Dangers Back:

By SwaggyBiebs11

Sequel to "Danger" !!! I will not be uploading "Danger" only "Dangers Back" (: ... I AM NOT THE AUTHOR OF THI... More

Dangers Back: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Dangers Back 2
GET READY

Chapter 37

8.6K 15 0
By SwaggyBiebs11

Justin's Point of View:

"Alright boys," Leo clapped his hands, rubbing them together as he plopped himself down on the cushioned bamboo couch across from us. We were all sitting under the shade of the cabana just off the shore of the beach in clear view of the water. The girls were sprawled on their towels, letting their skin soak in all the sun.

"Let's get down to business, shall we?" Waving the waiter away after ordering us a round of beers, he looked around at all of us. "What's been going on in Stratford? Word around here is you guys got a bit of a problem on your hands."

My jaw tightened in a lock as I looked away, over towards Kelsey's relaxing figure, reassuring myself to stay calm. "You could say that." I muttered distastefully.

Leaning his elbows on his knees, he peered at us, curious to know how we were running his business back at home. "Who are they?"

Everyone fell silent, nothing but the sound of the waves and girlish giggles heard.

"Well?" Leo pushed, wanting answers. If there was anything he hated, it was being ignored.

John was the first to speak once he realized I wasn't going to, all eyes watching me warily. "Ugh, Lyndon Mathews, he runs the gang alongside Cole Santangelo, members Sammy Constentino, Peter McCall and Connie Bergins." He spoke through gritted teeth, the memories of that night coming to mind.

Leo nodded, processing the names. "I got off the phone with Prince a few hours ago. He told me they're nothing like the others you've encountered. What's going on?"

"We've dealt with a fair share of bastards but these guys... at first I thought nothing of them," John admitted, "Just a couple of guys just like any other trying to take us down. I figured they'd try to run business here, fail and leave but they had other intentions for their stay. They came with one purpose and that was to turn our town upside down-"

"And you let them." Leo interrupted, taking a sip from his beer once they were all placed in front of us, taking John by surprise.

"What?" He questioned, dumbfounded.

"You let them," Leo repeated himself with a shrug, "With the way I taught you guys to run things in Stratford; this shouldn't have become a problem."

"You don't understand," Marco stepped up, "Justin just got out of jail and we couldn't just get rid of them without suspicions rising."

"You all let your emotions control the situation." He sighed, "That's what gets in the way of you getting the job done. You all think about what-if this happens or that happens and you can't afford to go back on what you initially planned. If you want to win, you've gotta kill."

"That's too risky," Marcus shook his head. "That's like entering a cage with a lion and expecting it not to eat you."

"How do you think you got the reputation you have now?" He looked at us, "By fixing the situation before it became a problem."

"That's easy for you to say when you don't have a girl waiting for you at home." I shot back, losing patience. "Before neither one of us had anything to care for. We got the job done because there wasn't anything holding us back. Things are different now."

"They don't have to be." Leo pressed, "If you want these bastards out of the way, you know what you have to do."

"No," I shook my head, "That's the way we ran things before and look at where that ended us up. The Snipers, this is more than just a competition to them-it's a game."

"You're just not doing it the right way." Leo tried to negotiate but I wasn't having it.

"No, I ended up losing my family instead." I shot back, feeling the anger inside of me rise. "I appreciate the advice Leo but you don't know a thing about the shit we've been through these past few months."

A dark cloud brewed inside Leo's eyes as he set his jaw, "Then why don't you tell me?" He hissed.

And I did, starting from the day I had come back all the way to today, making sure not to leave a single detail out, not that I could even if I tired. These past few months had been an on-going nightmare I just couldn't wake up from.

"Fucking hell," Leo exclaimed once all that I've said sunk in. "Are you serious?"

"We couldn't believe it either." John said, "It was all just too much to grasp in one night, you know?"

