You broke my heart. Now you w...

By bubbles7030

Leah had the perfect life, she just gave her virginity to her boyfriend, Jacob Cooper, the hot shot of the sc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

5.9K 113 10
By bubbles7030

“I’m gonna miss you Sam, have fun.” I said hugged Sammy tightly. Sam gripped me hard back. “I wish you would be coming.” Sam said sadly.

I sighed as we let go. “It’s alright, I’ll just be with Jake.” I said eyeing Jake out the corner of my eye, who was currently talking to Ty.

Sam sighed, “Yeah, I know I just feel guilty.” She said looking at me with regret in her eyes.

“Hey,” I playfully shoved her shoulder. “Don’t worry about me. You’re going to the Bahamas, be happy!” I said trying to cheer up a saddened Sammy.

“Flight 122 is now boarding.” A smooth sounding voice announced over the intercom. 

“Come on Sam, Ty!” Peter called at his children.  Shirley was beside him, making friends with one of the a hispanic TSA worker. She laughed at something the worker said.

“Bye big bro.” I said giving him a quick hug. “Bye lil sis.” Ty said giving me a small smile.

Ty looked at Jacob with a serious expression. “You better take care of her, if you don’t I’m coming after her.” Ty said solemnly staring at Jake. 

I couldn’t help, but giggle at Ty’s expression. 

A smile played on Jake’s lips, but he shook it off and put of a serious expression. “Don’t worry bruh. I’ll be a good babysitter.” Jacob said quickly glancing at me with a grin.

I elbowed him in is side and he let out a grunt. I smiled at my small victory.

“Kids! Come on!” Peter called out again a bit perturbed as the hold up. “Sorry pops!” Ty called out as he gave waved us bye and quickly caught up with his parents.

“Bye Lee,” Sam said giving me one last quick hug. “And if you,” She pointed at Jacob, “Hurt her, I’m cutting you’re balls off and shoving them in your mouth.” She said in a no-nonsense tone.

I saw Jacob wince, probably imagining Sam coming through with her threat. He chuckled, “Agreed, bye Sam.” He said as she strutted off in her baggy sweat pants and loose T-shirt with her blond her straight bouncing on her shoulders.

“Bye Sam!” I called as they walked through security.

I sighed, being with Sam had become an everyday part of life. Most people would grow tired of the other person, but that never seemed to happen between Sam and i.

She knew just the right time to say something to me and she knew the right time to not say anything. As I did the same with her. She was my sister.

“Come, cheer up squirt you’re stuck with me for three weeks.” Jacob encouraged, seeing the expression on my face.

“Ahh, thanks for reminding me how much my life sucks.” I said sighing. 

Jacob put his hand over his heart feigning hurt. “Ouch.” He joked. 

I giggled at him as I watch Sam and company walk out of security and towards their gate. 

“Time to go.” I said as Jacob led me out of the air port, into the vast parking lot. Cars filed in as people were rushing in and out with their luggage. Everyone seemed as though they were rushing to get somewhere.

“Why did you make me wear a navy blue shirt?” I asked looking down at my navy blue Polo v-neck and white shorts with a pair of flip-flops. 

I looked at Jake who was wearing a pair of loose jeans and a white Pirates t-shirt that had an animated Pirate on the back. 

He gave me a sly smirk, “You’ll see.” He said as we climbed into his sleek Hummer.

We settled into the vehicle and he pulled out. “You’re repping for my favorite team now?” I asked curiously as I eyes his T-shirt.

He played with the radio until he found a classic rock station. “I’ve always loved the Pirates. My dad does own the team, you know.” He said as he settled when the song Sweet Child O’ Mine came on.

“Mhmmm.” I countered looking at him suspiciously. 

Jake looked at me as we were stuck in the traffic leaving the airport. Did they really have to catch the 3:45 flight? We’d be stuck here forever. I sighed.

“What? A man can’t wear a shirt without having his motives questioned?” Jake looked at me innocently as we finally made it past the moving traffic.

“No, he can’t.” I joked. Jake chuckled and ran a hand through his hair as he drove into the moving San Diego traffic. 

We sat in a comfortable silence just moving to the beat of the music when I realized we weren’t going to Jake’s house.

I eyed Jake suspiciously. “Ermm, Jake where are we going?” I asked as I looked at him skeptically. A grin tugged at his lips. 

“I’m kidnapping you of course.” He said with a slight chuckle. I gave him a weird look.

“This is just great, not even an hour and you’re doing something illegal.” I said sarcastically looking out of the window. 

Jake chuckled. “Chill Lee, we’ll get home tomorrow.” He said coolly. 

“Tomorrow? Okay, I’m not sure if I want to ask anymore questions.” I said still looking out of the window staring as the numberless palm trees along the beach we as we passed.

“That’s a good idea, because I’m not telling you anymore.”

I huffed at his remark. “Jackass.” I muttered. Jake just chuckled as he continued to drive. I sighed and rested my head back against the seat as I focused on the music and eventually dosed off.

***

I woke up abruptly to the boisterous sound of a horn honking. “Stupid dipshit! What the fuck are you doing?” Jacob muttered angrily. I giggled at his temper.

Jake heard my giggle and glanced at me with a crooked grin. “Morning sleepy head.” He said as he quickly pulled into a spot in the overcrowded parking lot. 

