My brother's best friend got...

By LilMzKrazy

Me and james (my brother's best friend) had been dating for a long time so i decided i wanted to have sex wit... More

My brother's best friend got me pregnant!!
ch.2 the big fight
Ch. 3~ The test.
Ch.4~ i-im pregnant.
Chapter.5~ We're a big family.
Chapter6- Where are my babies!
Chapter 7- is it over?
Chapter 8- the terrible death
Chapter 9-The shocking news.
Chapter 10-I miss him so much.
(PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 11) Kiona and James Breakup.
Chapter 12- I missed you!
Chapter 13- Meeting my ex's gf sucks hard.
Chapter 14-True Feelings.
Chapter 15-My beautiful family.
Chapter 16- He is stalking me!
Chapter 17-He got Screwed the F**K up
Chapter 18-Nightmares are a BÏTÇH!!!!
Chapter 19- Toddlers are soo cute!
Chapter 20- He Is A Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater...or is he?
Chapter 21-its a date
Chapter 22-He is a cheater...screw him!!!
Chapter 23- Lonely days....
Chapter 24-The proposal
Chapter 25-Unpleasant Visits
Chapter 26-Just for the fun
Chapter 27-Jake and Stephanies' Wedding
Chapter 28-Annoying Toddlers!!
Chapter 29-Bachlor & Bachlorette parties.
Chapter 30-The Wedding Day!

Chapter 11-My new date

45.4K 557 91
By LilMzKrazy

Ever since me and James broke up things are so much different we talk on the phone more than usual we usually just talk about the twins. I decided im going to the dance with Rodrick.... He's really sweet and him and my brother aren't so close any more. Me and Rodrick have gone out on a couple of dates and he doesn't mind the twins at all. He actually like's them sometimes all of us will go to the local park or just to his place. He even said that he wont rush things because he knew things were still healing up.

"So you wanna go for a ride down to the Park later?" Rodrick asked me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Sure" i smiled pecking him on the lips.

"Hey you want to hit up that new club in town tonight?" he asked following me into my room. He shut the door behind us.

"Uhh i really don't know...i mean my parents will be at work and Jake is going to spend the night at Jamal's place who will watch the twins?" i asked worridley.

"Call a babysitter ki."

"How could i trust a 'babysitter' with the twins i mean....i can't just leave-" i was cut off by my mom opening my door.

"Oh hello Rodrick how are you son?" she smiled. I don't think my mom ever really liked James...she didnt care about our breakup...

"Im doing good Mrs.King." he said politely waving to her.

"Good....oh uh yea Kiona sweety im going to be home a little earlier tonight so tommorow i will be at work until 12." she smiled again. "Love you sweety i'll be back around 9"

"Wait uh....mom...when you come home do you mind watching the twins?" i asked with a puppy dog face.

"Kiona where are you going?"

"Uh...were going to a club downtown and we'll be back before curfew."

"Rodrick...take care of my daughter okay?" she looked between me and Rodrick.

"I will Mrs.King" he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close.

"Good, love you two bye" she smiled and walked out the door. Seconds later the front door opened closed.

I turned towards Rodrick and smiled wrapping my arms around his neck. The moment was ruined when the twins started crying. "Hold on" i chuckled walking across the hall to the Twins' room.

"What's that?" Rodrick asked yanking my left arm in the air.

"Oww! Rodrick! What are you doing?" he grabbed my left hand and pulled it up eye level.

"Who proposed?" he asked in an overprotective boyfriend kinda tone.

"Oh...that" i noticed i still had James' ring...i sighed and felt my eye's become watery. We were gonna get married.. I chuckled. "Just from an old friend...put it on the wrong finger this morning."

"Oh well don't cry...it looks like an engagement ring though? Bae are you sure its nothing?"

"yea..." i took it off and tossed it in my garbage bin" its..nothing" he pulled me into a hug and then we went to cater to the twins.

