They both thought that they had missed out on each other, but neither was aware that they were each other's true love.
He was the most beautiful memory of her youth, and she was the the purest, most precious dream of his young self.
The entire room was filled with their melodious voices. This was a new song, but they had both noticed the song without the other party realizing it, because when they were young, they had each other, and they still held on to that love.
The colorful spotted lights kept rotating, the rays hitting their faces.
She glanced up at him, warm and gentle.
He returned her gaze, his own blurry and deep.
Deep in her heart, Isabelle silently recited: Alexander, I love you.
Deep in his heart, Alexander spoke with mixed feelings: Isabelle, I love you.
OFFICIAL BRINGING THE NATION'S HUSBAND HOME'S ENGLISH VERSION ON Wattpad
☆ MINT(10 TO 9.9) GRADE CHINESE/MANGA NOVEL
THIS WILL BE THE SEQUEL TO BRINGING THE NATION'S HUSBAND HOME II.
This is the third and final book in the "BNHH" Series.
You must read the first two books ("BNHH" and "BNHH II") in order to understand this one as it is a continuation.
- Third Book Info
- I | Coincidence: His Way Of Remaining Anonymous
- II | Nothing More Dangerous Than A Silent Sitting Women
- III | Karma Handling Her Fate
- IV | Missing him comes in waves. Tonight, she's drowning.
- V | if i know what love is, it's because of you
- VI | and suddenly, all the love songs were about you...
- VII | The Past, Sealed Away.
- VIII | no measure of time with you will be long enough
- IX | Have you ever tried to pay bills with hugs? No? She can.
- X | Don't be eye candy. Be soul food.
- XI | To be loved by the person you love is everything.
- XII | They fell in love many times, but always with the same person.
- XIII | Spoiling her with loyalty cauz she can finance herself.
- XIV | they can make the whole universe jealous
- XV | nothing is gone forever, only out of place
- XVI | If she's your woman, stand up for her.
- XVII | One Heart, Two Souls
- XVIII | Throwing Away a Diamond, and Picking Up a Rock
- XIX | Worst Distance : Misunderstanding
- XX | all our favorite conversations...
- XXI | Truth prevails where there are pains to bring it to light.
- XXII | What goes around, comes around.
- XXIII | The Wild Side of an Innocent Face
- XXIV | You Make Barbie Look Real
- XXV | you are my 1 am thoughts...
- XXVI | you make my heart race and there is no finish line
- XXVII | from the moment we met... it was you
- XXVIII | Shopping = Love
- XXIX | love you enough to not let go
- XXX | one lie is enough to question all truths
- XXXI |
- XXXII |
- XXXIII |
- XXXIV |
- XXXV |
- XXXVI |
- XXXVII |
- XXXVIII |
- XLII |
- XLIII |
- XLIV |
- XLV |
- Extra Chapter
- Bonus Chapters
- Other Books