Always Remember

By K_26ss

Nathan and Autumn been bestfriends for a really long time. Autumn always liked Nathan in a way that she doesn... More

Always Remember
Always Remember...2
Always Remember...3
Always Remember...4
Always Remember...5
Always Remember...7
Always Remember...8
Always Remember...9
Always Remember..10
Always Remember...11
Always Remember...12
Always Remember...13
Always Remember...14
Always Remember...15
Always Remember...16
Always Remember...17
Always Remember...18
Always Remember...19
Always Remember...20
Always Remember...21
Always Remember...22
Always Remember...23
Always Remember...24
Always Remember...25
Always Remember...26

Always Remember...6

5.5K 102 8
By K_26ss

4. You remember when we were seven and you proposed to me in your tree house. That was sweet of you. You took my first kiss. I will never forget it.

"You guys kissed?! & proposed to each other!?" India said grabbing the paper away from me in disbelief. "How come I was never told of this?" she asked with a fake hurt on her face.

"Not surprising to me. Just look, they've been best friends forever. They're always around each other so maybe they got a little curious and kissed. But I don't know about the proposing part" Seth said as he glared at me.

What's with him, it like one minute he likes me and the next he wants to kill me. I know that he's upset and all right now, but this started ever since we were kids.

"Shut up, Seth" India said and I'm happy that she did tell him to shut up cause he's getting on my last nervous.

He just rolled his eyes and continued to glare at me. I just ignored him as India sat right next to me.

"Tell us about it." she said waiting for me to tell them. When I hesitated she added. "We're going to be family you could tell us. It's not like we're never going to hear about it." she said.

I glanced up at her parents and Seth. It looked like they all were listening to our conversation.

"Yeah, go on Nathan. I want to hear about my daughters first kiss." her mother said. "And it's true we are going to be family soon, so you might as well." she said pushing me to tell the story.

Her father and Seth looked like they wanted to strangle me, but they did look interested. With no more hesitation I begun to tell them they day we had our first kiss.

Flashback:

It was spring and Nathan and Autumn were playing house outside. Autumn was pretending to be the mom and Nathan was pretending to be the dad. They were inside the tree house sitting on the wooden floor.

"Where's my diner?" Nathan said as he sat in front of Autumn.

"It's right here. I made it special for you. It called berry soup." she said taking a rock and then smashing a few berries that she got from the berry tree in his back yard.

" Ill, I don't want any berry soup any more. I want something different. Something new." he said taking the rock that she was smashing the berries on and the throwing it out the tree house window.

"Nathan!" she yelled

"What?" he asked. He didn't know what he did wrong all he did was throw the rock out the window.

"That was rube." She yelled at him standing up and then putting her hand on her small hips.

"No It wasn't. I just said I didn't want berry soup." he said innocently.

"no, your not suppose to grab thing out your wife hand and throw it out the window like that. That hurts my feelings." she said

"Well, I'm..." but he didn't have anytime to finish what he was going to say. She cut him off and pushed him so that his back hit the side of the tree house.

"I don't want to be married to you anymore." she said as she started for the tree house door.

"Wait, I'm sorry cupcake." he said blocking her exit.

"Move Nathan! I want to leave." she said trying to go around just to have Nathan block her way of escape again.

" When I tell you I'm sorry your suppose to for give me. That's what my mom and dad do every time they get in a fight." he said.

"Well to bad, because we're not married anymore. Goodbye and I'm taking the kids with me." she said. Autumn ran over to the corner of the tree house wear they had two teddy bears.

The white bear with a bright red nose was the girl, they named it Emily. The brown bear with the black nose was a boy, they named it Drake.

"No you can't take them their my kids too. I said I'm sorry." Nathan said running over to her a taking the teddy bear out of her hands.

"Your not really sorry." she said letting go of the teddy bears and crossing her arm over her shoulders.

"Yeah I am" he protested.

"Oh, yeah. Than prove it." she said coldly.

He didn't know how he could prove it to her, but he thought hard. She started to tap her foot on the wooden floor waiting for him to prove it. Then it came to him.

"I'll kiss you" he said moving closer to her.

"What!?" she said moving away from him.

"Every time when my mom and dad fight, they kiss after. So we could kiss and everything will be better." he said

"I don't know about that Nathan." she said still backing up until she ran into the wall.

"Come on Cupcake it can't be that hard." he said grabbing hold of her hand. "Or at least it doesn't look hard" he said.

"But, what happens after that?" She asked.

"I don't know." he said honestly. He looked up at her and she was nervous.

"What wrong?" he asked her, ever since they meet she have never been this nervous before.

Autumn didn't want to tell him what was wrong with her but that was her best friend she couldn't lie or ignore the question.

"Umm, I never kissed a boy before." she said shyly. She looked down trying to ignore their conjoined hands. She tried to pull her hand away from him but he didn't let go. She looked up at him to see that he was smiling at her.

"It's ok, I never kissed a girl before. We could be each others first kiss." he said happily.

