Mentally Unstable (A Jacob Pe...

By MindlessChicks_143

Shayla, a mental hospital patient, is very dangerous. She had to get shipped to a more secure hospital becaus... More

Mentally Unstable
Meeting Him
Getting To Know A Psycho
Unexpected Feelings
The Make Up and A Realization
I Dont Know What It Is But....
.... I (Hate That I) Love You
All Alone.
You're Fake A'f
..... What?
..... What? (Part 2)
Stop! Don't! No! Please! (Rated R)
The Day After
Try, Try Again
He Aint You
I Missed You.
Still No Sanity
Our First Kiss Went A Little Like This
Psychotic Dreams
Second Time's A Charm
It Can't End Like This....
I'm Sorry
Everything's Happening At Once!
Untitled.
Shay Knows
HALP! (Not a chapter)

Losing It.... Again

5.6K 195 34
By MindlessChicks_143

This story its self almost has 100 votes ^_^

I know that I'm not dreaming, but I never knew the story would be even this popular. It still seems so unreal. Shidd *Twerks on Drake's eyebrows*

Enjoy, loves <3

____________

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Shayla's POV

Once again, I was thrown on the bed as tears threatened to fall. That feeling kicked in. The feeling that I was weak. That I couldnt fight this guy off.

I couldnt show how weak I felt. That would be my downfall.

Even though it was daytime, he had managed to make it look dark.

A single tear slid down my cheek, as the sound of his footsteps approached me. I couldn't let this happen again..... I just couldnt.

The guy grabbed me and pulled me up roughly. He trailed kisses from my cheek to neck.

He moved his hands up my hospital gown, causing me to get shivers.

Shutting my eyes tightly, I drew back my foot. With one swift move, I swung my foot forward and he let me go.

"Ohh my balls!" He yelled as I heard the thud of hid body falling to the floor.

I jumped up and ran out of the room. I caught a glimpse of the room number while I headed to my room, not stopping once.

I slammed the door shut. Bre looked at me like I was insane. I tried to slow down my breathing as I walked over to my bed, plopping down on it.

I smirked, closing my eyes. Oh sweet, sweet revenge.. here I come....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Jacob's POV

~-~A Week Later~-~

I sat in the corner breathing heavily. I observed every little thing in the room. From the cips of paint on the doors, to the tiny crack in the observation window.

Rocking back and forth slowly, I thought of Shay. I havent seen her in about a week or so, yet I'm already losing what little sanity I have left.

A laughed at how sorry I was right now. If you didnt know, I'd be like I was laughing at nothing.

Sometimes, I'd do that, though. Perhaps I'd laugh at a joke the little voice in my head told me. Perhaps I'd laugh of these new psychotic visions that came quite often. Perhaps I'd laugh just to laugh. I'm not quite sure...

All I know is the absense of Shay is making me more and more psychotic with each passing hour...

.

.

.

.

.

-Shay's POV

I nervously bit my nails and played with my, now wild and unattended to, hair. This has been driving me up a wall.

'Stick it out, Shay' I told myself. It's only been a week, and I'm already at wit's end. How the hell am I supposed to make it for a few months?

I looked over at the other table to see that kid with the braids staring at me. What was his name again?

........Oh yeah! Rayan! He was giving me strange looks with lust filled eyes. He licked his lips seductively and I looked away. That stare could've made any girl melt. The intensity of the stare was a little too much for me, however. I wouldnt let him know what I was thinking. I wouldnt let him know that he had even the slightest affect on me. Affection is weakness...

So, no matter how much I miss Jacob, I cant see him.

But this is making me crazy. I havent slept or eaten for a week. My mental state is terrible.

I shifted in my seat, trying to ignore the voice in my head. It's been bothering me for days. I understand where it's coming from though. I've yet to get revenge on my rapist. Everything was happening at once and I couldnt stand it...

I looked over to see Rayan still giving me that intense stare. There was something about that kid that I didnt like and it compelled me to him, against my better instinct. I'm pretty sure it had a little to do with my insanity, but I couldnt help it.

Maybe it was a dark secret. Maybe it was a different mental disorder...

But, there was something there besides his Somatization disorder, and I wanted to find out what is was.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Zonnique's POV

I looked back between Shayla and Rayan. Why was he staring at her like that?

The stare was so intense. I get that Ray sometimes can't control his urges, but this stare wasn't only lust.

I noticed a glint of psychopathy in his eyes. When did that get there? Since when is he psycho? What the fuck?

"Ray!" I yelled in a whisper.

"Later, babe" he said as he swatted me away. When the hell was I a fly?

I stared at Ray in disbelief. What's his deal?

.

.

.

.

.

-Rayan's POV

I stared at Shay from my table, relishing every move she made. Every little thing she did, from her unsteady breathing to biting her nails drew me to her..

I'ma have to wait a while before trying anything sexual with her. Shit, that kick hurt. I can't even piss now -_-

I licked my lips, still staring at her. Even from where I was, I saw her cheeks turn red and she looked away. Aww, I made her blush. I made her nervous.

I'll be damned if that kick is gonna stop me, though. Move over Jacob, because Shay is about to be mine....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

___________

Why, Ray? Damn he's just a creepy rapist now. Get your shit together, Ray....

& Jacob is slowly losing his mind, again. So is Shay...

iBeezYoBoss's comment last chapter? Lmaoo & lemme thank her, because her comment made me laugh, smile and feel good about writing this book. All of my readers make me feel good about the book, but I love the comical way she put it xD

Don't be a ghost!

Remember to:

Vote

Comment

And Fan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 9.5K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
192K 7.9K 57
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
892K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
416K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...