Recovery

By Life_for_Belieb

Alex has been a friend of Justin Bieber as long as she can remember. When he got signed, she was the first pe... More

Recovery
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
New Cover!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Author's Note
Chapter 65
New Book
New Book

Chapter 59

424 11 0
By Life_for_Belieb

Chapter 59

Justin slept through dinner and into the night. Alex plopped into the bed and put her arm around him, kissing him lightly on the forehead before drifting off to sleep.

Alex's POV:

Buzz! Buzz!, I groaned and slammed on the alarm clock. I rolled myself out of the warm bed, put slippers on and went to my laptop to check my e-mail. After that was done I closed the web browser. I went to my IMs and saw an unfamiliar name.
Watch your back.

I didn't reply and quickly closed it. It was our last day in Vegas and I was not going to allow a message to ruin it.

I go pick a simple outfit and change into it. I brush my teeth and hair, putting it up in a basic bun. I do a tiny bit of make-up. I walk out of the bathroom to see Justin in his boxers.

"Damn baby. Youuuuu seeeeeeeexy." He saids as I throw him a shirt.

"Why thank you Mr. Bieber." I say in my terrible British accent, bowing. Justin burst out laughing. Then, my phone started to ring. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I said shakily as I put it on speaker.

"Hello, Alex. Hello, Justin. I'd be careful if I were you. I wouldn't want you to be....roadkill." The line went dead. The silence between Justin and I was broken when the window broke.

"Who would throw a rock through a window?" I ask as Justin picked up the rock.

"It has a note." He untied the note from the rock and unfolded it.

Roadkill is not just raccoons.

"What?" I look at Justin.
A/N: That was a creepy chapter, don't ya think? What was your favorite part? What do you want to happen next? Please comment your responses and remember to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281 13 11
Finding love through all the fame can be tough, especially when Justin just wishes he lived a normal life. Performing on tour, city after city, hotel...
84.7K 623 76
[RATED: PG-13/R] When walking in the mall, Anna a normal girl in LA runs into popstar Justin Bieber. He instantly falls i...
512 4 20
Lourdes and Justin have been best friends since she moved to Canada. They never thought they could have more than a brother sister love but they were...
27.7K 739 64
Justin...why do you keep pushing me away?” I said with a hint of sorrow in my voice. “Why do you think Emma? Have you not noticed the past four years...