Save You Tonight

Hello sexy potatoes! I know I said my next story was titled "Over Again", but I still need a main character (HINT, HINT). So, by the end of the year I'll have 3 fanfics floating around the interwebs :D I'm so excited! Now, COMMENCE READING, MY SMEXY POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is: SAVE YOU TONIGHT.

*****

Gabe's POV

"No! Please, Morgan, wait!"

"If you think I'm going to listen to you, you're sadly mistaken. I don't want to talk to you EVER. AGAIN. Are we clear?"

Those last words broke my heart. They shattered it into a million tiny pieces.

And she never did hear from me again.

****PRESENT DAY (3years later)****

Morgan's POV

I walk into the store with my boyfriend Harry. That's right, Harry Styles. The curly-haired boy, a part of the biggest boyband in the world.

"M-Morgan?" said a voice. It sounded familiar, and it brought pain to my heart, tears to my eyes. I couldn't I couldn't find a body to connect it to, so I just kept walking, Harry holding my hand.

"Morgan!" I turned around and saw a face I swore to myself I would never think of, let alone see, ever again.

"Morgan, don't you remember me? It's Gabe!"

That name. That name brought me so much happiness at one time. Now it just stabs at my heart like a dagger. I look at his face again. This is the man I was once engaged to. Until I saw him on our couch, with my best friend, blanket over their bodies, their clothes on the floor.

I found them after coming home from shopping for a wedding gown.

*****FLASHBACK*****

"Ooooh! I can't wait until he sees this dress!" I thought as I ascended the steps to the flat I shared with my fiancée, Gabe. When I got to the door I began rummaging around my purse for my keys. I could hear the TV show Gabe was watching through the door, he had a habit of leaving the volume up too loud. I checked the lock, unable to find my keys in my vast purse, and found the door unlocked. The noise I heard outside the door was louder now, but the TV wasn't on.... I walked in, stepping on fabric. I look down to see a familiar shirt. Very familiar, considering it was the same one I bought my best friend and Maid of Honor, Autumn, for her birthday. Then I heard a noise I thought would never even be made.

My best friend.

Screaming my fiancée's name.

I heard a voice.

"That was amazing." That voice. It was mt fiancée's voice.

"Indeed. Oh, but I just feel so terrible about it!'

"Why?"

"Oh, I don't know, Gabe, maybe it's because I just helped my best friend's fiancée cheat on her! Oh, I can't believe I did that!"

For some reason, I decided to speak.

"Nor do I," I said as I flicked on the lights. They both had the same expression on their faces: a mixture of shock, terror, and a little bit of sorrow. I can't quite remember much except packing up, throwing my ring on the floor, and leaving while Gabe was trying to stop me.

****END OF FLASHBACK****

"Morgan?" I was brought back to the present by the sound of Harry's voice. He was watching me worriedly. I hadn't noticed the tears streaming down my face until now.

"I'm fine. Hello, Gabe." I said, rather reluctant to say his name, even now three years have passed.

"Morgan, I am really very sorry for what happened back then. Please, please forgive me!" Gabe pleaded. The look on his face was the very same one he was wearing when I discovered them in our flat, as he chased me, begging me to wait, to let him explain the situation, that it wasn't what I thought it was. I turned and looked him dead in the eye.