Mate or Not. Just Get The Hel...

By asianprincesa

Arianne Hicks was once part of the A class group and now she's nothing more than an average sophomore at Sout... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 12

883 24 6
By asianprincesa

"This can't be." I said.

"I know it's hard to believe but what do you think all those strange things that have been happening to us meant?"

"Your lying!" I cried out. I didn't want to believe it. Kyle. Kyle Desmond. My enemy. Is my mate? That sounds unrealistic!

Kyle walked over to me slowly and held his hand out to me I stepped back everytime he made a step.

"Damn it Arianne stop moving away from me!" Kyle yelled out fustrated, not taking anytime to waste he grabbed me by the shoulders and jerked my towards him.

"Let go of me!" I hollered.

"The shocking feeling when we make skin contact, the pull towards me. Those are signs. We are mates."

"I don't believe you! We can't be mates! It's your imagination your imagining those feelings." I told him.

He let go of my shoulders and held onto one of my hands tightly. An electric shock climbed up my shoulders and throughout my body.

"Do you feel this?!" He demanded.

I looked away from his eyes. "No." I lied.

"Your lying I know you feel it cuz I feel it too."

"Your not me don't tell me what I feel and what I don't!" I yanked my hands out of his grip.

I stormed over towards the door and pulled the doorknob open not bothering to turn the knob.

"I'm leaving. We can fix the telepathic web once you found your senses Kyle."

And with that I slammed the door in his face and left without another word and my clothes ofcourse.

ARIANNE!!! Kyle's voice popped into my head. I blocked him out of my head. Took me a while but I figured a way how to block him from my head.

I walked down the dark streets alone. Passing restraurants, houses, apartments, stores, and recieving odd looks from everyone. I mean I couldn't blame them here I was dressed only in one of Kyle's shirt. I spotted a bench from far ahead and went over to it and sat down. I was tried after all that walking. I tilted my heads back. I felt a drop of water on my nose and soon water poured down from aboove.

"Ughhh." I stood up again and started walking.

Beep beep I turned around and saw a car pulling up next to me. The window rolled down and a familiar face came from behind it. Craig.

"Aren't you the girl back in the club a few minutes ago?" Craig asked.

"Yes, and the girl has a name, you know?" I replied.

"Oh sorry what's your name?"

"It's Arianne." I said.

"Well then Arianne do you need a ride?"

"Naww I'm good my house is just like a few blocks from here anyways."

"I can't let you walk alone you know?"

I gave a little laugh "And why is that?"

"Because your a girl. Walking all alone. In the streets. At night. By youself. And your wearing only a T-shirt which makes it a bonus for guys to come out and well.... have their way with you. So in other words it's not safe."

"So going into a complete stranger's car is safe?" I asked amused.

He faked a hurtful look on his face. "I'm not a complete stranger."

"How?"

"Well you know my name, we met in a club, and danced together. That should say that I'm not a stranger in fact you can say I'm a friend."

"Well if your gonna be this persistent than fine."

I opened the car's door and climbed in.

"Can you turn down the AC it's freezing?" I asked, embracing myself with both arms to keep myself warm.

Craig chuckled but did as he was asked.

"So you going to tell me why a pretty lady like you is walking the streets half naked?"

"Hmmmmmm maybe later." I said, rubbing my hands together to create heat.

I heard him sigh from beside me. Then I heard clothing ruffling before I felt his jacket draped over my shoulders.

"Thanks." I whispered.

"No prob."

....................silence........silence.........and more silence..........

"Ok here we are." Craig announced shutting the engine off and walking over to my side to open the door.

"Woww does your family own a business or something cuz this is huge?"

His house was a mansion. A very big one. It was also the first one I've ever seen too. So it was quite amazing for me.

"I guess." Craig said. "Lets get you inside quickly or you'll catch a cold." He said.

"Ok." I followed him inside the house which we were immediately welcomed by the butler and maid. Craig sent the maid to get me some clean clothes so I can change into."Here's your clothes ma'me." The maid held me out some clothes in her hands. "Thanks so much." I took the clothes from her and went into the bathroom to change. Few seconds later I came out wearing some rainbow short shorts and a white tank. Unfortunately there's no bra so I had to cross my arms over my chest to prevent it from being seen.

