Dominated

By MemoirsofaGeisha

In book 2 of the Ryonan series we are once again pulled into the lives of the Seizan sisters. Will Alyssa fin... More

Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Aftermath
Chapter 2 - Keira
Chapter 3 - Night terrors
Chapter 4 - Beware of your choices
Chapter 5 - Two?
Chapter 6 - Double the trouble
Chapter 7 - Queen bee
Chapter 8 - Fire & Fire?
Chapter 9 - Who are you?
Chapter 10 - Reality sets in
Chapter 11 - Don't you just love storms?
Chapter 12 - Guilt
Chapter 14 - Destroyed
Chapter 15 - Caught between a rock & a hard place
Chapter 16 - Cards on the table
Chapter 17 - A letter...and then some
Chapter 18 - The Visitor
Chapter 19 - He puts the 'A' in asshole
Chapter 20 - Catch me if you can
Chapter 21 - What are you up to?
Chapter 22 - Let the fun begin
Chapter 23 - Do you believe in ghosts
Chapter 24 - Homecoming
Chapter 25 - It doesn't make sense
Chapter 26 - Didn't see that coming
Chapter 27 - Birthright
Chapter 28 - Let's date
Chapter 29 - Dirty little secrets
Chapter 30 - Make me forget
Chapter 31 - Darkness
Chaapter 32 - Collision
Chapter 33 - Birthday surprise
Chapter 34 - Old flame
Chapter 35 - Memory lane
Chapter 36 - When bonds are tested
Chapter 37 - Total domination (Part 1)
Chapter 38 - Total domination (Part 2)
Chapter 39 - Three's a crowd
Chapter 40 - It all comes crashing down
Chapter 41 - ...and then some
Chapter 42 - Putting the pieces back together
Epilogue

Chapter 13 - Let it burn

17.3K 599 31
By MemoirsofaGeisha

CHAPTER NOT EDITED. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Chapter 13 - Let it burn

 "What the hell was so important that you had to summon us here father?"

"Sit down Blake."

"No father. You seem to take pleasure in ordering us around. We are grown ass men and a simple request would have sufficed."

"I apologise your majesty. Blake is not in the best of moods." Nate chuckled beside them.

The door opened and in walked the rest of the party.

"Good you're all here."

"Against our will," Blake grumbled.

"Mother what's the meaning of this?" Aria asked.

"Everybody sit down. I will explain everything. For those of you who don't know, this is my aunt Zaphaya."

It didn't escape my knowledge that Adrian had chosen the furthest place away from Lee to stand.

"Adrian, maybe you should sit down like everyone else."

"I prefer to stand."

His eyes went back and forth between aunt Zaphaya and me, almost as if he was piecing together a puzzle.

"Maybe someone should tell us what's going on. As you can see, Alexis doesn't do too well with storms."

"Lexie will explain."

"Long story short, it's about Alyssa. The twins have been kidnapped and she went after them."

As soon as I said this everybody was on their feet.

"How do you know that?" - Blake

"What twins?" - Aria

"Kidnapped..." - Alexis

"You knew. You knew all along where she was." - Adrian

"Sit down all of you! And shut the hell up so Lexie can explain."

I was grateful that Lee had taken the situation in hand, but my eyes were focused on Adrian. Out of all the questions asked, his was the one that I was most reluctant to address. He would see it as betrayal if he knew that both aunt Zaphaya and I kept Alyssa's location from him.

"Will you just listen to me first? I will answer all your questions. I'm sure you all know that Alyssa would have given birth by now. Well we all thought it was one baby, but it ended up being two. She had twin boys both with black hair and black eyes. When she left the castle she had been staying with my aunt. Apparently some attack happened and the boys were kidnapped. I'll let aunt Zaphaya explain about the attack since she was the one there and I wasn't." I gave the floor over to her and relaxed into my husband's embrace.

Zaphaya’s POV

"I was watching the boys when Sofia attacked. I had sent Kai out because Alyssa was in heat and she kept on attacking him. I'm not sure exactly how she did it, but it must have been some sort of spell to transfer magic. I remember feeling dizzy, and when I tried to use my powers nothing happened. The last thing I remembered before passing out was Sofia taking the boys."

"She took your powers?" Alexis said incredulously. "But that means she now has all seeing eyes." I nodded at this and once again the questions started. Adrian was more concerned with Alyssa than with me losing my powers.

"Where was Alyssa when all of this was happening?"

"Passed out."

"You're not telling us everything. If Alyssa was in that house she would have been able to help you and stop the Sae. If she was passed out from her heat it must have meant that she had to have been satisfied to the point of exhaustion. So who did she fuck Z? Because it wasn't me, so who was it?" His arms were crossed at his chest and his eyes blazed angrily at me. "Was it Kai?"

