My Second Chance Mate {Editin...

By X_sweetlife_X

My name is Ella and I'm a Pack Member of the Fire Moon Pack, ever since my mom the Beta's mate left because m... More

My Second Chance Mate
Chapeter One: Rejected and Packing
Chapter Two: New Home
Chapter Three: Pain, Relevations, and Ideas
Chapter 4: New Beginnings
Author's note
Chapter 5: Birthay Girl's Party
Chapter 6: Second Chance Mate
Chapter 7: Marking Me
Chapter 8: Confessions and Presentations
Chapter 9: Getting Ready
Chapter 10: Introductions and clingy sluts.
Chapter 11: Meeting His Family
Chapter 12: His Secret Comes out, Along With Painful Words
Chapter 13: Not his daughter
Chapter 14: Coming back
Chapter 15: First Date
Chapter 16: Helping Baby Girl
Author's Note
Chapter 17: Healing Powers?
Chapter 18: Family Reunion
Chapter 19 Nightmare's & Apologies
Author's Note
Chapter 20: My first time ⚠
Not an update
Forcing to be his [Part 1]
Forcing to be his [Part 2]
Painful labors
Love ⚠
Epilogue

Chapter 21: Hi There Little One

10.7K 297 14
By X_sweetlife_X

After hours of having rough sex and making love many times, we asleep in each others arms . I woke up later that morning when there was loud banging at the front door of the house.

"Baby get the door." I muttered at Ash sleepily against his chest. He muttered a few cuss words before gently rolling me off him, as he was got off the bed. Putting on a pair of boxers and shorts before he walked out the room. A few minutes later I heard a bunch of squeals and laughter. I lazily got up and changed into a white tank top and gray sweats before heading downstairs.

I entered the living room where the girls tackle me into a group hug, landing on the floor with them on top of me I groan. Then mother and Emily pulled me into hug.

"Congratulations sweetie." My mother said with an excided grin. I stood there confused as Ally came up to me with her phone as she had the camera on. I saw a dark black looking tattoo of Ash's name written in cursive. I blushed soon as the girls gushed on how beautiful it was and the guys congratulated me but didn't dare to come near me. They new how possessive an Alpha is when he and his mate has recently mated. But my dad and his gave me a hug since they were mated males, Ash and his wolf where a bit more calm about it.

Later that night the girls and I started to prepare diner. Meanwhile my mom and Emily baked a cake, the girls and I finishing cooking the spaghetti and meatballs. Some of us set up the table along with the food and wine before calling the guys to eat. Since they where busy watching and hollering for their favorite football teams on different sides because my dad, James, Ed, and Nathan preferred the opposing team. Soon after having a loud and amazing dinner we all waited for my mom and Emily to bring desert. I gave everyone their plates, spoons, or forks before I sat in my seat and waited to get my piece. I grabbed a fork before cutting a small piece of my cake, sniffing it before putting the fork down. I felt nauseous, having the urgency to throw up.

"Ella are you okay honey?" My mom said worriedly, everyone stopped their conversation and looked at me. I shook my head and quickly ran to the bathroom down the hall. Slamming the door open I went to the toilet and puked everything I just ate. Someone came in and pulled my hair away so I wouldn't puke on it, rubbing my back softly. I flushed the toilet and rinsed my mouth before brushing my teeth.

"Baby what's wrong? Are you okay?" Ash asked as he comes in wrapping his arms around me and nuzzling my neck. My wolf and sighed happily having him close to us. As my mom stood there looking at me worriedly.

"I think I ate to much and with the cake it might have caused my stomach to get upset." I said as I wrapped my hands on his neck, feeling drowsy.

"Honey go lay her down, she looks like a needs to rest a bit." My mom said to Ash, before she left kissing my cheek. He carried me bridal style towards our room and laid me there covering me up as he kissed my forehead. He went downstairs and told everyone what happened before coming back up. He laid on my chest as he snuggled me closer to him before we fell asleep.

___________________________________

It's been a few weeks since I threw up, and from there I kept getting worse. Everyone started to get worried but I told them it was fine probably a flu or something. Today was Sunday so I decided to go visit Ash's parents since mine where there already. My mate had to attend into some meeting with other Alpha's. I pulled into their drive and turned off the car and headed to the front door before knocking. A few seconds later Emily opened the door smiling when she saw me.

"Hi honey. Are you feeling any better so far?" She asked softly as she pulled me into a hug.

"A little. But don't worry I'll be fine soon." I said pulling away from the hug. She led me outside where David, the twins, and my parents where. As soon as the twins saw me they ran towards me and hugged my legs tightly making me laugh slightly. I picked them up and sat them on either side of my hips as they wrapped there hands on my neck kissing my cheeks as I walked towards the adults.

"Hi David." I said kissing his cheek as he laughed seeing me struggle, because I tried hugging him but it didn't work out well because the twins wouldn't let go. Kissing my parents cheeks I sat in a chair with them on my lap as they played with my hair.

"Can we go play with my dolls Ella?" She asked pouting her lips, making me awe inwardly.

"Yes come on. Let's go" I said, pulling them off my lap. They both ran inside dragging me with them. Our parents chuckled at their eagerness and seeing me getting dragged by six year olds. We entered a room that that was painted half pink and dark blue full of toys. Making me wonder how Emily kept all of this clean 24/7. Soon after playing for at least two hours and a half with dolls, action figures, tea sets, dress up and race cars we where exhausted. My mom called us down for lunch as we where about to play a game of the princess and the prince making me sigh in relief, I was finally getting a break. We reached downstairs as the food was settled in the table, making me nearly drool on how good the enchiladas smelled. I was about to grab one when Emily playfully smacked my hand.

