30 Day Wicked Challenge

ElphabaThropp6 tarafından

No description needed Daha Fazla

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29

Day 8

64 7 2
ElphabaThropp6 tarafından

A scene that made me laugh? Hmmm...let me think. Um..
POPULAR! DUH! No matter who does that scene, it is SUPER funny! I'm not a fan of pink...or dresses...or shoes...or flipping my hair...or being popular...but I love the scene!

This has nothing to do with the day thingy, it's just me ranting, but my best friend and I have been planning to be Elphaba and Glinda for Halloween for the past year. I'm not kidding, it's been a year. For some reason, her mom is against her being Glinda. A week ago, and I have no idea if this was because she didn't want her being Glinda or not, her mom old my friend that she made plans for her to go trick or treating with her OTHER friend, and there was no way she was getting out of it. I'd like to point out that my friend had already been planning to go with me and some of our friends from school. Then, I suggested this thing our church does so the two of us could still be Glinda and Elphaba together, and when my friend and her mom went to buy a pink dress, they couldn't find a long sleeve one, and her mom didn't bother to go to another store, she just said "they have nothing here. Let's go to Target." So now she's going to be who knows what in a Onezie. I don't even know why her mom is against her being Glinda, it just SUCKS! I am so FREAKING UPSET because of it! Like seriously! WHAT THE HECK? Thank you for my rant.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

87.7K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
911K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
201K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
137K 15.7K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...