"Yeah," Leo scratched the back of his head, his eyes absentmindedly finding the girls. "I know." Letting his hand fall to his lap, he sighed. "I had no idea. If I would've known, I never would have..."

"It's okay." I reassured, "It's not your fault. We just kept trying to deal with this on our own and it all ended up getting tangled inside this entire mess we've created. That's why we need your help."

He nodded. "You don't even have to ask twice. Just tell me what you need and I'll do everything in my power to give it to you."

"How about we start with the amount of men you can lend us. If we go to war with them, how many do you think will be willing to fight alongside us?" John asked.

"My men have your respect as you do theirs. It's no problem trying to find them but the thought of going to war now is too risky."

"We're not." John said, "We just want to be ready for anything that could be thrown our way. We tried the easy way out and we nearly wiped us out. We're going to take this all one step at a time but Lyndon's not going to have it without wanting to take one back. He's already came after us and I have no doubt in my mind he won't again."

"Alright," Leo pursed his lips to one side, looking to be in deep thought as he nodded to himself. "I've got about five guys in mind. I'll talk to them tonight and see what I can do then. You won't go in this alone, I can promise you that."

"Thanks man, I appreciate it."

"What is family for, right?" Leo smiled, holding his glass up. "I say we enjoy ourselves for the time being, what do you say?"

"I say cheers to that!" Marco exclaimed.

Clicking glasses, we all settled into a meaningless conversation, anything to drive our minds away from the troubling thoughts in the back of our heads.

We came to Barbados to get away from all the stress and I'd be damned if I let anything ruin this for us.

No One's Point of View:

"You've been awfully quiet today," Leo walked over to Bruce who stood watching as the guys walked off to enjoy their day with the girls.

Stephanie didn't question anything as she noticed Bruce's absence in the group, instead focusing on getting her back as golden as her front.

Bruce blinked, his gaze not straying. "I had nothing to say."

"Bullshit," Leo stated as he stuffed his hands into the pockets of his shorts, looking out into the beaming sun, "I know you blame yourself."

"How can't I?" Bruce questioned, not even bothering to hide the fact that his uncle was right. "I fucked everything up. This is my entire fault. Justin wanted them all gone but I refused to listen. I wanted the clean way out of this and now..." Bruce trailed off, shaking his head. "They both could've died because of me."

"Don't leave that kind of guilt on yourself." Leo said with authority. "None of this is your fault."

"You said it yourself Lee," Bruce sighed, "If we want to win, we have to kill."

"And that still stands, nothing changes but that was before I found out what really happened back at home." Patting Bruce's back, Leo curled his hand over his shoulder, giving it a light squeeze. "You did what you had to do in order to keep this gang alive."

"What if it's too late?"

"The only way this could all be taken away from you is if you let them take it Bruce." Letting his hand fall, Leo felt the cool breeze brush past his warm skin, loving the tranquil it gave him though it vanished the moment he caught sight of a young couple laughing on the beach. His mind went reeling back to five years ago where he stood in that very exact spot with his now, deceased wife.

Inwardly frowning, Leo felt a deep tugging in his chest, knowing what this all secretly meant. "She's going to get him killed you know," Leo stated quietly.

Snapping out of it, Bruce furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as to what he was talking about. Following Leo's gaze, he found Justin who was chasing after Kelsey, scooping her in his arms before throwing her over his shoulder as she cried out for him to put her down.

"I could tell by the way he looks at her... that he's got this whole happy ending with her planned that will never come true."

"She's good for him." Bruce immediately responded, "She keeps him thinking rationally."

"She's both a blessing and a curse is what she is." Leo mumbled, "Think about it. He's doing everything in his power to give her the normal he never had with anybody else just like I had done with Luanne."

"They're nothing like you and Luanne, Lee."

"She accepted him for the monster everyone said he was. She stayed with him despite knowing what we do for a living. She's in love with him as he is with her." Leo looked at Bruce. "I think I got that just about right, don't you?"

