Step Brother

By 1800SlapAHoe

Hadley grew up without a father. So when she learns her mother's getting married, she doesn't mind. It's the... More

Part 1: Ch. 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Part 2: Ch. 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

Chapter 3

189K 3.7K 915
By 1800SlapAHoe

Maddox, the little shit. Throughout breakfast, he kept making little remarks about last night. Thank goodness my mom and Jason didn't catch on. I don't know what I would've said. Breakfast went by quick though - which was definitely a good thing. I wasn't sure how much longer I could've sat across from Maddox with his evil stare.

I don't have work tonight so I decided to hangout with Brooke, my best friend. She picks me up around noon and takes me over to her house. Brooke is taller and skinnier than me. She is beautiful,  which has all the guys chasing her. But she doesn't care because she's lesbian. She has brown hair, brown eyes and light brown skin.

Before we became friends, I was jealous of her. She looked like a model to me. But every pretty person needs an ugly friend - that'd be me. Sometimes I still get jealous over her looks but I've never taken it out on her. I love her like a sister.

"How is living with Jason? That's his name right?" she asks.

"He only moved in yesterday," I chuckle.

"I know but, does he try to act like your dad or anything?"

I shake my head. "No. He hasn't even talked to me, really. There is one thing though..."

"What is it?" she asks, interested.

"He has a son."

"No way! Your mom never even told you?" she asks.

"No," I frown.

"What's he like? Is he cute?"

"Honestly? He's an ass. I don't like him but he isn't bad looking," I shrug.

"Why is he an ass?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.

"He pushed me into the pool, for one. He makes comments to annoy the hell out of me," I sigh. "Last night, he caught me and Luca making out on the stairs and he kept saying things about it this morning over breakfast with our parents. Thank God they didn't catch on. He said he thought I'd have more self respect than that because I invited Luca home with me."

"Were you guys gonna do anything?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know," I groan.

"You're horrible with relationships," she chuckles.

"Not everyone can be perfect like you and Adeline," I frown, talking about her girlfriend.

"Hey, now. We are far from perfect," she says, becoming serious.

"How?" I challenge.

"Her parents don't accept her sexuality so she doesn't want me to meet them. It's hard being with someone and knowing their parents hate you because you're a girl and you're dating their daughter. They just don't accept it," she says sadly.

The sadness is the room is thick and I know I have to change that. "Let's go out tonight," I say.

"You should invite - wait, what's his name?"

"Maddox," I say, knowing exactly who she's talking about. "And no."

"I'll tease him," she smirks.

A wicked grin quickly makes it's way onto my lips. "Okay."

We go to my house and she begins getting ready in my room while I go to Maddox's room. I knock on his door and he opens it after a long moment, shirtless. Using all the strength I have, I manage to keep my eyes on his face. "My friend and I are going out tonight. Do you want to come?" I ask.

"You're gonna make me come?" he asks, raising an eyebrow

My eyes widen. "No! I was wondering if you'd wanna go to a club with us."

Smirking, he nods. "Sure. When are we leaving?"

"I still have to get ready so I don't know," I shrug.

"So tomorrow?" he asks with a chuckle. "Just get me when you're done."

Rolling my eyes, I nod in agreement. Brooke and I take about an hour to get ready. She tells me she'll meet me there before leaving. She looked stunning - as always. I text Luca where we'll be and he agrees to come.

Wearing a black dress, I knock on Maddox's door. "Are you ready?" I call.

My black hair is straightened and my makeup is done to perfection. My favorite thing about this dress is that it shows off the curves of my body. "Yeah," Maddox says, pulling open his door.

Our eyes widen as we look each other over. He is wearing a pair of dark grey jeans and a black button up that hugs his muscular torso in all the right places. Looking away, he fixes the collar on his shirt. "Not bad, princess."

"Not too bad yourself -" I pause, frowning. "I don't know the names of the evil step sisters."

He chuckles. "Google it. Let's go, princess."

"Quit calling me that," I groan.

"It fits you so perfectly. Like that dress," he mutters the last part under his breath so I hardly catch it.

