Talex and holidays

By talexwriter123

Talex spending holidays together More

New Years
Easter
Mother's Day
Memorial Day
Tobin's Birthday
4th of July
Engagement Party
Wedding Planning
Wedding Day

Valentine's Day

3.2K 54 14
By talexwriter123

"Ughff" Tobin groaned as she plopped down on her and Alex's mattress.

The newly engaged couple just got back from 2016 Olympic qualifiers and has three weeks off with no interruptions.

"Move over babe" Alex said to a sleepy eyed Tobin.

Tobin did as was told and made room for Alex. Alex snuggled up right next to her and they both sighed.

"Three full weeks off tobs and no interruptions. You think your ready for it?" Alex joked

" I'm ready for a life time with you baby" Tobin said with a smirk on her face.

"Cheesy, but adorable" Alex laughed back.

They spent about 3 hours napping. It was 9:37 am in LA and they both regained strength from their early flight.

It was February 13th and they both wanted to surprise each other with their plans tomorrow.

They agreed Alex would make the day plans and Tobin would handle the evening plans.

Tobin made it downstairs first and got going on breakfast. When Alex came down Tobin handed her a cup of coffee.

"Thanks tobs!" Alex took a sip and sighed.

Alex was thinking about their plans when Tobin sat next to her at the counter, giving Alex a plate of blueberry pancakes with a whipped cream heart to top them off.

"Damn babe! You know tomorrow is Valentine's Day right?" Alex joked

"You think that's good? Look under your plate." Tobin challenged

Alex obeyed and saw pink paper in the shape of a heart. She picked it up and in bold sharpie letters said WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE???

Alex started laughing and answered " I though being your fiancé would automatically make me your valentine but of course tobs! Only if you'll be mine!"

Tobin shook her head up and down like a kid which made Alex laugh.

"How do you make me fall harder for you everyday? It's incredible." Alex stated with sincere eyes

Tobin just stared into her eyes for a few seconds and answered "it's easy, I just have to bring you coffee." Tobin said.

Alex grabbed Tobin and they shared a passionate kiss. They expressed everything they couldn't describe with words and went upstairs to get ready for the day.

"Alex are you ready?" Tobin asked
"Ya! The movie starts in like 20 minutes!" Alex said

Tobin grabbed Alex's hand and they made their way to the white jeep in the driveway.
Tobin opened her door and got in the drivers seat.

"Can you put the directions in the nav babe?" Tobin asked
When Alex was done with setting the nav she held her hand out and Tobin took it and rested it on Alex's lap.

They were seeing the movie 31. A new horror movie that just came out.

Tobin loved horror movies because she never though of them as scary. She felt like they were tacky and funny. Plus she liked how Alex cuddled tighter into her when she was scared.

"Ok I got the tickets! Ready to see this? Actually why are we seeing this? We never see movies. And this is scary!" Alex pouted

"Awe baby don't worry! And we're here because it's storming outside and what else is there to do in LA when it's raining." Tobin said

"Fine but I'm only doing this for you!" Alex complained

"And I love you for that!" Tobin laughed

The movie was over and it was about 7:30pm. They headed to a restaurant called fattys

"What are you getting babe?" Alex asked as she was scanning through the menu

"I'm gonna get the tacos, what about you?" Tobin replied

"While now that your getting that I'm gonna get the salmon and we can split?"Alex asked

"Of course al" Tobin smiled back
The food came and the ate in a comfortable silence giving each other half of each others food.

"So two checks?" The waiter asked

"No just one please" Tobin told him

"Oh okay! Sorry!" The waiter walked away a little embarrassed

"I've got it tobs!" Alex offered
"No you don't! You got us the movie tickets babe!" Tobin said
Alex replied "it shouldn't matter! We are gonna be married soon! I want it to be our money ok?

Let's get joint accounts and be like real adults!"

Tobin was laughing at how excited Alex was and answered "If that's what makes you happy then ok! We'll be like real adults!"

They left the restaurant and headed home.

"So baby what do you want to do now? We could watch the Barcelona game, play monop deal, play Fifa, have sex, or go to bed. What'll it be?" Alex said with a straight face.

