Mae Kageyama! Tobio's sister...

By Lscutestrawberrycake

What if Kageyama had a sister? Would she be like him? Where was she after all this time? Well you can find ou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Author's note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 pt.1
Chapter 23 pt. 2
Chapter 23 pt. 3
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Sequel

Chapter 15

17.8K 513 165
By Lscutestrawberrycake

I sat in class as I though about different things, not really paying attention.

Am I really doing something as a manager? I am a player. What was I doing all this time. I don't even write down the informations about matches!! What kind of a manager am I??? I usually remember them but I never write them down. How does coach Ukai even know anything about the matches without my help?!?!

.......

.....

........

......

........

I know!!

The bell rang and I got out my lunch. I quickly ate and went out to Hinata's class. It was one floor above so I went up. There I recieved alot of stares and some comments.

"Wow so pretty.."

"Isn't that the american model from class 1-6?!"

"Yeah!"

"What is she doing here at our floor?"

"Ano..."

"Mae-chaaan! Who are you looking for?" I turned around and knew exactly who this voice belonged to.

"Hinata-kun. I was looking for you."

"Ne, Mae-chan, I told you to call me Shouyou."

"Hai, gomen. So, Shouyou, do you by any chance know a girl named...?"

"Yeah, 1-5 her class is in that way." He said pointing to a room across the hallway.

"Arigato!" I said bowing my head and I then skipped off.

"Hinata is friends with the hot chick...!"

"Oi, don't call her that." He said a bit frightened.

"Why?"

"Her big brother is the guy with the scary face in our year." Another one answered.

"Y-You mean Kageyama?!"

"Mmh!"

"No way...."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I then went to class 1-5. I opened the door and everybody looked at me shocked.

"S-sumimasen. But is here a girl whose name is Yachi Hitoka?" I asked. I remember a girl in our year who was still not in the club and she is quite reletable.

"H-hai." Someone quietly said and I looked over to a girl with short blonde hair. She had a blush on her cheeks wide eyes.

"Do you have a minute?"

"Yes, sure I have." She said blushing even more and my face softened realizing she is shy. We went out and I talked to her.

Third person's POV

The two first-years went into the hall as the ravenette spoke.

"Konnichiwa. Sorry for suddenly asking you to come out.I am Mae Kageyama. Nice to meet you.~" I smiled at her so she would relax because she was trembling a bit.

"Nice to meet you too. I am Yachi Hitoka, but I think you already know that. Hehe." She scratched the back of her head and smiled sheeply.

"So, I will come to the point. I heard that you still haven't got a club and I was thinking that you maybe want to join the boys volleyball club as a manager? I am the official and only manager. But I think I am not a very good one because I am a player at the same time. Hehe.

I am not forcing you but, you may be interested in beeing the co-manager. It won't be that hard for you as a co-manager but, I think in our case you will be the one doing the paper work. Ugh, umm, sorry, that was not a good start in introducing the job as a manager.

From the start...

As I said, you won't be having much work to do as a co-manager. I will help you with most of the things so no worries. You only have to write down the ...." she continued to talk but the short blone(who was as short as Mae) only payed half attention. She was busy thinking

Wow... She's so pretty.

So she is also a first-year, but she is on a whole other level...

She's pretty...

Even the way she looks is sexy...(like see or look)

So pretty...

"So, you can think about it. Tell me when you've decided. I am in class 1-6, which is one floor down. If you don't mind, I wanna introduce you to the boys after school?"

"I-Ie, no problem." Yachi said still nervous.

"Great! I will pick you up later." Mae said disappearing in her own classroom across the hallway.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Mae's POV

Omg scared her with my awful speach. Well, nothing you can do about it now. The bell rung again and I packed my bento away and waited for the teacher to come.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Hey, do you have a moment?" I asked as I entered the gym where all the boys were already practicing.

They turned their attention to me and Hinata spoke, spotting a cerntain blonde female behind me.