"Fine only this once" she said. Deep inside she really wanted to kiss him again after their first kiss. But she'll never admit that to him. He would probably not want to kiss her again if she kissed him wrong.

"Ok, one, two, three." Nathan counted and on three their lips meet. Their kiss didn't last long, it only last almost four seconds.

When they pulled away from each other Autumn looked down, feeling tingly and embarrassed inside. Nathan felt good about the kiss, he wanted to kiss her again but she said 'only this once'.

He backed away from her a bit his lip before speaking. "umm, can I ask you a question?" he said.

"Yeah"

"Well will you marry me when we get older? Like really marry me." he said nervously. That was probably the first time he ever felt nervous around her, maybe she didn't like him and didn't want to get married to him, Nathan thought to himself. Thinking that way only made him mad and upset, he wanted her forever. But he didn't know where these feeling were coming from.

"Yeah, I will" she said finally looking up at him.

"Pinky swear?" Nathan said holding out his pinky.

"Pinky swear." Autumn said wrapping her small pinky around his pinky.

"Oh, my god! That's so sweet. That just proves they were meant to be together." India gushed.

"Yeah, I guess it is. I wouldn't want a better son in law then you. Your prefect for her and when you make my little girl happy, you make us all happy." he father said. Those words coming out his mouth made me even happier. Now that I know that her whole family, but Seth are happy and fine with us being together nothing else matters to me.

"Thanks Mr. Haze" I said .

"You can call me Author, son. We are after all almost family."

"Yeah and you can call me Theresa for now on." her mom said smiling at me.

"I can't wait until she wakes up. She won't believe all this." India said happily.

"Yeah, I still can't believe all this." Seth said glaring at me with sarcasm dipping right out his mouth.

"Well I think it's cute." India said.

"You think everything is cute." Seth said. "I better you think a platter of vomit is cute." he said

"No now that's just nasty. I think rats, bats, squirrels and any creature that's related to that is nasty and ugly." she said defending herself.

"Yeah whatever, I'm going to get something to eat. I don't want to hear another sick story. If anyone needs me I'll be at burger king down the street. Try not to need me" he said leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

"You know he like you, but he scared your going to hurt Autumn. I think he took the news of you two being mates hard. He's always protective when it comes to these two." Theresa said pointing to Autumn and India.

"Yeah, but he learn to live with me having a mate. I guess since Autumn is younger he doesn't want to lose her to her mate. It hurts him know that she's growing up and doing older things." she said.

"Seth will get over it pretty soon. You have nothing to worry about." he said. "how about you go find him and talk to him. That should give you guys sometime to talk."

"And maybe he'll open up to you a little. Who knows you guys can become friends." India pointed out.

I thought about it. If I left there could be three out come. One, I go after him and we become friend or Two, I go after him and he hate me even more which would only make him liking me harder. And three, I leave and Autumn wake up while I'm gone.

They saw how I keep hesitating as I glanced at Autumn in the hospital bed.

"She won't be mad at you if she woke up and you weren't here. She'll be happy that your trying to settle you differences with Seth. She always wanted to see you guys together as friends." India said. But I hesitated again.

"Ok, that's it, your leaving, we'll call you if she wake up ok. Now go" she said as she shooed we out the door . "Your heaver then I thought you were going to be." she said before closing the door behind me.

I took my time walking down stairs to the hospital exit. Once I was out I hopped in my car and drove for ten minutes before Burger King came into view.

I parked near the entrance and glanced over the restaurant looking for Seth. And when I found him I made my way over to the booth he was sitting in.

I didn't know what I was going to say to him or what I was going to do. All I knew was that we needed to talk. We have been going at it head to head for years and now is the time to get over this stupid feud. For once and for all. 'I just hope this goes well.' was my last thought before Seth looked up from his food and caught my eye.

'Now I was stepping into an eye of a hurricane.' I thought to myself before sitting on the other side of the booth.

===============================================================================

Sorry, Sorry Sorry a milion time for not uploading fr a while. My computer was acting stupid and keep deleting this chapter, but I finally got it to work and once i was done typing this chapter I went to Wattpad and uploaded as quickly as possble.

So thanks for everyone for being patient with me, I love you. So What did you think about this chapter??? Do you think Seth and Nathan will ever get alone???

Comment & VOTE!!!!

Peace, Love & A Pocket Full of Doves!

XBrooklyn13CubX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 275 30
Ariella Vasquez used to be one of the popular girls. Her smile could light up a room and she had her whole life planned out. She was going to go to H...
251K 3.9K 48
Terra ran away from her pack six months ago and joined up with a group of rogue she-wolves. They all get along like they're sisters, but each has a s...
728K 9.7K 26
Ali thought she was going to have a perfect senior year, and everything was going according to those plans until Rhys showed up. The attraction was...
1.7K 117 30
"I can't believe it's still happening." I smiled. He furrowed his eyebrows. "What's still happening?" "I'm still falling for you and I don't think I'...