"Wow that's a toughie but I choose none of the above!" Tobin replied

"What? Ummm ok. What do you wanna do then?" Alex asked

"Well this might lead to one of the things on your list but how about a massage?"tobin offered

"That sounds amazing baby!" Alex sighed

" take off your shirt and just relax babe" Tobin told her

Alex did as told and took off her shirt and bra and laid on her stomach with nothing but panties on.

Tobin straddles Alex's butt and starts working her hands into Alex's back muscles. Alex moans and pushes her butt into tobins pelvis causing her to moan and start teasing Alex a little more. Tobin trailed open mouth kisses along Alex's back and down her legs. She starts to take off Alex's panties and moves back up to her neck.

"Turn over baby" Tobin tells Alex

Alex does and Tobin goes back to work. She Kisses all over Alex and her face is in front of Alex's glistening core. She runs her tongue up her slit and hears Alex moan her name. She starts to suck on Alex's clit and nip it a little. She slides in a finger into Alex and thrusts slowly.

"More baby" Alex begs and Tobin slides in two more fingers.

She starts pumping and gets a rhythm. She continues to eat Alex and pump three fingers into her. "FUCK TOBIN DONT STOP!" Alex yells

A few more thrusts and Alex screams Tobins name.
Tobin lets her ride out her orgasm and slips her naked body next to Alex's.

"Goodnight love" Alex whispered while placing a kiss on Tobins lips

"Night babe" Tobin replied
•. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •.
The next morning Tobin woke up to an empty bed and the smell of coffee. She threw on Nike pros and a sports bra and headed downstairs.

Alex was cleaning what she made for breakfast and was washing the dishes. Tobin slid her arms around Alex's waist and rested her chin on Alex's shoulder.

"Good morning Valentine!

Happy Valentine's Day baby!" Tobin happily said

"Happy valentines baby!" Alex replied

Alex handed Tobin her breakfast and a dozen roses.

"Awe Alex your so sweet! Thank you babe! I love you so much!" Tobin said with a giant smile

"No problem tobs! Eat your breakfast! We have a big day ahead of us!"

They ate in silence and got ready for the day.

"So what's first on the list,love?" Tobin asked

"We are going to the beach! And after we could go to the pier and have a picnic I made for us!" Alex replied

"Awesome! Let's go!" Tobin says

They head to the car and it's about a ten minute ride to the beach. They pick a spot and get all set up on the sand. They strip down to their bikinis and lay on one towel.

"Hey! How are you girls doing?" A male voice says.

They both look up to see who said it and stood up.

"Uh hi. Do we know you?" Tobin replies

"No, I'm zack and this is josh! We were wondering if you guys needed some Valentine's Day love? What do you say? Your both smoking hot."

"yeah I know she's smoking hot, that's why she's my fiancé" Alex says back angrily

"That's ok babe. I can handle a dyke like you." Zach said with a smirk on his face

That's when Tobin decided to step in.

"Ok don't call her that and I don't think we could do today but can I get a picture with you guys?" Tobin asks

"Sure. Stand right here babes." Josh says

"Tobin what the fuck are you doing?" Alex whispers so Zach and josh can't hear.

"Just trust me baby, don't worry!" Tobin assures Alex.

They get someone to take the picture and Tobin tells Alex to stall them for a minute.

Tobin is typing on her phone and posts something on Twitter.

At the beach with @alexmorgan13 and two boys names josh and zach try to pick us up. I tell them we are engaged and they say "they can fix us dykes" here is a picture of there faces so you can spit in them.

Tobin shows Alex the post and Alex laughs loud. Alex then pulls Tobin into a tight hug and they share a kiss until josh and zach walk away oblivious to millions of people hearing what just happened.

"Again I'm even more in love with you!" Alex says.

"Don't expect anyone to treat you like that and me do nothing baby! Remember when that girl hit on me in the club the day I proposed? I'll do anything for you Alex. I'm so in love with you baby!" Tobin states not stuttering at all

"Wanna go on that picnic now babe?" Alex asks teary eyed from tobins confession
Tobin nods and softly takes Alex's hand

They stop at a spot that is overlooking the ocean and set a blanket down on grass.

