Slushied by the love of my li...

By gleek_4874

It's Rachel Berry's first day in school at Mckinley High with her brother Noah/Puck Berry. And on the first d... More

Chapter 1!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/n
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 14

245 8 7
By gleek_4874

Rachel's pov

I just parked and was heading to the door at Finn and Kurt's house. I'm pretty nervous because this is the first time I'm going to be seeing Finn after the kiss. I hope he enjoyed it as much as I did. 'Cause I really enjoyed it. I knock on the door and Finn opens it. He smiles brightly once he sees me.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Come in." He makes a way for me to come in. He closes the door behind him.

"So before you go meet my brother downstairs I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me this Friday." He asks nervously. I smile.

"I would love that." I say. We both smile even wider if that's possible.

"Great. I'll pick you up at 7 and where something comfortable." He kisses my cheek.

"Bye gorgeous." He then walks out the door and I see his car drive away. Kurt probably payed him to leave so it could be only us.

I walk downstairs and all the girls immediately squeal.

"I never seen anything so adorable in my entire life!" Exclaims Mercedes. I giggle.

"So time for boys update. Tina, start us off." Says Kurt.

"I kissed Artie!" We all squeal.

"Oh my god that's amazing!" I act like I don't know. I don't want her to be embarrassed.

"Ok Mercedes!"

She sighs. "I'm having boy problems."

"What?" I ask sadly.

"I went on a date with Sam and we saw Puck and Quinn. I guess he has feelings for Quinn or something but he was looking at her in a way I wish he looked at me." I blush. That was probably the day Finn and I kissed sense Noah was on a date with Quinn.

I know I should feel bad for Mercedes and I do. I just can't stop from blushing everytime I think of Finn. I hope I'm not as red as I think I am. Kurt talks about Blaine so Mercedes and Tina have their full attention on him. Thank god! Why am I so addicted to Finn? It's like I can't be without him. I am so excited for our date!

"You ok Rach?" Asks Mercedes.

"Perfectly fine!"

Next Day

Finn's pov

I'm so happy that Rachel isn't that dating that asshole anymore. She finally sees he's not worth it! Our date is in a couple of days and I'm thinking of going to see the stars at night with a picnic. I know it's cheesy but I know how much Rachel loves stars. She is one after all.

"Mom I'm gonna go shopping!" I yell.

"What?!" She yells back.

"I'm gonna go shopping!" I repeat.

"I heard you, I just can't believe it!" She yells. I roll my eyes and walk downstairs.

"Bye." I say grabbing my coat, seeing her doing the dishes.

"Bye honey. Be safe!" She says.

"Will do." I say stepping out of the house.

I drive my car to giant and go to the fruit section. I pick up some watermelons, apples, and rasberries. I get some vegan food 'cause I know she's vegan. I also get some red roses and right something  down on a card. Finally, I get a star shaped cutter for the fruit. I go to the cashier and start putting my things on the black thing that moves.

"Trying to impress someone?" The cashier asks.

"Yeah. It's our first date." I say.

"Want a bag?"

"Yeah." I say. He puts my things in the plastic bag.

"Good luck." He says.

"Thanks." I mumble. I walk out of giant and go home.

"Hey mom can I borrow the kitchen for a second?" I ask my mom as she watches T.V.

"May I ask why?" She asks.

"Umm-"

"You know what? Don't even answer that question. I'm to scared to find out."

I start working on cutting the fruit, listening to music, when I get a call from Puck.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey man. So I was wondering if you wanted to go to Sam's party tonight." He asks.

"Umm sure." I say.

"Alright. See ya then!-"

"Wait! Is your sister coming?" I ask.

"Of course not! She's a party popper!"

"C'mon man!"

"Fine. But you tell her." He says.

"Thanks, bro. See you later." I say

I then call Rachel.

"Hello?" I hear her through the phone.

"Hey Rach." I say.

"Oh hi!" She says.

"I was wondering if you want to come to Sam's party tonight?" I ask.

"I don't know. Parties aren't really my thing." She says.

"Please?!" I ask like a baby.

She chuckles. "Fine."

"I'll get Noah to drive me just meet me there." She says.

"Okay bye!" I say happily.

"Bye." She says.

I hang up and start getting myself fixed up for the party.

2 Hours Later.

At Sam's House

I just got in Sam's house to see everybody drunk. A couple was even humping on the Christmad tree! I walk around looking for Rachel when Quinn pulls me.

"Hey Finny. Wanna dance?" She was about to kiss my neck when I pushed her away.

"No thanks." I say pushing her aside.

I walk to the porch to see Rachel, alone, reading a book while eating an apple. I walk outside and sit next to her.

"Hey." She looks up to me and smiles.

"Hi." She says.

"Enjoying the party?" She asks. I look at the house then back at her.

"No, not really." She laughs.

"I never thought Sam would do something like this." I laugh.

"Wanna ditch?" I ask.

"My brother will kill me." She says.

"C'mon!" I whine.

She chuckles. "Fine."

I grab her hand and run to my car, dragging her. I open the car for her, being the gentleman I am, and we started driving off.

"Where are we going?" She asks, rolling down her window, popping her head out the window out.

"Burger King." She laughs and turns to me.

"Burger King? Really?" She asks.

"Yes, really." She smiles at me and looks back to the window. Her hair gets in her face as she looks outside. This goes on until we get to Burger King.

"What do you want?" The lady asks, rudely.

"Umm can I have the Hershey Pie, please?" Rachel says, kindly. The lady taps the thingy.

"And for you?" She asks.

"The same as her." I say.

"7.32." The lady says, sticking her hand out for us to giver her money. Me and Rachel take out our wallets at the same time.

"Don't worry, I'll pay." She says.

"No, I insist." I say.

"No, really. I have some saved up." She says.

"But I'm the boy." I say.

"What's that supposed to mean?" My eyes widen.

"Umm-" she cuts me off.

"I was joking!" She says. I push her, gently as she laughs.

"My arm is getting tired!" The lady says.

I quickly give the lady 10 dollars and she gives me my change. Rachel gasps.

"How dare you?!" She yells, jokingly. I laugh.

The lady gives us are food and we sit down.

"Are you excited for Friday?" I smirk.

"Very." She smiles.

We keep flirting like this until it gets late. I drive her home and right now, we're right outside her house, in my car.

"See you on Friday." I say.

She bites her bottom lip. "Yeah." She kisses my cheek and get out of the car she runs to her house and looks back at me. She waved goodbye and I did too. I then drive off to my home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 933 32
[BOOK 1] Rachel Berry is the girl that doesn't speak up in class, but everyone knows she is smart. She doesn't care that people call her a geek becau...
84.1K 2.3K 40
Big Brothers always make fun of little sisters, even if they're only two minutes apart. You see Rachel Berry-Puckerman is the 'younger' sister of McK...
82.9K 2.1K 27
Rachel Berry is the new girl at McKinley High School. She is like a Virgin Mary and dresses like a three year old until she meets the Unholy trinity...
39.9K 636 19
This is a story about two new girls at McKinley, Rachel and Marley, two new guys at McKinley, Jake and Ryder and a guy who's always been at McKinley...