••*^~_James' POV_~^*••

I still can't belive Me and Kiona broke up....i love her...and i still do. I decided to take Vanessa to the dance. She has been a little touchy and grabby might i add? But she's a nice girl and im just scared to fall for her. If my friends ever hear me talking like that they'll call me a bitch.... I need to stop.

'They say snakes in the grass so imma cut that shit. Alp the girls want is cash so i can't trust a bitch!' My phone rang i checked the caller Id and it was Vanessa. I sighed and answered.

"What's up?"

"Oh nuthin' much but im going to hang out at the beach with some friends can you come?"

"Uh you know im not much of a sand person V..."

"Please boo?" she whined.

"What time?"

"Uh...30?"

"Sure you want me to pick you up?"

"Yea sure thanks J i'll see you later"

"Yea..okay bye"

"Bye" she hung up. I got up from my bed and called Kiona. I really need to just talk to her.

"hello?"

"Hey Ki uh how's it goin'...?"

"Oh it-it's goin' goo- Rodrick stop" she chuckled the last part. I rrally don't like the fact that this Rodrick kid is always around when i call. "it's goin' good James sorry"

"It's okay so i hear the twins they okay?"

"Yea i just have to change Díanna but other then that yea they're doing good...what wrong you sound down..."

"Nothing im about to go to the beach with Vanessa...." i sighed.

"Oh well i hope you have fun....uh James i'll call you back later okay i-Rodrick hold on!" she snapped. "I'll call you later James okay."

"Oh okay"

"Bye" she hung up. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out some all black swimtrunks. I then changed into it and a tank top and grabbed my shades. I saw a picture i still had of when me and Kiona had been taking a bunch of pictures for her Facebook profile. The pricture was laying on my dresser next to a bunch of other pictures. I grabbed my keys and went out to my truck. I drove to Vanessa's and waited as she loaded her bags in and put on her seatbelt.

"So what's up?" she asked pecking me on the lips.

"Nothin' so where are they at the beach?" i asked pulling out of her driveway and down the street.

"They said to meet them on the other side of the basketball court..." she said as i got onto the main road.

"They?"

"Yea it's me,you,Jr.,Casey,Kínø,and Daniella." she said pricking up a finger at each name.

"Okay...."

"James what's wrong? Do you not want to go?"

"No it's just im still stressed like hell about what happened"

"With..Jordan?" she said cautiously.

"Yea...."

"Well you should'nt worry they said that everything will be as normal as it could get...i know it's terrible to have gone through it J but remember you didn't go through it alone." she said in a cheering up kinda voice.

"Yea..but i just wish it never happened"

"If it never happened we would have never dated" she mumbled looking the other way.

"Well im glad we did" i said hoping to make her less pouty.

"Me too" she smiled. The rest of the ride was silent, a comfortable silence.

I pulled into a parking space in front of the basketball court and carried Vanessa's bag for her. I had one arm around her shoulder and one holding the bag.

"There they are!" she squealed running over to Casey and Daniella. They hugged and started talking about a bunch of pointless crap. I went over to where they all were and put her bag down next to the other ones.

"I see you are'nt having fun..." Kínø chuckled walking over with Jr.

"I hate the beach..."

"Or just the sand" Jr. said in a 'I dont care' kinda tone.

"Whatever man..."

"We get it man but do you have to always act like that you got Vanessa."

"What are you talking about?"

"Your acting so fucking depressed. And its annoying we get you miss Kiona she was our friend too...." Jr. snapped.

"She was my girlfriend man...but it's whatever she got another guy anyway"

"Why don't you visit her or something?"

"I never thought of it...." maybe i should.... A smile formed on my face.

••*^~_Kiona's POV_~^*••

"Rodrick hold on i just have to finish getting dressed!" i shouted putting on a all black laced short dress.

"Alright well hurry" he said. I could hear his footsteps dissapear. I sighed as i put on my all black stilettos. I looked in the mirror checking my appearance. Perfect. I grabbed my leather jacket and put it on. I walked out of the room and saw my mom was in the twins' room. I smiled when i saw her lay Díanna down in her crib. I walked down the hall towards the main room my heels clicking against the hard wood floor.