"Who's Kai," Aria asked.

"Kai was a tracker I sent to find your sister, but when he found her he lied and told me he didn't. He chose to keep that information from me."

"He's the Tao," I said. "Kai is the Tao, which explains why he was drawn to Alyssa and wanted to keep her safe."

"The Tao is a legend and you know it."

"Is it Adrian? You of all people should know that anything is possible."

"Maybe you should explain more, because some of us are confused here." Prince Blake was the one that spoke.

"I've heard enough of this bullshit! You two can continue keeping secrets. I'm done. I don't belong here, never have and never will."

"Adrian?"

"No Chad , I can't do this..." he trailed off and fell abruptly to his knees. The storm outside became almost violent as he clutched his head as if he was in pain. Suddenly, the storm stopped. Calm settled over the planet, and just as quickly as it came, so did Adrian's screams. Everyone was frozen in place. It was Alexis who broke the ice.

"What's happening to him?!" Her screams forced everyone out of their stupor. She rushed over to him preparing to help.

"Don't! We don't know what's wrong with him. Keep your distance."

The screaming stopped suddenly and his hands fell to his side. His eyes flew open and red orbs stared straight ahead.

"Adrian?" Alexis called out somewhat hesitantly. There was no response. He was very still. Chad knelt before him and shook his shoulders. He didn't budge.

"It looks like he's in some sort of trance," I said.

"Trance? How is that possible? Is he having a vision?" Alexis sounded worried.

I exchanged a look with my niece. She seemed just as confused as I was. What the hell is going on I wondered.

"I don't know," Lexandra answered. "I've never seen this before."

"Neither have I," I automatically responded.

Every eye in the room was focused on one thing; Adrian.

Alyssa’s POV

“So this is what planet X looks like.” I glanced around briefly. “I don’t like it. Let’s spice things up a bit. How about some fire?” I flicked my wrist and the trees around us caught fire. “Now, let’s go find my sons. Where are they?” I looked at Keira expectantly. “I don’t know,” she said. Firgures the bitch would have been useless once she got here.  “Hmph, well let’s find someone who does know shall we?” I made my way across the wasteland they called a planet, burning and uprooting trees as I went along. The power I felt every time I destroyed something was exhilarating.

Trees crumbled and leaves withered and died, but it was child’s play compared to what I really wanted to do to this place and the people who took my sons. I have never been a violent person but the anger coursing through me would not be quenched until I have my babies back safe and sound, and every single person who stood in my way would die. That includes my dear grandmother Sofia. I looked forward to ripping out her heart myself, and watching as the life drained from her face.

There seemed to be no one in sight. The planet was barren, or at least it seemed that way. I stopped for a minute and glanced around. I felt eyes on me, but I couldn’t figure out where the owner of those eyes was. I decided to draw them out. The skies darkened at my silent command, thunder rolled and the earth shook below my feet. Lightening blazed from the sky and struck down on the planet, singeing everything that stood. I continued my trek across the land with the earth crumbling behind everywhere I left.

Still, nobody was in sight. “Enough of this!” I flung my hands up in the air and the sky parted. Massive fireballs started to rain down on us. Keira covered her head and dived for the ground. If I wasn’t so pissed I’d have found it funny. The more my anger intensified the bigger the fireballs were. People started to appear just then. Their screams were deafening, but I didn’t seem to care.

“Where are my sons?”  My voice boomed across the wasteland and I felt my eyes flashing between colours. The chaos around me just fuelled me more. I flashed across the empty space and found myself closer to a little village. I seized my attack on them.

“You’re trespassing. What’s your purpose here?”

I turned around to the sound of the voice. A tall muscular man stood before me, with a sword on each hip.

“Give me my sons and there won’t be a problem.”

“Lock them up,” he said. “Trespassers have no rights here. You’re on our turf. You do not make demands.”

An army of invaders suddenly appeared out of nowhere.”

“You have got to be kidding me,” Keira muttered. She was really annoying. I don’t know what the hell Blake saw in her in the first place.

I didn’t fuss or fight. I gave my hands over to him willingly and watched as they secured the cuffs.

“Are you seriously going to allow this?” Keira was being her usual whiny self.

“Well we are trespassing.” I said nothing more and gave nothing away.

After about ten minutes of them dragging us along, we found ourselves in a basement. There was one other prisoner there. I would recognize that spiky black hair anywhere. I pretended not to notice. “Nice place,” I said. The invader unlocked our cuffs and shoved us into the cell. As soon as they left us I knelt beside Kai. He was dirty and sweaty and looked a little bit out of it. Slowly I brushed aside some hair that had managed to get flat and plaster across his forehead.

“Kai?”