"You look good in that?" Craig complimented me. We were in his room right now which was on the second floor. I would've imagined his room as big a the living room and more fancier but in reality it was actually quite small and had things normal dudes would have in their rooms.

"Thanks."

"Are you hungry yet? I can get the butler to make something for you." He suggested.

"No, I'm good."

"Oh."

"So can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Yea sure."

"Why do you have girl clothes here?"

The reaction I got from him was just priceless it was as if someone drained all the blood from his face leaving him pale white.

"Uh ummm my my....mom! Has a friend...and and her daughter likes to sleepover a lot so yea."

I actually laughed at his pathetic attempt to answer my question.

"I know your lying Craig."

"Im not-"

"It's okay you don't have to lie again. I mean you must've have plenty of girlfriends especially with looks like yours who can keep the girls coming for you."

I laughed and soon enough I heard Craig's laugh follow mine too.

"Your funny, you know?"

"Why thank you I get that a lot."

"Do you also get that your hot a lot too?"

I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Umm no." I said nervously.

"Well you should."

RIng ring ring ring

I picked my phone off his desk.

"Hello." I answered the phone.

"Arianne."

"Kyle?!"

"Arianne before you hang up let me at least say something."

"Arianne is something wrong?" Craig asked.

"Oh it's nothing Craig just something I need to take care of quickly."

"Oh ok."

I returned to the phone.

"Make it quick."

"Who the hell was that Arianne?

"A friend."

"A guy friend."

"I said make it qick your wasting my minutes here Kyle."

"Where are you?"

"At a friend's is that all you have to say now cuz I'm hanging up."

"Arianne where are you?"

I hanged up.

"You in the mood for dinner cuz I'm starving."

"Yea lets go downstairs and see what's cooking."

"Ok." I said.

"Ughhh I'm full."

"Same here."

RIng ring ring

I looked at my ringing phone and looked at the caller I.D before picking up.

"Hello."

"Arianne?"

"Mom? Is something wrong?"

"No sweetie everything is perfectly fine but your friend Kyle is looking for you?"

"Is he there?"

"Yes."

"Ummm I'm sleeping over at Tallie's tonight."

"Oh I'll tell him that then."

"NO! Umm just tell him I'm busy."

"But why would you- ohhhhhh I get it. Boy problems?"

"Ewwww no nothing like that it's nothing. Just please mom do me the favor."

"Oh alright. Bye sweetie. Tell Tallie's mother I said hi."

"Sure. Bye mom."

"Bye sweetie."

"Kay love you."

I hanged up the phone and turned to Craig.

"Ummm can I like sleepover?"

"Yea sure."

"Will your parents mind?"

"No they're in Paris for the week."

"Thanks." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Whoa kitty."

I laughed.

"Lets get you a room to sleep in."

"Ok." I jumped off of him and let him lead me to my temporary room.

"So his is your room."

"Cool."

"Ok so I'm gonna go back to my room and if you need anything just tell me."

"I'm good."

"Ok well night."

"Night."

***************

Well this is my comeback on "Mate or Not. Just Get The Hell Away From Me!!!"

I don't have much to say so as the usual.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Unfortunately my new story is still on the working so please check it out once I upload it.

Thanks.

-LilOstephy098

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 568 19
Ariana Miller is the most popular girl in high school. She smokes, drinks, has a lot of friends and every boy in whole school wants to date her. And...
2K 21 20
What happen's when the hottest girl in school just so happens to be your best friend? Meet Riley Hope, she's best friend's with Amanada Ferrari aka t...
I Want Her By Tay

Teen Fiction

313K 7.8K 36
Kyle Johnson is the baddest boy of them all. He finished college at the age of 20 and is in a gang. By the time he was 22, he was the owner and CEO o...
64.4K 2.6K 33
Taylor Swift is the most popular girl in school. she's even dating Liam Payne, the football captain. But no matter what Harry Marcel Styles (who like...