Bruce pressed his lips together, not knowing what to say.

"He's in denial even after everything that's happened because he doesn't want to believe that this could be the end for them. He's holding onto something that was doomed a long time ago and that right there will get him into trouble." Leo explained, taking Bruce by surprise.

He watched as Justin threw Kelsey into the water laughing hysterically as she splashed her way up, a scowl displaying across her face while she glared up at him. Cooing gently at her, Justin wrapped his arms around Kelsey's waist as he puckered his lips, playfully earning a giggle from Kelsey where she stood on her tip-toes, placing a gentle kiss to his lips, all forgotten.

"I may not be the one to talk but I sure as hell know a fucked up relationship when I see one because I had one just like theirs." Leo sunk his toes into the sand. "Luanne was just as innocent as the rest of them and where is she now? She died in a car bomb that was meant for me, Bruce. I was the one who was supposed to die but she took the bait instead of me." Closing his eyes, Leo fought the bile that rose in his throat as he found himself re-living the horrid moments of his past.

"You can only live in denial for so long until the truth comes out. But, by then, it'll already be too late. She's gone. Girls... love; they don't tie in with our lives. No matter how hard you try, it just doesn't work. He wants to change that. He wants to make a point but he's going to end up with nothing in the end. He'll not only lose his girl and himself, he'll lose his job too."

Leo then turned towards Bruce, a determined expression falling suit. "He's gotta make a choice. Either his job or her because he can't have both."

Hours had gone by and amongst the time the guys spent with the girls, both groups had gone their separate ways sometime throughout the day.

The sun was beginning to set as Leo stopped in front of the double doors that led inside of a closed off area that belonged to him and those who were allowed to enter.

Smoke and the smell of alcohol filled their nostrils the second they all stepped inside, voices heard in a room not too far away as Bruce followed after his uncle, Justin and the rest behind.

Not even bothering to knock, Leo burst through the door, the voices immediately silencing upon his presence. Standing up straight, his eyes staring at each of the three men that sat huddled around a table, looking to be playing strip poker with two females.

"You two," He pointed towards the girls who were nearly stripped naked, "Out." He strictly ordered, thumbing behind him.

Scurrying to pick up their clothes, they didn't even bother to dress themselves as they clutched their clothes to their chests, quickly exiting the room.

"What the actual hell man?" A blonde had thrown his arms in the air, a scowl on his lips. "We were just getting to the good part!"

"Does it look like a give a fuck?" Leo growled angrily, "Don't be a fucking idiot, Ricky. You know the fucking rules. I called you here for a meet not for you to get laid, now clean this shit up and meet me out back. We have business to discuss. That goes for all of you," He snapped before leaving.

Five minutes later, Ricky and the rest had met Leo in the back, their heads slightly bowed in shame.

"It's about time," He hissed, still slightly irritated. "We could've been half way done with this shit if you horn dogs would've had your head in the game."

"We're sorry boss," A brunette exclaimed, "We weren't thinking."

"Damn straight you weren't, Kellan!" Leo snapped before relaxing himself. "But right now, we have bigger things to talk about so let's get to it, shall we?" He raised a brow, speaking rhetorically as shoved off the tree he was leaning against. "You guys know my nephew and his run down in Stratford."

"The Kings, right?" Kellan questioned a glint in his eye at the mention of the group. They were admired of their work here in Barbados and the fact Leo's nephew ran the pack was a big deal. Leo was not only feared in states scattered across the country, he was known for the things he had done growing up and they only seemed to have gotten worse as he got older.

"Yeah and here's my proposition for you boys. A war is set to take place. It's brewing in the air and it's only a matter of time before shots are fired and lives are lost. They need back up, guys they could trust and being that you three are my top men; I figured I'd lend you over to help them out."

"Since when do The Kings need help to bring anyone down?"

"Since we realized we were dealing with a complete psychopath on our hands." Justin spoke up, his voice hard and determined. "Got a problem?"

