Vet Tech Meets The Alpha

By MommaShifter

Jack's life has always been weird. With the stereotypically snobby rich parents that never pay attention to h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Wolves
Chapter 2: The Sparks
Chapter 3: The Run-In With The Ex
Chapter 4: Meeting The Mate
Chapter 5: The Starbucks Run-In
Chapter 6: The Date Is Ruined
Chapter 7: The Big Butler
Author's Note
Chapter 8: Book And Coffee With A Side Of River
Chapter 9: The Date With River
Chapter 10: The Mysterious Hank
Chapter 11: Grandma Comes To Visit
Chapter 12: Real Men Can't Be Stolen
Chapter 13: The Naked Man And The Missing Wolf
Chapter 14: Caught The Rogue
Chapter 15: Talking To Leo
Chapter 16: The Invaders
Chapter 17: Jack Finds Out
Chapter 18: Vet Tech Meets The Alpha
Chapter 19: Telling Micah
Chapter 21: Micah Faces The Wolves
Chapter 22: The Rogues Appear And Bad Things Happen
Pray For Paris
Chapter 23: Ancient Healer
Chapter 24: Training
Chapter 25: Rouge Attack
Chapter 26: Micah's Mate
Chapter 27: The War Is Coming
Chapter 28: We Found The Camp
Chapter 29: Talking To The Parents
Chapter 30: We Win
Epilogue

Chapter 20: Meeting A New Girl

286K 13.2K 2.1K
By MommaShifter

Oh my gosh. Saving Allison is almost over and I'm gonna cry.

But don't you youngens fret, I have more books coming out on wattpad. And they are gonna be amazing. Well at least I hope they will be.

Okay. So remember when I told you guys that I was done with dating?? Ya well uh....maybe that was a lie.

So I met this really nice guy and he was gonna move back to his home state, but now that he met me, he is changing his mind. And he's really nice and sweet and cute and ugh.

He is my bestfriend's boyfriend's bestfriend lol. (Sorry if that was kind of confusing) but anywhore, he was talking to him and he goes "dude. She is so out of my league." And my friend told me that and I laughed because I said it was the opposite. Wellllll...my friend thought it was a good idea to tell him that I said that, and he was like "Noooo. That is not true at all." And ahhh!!!

But he's like an inch shorter than I am and I'm kinda sad about that, but I don't give a shit lmao. And he has the 'chin strap' for his beard and holy shit that is my weakness. But he is not country...like at all. He didn't even know what a combine was lmao. So t

Anywhore. On with this chapter.

---------------------

Jack

"Micah?" I asked as I watched her stare at me. "Micah? You've been like this for 15 minutes."

She ignored me and continued to stare.

After I told her everything that happened, she hasn't said anything or moved at all.

I don't even think she has blinked yet.

Betsy crawled into her lap and licked her cheek.

I was about to say her name again, but Micah stood up from the couch and started to pace.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Micah yelled.

I sighed. "I know. I was shocked to find out they were werewolves too but-"

"No! He fucking lied to you. That little mutt!" Micah yelled as she kicked my couch. "That little fucker. Who the hell does he think he is? And Hank?"

"Calm down." I said carefully as I stood up too.

"He knew what he was doing." Micah said as she stared at me. "That is not okay."

"I know that." I sighed. "Believe me. I was mad too."

"Mad?" Micah asked shocked. "I'd be furious. All that stuff that you told Leo or River or whatever, that was all a secret."

"I know." I said as I looked down.

"Are you okay?" Micah asked as she walked over to me.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I'm mad that he did it, but I can't be too mad."

"Why? You have every right to be mad." Micah admitted as she looked at me.

"I guess it's the fucking mate pull." I said harshly. "If we weren't mates, I'm pretty sure I would be even more mad."

"Probably." Micah laughed. "But I think that you need to talk to him and fix all of this. It's not good to leave on good terms."

