The Owl Tattoo

By WriterSchmiter

They say mere mortals like us can't fathom how the smallest turn on the wheel of Chance instigates a much big... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 1

1K 54 14
By WriterSchmiter

I've always kind of wanted a tattoo. Over the years, age and choices have changed; so have the designs and places on my body where to get them. But the fact that I want one (or two) has remained constant. During the last few months of the second last year of my college life, I've been haunting a particular tattoo shop's website a little too often. So, I decided I am gonna go check the actual physical shop. I was nervous, not because I was scared of the pain and stuff but because of everything else. What if I changed my mind after I got it done? But I found courage to visit the shop and that's where it all started.

Hey! Guys, I finally have a new story for you all. It took me some time to finish. But now that it is, you'll be getting regular updates. It's fairly short but it's much different than my last one. I do hope you enjoy it. Vote, Share and Comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Prejudice By megha patil

Mystery / Thriller

38.6K 4.4K 49
Jay Agarwal A two faced man. he is different in reality from what the world knows him to be. For the world, he is a heart breaker. He is a rich pla...
5K 157 53
Running away never changes anything. A dark presences by the name of Drake has been gathering the strongest and most talented to become part of his s...
54.9K 3.9K 29
HASEENA MALLIK IS HEART BROKEN AND ANUBHAV SINGH IS GUILT RIDDEN...HE BLAMES HIMSELF FOR HER PAINFUL CONDITION AND DECIDES TO MOVE DISTANT FROM HER T...
38.1K 2.7K 38
"Inaaya," he calls out, a certain urgency underlying in his tone. "Don't ever fall in love with me." She doesn't say as a moment passes between them...