"And you are?"

Justin smirked, stepping into the dim light. "Justin. Justin Bieber," Justin cocked his head to the side, narrowing his eyes, "But I'm guessing you already knew that."

"Last time I checked you came here needing our help," A voice growled from behind causing Justin to snap his head around to come face to face with a pair of blue eyes.

"Leo thought he'd do us a favor and seeing as though I could snap your neck in half, I'd shut that fucking mouth of yours before I do it for you."

"Bieber," Ricky paced forwards, his lips twisted into a grin, taking the attention away from the other and over to him. "I've heard so much about you... and your girl." He winked earning a step towards him from Justin in which Leo intervened.

"Alright, cool it." Leo warned, walking in between both of them as he shot the others a warning glare, making sure they knew he was not to be messed with. "I didn't bring them here so you can all pick a fight." He shoved both sides back, "Keep your mouths shut and listen up, you are all to work together and by no means does that mean one will try to outsmart the other. You're going to respect them," Leo looked at Kellan, Ricky and the other that stood beside them, gesturing behind at Justin, Bruce, John, Marcus and Marco. "Got it, Jeff?"

"Whatever," He rolled his eyes.

Charging towards him, Leo grabbed his face, forcing Jeff to look him in the eye. "Was that an attitude I indicated?"

Jeff kept silent as he stared into the darkening eyes of the man who he knew could kill him without remorse. "No."

Shoving him back, Leo shook his head. "Relax your attitude brother because you know I don't tolerate that kind of disrespect around here especially not in front of my boys."

"Sorry," Jeff grumbled though the scowl on his face remained present.

"You're going to head back with them when they go home. I'm giving you guys a month but keep in mind; you will have to keep your head set at the task at hand just like I had taught you. This is anyone's game to lose so don't be naïve enough to think you've won. You don't get that satisfaction until the blood of the one you've killed is on your hands."

All three boys nodded in understanding.

"But don't think it's going to be easy. We're dealing with a guy who's got nothing to lose and no care given. He's showed his true colors and they aren't pretty. This is someone who will go to any length to get what he wants even if that means killing one of his own to get to the top."

"We're in," Kellan exclaimed, holding his hand out towards Bruce who took it without hesitation.

Kelsey hummed to the tune playing on her iPod as she roamed around the room, flipping through the pages of a magazine, waiting for the time to pass so that she could wash her face mask off.

She had currently gotten out of the shower and was sporting a pair of sweats and a tank-top with her hair tied up so that it didn't fall over her face, completely oblivious to the things around her.

Outside of the room, Justin fumbled with the keys, opening and closing the door behind him. Dropping the room key onto the chair as he slipped off his jacket, Justin stretched his limbs, turning to see Kelsey staring intently at the tabloid in her hands.

Chuckling to him, Justin's face twisted into amusement as he watched his fiancé walk around freely without a care in the world. He hadn't seen her relaxed in what felt like years and it was a breath of fresh air for the young man.

"Hey!" Justin shouted, startling Kelsey as she jumped back, clutching the magazine to her chest as her eyes widened once she realized Justin had come back. "What are you doing here?" She gasped, fumbling with her headphones as she took them out of her ears.

"Unless you know something I don't, this is ugh, my room too." Justin stood, fighting back the laughter that fought to unravel from within.

"You said you had things to discuss with Leo, Justin. I mean, really, you weren't supposed to be back for like hours!" Throwing her iPod on the couch, Kelsey grasped the magazine with both hands as she moved it to cover her face. "Come on, go away!"

Barking out a laugh, Justin grabbed the magazine away, carelessly discarding it to the side as he grasped her elbow, pulling her to him.

"You can't see me like this!" Kelsey turned away from him, casing her hands over her face now.

"Why not?" Justin teased.

"Why not?" Kelsey repeated in the utmost horror, "Because I look like a scary monster, that's why!" Pulling away from him, Kelsey ran, desperate to escape from Justin but he had his arms circled around her waist, hoisting her around above the ground in seconds, her legs wheeling in the air, wanting to get out.