"You're right." I agreed. "But I don't know if I can talk to him right now. I'm just hurt that he did that and tricked me."

"We are going over there right now and I will personally kill him myself." Micah nodded to herself and grabbed her keys.

Betsy let out a squeak and followed Micah.

"Now wait just a second." I said as Critter hopped on my shoulder.

"He is gonna get it." Micah mumbled as she ripped my door open. "Oh uh hi?"

"Who is it?" I asked Micah.

"Some girl." Micah mumbled. "Who by the way is gorgeous and I love your hair."

"Thank you." The girl smiled as I walked up to her.

Micah was right. She is stunning.

She has firey orange hair and beautiful brown eyes. She's tall and flawless.

What the hell. Why can't I be that pretty?

Lucky bitch.

Critter leaned forward and studied her.

He pulled back and hissed at her.

"Critter!" I said. "I am so sorry, he's never like this. He loves people."

"So can we know the beautiful lady's name?" Micah winked.

Oh my gosh. She would do this.

"Oh right." She laughed. "My name is Julia."

"I'm Jack. And this is Micah." I said confused.

"Oh trust me. I know who you are Jack." Julia smiled.

"You do?" I asked.

"You're River's mate." She said. "I'm Nolan's mate."

"Dammit." Micah cursed. "Always the hot ones."

I rolled my eyes at her and then looked at Julia. "Not to be rude, but why are you here?"

Julia sighed. "I saw what happened. I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I'm fine." I said as I crossed my arms.

Critter mimicked me and hissed at Julia again.

"I don't think he likes me." Julia mumbled.

"It's weird. He was like that with River and Hank so I thought it was a guy thing. But he doesn't like you either. And he loves people." I said curiously as I scratched behind his left ear.

"Wait a minute." Micah said. "He didn't like River or Hank. Or anyone at the house when you were with River."

I nodded. "I don't know."

"What if he can sense if someone is a werewolf?" Micah asked. "It's the only thing that I can think of. He loves people. But everyone that he hissed at ended up being a werewolf."

"Is that even possible?" I asked as I watched Critter eye Julia.

"It could be." Julia said thinking out loud. "Animals have a way better smell than humans do."

"That is awesome." I said. "That also explains a lot."

"Looks like you got yourself a smart little raccoon, huh?" Julia smiled.

"He is really smart." Micah laughed.

"So are you okay Jack? With everything that happened?" Julia asked worried. "We can talk about it if you would like."

"Oh don't worry. I got this all covered." Micah said as she walked past Julia. "You girls coming?"

"Where is she going?" Julia asked as she walked next to me towards Micah's truck.

I shrugged. "I don't know. But trust me. We probably should follow so if need be, we can bail her out of jail."

Julia laughed and nodded. "Sounds like a good idea."

"Where are we going?" I asked once I buckled in Micah's truck.

"We are paying River a little visit." Micah smiled evilly as she zoomed out of my driveway.

"Oh great." I mumbled as I rested my head against the window.

The ride to the pack house was really quite.

Julia didn't say anything to us, but I could see her trying to steal glances my way.

Micah just focused on the road with her tongue sticking out as she followed Julia's directions.

This is so not a good idea. I can already tell something is going to happen.

Good or bad? I do not know. But Micah is about to yell at an alpha werewolf.

This should be fun...not.

-----------------------------

I know I know. It's a cliffhanger. :P

But you guys love me too much to be mad. ;)

Welp. Keep the votes and comments coming!!

Love you Faithful Shifters!

-MommaShifter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 14.7K 48
*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while you were busy fighting with the alphas...
2.1M 48.6K 25
" MINE!!!!" someone shouted from the woods I turned around but no one was there. then i started to hear someone running my way and that's when i not...
1.3M 70.3K 33
Highest ranking: #23 in Werewolf "I LOVE IT." -@lottiee_x "This story is so unbelievably amazing!" -@NovemberRain16 "I have become obsessed with this...
10.1M 325K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES ••• When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...