"Wash your hands first young lady." She said making me pout, she laughed as I walked away. After washing my hands I walked into the kitchen and saw Kimberly struggle trying to cut her enchilada, I sat between her and Aaron as I helped her cut hers into small pieces for her to eat without problems. She gave me on of her cheesy grins, while she chewed on her food making laugh and started eating. The three of us chatted about our favorite things while our parents where talking about some things I wasn't paying attention to.

Later we all went into the pack house and saw my brother having a heated make out session with a pink haired girl. But judging how he held her and the passion in it I instantly knew it was his mate. I smiled and dragged everyone quietly outside where most of the pack was. The small children were playing around or the teens taking a swim. Some of the girls where getting a tan making me shudder in disgust on how small the sluts bikini suits where, and the parents where having conversations and smiled watching how happy their pups were running around. I was about to ask Anna when Ashton was going to come back from the meeting, when I felt really dizzy and saw black dots starting to take over me. Anna and others around me where looking at me worriedly crowding as they asked me questions. Darkness took over, as I was slipping away I bearly heard Ash's voice over everyone's.

___________________________________

I heard a few voices speaking as I woke up slowly, realizing I was in the room Ash and I used to be in before we moved out. I touched my stomach thru out one of Ash's white t-shirts as I felt something there, it felt hard, like a bump instead of a jelly like and flat which made me panic for a few seconds as Dr. Cherry and Ash stepped up next to me.

"Don't worry its natural for your stomach to feel like that. Especially after being half a month pregnant with the baby." She said smiling at me as I froze and looked at her.

"Pregnant?" I asked shocked, pulling of the covers and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Yes Luna. The baby was having a few problems with the food you where consuming. That's why you fainted and it had a few complications due to exhaustion building in you. So I'm going to give you a few pills so you can take for the safety and health of you and you're baby. So there is no complications or health problems for either of you." She said smiling before she left me and Ash alone in the room as he stared at me with a grin as I had a big smile on my face.

"I'm going to be a father." He shouted happily as he came up to me and picked me up, spinning me around as I giggled.

"Yes now put me down maniac, before you hurt the baby." I said laughing as he instantly put me down and laid me on the bed as if he hurt him. He laid next to me and pulled the shirt up carefully, until it reached the edge of the bra.

"Hi there little one, I'm your mommy. I want you to know your father and I love you so so much even though your not here yet. But as soon as your here we and the family will spoil you my little angel." I cooed as I rubbed my stomach slowly as Ash placed a kisses all over it, he pulled away he kissed my lips softly. I sighed happily as I finally got kisses from him after hours of not seeing him.

"Love don't you think we should tell our family and the pack. Last time they saw you was when you fainted this afternoon. They where really worried right now." He said stroking my cheek.

"Yeah let's meet them at dinner time. Come and take a shower with me then we can head downstairs." I said pecking his lips softly as I got up and headed to the shower. He let out a deep husky growl making me shiver in pleasure.

After finishing a steamy shower ;) We changed into spare clothes we had in there. We got ready and headed downstairs, where all I heard is the loud voices and laughter coming from the dinning room making me stop and look at door nervously. Ash grabbed my hand and faced me towards him resting our foreheads together.

"It's okay baby they'll love the fact we're having a pup. They have actually been waiting this to happen since you first came here." He said reassuringly before leaving a lingering kiss on my forehead. I nodded and slowly sided opened the two sets of doors as the chatter and laughter instantly stopped and the pack looked our way. We slowly walked towards the front center table before facing many pack members and family. Ash cleared his throat before he spoke.

"Dear family and members of this pack. Your Luna is fine just side effect of her condition." He said as we faced the pack members who looked even more worried making me roll my eye's at Ash's bad choice of words.

"What your Alpha is trying to say is that all this time I've been feeling sick is because...I'm pregnant." I said hesitating in the end as everyone stood there quite for a few seconds before the entire room erupted into claps and cheers. I sighed in relief as the entire pack hugged me before congratulating us including all the family, friends, children, some teenagers, adults and elders. After having the best dinner as an entire family we headed to our house and changed into our night clothes before we headed sided into the bed.

"Good night my little angel." He said softly before kissing my stomach making me smile.

"Good night love." He said before kissing my lips softly, I kissed him back sleepily. Before he laid behind me resting his head on my shoulder, resting his hand on my stomach.

"Good night my angel. Good night Ashy" I said sleepily, rubbing my stomach with one hand, as we fell asleep in a comfortable position.

___________________________________

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter and hope to hear how much you love it tell me what you think eh?

*Vote
*Fan
*Comment

       Xoxo Beatrice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 4.2K 34
--- Was Called New Me And I'm Back -- Well I'm just another ugly, fat girl, with acne and purple glasses. My names Daisy Timber and I am apart of th...
191K 6.6K 26
"She's my step-sister and she's like a sister to Alpha Vincent." James said making me smile. I sat down and saw Vincent and James shift into beautifu...
239K 10.5K 26
I was rejected by my family, the pack members and my mate because I couldn't shift. On the day of my sister and mate's mating ceremony, My wolf, or...
557K 13.7K 28
"I dont want a weak pathetic and fat ugly mate like you. I will find another well deserving mate and Luna . Whats your full name?" "Emerald Hazen" i...