Can u resist me?!!

By julylotusforme

Meet ZINTOS who is a well known and most desirable CEO of the world and is in requirement of an assistant. Me... More

Note
Chap 1
Chap3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Note
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Note
Hello
Note
Note
Note
Thanking

Chap 2

236 5 1
By julylotusforme

Mackenzie
Mackenzie is a lively outgoing girl who is known for her beauty. She is sexy and a very independent women. She knows what she wants and through short term goals she is achieving it. Recently she quit the job as secretary from golden crop. Because the boss was hitting on her and she really disliked it and also him. She prefers to keep personal and professional life separate. She doesn't like to mingle things and she is very organised. She is very sporty and like to do things with perfection. She is way too adorable in her own way. After loosing her job she is in hunt for a new job. After searching and attending her job interviews in 3-4 places her last destination is one more. If she gets in that company that job she stay in this newyork city or else she will move to her hometown which she really doesn't want to.
What will happen when she attends the last interview will she stay or will she go back to her hometown to stay with her parents?!!

Hey fellas hope ur liking my story... Keep reading my story!!! Read vote and comment and enjoy love u all❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 628 14
A highly recognized and highly respected CEO finds herself in a predicament with her newest assistant. Being notorious for not having the same assist...
1.5K 164 21
As the CEO of one of the largest investment firms in New York City, Ryan had always been used to getting what he wanted, when he wanted it. He was ac...
396K 10.3K 35
Kendrick Ryans is the CEO of Ryans Corporate. He's also a big playboy until his playboy behavior was forced to stop. To keep his position and his fat...
1.4K 177 91
That one-night stand turned out to be the most satisfying night you could ever have. Little did you know that one-night stand would chase you to your...