"Oh, Mae-chan! Who is she?!"

"What's going on?" Noya asked approaching us with Tanaka and Sugawara. Yachi was shivering behind me.

"Um, she's joining the club on a trial basis as a new manager..."

Yachi then stood up straight a blush on her cheeks and she rather shouted than spoke,"I-I'm Yachi Hitoka!"

"A new manager? Are you leaving us, Mae-chan?" Sugawara asked worried and I smiled shaking my head 'no'. He sighed and I spoke,

"I am only recruiting her, because it is rather difficult to practice and manage at the same time so she will help me out."

"Seriously? That's awesome!" Daichi said and by now everybody was around the two of us and Yachi shivered more.

"You're a first-year?" Asahi asked her which made her frightened.

"I-I'm in Class 1-5, sir!"

"'Sir?'" Tsukishima asked.

"Asahi, back up a bit."

Yachi observed her surrounding like a frightened animal and gasped again when she saw Tanaka and Noya staring at her from behind Sugawara.

"Hey! Don't stare like that it is rude!" Suga said as he pushed their faces.

We had a small chat as Yachi left us again.

"Guys she got scared." I said bluntly and they 'eehh?!"ed in unsion.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"I already told you, I won't help if I have to talk."

"Please Mae." Tobio said as Hinata stood next to him. They were here because they wanted to study more with me because Tsukishima had 'rejected' them.

"Please Mae-chan." Hinata pleaded and I sighed.

I opened my bag and got out an excersise book. Their eyes sparkled as they smiled. Well, Tobio tried to.

"Only because I am so kind~." I smirked as I held it out for them. Befor they grabbed it I pulled it back.

"On one condition."

"Anything!" They shouted as they slammed their hands on the table which made me flinch.

"Do me a favour and ask Yachi-san if she will help you study. I think she is still uncomfortable with us from the Volleyball Club, so maybe you guys talking to her will make it a bit easier for her. Yeah?"

They nodded and I gave them the book. They then sprinted to Class 1-5.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

At the club

"Yachi-saaaan!" Hinata shouted and he went over to the door where Yachi was standing.

"This afternoodn's English quiz...Some parts you thaught me were on there, and I got a third of them right!" He said over joyed at his 'good' test.

"Wahoo!" Yachi and he jumped into the air cherring over the news.

I giggle at their cute- and childishness.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"So you'll be observing today. You don't have to be nervous." I explained to Yachi who stood infront of me.

"Wight!"

"'Wight'? Oh, but be careful of stray shots..." I said as I walked to the clubroom to change.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Don't open up the block space!" Coach Ukai said.

"Hai!"

He then served another ball and we began moving.

"Left!" I said and Tobio 'yes'ed me. He tossed to Asahi who spiked the ball against Sugawara's and Yamaguchi's arms.

It then directly flew to Yachi and Hinata ran towards it. He saved her and the ball flew to Noya.

We continued to play when Sensei came in and talked to us. We stopped and went over to him.

"Ouginishi High School requested a practice match tomorrow and I accepted. They saw us in the Inter-High prelims and insisted."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Early in the morning before morning practice(sorry in advance for the 'suprise' later)

I was walking to school early today to practice my serves in the gym...but when I came to school there were firetrucks everywhere.

I was scared at first but then took action. I walked to where they were all pointed and saw something I wouldn't have expacted and I didn't want to believe it...

Haha! Cliffhanger! Wait a some time and I will reveal what happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.5K 41
Kageyama and Hinata both attend University and are on the volleyball team where they had their first encounter. At first, the two were opposed to eac...
930K 31.1K 32
Imagine yourself as Kageyama's hypothetical twin sister, [Name]. You are in your first day at Karasuno's female volleyball club and... ...
13.8K 633 117
Haikyuu!! Fanfiction Tsukishima x OC Ogawa Nakano needed volleyball to live like a fish needs water. She'd been away from it for far too long. She...
45.2K 1.5K 25
❝𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬...