Valentine's Day

"Ughff" Tobin groaned as she plopped down on her and Alex's mattress.

The newly engaged couple just got back from 2016 Olympic qualifiers and has three weeks off with no interruptions.

"Move over babe" Alex said to a sleepy eyed Tobin.

Tobin did as was told and made room for Alex. Alex snuggled up right next to her and they both sighed.

"Three full weeks off tobs and no interruptions. You think your ready for it?" Alex joked

" I'm ready for a life time with you baby" Tobin said with a smirk on her face.

"Cheesy, but adorable" Alex laughed back.

They spent about 3 hours napping. It was 9:37 am in LA and they both regained strength from their early flight.

It was February 13th and they both wanted to surprise each other with their plans tomorrow.

They agreed Alex would make the day plans and Tobin would handle the evening plans.

Tobin made it downstairs first and got going on breakfast. When Alex came down Tobin handed her a cup of coffee.

"Thanks tobs!" Alex took a sip and sighed.

Alex was thinking about their plans when Tobin sat next to her at the counter, giving Alex a plate of blueberry pancakes with a whipped cream heart to top them off.

"Damn babe! You know tomorrow is Valentine's Day right?" Alex joked

"You think that's good? Look under your plate." Tobin challenged

Alex obeyed and saw pink paper in the shape of a heart. She picked it up and in bold sharpie letters said WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE???

Alex started laughing and answered " I though being your fiancé would automatically make me your valentine but of course tobs! Only if you'll be mine!"

Tobin shook her head up and down like a kid which made Alex laugh.

"How do you make me fall harder for you everyday? It's incredible." Alex stated with sincere eyes

Tobin just stared into her eyes for a few seconds and answered "it's easy, I just have to bring you coffee." Tobin said.

Alex grabbed Tobin and they shared a passionate kiss. They expressed everything they couldn't describe with words and went upstairs to get ready for the day.

"Alex are you ready?" Tobin asked
"Ya! The movie starts in like 20 minutes!" Alex said

Tobin grabbed Alex's hand and they made their way to the white jeep in the driveway.
Tobin opened her door and got in the drivers seat.

"Can you put the directions in the nav babe?" Tobin asked
When Alex was done with setting the nav she held her hand out and Tobin took it and rested it on Alex's lap.

They were seeing the movie 31. A new horror movie that just came out.

Tobin loved horror movies because she never though of them as scary. She felt like they were tacky and funny. Plus she liked how Alex cuddled tighter into her when she was scared.

"Ok I got the tickets! Ready to see this? Actually why are we seeing this? We never see movies. And this is scary!" Alex pouted

"Awe baby don't worry! And we're here because it's storming outside and what else is there to do in LA when it's raining." Tobin said