"Really?" Kelsey whined, "Come on! I gotta go upstairs!" Kelsey exclaimed with distress, "I have to take this stuff off before it dries."

"No you don't," Justin laughed, putting her down as she turned to look at him. "What is it anyways?"

"What is it?" Kelsey repeated, wiping her hands across her cheeks as she looked down at the cream that now covered them before meeting Justin's eyes who seemed to be interested in the green sprawled across her palm. "Oh you wanna play like that huh?" Swiping her hands against Justin's cheeks so that the cream rubbed off on him now, Justin's eyes widened.

"You are so dead!" Grabbing her wrists, he held her hands at bay to keep her from doing it once more.

"I thought you wanted to know what it was." Kelsey playfully giggled as Justin shook his head at her, a smile on his face.

"You're a pain in my ass." He muttered as he leaned in, Kelsey doing the same though the both of them hesitated, laughing silently to themselves before their lips met in a blissful kiss.

"Mmm," Justin smiled as he pulled away. Keeping close, he let his lips brush against her ear, "Go get ready because I'm taking you out tonight."

"Taking me out?" Kelsey raised her eyebrows, "As in, a date?" She felt her breath falter as Justin squeezed her waist gently.

"Mhm," He nodded, "And I'm going to meet you there. I'll have a car pick you up out front. It's safe to leave, I already talked to Leo. I have a dress picked out for you and everything."

"Justin..." Kelsey absentmindedly touched the necklace around her neck, feeling her stomach fill with butterflies.

Silencing her with a kiss, Justin pulled back a bit though his lips remained close to hers. "Don't worry about it. Just go get ready and when you're done the dress should be ready for you to wear. The car should be here in half an hour, giving you enough time."

Nodding, Kelsey bit her lip as she watched Justin walk out of the room, leaving her in her own little world as she happily skipped to the bathroom where she began washing the substance off her face.

She couldn't help the giddy feeling bubbling inside of her like a fourteen year old girl who was allowed to hang out with the boy she liked on a Friday night. She felt alive for the first time in a long time and Kelsey couldn't help but feel relieved. Nothing but happiness had surrounded the couple since they arrived in Barbados and she hoped it would stay that way.

With her hair straightened to perfection, Kelsey walked out of the bathroom to see a dress was displayed across the bed just like Justin had said. Picking it up as though it were a treasure, Kelsey examined the sleek dark navy blue dress that was cut in a low-high design, a brown braided belt that quenched around the waist.

Slipping on the fabric, Kelsey twirled around, looking herself in the mirror, loving how the color meshed well against her skin.

Taking her make-up bag out after she entered the restroom once more, Kelsey used the smoky eyed effect on her lids before covering her lashes with mascara and then coloring her lips nude, making sure to gloss it over with a clear coat.

Grabbing her clutch with her phone inside, Kelsey walked out of the room and out into the main floor where a man dressed in a black tux, a black cap fitted on his head, bowed his head towards her and smiled. "Mrs. Bieber."

Kelsey felt her heart pitter patter like rain against a window frame, the hairs on her arms standing on end at the overwhelming sensation she felt inside. "That's me," She whispered, feeling slightly light headed as the man held out his elbow for her to take.

Leading her outside, Kelsey felt the air brush against her skin, cooling it ever so slightly. "Do you by any chance know where we're going?"

"Sorry ma'am, I was directed not to say a word." He smiled, opening the door for Kelsey.

"Of course you were," She muttered with a shake of her head, a grin smeared across her face. "Thank you." She slipped herself in the back as the man closed the door, sitting in the passenger side as he drove off down the street.

Kelsey couldn't help the growing butterflies in her stomach that seemed to multiply with each passing second, the thought of what Justin had planned for them leaving her mind in a haze.