But I did catch it. I decide not to call him out on it though. Shaking my head, I follow him downstairs. "Are you going to get drunk off your ass or can you handle driving?" I ask once we reach his car.

"I can handle it," he chuckles.

Nodding, I climb into the car and he begins driving with me telling him where to go. "Take a right. You'll know what place I'm talking about," I say with a small smile.

He glances at me before turning. The club is practically shaking from the volume of the music. He pulls into the large parking lot and parks the car. When he begins walking towards the main entrance, I pull him towards the back. "What are you doing?" he asks, confused.

"We're eighteen," I point out. "How do you expect us to get in through the front?"

"I don't know," he shrugs.

I chuckle, continuing to pull him along. When we reach the back door, I pound my fist against it. Moments later, the metal door opens, revealing a smirking Luca. "Hey, babe," I say, slipping my hands around his neck.

He smells of alcohol but we are at a club after all. "Hey baby," he says, kissing my neck.

Grasping my ass, he begins sucking at the skin on my neck. "Luca," I whimper. "Brooke's waiting inside and I brought Maddox."

He pulls away, never taking his eyes off me. "We'll continue inside, then," he smirks.

He pulls me inside and I glance back to see if Maddox is following; he is, with an annoyed expression on his face. When we get to our usual table, Luca pulls me onto his lap. "It's about time," Brooke groans, passing out shots.

I take Luca's shot and quickly pour it down my throat. "Hey! That was mine," he whines.

"I think you've had enough," I say quietly.

"Are you kidding me?" he asks in disbelief. "We've been dating for a month and you think you can tell me what to do?" he asks, shaking his head. "You're unbelievable."

Biting my lip, I keep my eyes on the table. "Hadley?" Brooke asks quietly.

"Shots," I say, raising the small glass that was actually meant for me.

Maddox eyes me warily and I give him a reassuring smile. The three of us take our shots while Luca sits there. "Let's go talk about this somewhere quiet," he says, his hot breath tickling my ear.

"There's nowhere quiet in here, though," I say.

"The bathrooms quiet and we'll have our privacy," he says. "We've talked in there before."

It's true; it was the only quiet place here and that's where he asked me out on our first date. It was odd but it got us where we are now. I nod then turn to Brooke. "Brooke, this is Jason's son, Maddox. This is my best friend, Brooke."

"Nice to meet you." They say, shaking hands.

"We'll be right back," I say.

"Where are you going?" Maddox asks.

"The bathroom - not that it's any of your business," Luca snaps.

"Stop," I growl.

I stand up and he follows suit, glaring at Maddox. After a moment, he grabs my hand and pulls me into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. Pulling my hand away, I cross my arms and glare at him. "Don't be mad, baby," he says, placing his hands on my hips.

"You're drunk off your ass and you're being a jerk," I snap.

"I'm sorry," he says quietly, the stench of alcohol filling my nose.

He nuzzles his nose against my neck and my eyes automatically close. "You kissing on me won't fix everything," I mumble.

"Yeah, but it'll make you feel better," he smiles against my neck.

Slipping his hands up the bottom of my dress, he hooks his thumbs in my panties. I quickly stop his hands, my eyes shooting open. "Luca, it's only been a month," I say.

"Exactly," he says, trying to tug them off.

I smack his hands away. "You're such a dick!" I yell, my eyes swelling with tears.

"Didn't think I'd wait forever, did you?" he chuckles.

I fix my dress then leave the bathroom, him following close behind. "You," he grunts. "Bathroom."

I turn to see if he's talking to me but he's talking to some random blonde girl. She grins as if she's the luckiest girl in the world, before they go into the bathroom.

********************************

VOTE ★ COMMENT ★ FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 10.2K 74
Author 战火火 Title 带着商城重回1986 MC Jiang Hui ကျန်းဟွေ့ ML Ye Xiao Yu ရဲ့ရှောင်ယွီ Chapter 62 Start 23.8.2023 End 6.2.2024
1.1M 28.7K 18
[COMPLETED] After one drunken Friday night, Vesper wakes up and finds herself on a bed, in a room, in an apartment that she neither owns nor recogniz...
2.5M 142K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.7M 161K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...