Step Brother

By 1800SlapAHoe

Hadley grew up without a father. So when she learns her mother's getting married, she doesn't mind. It's the... More

Part 1: Ch. 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Part 2: Ch. 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

Chapter 6

134K 2.8K 439
By 1800SlapAHoe

Brooke, Maddox and I all camp out in the living room that night, watching depressing romance movies - starting with The Notebook. After a while, Brooke falls asleep on the floor wrapped in a sleeping bag and her head on a pillow. Laying across the couch, I stretch out, putting my feet on Maddox's lap. "You were really sweet today. She was happy you were there," I say, looking towards him.

His eyes flicker over to me for a moment and he nods. "I'm glad I could help."

For some reason I can't take my eyes off of him. The soft glow from the TV lights his beautiful face. His eyes look into mine and the corner of his mouth tugs up. "What are you looking at, princess?" he asks.

Blushing, I turn away. "Nothing," I mutter.

He chuckles. "Sure."

"Thanks for being there for me last night. I was drunk and upset which don't go well together with me," I say, returning my gaze to him.

He nods. "No problem. It would've been better if you would've kept your dress on," he smirks.

My jaw drops. "I - I didn't really think about it," I say in defense. "I sleep like that all the time."

He raises an eyebrow. "Really?"

I blush. "Maybe."

Grabbing my calves, he pulls my body down the couch and towards him. Then he leans down, resting his elbow beside my head. His warm breath fans my face and I can't help but look at his lips. His thumb brushes across my bottom lip then he sits up. "You had something on your lip," he says, clearing his throat.

I've known this kid for a few days and he couldn't be any weirder. The things he does to me... drive me insane. But they're gone as quick as they come. "Thanks," I whisper, looking away from him.

He nods before getting up and walking away. "Goodnight."

****************************

My mom and Jason pack their bags for their honeymoon and Maddox, Brooke, and I sit on the couch waiting. They're going to Florida for their honeymoon and have an amazing time planned.

When they're all packed, Jason takes the bags out to the car while my mom goes insane, trying to figure out if she forgot something. The three of us laugh at her. "Mom, I think you got everything," I chuckle.

"I know. But I feel like I'm forgetting something," she says, placing her hand on her forehead.

"You say that every time we go on a trip and you never forget anything," I smile.

"I know." She sighs before giving each of us a hug. "Be good. We'll be back soon."

"Have fun, Heather," Brooke says with a smile.

"Thanks, honey," she smiles. "Bye. Love you!"

She goes outside and Jason comes back in. "Bye," I say, giving him a small side hug.

"Bye, Hadley," he nods.

Maddox stands up and tosses his dad something. "Be good," he winks before hugging him.

His dad chuckles while slipping whatever it was into his back pocket. "You too, son. Bye."

They leave the house and I turn to Maddox. "What'd you give him?" I ask curiously.

He smirks, amusement glimmering in his eyes. "A condom. The rest of the pack is in his suitcase."

Brooke laughs and my eyes widen. "Disgusting. I did not need to know that."

"You asked," he chuckles. "What'd you think they'd do? Play cards? Tour the island?"

"I'm sorry I don't think about my mom's sex life," I snap.

"By the time they get home, your mom won't be able to walk," he laughs.

Brooke joins in, holding her stomach as she laughs. "You guys are so stupid," I say in disbelief.

Shaking my head, I leave the room. Walking into the kitchen, I open the fridge and grab a water bottle. When I get back into the living room, the laughter has stopped and Brooke and Maddox are whispering. Oh no. I was onlt gone for a minute. Something tells me this isn't going to end well. "What's going on?" I ask.

Their heads snap up and they smirk. "Nothing," Brooke says slowly.

"I'm gonna invite a few friends over tonight," Maddox announces.

"It hasn't even been five minutes since they left and you're planning a party?" I ask in disbelief. "Unbelievable."

Brooke makes her way over to me, placing her hands on my shoulders. She leans forward and whispers so only I can hear. "It was my idea. Plus, he showed me a few pictures of his friends and you're definitely going to want to meet them."

Smiling, I shake my head. "Fine. But I'm having no part of this."

