Save You Tonight

By cuddleswithclemmings

Three years ago, my fiancée cheated on me with my best friend. Now I'm dating Harry Styles, and all of a sudd... More

Author's Note :)
Chapter 2 :3
CHAPTER 3 <3
Chapter 4 :3
Yet another author's note
UUMM....
Yay :)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Save You Tonight

295 4 1
By cuddleswithclemmings

Hello sexy potatoes! I know I said my next story was titled "Over Again", but I still need a main character (HINT, HINT). So, by the end of the year I'll have 3 fanfics floating around the interwebs :D I'm so excited! Now, COMMENCE READING, MY SMEXY POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is: SAVE YOU TONIGHT.

*****

Gabe's POV

"No! Please, Morgan, wait!"

"If you think I'm going to listen to you, you're sadly mistaken. I don't want to talk to you EVER. AGAIN. Are we clear?"

Those last words broke my heart. They shattered it into a million tiny pieces.

And she never did hear from me again.

****PRESENT DAY (3years later)****

Morgan's POV

I walk into the store with my boyfriend Harry. That's right, Harry Styles. The curly-haired boy, a part of the biggest boyband in the world.

"M-Morgan?" said a voice. It sounded familiar, and it brought pain to my heart, tears to my eyes. I couldn't I couldn't find a body to connect it to, so I just kept walking, Harry holding my hand.

"Morgan!" I turned around and saw a face I swore to myself I would never think of, let alone see, ever again.

"Morgan, don't you remember me? It's Gabe!"

That name. That name brought me so much happiness at one time. Now it just stabs at my heart like a dagger. I look at his face again. This is the man I was once engaged to. Until I saw him on our couch, with my best friend, blanket over their bodies, their clothes on the floor.

I found them after coming home from shopping for a wedding gown.

*****FLASHBACK*****

"Ooooh! I can't wait until he sees this dress!" I thought as I ascended the steps to the flat I shared with my fiancée, Gabe. When I got to the door I began rummaging around my purse for my keys. I could hear the TV show Gabe was watching through the door, he had a habit of leaving the volume up too loud. I checked the lock, unable to find my keys in my vast purse, and found the door unlocked. The noise I heard outside the door was louder now, but the TV wasn't on.... I walked in, stepping on fabric. I look down to see a familiar shirt. Very familiar, considering it was the same one I bought my best friend and Maid of Honor, Autumn, for her birthday. Then I heard a noise I thought would never even be made.

My best friend.

Screaming my fiancée's name.

I heard a voice.

"That was amazing." That voice. It was mt fiancée's voice.

"Indeed. Oh, but I just feel so terrible about it!'

"Why?"

"Oh, I don't know, Gabe, maybe it's because I just helped my best friend's fiancée cheat on her! Oh, I can't believe I did that!"

For some reason, I decided to speak.

"Nor do I," I said as I flicked on the lights. They both had the same expression on their faces: a mixture of shock, terror, and a little bit of sorrow. I can't quite remember much except packing up, throwing my ring on the floor, and leaving while Gabe was trying to stop me.

****END OF FLASHBACK****

"Morgan?" I was brought back to the present by the sound of Harry's voice. He was watching me worriedly. I hadn't noticed the tears streaming down my face until now.

"I'm fine. Hello, Gabe." I said, rather reluctant to say his name, even now three years have passed.

"Morgan, I am really very sorry for what happened back then. Please, please forgive me!" Gabe pleaded. The look on his face was the very same one he was wearing when I discovered them in our flat, as he chased me, begging me to wait, to let him explain the situation, that it wasn't what I thought it was. I turned and looked him dead in the eye.

"Not a snowball's chance in hell," I said, turning and walking away with Harry still holding on to my hand. I forgot, for a moment, who exactly I was dating, and walked straight into a ginormous crowd of fans. I distinctly heard five different call me "slut", "shag", and "beard". But I've been with Harry long enough to know to just ignore those showers of cunts, they were just trying to make themselves look better to Harry, which never works. If they really wanted him to like them better, they would say that as long as he's happy, they were happy. But that's just my opinion. I run across the car park, my.blonde hair becoming painfully caught in a few hands reaching towards Harry.

