare," Amy said.

"So let them stare, we're here to have some fun," Sasha replied boldly.

After a couple more drinks, we were all full of smiles and giggles. At this point we were talking non stop. Sasha was trying to convince Jessica to spill some "juicy details" about her new boyfriend.

With everything that's happened in the past couple of weeks I've really missed just hanging out with them. It bothered me that I had to lie to them about where I was staying but what choice did I have. It wouldn't look good on either of our parts. And no matter how much I wish I could talk to my girls about it I couldn't risk something like this getting out.

My thoughts were starting to bum me out so I grabbed my phone to look at the time. We had already been sitting there for three hours. It wasn't long but I just didn't want a hangover in the morning.

"Hey guys I don't mean to be a buzz kill but it's getting pretty late, we should probably head out," I said.

"I guess it is but I still wanted to show you the new club that just opened near my building," Sasha replied with pleading eyes. "I promise we won't stay to long," she added.

Jessica and Amy had surprisingly already agreed to tag along, it was probably the alcohol talking. Now all eyes were on me, anticipating my answer.

"Alright I'll come but don't forget we have work in the morning," I said.

"Yay! Let's go to my apartment and change really quickly," Sasha said.

"What's wrong with the clothes were wearing?" I asked.

"It's fine for working and an afternoon drink but if we're going to a club we have to look hot," she replied. I simply rolled my eyes at her.

We managed to make our way to her apartment without someone falling on the sidewalk. Then the three of them were raiding Sasha's closet to find something that could actually fit them. Sasha was very curvy, and I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to pull off her clothes like she did.

I was lying on her bed trying to decide whether or not I should go home. Then again I didn't even have a place to call my own.

"Guys I think I'm just going to call it a night," I said.

"Nicole, come on don't abandon up!" Jessica screamed dramatically.

I felt my phone vibrating in my purse. I look at the screen. It was a message from Xavier.

Xavier ~ hey I'm going out for dinner tonight, don't wait up.

Well I guess there was no need to back out now.

"You know what I changed my mind, let's do this, Sash can you find me something to wear?" I asked.

"I don't know what's gotten into you but I like it," she said with a smirk.

A few minutes to them digging and throwing clothes all over the floor she finally pulled out a black dress.

"It even matches your nail polish," she said handing it over to me.

I threw off my blue dress an slipped into her black one. It was pretty tight, scratch that it was probably a second skin.

"Don't you think it's a bit short," I asked.

"Darling that's the best part," she replied.

<<>><<>><<>><<>>

Our heels clicked on the sidewalk and our laughter filled the air as we made our way to the club. When we got there, the security's face lit up as soon as he spotted Sasha and let us in immediately. I could already feel the vibration of the loud music.

It wasn't long before we had a few more drinks and joined the mass amount of sweaty bodies on the dance floor. I knew I had passed my limit a long while ago but at this point I didn't have a care in the world.

A cute guy from across the bar never took his eyes off me. He finally mustered up the courage to come over, grab me by the waist and dance with me.

"What took you so long?" I asked boldly.

"I was just asking myself the same thing," he said.

I turned around to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, inching closer towards him. I probably wouldn't remember this in the morning anyway so what the heck. Then someone bumped into him causing him to step on my foot.

"Watch it!" he barked over the loud music.

"Sorry," the guy said now coming into view.

My eyes found those familiar grey-blue ones. I was a deer in headlights.

Oh crap!

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I could ask you the same thing," Xavier said. "You're coming with me," he added.

"You can't tell me what to do," I said sounding like a five year old.

"Yes I can, now come on I'm taking you home," he said.

<<>><<>><<>><<>>

I've been doing an internship for the summer and I decided if I could type 1400 words for my boss I could update for you guys. In other news I decided to sign up for the #Wattys2016. I thought it would be fun. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, don't worry there's more to come ;)

1233 words

Picture of Nicole at the top

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.9M 123K 70
They both thought that they had missed out on each other, but neither was aware that they were each other's true love. He was the most beautiful mem...
607K 23.7K 40
Xavier Knight is known as a cold-hearted ruthless multi-Billionaire. He doesn't give a damn to those who talk behind his back because he have no time...
1.8M 81K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
3.6K 152 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...