The Billionaire's Betrayal

By sweetchoclate9

"I love you, Celestine Allen King and I will do anything to make you mine again. Anything", he said and kisse... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
HEATH'S SIDE STORY
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
HEATH 2
EPILOGUE
A/N

Chapter-13

224K 6.1K 338
By sweetchoclate9

Chapter-13

Celestine Allen Michelson's POV

"Where are we going?", I asked him as he driving the car. He turned to smile at me.

"It's a surprise", he grinned before turning his eyes back to road. I didn't want to ask him what the surprise is about, cause I am not interested in it.

We have came to Los Angeles today morning. We just landed an hour ago and Heath is taking me to where I don't know. I just stared out of the window at the traffic. I didn't want to even talk with him.

I talked with Paul today morning. I didn't want to hide things that are happening between me and Heath, but I also thought it is not a right thing to tell him what's happening on the phone. It will only increase his tension. He told me how much he loves me and to call him if I want anything before cutting off.

I am lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that we are now alomst out of city and I sat up straight. Heath pulled off the car in front of a very familiar gates. The security opened the gates and we went inside. I am shocked that he brought me here. Heath got out and came to my side. He opened the door on my side and gave me his hand. I took it before coming out.

"Surprise", he said and I should say that I am really surprised by seeing the very known villa in front of me. It's his parents villa. Why did he bring me here?

I gave him a confused look. He took my hand again. I want to take back, but I stopped myself remembering his words. "let me hold your hand. Who knows what will happen after this week". We walked to the grand entrance of the front doors and Heath rang the bell. The doors opened and there stood his mother, Annie. She looked up at him with shock on her face.

"Hi mom!", he said and he just glared at him. She then turned to me and a smile soread on her face. She stretched her arms out for me and I hugged her instantly. She is like a mohter to me that I always wanted to have. Tears brimmed my eyes as I hugged her tightly for a minute.

"Hi Annie!", I said after pulling away.

"Hi my dear! It's been a long time. Oh I am so happy you are here today on our anniversary!", she said excitedly. That's when I remembered and turned to look at Heath. Today is his parent's anniversary. He is smiling lightly at me.

"Happy anniversary Annie! Where is da-I mean where is Peter?".

"Inside. Come on", she said grinning.

"Mom", Heath called and Annie stopped to look at him. She just stared at him for a minute. I got confused on what is happening for a minute, then I remembered what he said. "My mother and father stopped talking to me". I just gave him a look of sympathy. She then smiled before hugging him. They hugged for a minute. There were tears in her eyes after she pulled away.

"I missed you son! Now that you brought her home, you are allowed to come in. I am so happy that you both are one again together. Come inside and tell you father that! He is going to be so happy by listening to the news!", she said excitedly and went inside. I gave Heath a look. What just happened? We walked inside.

"Annie-", I started but she cut me off. She is hugging Peter and then turned to us. I and Heath are looking at each other tenesly.

"Peter! Heath and Celest are together again!", she said and Peter came to me to hug me.

"So good to have you back again Celestine", he said smiling happily. I looked at Heath for help from Peter's shoulder. I was about to tell them the truth, bit felt a hand on hand, stopping me. I saw that it is Heath. He is giving me a pleading look.

"Don't tell them the truth please. They look so happy. I promise we will tell them later. But not now", he pleaded. He is right. They look so happy together. I nodded my head at him without meeting his eyes.

Then we all went to eat lunch, since it's almost one in the noon. Annie kept talking telling a lot of things about how it was since the last two years. That she wanted to go shopping with me again like we used to do in the past. I feel so happy meeting her. I love her so much. She never treated me less than her daughter. She is always like a mother to me.

Even Heath smiled geniunely. He even laughed. It is very rare for him to laugh. Of course in the past he never choose to even give me a glance and smile at me, so seeing him laugh loudly and freely was what happens in my dream. Annie and Peter kept telling us that they are so happy that we are together again. After lunch I and Heath went upstairs to fresh up.

"Should we be in the same room?", I asked feeling uncomfortable.

"Baby, I am sorry. But only for this once. For them".

"I know. But eventually they will know the truth right. It's better if we tell them now than later". He sighed.

"Okay. But not today", he said and I nodded at him and went inside the bathroom. By the time Heath and I got ready, it's already seven in the evening. I wore a while lacy dress that my knees which have shoulder sleeves. I put a diamond earrings and let my hair down. I came out of the room and Heath is standing at the end of the stairs. He staring at me as I walked down.

"Heath", I called out. He cleared his throat as he came out of his trance and cleared his throat. he looked up at me again.

"You look so beautiful", he said staring at me and I just nodded my head at him feeling awkward. The way stared at me, I always wanted him to stare at me like that. Just this brought back the past memories again.

I took a quick look at myself in the mirror and smiled at myself feeling satisfied. I hope Heath likes this. I wore a dark blue dress that reached my knees and has half sleeves that reached just below my elbow. I put on a pair of white diamond studs and a red lipstick. I tied my hair in a bun. I came out smiling like a maniac that Heath would like this for which I worked a lot.