"You look amazing" Rodrick smiled wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Thank you" i smiled back. "Mom! Me and Rodrick are off bye!" i shouted walking towards the door.

"Bye honey" she shouted back.

We walked out of the house hand in hand going to his car. I got in the passenger seat as he got in the driver's seat. He started the car and pulled out of my driveway and down the road. He parke outside of a a big Dark warehouse looking building. We got out and walked to the entrance where 2 big guys were standing.

"Uh Rodrick? What kinda club is this?" i asked him getting out of the car.

"It's a private kinda thing trust me we'll have fun" he smiled grabbing my hand locking the foor and leading me towards the entrance. He mumbled something to the guy on the right and the guy nodded his head to the other guy. They opened the big double doors revealing a different colored bright lights dancing people and a huge bar. I smiled towards Rodrick as he led me towards a bar.

"Are you sure we can be here...drinking?"

"Of course bae trust me" he smiled.

"Well just don't get drunk Rodrick...."

"why?" he chuckled as he ordered us both two shots of vodka.

"Your driving!" i snapped. The girl walked back and set the shots down.

"Just relax Ki."

"Rodrick this does'nt seem like much of a good idea anymore."

"Kiona..." he handed me a shot. "Please just have fun" i looked down at the glass and back at him. He chugged down both his shots and starred at me. I finally gave in and raised the glass to my lips and drank it. "Come on" he grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. We struggled to get past the packed crowd. Everynow and then i had to tell Rodrick to keep his cool because guys tried touching up on me and tried pulling me to dance with him.

We finally got into i'd say the middle of the crowd and he began grindin up behind me holding my hips pressed against him. I followed in toon raising my arms in the air.

After about 30 minutes a guy came up and started dancing on me pulling my hips towards him. I pushed away as hard as i could but he was way to strong. I could smell the liqour on his breath disgusting.

"Aye man,Back off!" Rodrick yelled over the music pushing the guy away.

"No thanks we can share" that really ticked Rodrick off. Rodrick stepped in front of me.

"Why don't you get the fuck outta here" Rodrick shouted people starting to stare.

"Rodrick..stop!" i shouted pulling on his arm.

"Why would i do that? You act like she was into whatever fre hell you were....doing" he shouted back stepping closer.

"Okay Rodrick please stop" i said and he finally turned towards me." let's just go please"

"Come on" he rested his hand on my lower back leading me towards where we came. I heard him mumbling a bunch of dumb things that were really unnecassary. I was already tired from all the dancing we did so i hope he was taking me home.

"Where are we going?" i asked him when we went the opposite way of the door.

"Are you tired?"

"Yea..."

"Nevermind then" he started towards the door. I sighed wondering what his problem was. I wonder. We walked outside and towards his car. I was a couple steps behind him. He stopped in front of his car and leaned on the hood. I walked up to him and he grabbed my hands.

"What's wrong?" i asked him curiously.

"Nothing.." he pecked me lightly on the lips. I smiled.

"Good....." our eye's were holding there gaze for a while before he pulled me back into another kiss hungrily. I smiled against his mouth as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his went around my waist. I pushed away gently, and sighing.

"I need to get home..." i told him backing away.

"Okay ...come on." he went to the drivers seat and opened the car door. We drove home in silence. He looked at me a couple of times but i just looked the other way.

"Bye ki" he shouted out the car window pulling out of my driveway.

"Bye" i smiled walking inside. I plopped down on my bed and immediately dozed off.

IS IT A GOOD CHAPPY?? COMMENT VOTE CLICK THE VOTE CLICK THE VOTE!!!! COMMENT!!! FAN!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.3K 65
Sometimes people force you to do things that you never wanted to do. Sometimes while doing those things you meet people that you never knew you neede...
36 2 27
My best friends brother has always been a jerk to me even when my parents died. He didn't treat me differently until my birthday. What made him chang...
89.7K 697 6
So forbidden it's borderline illegal. It feels illegal in a town like this. It was just sex. Ridiculous, I hate you sex with the one guy in school I...