Being Ninety

By 3rd_StreetSaints

90 is a girl who gets bullied by a lot of people because she is not like the other Girls in at her school she... More

First day of School
The lies you hear
Naomi Tucker
Let me know
What is this
Back at it
Kiara Cole
Yolanda Whitaker(Yo-Yo)
Alert important!!!

Let's go there

74 7 1
By 3rd_StreetSaints

90 p.o.v

As I'm leaving from my locker out the school somebody threw my books onda ground I looked up and seen Naomi.

N:Getcha @$$ up and fight me.
90:No.
N:Y'all here that Ninety a B!tch cause she won't fight me she to scared she's a pu**y.

when she called me that a voice went off in my head saying
"F*ck her up* and thats just what I did,Momma didn't raise no b!tch.

90:*Woshhhh SMACK**Repeatedly punching her*WHOSE A B!TCH NOW,WHOSE A B!TCH NOW HUH???HUH???
Naomi Just kept screaming for me to stop bur at that point I really didn't care what she had to say.I was mad so after all the punching I grabbed her by her nappy ahh weave and dragged ha raggedy ahh and pushed her in the fountain.

90:Tip boo my hair is all i repeat all natural It's real.

Naomi:AHHHH UGHHHH AHHHHHHHHH.

90:Next Time choose your battles wisley I said walking away to my car and sped off.

Today was one Heck of a day like Zamnnnnn Time to go Home.

Like or comment or both

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
27.5K 1.9K 48
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
29.8K 3K 59
A college going girl.. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
36K 72 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt๐Ÿคญ