Nobody ever made her feel the way he did and this moment was something she knew she would cherish forever.

"Mrs. Bieber?" The man had questioned, startling Kelsey out of her thoughts. "We're here." He smiled.

"Oh," A blush crept upon her cheeks, "Thank you."

"Just follow the rose petal trail out down by the shore and your prince charming should be waiting for you."

Biting the corner of her lip, Kelsey nodded; opening the door as she slowly stepped out. Kelsey shut the door behind her as the car drove off into the night, leaving her standing there alone and just like he had said a trail of rose petals were left for her to follow.

Slipping her shoes off, Kelsey held them as she did as she was instructed. When she reached the very last petal, Kelsey looked up, gasping as she noticed a table set in the middle of the beach. A shade was covering overhead held up by four pillars as the curtains attached flew outwards towards the direction the wind blew, candles lit all around, giving a romantic and sensual feel.

Kelsey felt the backs of her eyes pinch at the sight before her. She could tell he had taken the time to plan this and the thought alone made her feel like the luckiest girl in the world-something she felt every time she was with him.

A silhouette of a figure could be made out standing near the crashing waves whom Kelsey figured to be Justin.

Upon hearing her arrival, a smile tugged at Justin's lips once he turned to face her, a look of purse adoration on his eyes. He stood with a pair of khaki pants, the bottoms rolled to his ankles, a white button down shirt on with the sleeves pulled to his elbows and a pair of white vans adorning his feet.

Holding his hand out for her to take, Kelsey didn't hesitate before slipping her hand in his.

A perfect fit, they had simultaneously thought together, a warm buzz emitting from within the couple.

"You look beautiful," Justin breathed out, his fingers brushing against the warmth of her cheek.

"Thank you," She shyly responded, looking down at her toes so that her hair fell, curtaining her face.

"Mmm, don't hide from me baby." Justin murmured tipping her chin up with his finger, he ran the padding of his thumb across her bottom lip before pressing a soft peck against it and grabbing hold of her hand.

Leading her over to the table with their dinner waiting for them, Justin held out Kelsey's seat, pushing her chair in before sitting across from her. "Are you hungry?"

"Starved," She admitted with a childish grin, not being able to wipe it off her face.

"Good because so am I."

The couple spent the remainder of the night, smiling, conversating and eating, enjoying one another's company. Justin hadn't laughed so hard in, more or less, his entire life, admiring from afar as Kelsey threw her head back, her contagious laughter filling his eardrums while her hair flew freely with the wind.

He couldn't believe that after all this time she was still here, she was still breathing and she was still his.

"Would you mind going somewhere with me?" Justin peeked at Kelsey through his lashes, slipping his tongue across his lips as he rolled his bottom into his mouth.

Nodding, Kelsey held tightly onto Justin's hand as he began walking down the beach, the light that once surrounded them now fading to darkness.

Dropping her hand, Justin sat down, his legs extended outwards before he curled his arm around the backs of Kelsey's knees, pulling her on top of him, a high pitched squeak emitting from her parted lips.

Kissing her chin, Justin turned her around so that her back fitted against his chest, her legs laid out before her, showing the difference in height between them.

"You're so small," He murmured into her hair, wrapping his arms around her middle as he laid his chin against her shoulder, letting the cool air nip at their skin.

Leaning into him, Kelsey placed her hands on top, sliding her fingers in-between his so that they were laced from the outside in. "Thank you," She whispered.

He looked at her, "For what?"

"Everything, I guess..." Kelsey turned her head a bit, "Tonight was perfect... everything I could've asked for, for a date."

"Was it better than what you expected?" Justin grinned, kissing her cheek.

"Everything you do is better than what I expect," She admitted truthfully. "You spoil me too much."

"I don't ever see you complaining," Justin mocked as he nudged his nose into her neck, breathing in her natural vanilla scent.

"That's because I've got nothing to complain for..." Kelsey placed a kiss to the side of his head, her hand curling around as her fingers played with the ends of his hair.