I finally see my car, running to it. As Harry gets in next to me, he takes my hand.

"Morgan, who on God's earth was that Gabe guy? Why was he asking for forgiveness?"

"Harry, I don't really-"

"Morgan, I need to know! If this is going to work, we can't have secrets, at least not from each other."

"Harry, I want us to work, I really do, but you have to realize that I'm not.going to open up about what you want, when you want! At least, not yet."

"Well, if not now, then when? We've been together for.six months now, Morgan!"

"I realize that! But you've got to realize there's some things I don't tell in order to protect you! So that I don't hurt you, or myself! Damn it, Harry, I do it because I love you! I just can't stand to see you in-" I was cut off by his soft, heart-shaped lips crashing onto mine.

"I live you, too. You're the most frustrating, beautiful, enraging, angelic person in my life, including Louis! And I can't wait to get back to my flat so that I can show you hie much I really love you."

We drove back to his flat, his lustful green eyes staring at me the entire time. Every chance he got, he would whisper all the things he wanted to do to me, each time making me blush, and he knew fully well what effect his words had on me. My thoughts jumbled, my breathing increased, I was unable to stay still. We were at a red light when he ran his hand leisurely up my thigh, laughing when I swatted his hand away.

When we finally got back to his flat, Harry had both his and my own belt off in no time. Lips crashed together in an increasingly passionate kiss.

"Harry."

"Mmm?"

"I'm all yours."

He grinned, and once he got out of my purple Mini-cooper, he carried me bridal-style up to hus flat, as I kissed him the whole way.

When we entered the flat, he put me down, wrapped his arms around my waist, and continued to passionately kiss me, an action which I reciprocated, as I fisted his light brown curls. The moan I received, along with the obvious bulge now pressing into me, in response told me all I needed to hear, having me grin like an idiot.

"I-I'm gonna take you to my bed." Those were the only words he said before he lifted me up, my legs wrapping around his waist, and walked to his bedroom. Once he had closed his door, I assisted him in removing both his and my own clothing. Once again, he picked me up, laying me down on his bed, and after rollover on a condom he layer over me, smiling seductively.

For the next hour and a half, I was Harry's, and he was mine.

GABE'S POV

3 YEARS EARLIER

As Autumn screamed my name, an action which sent me over the edge and caused bursts of pleasure to course through my body throughout my release inti the condom, I could have sworn I sworn I heard someone walk in, but of course it wasn't Morgan. She wasn't due back home for another hour.

"That was amazing," I said after.Autumn had finished.

"Indeed. But I just feel terrible about it," she replied, making me wonder why she would regret amazing sex.

"About what?"

Before she even spoke, I could tell she was annoyed with my question.

"Oh, I don't know Gabe, maybe sleeping with the man my best friend is MARRYING in three weeks! I can't believe I did that!'

I was about to speak when I heard my fiancée's voice.

"Nor do I." The light flicked on, and in less than five minutes she had thrown her ring on the floor, spat in my face, packed upband left, and all the while I was trying to stop her.

Autumn just sat there in silence. By the time I got back from chasing a crying Morgan, she had left.

what the hell have I done?

PRESENT DAY

Yesterday, I saw in the tabloids that Harry Styles- THE Harry Styles- and Morgan- who would have been my wife if I hadn't screwed everything up- were officially dating. But when she saw me in the store, I could tell she still hadn't gotten over what happened all those years ago in our flat, which I have since moved out of. As I sat in my car, I looked at a pictures of Morgan and I at the beach. Then I looked at the picture taken just after Autumn and I had kissed at our wedding.

I shredded it to pieces.

I wend home, packed my things, wrote a note to Autumn and our 3 year old son, and left with my gun.

MORGAN'S POV

After Harry had released into the condom, he collapsed onto the bed next to me. He turned his head to face me.

"My God," he said, barely audible, "I swear it gets better with you every time."

"Ditto," I replied, whispering, before gently kissing his slightly swollen lips. I snuggled up next to him as he put his arm around me, and soon fell asleep.

Continue Reading