"Wow! My Twitter feed is blowing up! The fans found zach and Josh's accounts!"Tobin laughed

"Tobs I always knew you were a genius! Let's get back to us though baby! I made your favorite for lunch!" Alex pulled out a quart of Kraft Mac and cheese (Tobin is basically a huge kid) "aaaahhh! How did I get so lucky! Hand it over!" Tobin started digging in like a child and making a mess.

Alex pulled out her own lunch which was a sandwich and some carrots. "If you keep eating that healthy stuff your gonna turn green! I don't want a green wife!" Tobin joked

"Wow and here I though you would love me any color" Alex pouted back

"Of course I would, I was kidding baby." Tobin said back

They both finished their lunch and Alex got up and wiped off the processed cheese that was on tobins mouth and gave her a kiss. They cuddled and watched the waves

"Ok al we have reservations at 8:00 and its 3:45 right now.
Wanna start heading home?"
Tobin asked

"Sure babe!" Alex said happily
The couple packed up their stuff and headed to the car

"So babe our drive to dinner is about 45 minutes long so we have to get ready kinda quickly!" Tobin said

"No problem baby!" Alex said back

They got in the car and started their drive. 45 minutes later Alex gasped.

"No you didn't Tobin omg! Are we really spending the night at Disneyland!!!" Alex asked
jumping out of her seat

"Nope, we're staying for a week!" Tobin replied with the biggest smile on her face.

Alex leaned over the console and starting planting kisses all over tobins face.

"Baby if you don't stop we're gonna be late!" Tobin warned

"Where are we eating tobs?"

"Napa rose" Tobin said

"OMG it's so romantic! Thank you so much baby! I love you Tobin" Alex said feeling like the luckiest person in the world

"Anything for you princess! I love you" Tobin said

They had their dinner and were totally full. It was the most romantic dinner Alex ever had.

"Tobin thank you so much! I love how our relationship is always so fun and you always make me feel so loved. I'm never bored. If I had to live with you being the only other person in the world I'd be so thankful. You mean the world to me. I love you so much and I can't wait to be your wife" Alex said with tears rolling down her cheek.

Tobin took in what Alex said and sat her down at a bench.
"Alex I feel the exact same. The idea of spending the rest of your life with someone scares a lot of people but I'm so excited for it because I have you. Your my soul mate and I got you something for Valentine's Day btw!" Tobin said pulling out a gift bag and handing it to Alex
Alex took it without breaking eye contact with Tobin. She opened the gift and her eyes became watery again.

She pulled out a engraved silver bracelet that said "My happiest place on Earth is wherever you are- Tobs" Alex leaped up and hugged Tobin.

"This might be my favorite thing in the world next to my engagement ring!" Alex laughed

"What about me?" Tobin joked

"Shut up Tobin your not on the list! Your my soul mate not my most favorite thing!" Alex said

"But I did get you something too baby" Alex said after gaining her composure.

She handed her the gift and Tobin took it with care
She unwrapped it and she gasped. It was also a bracelet but it was a bracelet that was truly one of a kind. It was a bracelet that had the SoundWaves of the recording of Alex saying "I love you tobs!"

"Alex omg this is so cool!thank you so much baby!" Tobin kissed Alex and they put on each other's bracelets.

They headed to their hotel room after a long and wonderful day
"Ready for bed baby?" Alex whispered.

Alex threw on a unc shirt and panties while Tobin wore the same thing but one of Alex's US shirts.

"Thank you for one of the best days of my life Tobin! I love you more then anything in this world! I'm so lucky I'm the one who gets to spend the rest of my life with you!" Alex said

"I love you even more baby horse! I can't wait to start our lives Mrs. Heath! Goodnight babygirl"

They both fell asleep wrapped in each others arms with smiles on their faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 3.6K 48
This is a story that takes place during a training camp for Rio 2016 for the USWNT. Friendships, love stories and football will be there, as well as...
18K 327 13
Tobin thinks the only way for her to stop loving Alex is to cut off all communication with her. But in Alex's past she has a habit of falling off the...
586K 14.1K 71
Meet Cody, an average teenager, dealing with a rough home life and the school bully, who just so happens to be her Captain on the high school soccer...
37.9K 708 21
A typical talex fan fiction? -- this story hasn't been completely edited so your reading at your own risk --