"This is how it should've been between us since the beginning-just each other; normalcy with no worries." Justin pulled back, his eyes meeting Kelsey's who stared knowingly into his own.

Brushing her fingers against the side of his face, Kelsey held her breath as she felt the insides of her stomach churn in a way that was unfamiliar to her. "I wouldn't change anything between us." She whispered, "This, us, how things are now... as messed up as it could be sometimes, it's perfect just the way it is."

Justin took their interlocked hands, pressing a kiss to the top of hers before laying his forehead against hers. "I love you... more than I probably should."

Turning around, Kelsey brought her legs on either side of him so that she was now facing him completely, his hands holding her lower back. Grasping his face in between her palms, Kelsey kissed him with every ounce of emotion she could, wanting him to feel just how much he meant to her. Breathlessly pulling away, she caressed his cheeks with her thumbs. "I love you too."

Justin laid his head against her chest, closing his eyes at the beating of her heart as it thumped in his ears, sending a chill down his spine knowing that the only person it was beating was for him. "Don't leave me..." He murmured, his chest tightening at the words that were spoken, knowing that this was it... this was what he wanted for the rest of his life. "Please."

Her breath hitched in her throat, not expecting the plea to come from him. Running her fingers through his hair, Kelsey massaged his scalp, holding him close to her. "I could never leave you," She murmured in confidence, "As long as you stay with me, we can do this together."

Breathing out a sigh of relief, Justin's arms tightened around her. "It's me and you against the world baby."

"Always," Kelsey kissed the top of his head, the comfortable silence that fell between them soothing her as she hummed quietly, shivering slightly at the circles Justin absentmindedly drew on the small of her back.

That comfort however was interrupted when a frantic voice was heard calling Justin's name over and over again.

Pulling away, Justin instinctively got up, tucking Kelsey behind him as he squinted to see who it was when he saw Marco breathing heavily, stopping just a foot away from them. "Justin," He gasped out, hands on his knees.

"What is it?" Justin walked over to him, a disapproving scowl accompanying his face, showing his annoyance. "Didn't I tell you guys to lie off for the night?"

Marco ignored him, instead sharing a common look that Justin registered inside to be the look of fear. "Leo's in trouble, Justin." He rushed, "A couple of guys came into the club stirring some trouble, demanding he give them their money. It's turned into a brawl, glasses are being broken, fists are being thrown, I was lucky enough to escape the mess in order to come here and get you."

"Where are the others?"

"In there helping out but there's a group of them, more than ten. We can't hold them back much, we got two out of the way but this shit is turning deadly real fast."

"Jesus Christ," Justin spat, throwing his head back in exasperation. "Alright, let's go." Grabbing Kelsey's hand, the three of them rushed off the shore, everything left behind and forgotten.

When they had arrived, Justin sped out of the car, Marco next to him with Kelsey not too far behind.

"Justin!"

"Stay here," He ordered, his head whipped around though his feet kept walking. "I don't need you getting stuck in this mess right now. If any of them touch you, I'll have more than a couple of scum bags to take care of."

"But-" Kelsey began once more but he wouldn't have it.

"I mean it, Kelsey." Justin hissed, "Don't you dare step foot inside." Turning, he slammed the door to the club open, disappearing inside with Marco.

Kelsey came to a halt just as the door closed. "Be careful..." She whispered, her arms falling limp at her sides, not knowing what to do at this point.

Justin walked inside, his hands balled into fists, rolling his shoulders back; knowing tonight was going to be one hell of a fight.

"Over here!" Marco shouted over the chaos and it wasn't until they reached the scene unfolding between them that Justin saw that everything Marco had said redeemed itself true.

Spotting a man in time before he had the chance to hit John over the head with a glass bottle, Justin grabbed him by the back of the shirt, practically throwing him at the other side of the room. "Where's Leo?" Justin called out to him.