Her eyes widen. "You're really okay with this?"

I sigh. "I didn't tell you because of what happened with Adeline but I broke up with Luca."

Maddox interrupts us. "I'm gonna go upstairs to take care of things. They'll be here around nine."

Brooks nods and he walks away. She pulls me down onto the couch and glares at me. "You should've told me."

I hold up my hands in surrender. "I know but I'm better now. Maybe I can meet someone new tonight," I say, attempting to avoid the subject.

She shakes her head. "What happened?"

"We went into the bathroom to talk and he was real... handsy," I shrug. "I told him to stop and he got pissed at me. So I left and he took another girl into the bathroom."

"What a dick," she growls. "Does Maddox know?"

"Yeah. He let me cry on his shoulder and we ended up falling asleep. I have to admit, he helped me a lot," I breath.

"That's so sweet. He's awesome, isn't he?" she asks. "I actually think we could be friends."

"Luca came over yesterday and I pushed him in the pool because he kissed me. Maddox had no problem laughing in his face," I chuckle.

She laughs. "When did you become so bad ass?"

"Birth."

We laugh together for a while before going upstairs. Brooke invites some girls over for the party - the party that we are not defining as a party - then we get ready. By getting ready, I mean doing our hair and makeup as usual.

When I hear people downstairs, Brooke and I head downstairs. There are a total of eight guys around the table, including Maddox, and they're all playing card games involving money. Several guys have females on their laps while others don't. People are smoking and drinking and excitement bubbles in the pit of my stomach.

My eyes roam around the room and fall onto the guy next to Maddox. He's absolutely gorgeous. His eyes meet mine and he smiles. "Come sit with me, sweetheart," he says.

I glance at Brooke and she gives me a reassuring smile. Once I'm next to him, he pulls me onto his lap. "What's your name?" I ask.

"Zach. What's yours?" he asks, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

I blush at the gesture. "Hadley."

He nods and takes his turn in the card game. "Ah. Pretty name for a pretty girl."

I smile. "You must sweep many women off their feet."

"Only the beautiful ones," he grins.

I glance at Maddox who stares at his cards annoyed. I think about asking him if he's okay but decide to leave it alone. "How about, I go get us each a beer and you can teach me how go play," I nod to the table.

"Deal," Zach nods.

I get up and go into the kitchen, knowing Brooke's following behind. When we reach the kitchen, we grab beers and she smirks. "Who's the cutie who's already wrapped around your finger?" she asks.

"Zach," I smile.

"What's up with Maddox? He looks pissed."

"I don't know," I shrug. "Should I ask?"

"No," she shakes her head. "Just leave him alone. He's a little preoccupied anyways."

I look back at the table to see what she's talking about. A skinny blonde with big breasts is sitting on his lap. I notice the way they touch each other while their make out session grows more intense. His hand slips up the hem of her dress and her fingers tangle in his hair. Before we get back to the table, the two leave the room, no doubt going up to his room. "I'm going to sit with Zach," I tell Brooke.

She nods, going in the opposite direction. Settling back onto Zach's lap, I hand him his beer. "Thanks, sweetheart."

"No problem," I smile.

I drink my beer, trying to forget the image of Maddox and that girl making out but it won't go away. "Something on your mind?" Zach asks, gently rubbing my back.

I shake my head. "Nothing to worry about. Don't sweat it."

He nods, taking his turn in the game. When the game ends, he whispers in my ear. "Let's go to the living room where it's a bit quieter."

I nod, leading the way nervously.

********************************

VOTE ★ COMMENT ★ FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.7K 11
Nastu is at Lucy's house again, he snuck in while she was in the shower. Then someone knocks on the door, Lucy starts to turn the shower off and then...
5.9M 113K 23
"Let's finish off where we've started shall we?" He says huskily. His voice seems to be calling my libido. But before I could respond, Jeremy has ta...
2.1M 11.6K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...
29.3M 846K 28
"Stop it, Dax." I wouldn't meet his eyes, I couldn't. His hot breath trailed up my neck, his soft lips ghosting over the exposed flesh. He chuckled w...