Mae Kageyama! Tobio's sister...

By Lscutestrawberrycake

What if Kageyama had a sister? Would she be like him? Where was she after all this time? Well you can find ou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Author's note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 pt.1
Chapter 23 pt. 2
Chapter 23 pt. 3
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Sequel

Chapter 14

17.6K 630 234
By Lscutestrawberrycake

I knocked on the door to Tanaka's house and he opened the door.

"Hey Mae. The guys are upstairs, I'm just getting some snacks."

I nodded and took my shoes off. I went upstairs and to Tanaka's room. I knew it was his' because I hear Noya talking. Hehe.

"Konnichiwa, mina-san." I said as I went in.

They greeted me back and I sat down next to them on a little table. I took out some notes which I took to explain somethings better.

Then Tanaka slid the door open with his foot."Snacks." He stated.

"Nishinoya, let me see your test from yesterday."He then gave Ennoshita his test.

We talked about Noya's test when a female voice rang in the door way.

"You are really studying for a test? Are you feeling okay?" It said and I looked over to see a woman who looked like Tanaka, but she had blonde bowl cut and was feminin with a wild fashion sense.

"What'd you mean by that?!" Tanaka asked.

Noya stood up and bowed,"Heyo, Saeko-nesan!" He said with a smile.

"Hey Yu! You're looking cool, as always."

"Thanks!"

"Pardon the intrudion." Ennoshita said and she waved a hand infront of her.

"You're totally fine." She then went over to Tanaka and placed a hand on his head.

"Let's see...Want your big sis to teach you a thing or two?"

"Shut up! You're just as dumb as me, so there's no point."

"Hey, don't you dare underestimate a college girl."

"You only go to your job and practice!"

"Sh-shut up! I'm working hard when no one's looking!"

"Tanaka's sister is so cool." I said and they looked at me. I had a small blush as I talked.

"Oh, what?! Ryu you really brought a girl home??" She smiled at him when she spotted me.

"K-Konnichiwa, I'm Kageyama Mae. Nice to meet you..."

"Just call me Saeko-neesan! Nice to meet you too. Did a girl finally realize how cool my younger brother is?" She asked and I sweatdropped.

"N-no, actually, I'm here to study with them."

"Oooh! You look young for a second-year."

"Cuz she's a first-year."

"Eehh??! Why are you helping them then??"

I then explained everything to them and she nodded.

After about an hour or so we had alot of topics done when suddenly the door went open again.

"What is it now?" Tanaka asked his sister.

"I am bored. Can I borrow Mae-chan for a bit?"

I flinched and blushed a bit. They looked at me and then Saeko grabbed me by my arm and dragged me to her room.

I sat on the bed awkwardly as she got out some magazines. She opened several ones, looking for something. When she found it she sat next to me.

"You know, when I saw you I thought that I have already seen you, but I couldn't lay a finger on it. And now I know." She showed me a page and I blushed.

"See. I once brought this fashion magazine and saw this article with your picture on it."

On the page was a short paragraph and next to it was a picture of me in a wild outfit like the ones Saeko was wearing.

The paragraph said,

"Teen modle Mae-Mae is moving to Japan! Fashion companies are getting frustrated, because, as they stated, they won't find another model like her. She was always dependable and capable of pulling off any outfit."

"Oh, that. I was modeling but since I came to Japan I stopped."

"That is so awesome. It must have been cool as a model, ne?"

"Yeah, it was."

"How about you let me dress you up? I have got some smaller clothes which should fit you just fine." She said with a smile and I spoke,"If you want to, I wouldn't mind."

And then everything began. She pulled out an outfit and some make-up. Hair tools and other stuff.(sry Idk how those hair things are all called)

She gave me the clothes and I changed in her bathroom.

I came out and she clapped.

"It suits you so good!" She said and I thanked her.

It was a pair of black skinny jeans and a red tank top.

Third person's POV(cuz it'll sound creepy saying the next stuff about herself)

The tank top fit her perfectly but due to her (suprizingly for her age) big bust it went up in the front and her stomach was showing. She blushed at that and tried to pull it down but it was no use. The jeans were also short, not in the lengt, like legs, no, in the hips area. Mae has a pretty tonned body for a girl. She had muscles but not too much. She had a flat stomach with some muscles(lil six-pack, not too much), slendern legs and muscular arms(like a girl again). I know it might sound all manly but think of her as the girls you see on bikini modelings, just with some muscles.

The jeans showed her girl v-line and she blushed.

I know I have been modeling but I am not used to wear an outfit like this...but I like it.

"So, next is make-up. Don't worry, I won't let that pretty face of your's disappear under a pile of make-up." I nodded and she began to put some red lipstick on me. Eyeliner and she made a dot next to my left eye which was supposed to be a beautymark.

"As for your hair, let's leave it like that. I wanted to straighten it, but it already is. Want me to cut your bangs? It looks like it's length is botherng you."

"You don't have to."

"No, I don't mind."

We then walked into the bathroom and she got out some scissors.

She began cutting and Mae spoke,"Saeko-nesan, you are so cool, you know?"

The blonde female then smiled and nodded her head,"I know, right. You know I also dyed Yu's strand of hair too. He didn't want to pay 20 bucks at the hair dresser to let a piece of hair get bleached. He came to me because I did it for free. That is what makes a nesan!(That is actually a head canon. Got it from OoPureoO's Haikyuu!! Head canon book. Check it out! It is really awesome)"

My cheeks redden a tiny bit and she noticed,

"Do you like Yū?" She asked in a soft yet teasing voice.

"!!" She flinched at that question and blushed more.

"Hey, don't move!"

"Gomen..."

"So, you do?"*smirks more*

"N-no. How did you get that idea?"

Ahhh, young love. She thought as she continued to cut the hair.

When she finished Mae thanked her with a smile. They went back to her room and she looked at herself in the full-body mirror.

"Wow, I look...badass..just like you, Saeko-neesan!"

"Hahaha, yeah, you sure do."

"I can also look like a evil chick. Look!" She said and made the famous Kageyama face tilting her head a bit and did a modeling pose. Saeko flinched with an irritated grin and Mae stopped.

"So, let's see what the guys think." She grabbed the short female by her arm dragged her to her brothers room before she could object.

"Guys! What do you think of Mae's make over?"

The guys didn't say anything but they had a blush on their cheeks.

"And??" She asked again and the ravenett next to her was blushing at the stared she recieved.

"Doesn't she look sexy?" She smirked, secretly glancing at Nishinoya and a smirk plastered on Ryunosuke's lips when he saw what his sister did there.

"..."still no answer then suddenly Noya grunted. They looked at him and he was holding his nose which was bleeding.

"!!!" Everybody excluding the Tanaka siblings went over to help him.

"You figured out?" He asked as he stood up to stand next to her as they observed the others helping Noya.

"Yeah. Does he know?"

"Not a bit. Does she know?"

"Nop."

They then smirked and spoke in unsion.

"Idiots."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 413 13
The managers of the Boys Karasuno Volleyball Club have a field trip they need to go on. With the team practicing for big practice games with some of...
98.2K 3.1K 57
Moving to Miyagi to live with her sister Kiyoko, it was the second time she made a decision that pulled her away from the future that her reputation...
159K 4K 45
You are Tobio Kageyama's twin sister. Unfortunately for you, he inherited the gift of height, leaving you standing a full foot shorter than him. Afte...
13.8K 635 117
Haikyuu!! Fanfiction Tsukishima x OC Ogawa Nakano needed volleyball to live like a fish needs water. She'd been away from it for far too long. She...