 He groaned a little before his eyes flew open. They were his usual chocolate brown.

“Alyssa?” It took him a while to croak out my name. “You shouldn’t be here.”

“What’s that suppose to mean? I came here for my babies.”

“No, I meant in here. You’re in their lair. The heart of planet X. Their king will kill you. He wants to kill you because you killed some of his best fighters.”

“Well too fucking bad. I am here, and I am not leaving without you or my babies. If I have to burn this planet to the ground, then so be it.”

“I hate to be a pest, but can we get out of here? The place gives me the creeps.”

I whirled on her. “I don’t take orders from you! Now either you do as I say and the shut the fuck up, or you can go out there on your own and let them butcher you. Your choice.” She snapped her mouth shut. “Thought so.”I turned my attention back to Kai. “Can you walk?”

“I’m fine.”

“Okay then, let’s go.”

“Uh Alyssa?” I looked at him expectantly. “Maybe a shirt and pants would be nice.” It dawned on me that he was standing there stark naked. I quickly covered my eyes.

“Darn, why didn’t you say so before?” A blush crept to my cheeks. You’d think I had never seen a naked man before. “Just umm imagine what you want to wear.” Within seconds he was decked out similar to me. “Really?” I gave him the eye.

“What? I like black.”

I didn’t waste any more time on idle chit chat. Now it was time to go get my babies. Dimitri would have thrown a fit if he knew I allowed this to happen. The cell doors blasted open and I stepped out with Kai on my right. I didn’t want him to get hurt. He was in this mess because of me. I could hear heavy footsteps coming our way. I turned to Kai. “No matter what happens, what you see or what you think is happening, get to the boys. They will protect.” He was ready to argue with me I could tell. “Promise me Kai! Get to my sons and keep them safe. I’ll hold them off.” He nodded. “Good. Now stay behind me until the way is clear.”

The door burst open and the invaders entered armed and ready.

Kai’s POV

I knew she was powerful but I didn’t know just how powerful she was. Invaders dropped around us like flies with just a thought or a flick of her hands. We made our way down the corridor, Alyssa cutting down anybody who dared to interrupt us. We were almost where I knew they were keeping the twins.

“No!”

Alyssa’s scream stopped me in my tracks. I glanced back to find out what had happened but she wasn’t there. When I turned back around she was in front of me clutching her stomach. Behind her stood a very tall, mean looking invader. This one looked bigger than all the rest, and I knew then and there that this must be the king. We were in deep shit. He pulled the sword out and prepared to lunge again.

“Go!” Alyssa shouted, before she and the sword disappeared only to reappear behind the invader’s back. The blade sunk into his back and caught aflame setting him on fire from the inside out. His screams were the last thing I heard, and Alyssa sinking to the floor the last thing I saw before I grabbed the girl’s hand and bolted from the room.

“We can’t just leave her! We need her to get off this planet!”

“We need to find the princes! Alyssa will be fine” And I really hoped to God that she would be.

The walls around us started crumbling and huge chunks of rocks started to come down. “The building’s collapsing. We have to get out of here.” I finally found the room I was looking for and kicked down the door. The Sae stood over the boys grumbling to herself. Their shields were up. Good boys I thought. She couldn’t move them when they were like that.

“Well look who has decided to join the party? I take it my dear granddaughter is responsible for the racket that’s going on. She’ll die you know? If she succeeds in destroying this planet like she intends on doing, she will die. She’s not strong enough.”

The earth trembled beneath our feet and the walls crumbled piece by piece. Outside, fireballs rained now and ignited the fires that had already started gathering across the land. My sole purpose was to get to the boys and nothing else. That old hag could talk all she wanted but she would have to kill me first before taking the princes.

“She isn’t, but I am.” A new voice interrupted us. “And I’m already dead.”

There was a flash of light and I had to cover my eyes against the glare. When I removed my hands they were gone and the twins’ shields were down.

“What the hell was that?”

Keira almost looked scared. “Dimitri,” she whispered. "That was Dimitri."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 8.2K 33
Ryia and Leo finally return to Talahan after a year of being in fae training. But they don't expect a war to start with Simon. Will Alexandria, Ryia...
434K 16.7K 42
The 3rd book of the Ryonan series. Aria Seizan has been plagued with the memories of that night for years. Recently, her nightmares have gotten out...
750 2 24
After the events of Mission City, Bowie Manuela finally got her papers and got an opportunity to work along side her alien robot friends. What will h...
22.2M 586K 30
*BOOK TWO* (Can he read as standalone) **THIS BOOK IS FULLY PUBLISHED NOW ON AMAZON. FIFTEEN CHAPTERS FROM THE END OF THIS BOOK HAVE BEEN REMOVED!! *...