Day 8

A scene that made me laugh? Hmmm...let me think. Um..
POPULAR! DUH! No matter who does that scene, it is SUPER funny! I'm not a fan of pink...or dresses...or shoes...or flipping my hair...or being popular...but I love the scene!

This has nothing to do with the day thingy, it's just me ranting, but my best friend and I have been planning to be Elphaba and Glinda for Halloween for the past year. I'm not kidding, it's been a year. For some reason, her mom is against her being Glinda. A week ago, and I have no idea if this was because she didn't want her being Glinda or not, her mom old my friend that she made plans for her to go trick or treating with her OTHER friend, and there was no way she was getting out of it. I'd like to point out that my friend had already been planning to go with me and some of our friends from school. Then, I suggested this thing our church does so the two of us could still be Glinda and Elphaba together, and when my friend and her mom went to buy a pink dress, they couldn't find a long sleeve one, and her mom didn't bother to go to another store, she just said "they have nothing here. Let's go to Target." So now she's going to be who knows what in a Onezie. I don't even know why her mom is against her being Glinda, it just SUCKS! I am so FREAKING UPSET because of it! Like seriously! WHAT THE HECK? Thank you for my rant.