I came downstairs and found Heath tying on his phone seriously. We are going to a party tonight. It was by other company who got profit due to Heath. In business world, it was always Heath who has the upper hand. No one is above him. He rules it. I went near him and stood in front if him. He didn't look at me. I breathed out air feeling excited.

"Heath", I called out in a whisper.

He didn't respond.

"Heath", I called again, feeling my heart beat raise.

"I am not deaf. I am listening. Tell me what do you want!", he snapped angrily without looking at him. No need to feel bad Celestine. He is your husband. He must be under pressure and snapped at you. I boost myself up.

"Um. How do I look?", I asked him wanting him to notice me. At least look at me for which I worked hard for almost two hours.

"Fine", he said in one word without even taking a glance at me.

"Heath. Once look at me-".

"God, what is your problem?! Why are you annoying me?! You want me to look at you?! Okay you look great happy! Now come on! It's getting late!", he said angrily and walked off outside to the car.

Tears fell from my eyes, but I wiped them away. I just wanted him to notice me. Is it wrong? As his wife, don't I have the right to be praised by him? Maybe he didn't liek what he saw. Am I looking that bad? My housemaid came running out as she heard Heath's voice. She saw me and gave me a comforting hug.

"You look so beautiful dear. Really", she said and I gave her a fake smile. I controlled my emotions and went out to sit in the car beside Heath.

Heath's voice brought me out of my thoughts. I looked at him for a minute and didn't give any response to his compliment. I don't want to. But I have manners.

"Thank you", I said politely without any smile on my face. He took my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Let's go. My parents are waiting", he said and led me outside where there was table arranged with four chairs. Two on either side. Candles were set on the table creating a romantic atmosphere. I gave him a confusing look and he nodded his head to my back to show that they are coming. Annie's hand is wrapped around Peter's.

"Hi son! You are looking beautiful Celestine!", Annie said.

I thank her and we went to the table that is set in the lawn.

"I want to have dinner with you guys without any party. Only us", Annie said. Heath pulled out a chair for me to sit.

We started talking again and the conversations went on. The topics changed. We laughed and they both looked so happy. Peter looked at Annie with so much love in his eyes.

"So, I know this is soon, but when are you both planning to get married again?", Peter asked and I chocked on the water that I just drank from the glass.

"I... Uh-", Heath started but is cut off by Annie.

"I know I saw on the news that you were engaged to Paul, but since you might have broken up with him recently we won't push you. You can take as much as time you want. But when you are ready tell me. I will help you with your wedding dress-", I cut her off.

"We are not together", I blurted out while looking down at my food, not wanting to meet their faces.

"What?!", they both asked in shock.

"Dad. We are not together", he said looking down sadly. I just sat there, looking at everyone nervously.

"What?", Annie asked us with a confused expression on her face.

"We are not together. It's just that... The thing is... Umm... She forgave me", he said looking at his parents.

"What?", Peter asked.

"Dad, I will explain you everything later. I-", Heath is cut off by his mother Annie.

"No! Tell us now!", she demanded while coming and standing beside me.

"Mom. I... There was an auction this Sunday to collect funds for cancer patients. I...", he trailed off not saying anything.

His parents are looking at him curiously and I just stared him listening to what he is going to say. He looked at me and then looked away and then down.

"I... I uh... I asked my private investigator to...", he stopped saying to see my face and then looked away again. I am getting curious too. Why is he so tense?

"To what Heath?", Annie asked, but Peter is looking coolly at him, like he knew what heath is about to say.

"To check what Celestine is doing and he told that she is scheduled to go to an auction on Sunday", he completed and I gasped.

"So? What does it have to do anything to-", Annie started but stopped once she understood what happened.

I glared at Heath and tying to keep my anger in check. He has no right to do it! He can't peek into my life! What I do is none of his business! I clenched my jaw in anger.

"But... Then... Why is-", Annie is cut off by Heath.

"I um... Brought her here today cause it's your anniversary and I just wanted to surprise both you and Celestine", he said shrugging while looking down not wanting to meet my eyes. I looked away from him and smiled at the couple.

"It's... It's a really good gesture, but aren't you too together again? You said she forgave you?" Annie asked calmly.

"Yes. She forgave me... but we are not together... still", he said and I looked at him at his last words and he soon everted his gaze away as soon as I looked at him.

"I... We don't know what to say", Annie said looking at her husband and they both looked at us. I put my head down while pressing my lips together.

"But we both are really happy to see you Sweetie", said. I smiled at him.

"Then why did you say that you are together?", Annie asked.

"We didn't say. You assumed so. We just didn't want to spoil you day", Heath explained. Annie and Peter nodded their head in understanding.

"It would have been more lovely. But you are here. It's really a very good anniversary present Heath, that you brought her here. I missed her so much", Annie said kissing my forehead. I smiled at her and looked at Heath.

I have to talk with him.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Sorry for the late update. Tell me what do you guys think. I want to know. There is still more. Don't miss it.

Please VOTE and COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 5.6K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
768K 20.9K 39
When I stood up and reach for the door. I was forcefully turn around..making my back lean in the back door.. He snatch the purse and shoes in my han...
4.1M 136K 44
WARNING!!! MATURE content for 18 years old and above!!! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this story! W...
510K 13.6K 51
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...