“Where are we? I asked glancing around the parking lot. Then, coming to my senses I read peoples shirts they either said Los Angles Pirates or Los Angles Clippers.

I looked at Jake wide-eyed.

“You did not!” I said excitedly. 

“I did.” He said with a cocky smile.

“Holy shit! I love you!” I said jumping up to hug him over the seat, but was pulled back down into my seat by my seatbelt. I moaned. 

Jacob was laughing at me as I took my seatbelt off. I giggled as well, nothing could ruin my good mood now. Quickly, I got out of the car as did Jake. He hit a button on his keys and the Hummer made a sound signaling that it was locked.

When I walked around to his side I gave him a huge hug, squeezing him extremely tight. He laughed at my action. 

I peeled myself off of him with a wide smile on my face. “I can’t believe you! Oh my freaking panda!” I said giddily as we headed towards the elevator, that would take us into the Arena.

Jake began to laughed harder at me, my face turned a slight red color. “What? I’m sorry I’m excited!” I said happily.

He just chuckled as we walked into the Arena. Jacob pulled out two passes with a string connected to go around the neck. 

He handed me one of them. “You want to sit in the owners box or court side?” He asked as we both settled the passes around our necks.

I gave him a ‘did you really just ask?’ look. Jake chuckled again. “Stupid question, court side it is.” 

We headed down to the very bottom row, Jacob greeted a few people and waved at a few of the players he was close to. 

Then, he walked onto the court. 

My hand gripped Jake’s arm, I gulped.

Austin Mason walked in all of his glory out onto the court. My mouth watered at his masculine beauty. He spotted Jacob and gave him a ‘sup’ nod then his eyes wondered to me, who was about to have a mental break down. 

He winked.

He just winked at me.

My breathing stopped, then he looked away when someone passed him the ball and he threw a three, sinking it of course.

“When did you and Austin Mason become friends?” I asked still dazed from the simple gesture Austin showed me.

Jake shrugged as he thought. “About two months probably.” He said nonchalantly.

“Holy crap, you’re so lucky.” I said staring at Austin as he showed off his skills.

“Why are you so interested in him?” He asked with a weird emotion in his voice. One that I could almost identify as jealously?

“He’s sweet, smart, down-to-earth, and just look at him, he’s gorgeous!” 

“No thanks, I’m straight.” Jake said as the game inched closer.

I yelled extremely loud the whole first half, no doubt tomorrow I’d be hoarse. 

The first half was non-stop action. It was now tied at 47-47. The Clippers vs. The Pirates was the biggest basketball game in Cali. 

It was a two total rivals, even though most of the guys were close friends, they brought it on the court. Blake Griffin had been on fire.

In just the first half he had six dunks. Six.

That boy was a total freak of nature. Austin had scored twelve points and I was extremely proud of him. 

I was brought out of my thoughts when the half-time show came up. The Gypsies, who were the dance team for The Pirates lined up on the court in their skimpy suits as they prepared to start a dance.

LMFAO’s Party Rock Anthem came on. 

They all began after one eight count and moved in sync to the music. Each dancing sexily making sure to pop certain areas of their body a little more than others. 

I glanced at Jacob, expecting to see him drooling over the twenty fit dancers preforming before him. 

Instead, I see him looking down at him phone, with a bored expression on his face. Something felt weird, almost like I was proud of him for not noticing them.

Why should I be proud of him? 

It was his life, he could do whatever he wanted with it.

I shook the annoying thought off as the song came to an end and each of the girls finished in a provocative pose.

Where has all the modesty gone?

Don’t the choreographers realizes that this is a family event. Which meant that a lot of younger kids around have to watch this crap. The thought annoyed me as The Gypsies filed off of the court.

“Time for the kiss cam!” The happy sounding announcer called over the loud speaker. I sighed as the camera went to a young couple in their mid-twenties. They immediately began to make-out for all to see. 

“Get a room!” Someone called out. I giggled at the irked person.

Then camera shifted to what looked like a husband and wife, due to the child on the man’s laps.

He smiled at her and they shared a quick, modest kiss. 

The camera moved once again to a dark hair girl that looked like me and to a guy with his head down, probably on his phone. What a nube.

I smiled to myself and the girl smiled. Wait, that was me!

I nudged Jacob and he looked up quickly spotting the screen, the camera was still planted on us. We both just stared like idiots for a few moments.

“Kiss her already!” A random person called out of the crowd. I was about to reply, but a pair of soft lips crashing down on mine interrupted me. 

I was about to make myself pull away, but I couldn’t bring myself to. It just felt too right, I missed his kisses more than anything. 

Unconsciously I slipped my arms around his neck as his tongue snaked into my mouth and we deepened the kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 8.4K 41
Abbie has been with Dan, ever since she can remember. She met him at 5, had their first kiss at 6, shared a birthday party at 8, had their first sle...
75.4K 1.1K 58
When Hollis moved to California, she had never expected to fall in love with the charming football player, Owen Windess. She hadn't expected to fall...
1.8K 208 39
***Somewhat fully edited*** Clarisa feels as if she's got everything going right for her. But when her life takes a turn for the worst, it leaves her...
254 0 24
Caitlin Sanford shows you HOW to get through senior year of school living in a small town filled with parties, sports,love triangles, difficult paren...