"Handling a couple of asses over there," John gestured with his chin towards his right in which Justin followed his direction, nodding to himself. "Justin!"

Turning around to catch a fist that was coming his way, Justin twisted his wrist around, earning a growl before he snapped it in the other direction, a crack sounding in his ears as the man barked out a yelp of pain.

"Give me the fucking money, Santos!" One of the men-who Justin saw currently had Leo in a headlock-screamed, "It doesn't have to be this way mate just fucking own up to your pay and we can end this all right here, right now."

"Over my dead body" Leo choked out, his face red from the amount of pressure being pressed against his neck.

"That can be arranged," The other hissed in his ear before tightening his hold, throwing a well-known blow to Leo's face, earning a howl of agony as he broke Leo's nose.

"Both Santos's in one building who would've known?" Another who happened to be standing next to Leo's captor spoke, his lip bleeding as he faced head on with Bruce who was towering over his frame, his bloodied knuckles coming in contact with his face once more sending it flying to the right from the massive hit it took.

"Fucking hell," Justin spat to himself, hurrying over to them as cracked his elbow into the side of Leo's guy's head whom released his hold on him in a matter of seconds, looking up to see Justin who didn't waste time punching him in the face.

Leo patted Justin's back in thanks as he awaited the other to stand tall once more. When he had, Leo took him by the neck, holding him up off the ground before slamming him against the wall, his face dangerously close to his. "Let it go, Cam. You've been at it for weeks now. I handled the order on my own." He barked despite the pain that shot up his nose, "You lost your title here the second Tommy got in on your take. You're scum, useless to us. You can leave but the money stays."

Spitting blood to the right of him, Cam grinned despite the blood covering his teeth. "Oh, I'll be leaving alright," He smirked, "But not without my money." Whistling, Cam nodded towards someone and before Justin had the chance to figure out what was going on, he was hit over the back of the head, nearly knocking him unconscious.

"Shit," Justin fell to his knees, holding where he was hit as he repeatedly cursed under his breath. Blinking a few times, all Justin saw was darkness, bits of light shining through.

Leo was handling not only Cam but one of his men as well from what Justin could piece together through the haziness behind his eyes, his mouth opening to say something but nothing came out. Justin stood to his feet, stumbling as he did, trying to fight his way back to his normal state of mind.

But fate had other plans as Justin was grabbed from behind and thrown to the floor once more, fists coming in contact with his face, not giving him a chance to retaliate as he took every blow.

Groaning, Justin fought against the dizziness that swirled around, a familiar pair of brown eyes flashing before him as he built up enough strength to cover his face from any other smashes. Forcing to throw the guy off of him, Justin used up every ounce of his being to deliver as many hits as he could, paying no mind to the open wounds now decorating his knuckles.

"Justin!" Justin recognized the voice to be Marcus calling out to him. Snapping his head up to see him handling three men at once, Justin stood running off in Marcus' direction as fast as he could despite the stab in his chest as the throbbing in his head.

Taking one, Justin slammed his face into the countertop of the bar that had glass scattered across the top over and over again before taking one of the chairs and slamming it down on his head, knocking him out as his body fell limp on the floor.

From a distant, amongst all the chaos that surrounded him, Justin could see what was to come as if time had stopped and the future flashed before his eyes.

"Watch out!" A voice rang across the club and before anyone knew what had happened, a toe-curling scream was heard as a body fell, blood immediately leaking across the floor from the open wound that was found from the knife that had been stuck inside.

Meanwhile, outside, Kelsey had heard the scream, her blood freezing over at the sound of a voice she had grown accustomed to hearing every morning and night...

And that's when she knew, their night had drawn to a close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628K 15.4K 64
sequel to aeou (read first) โœ˜ โœ˜ โœ˜ The boys are back. And they're out for revenge. Last semester the girls of Sterling humiliated Caleb, Luca, Atla...
32.2K 988 15
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.
2.8M 70.2K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
411K 38.6K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...