The Killer Withing The Roses

By lizzieboo234

Every murder he did ,every person he killed, there was a pattern a pile of roses sitting next to the body, dr... More

From the beginning
The next morningβ›…
Party time
The call
Work
The hospital
Getting settled
Will and.......AIDEN!!!??!
aiden and bed
escaping aiden
Night club 7
Heartbroken
Waking up

A month from now

8 2 2
By lizzieboo234

Its been a month since ive told the police about aiden and my friend died, and also a whole month the police have been insearch of him and couldn't find him. Ever since what happened to me i lived in fear of him coming back, on the bright side of it i finally made enough money to buy a house on the beach with an incredible view and 2015 lexus. That i now am proud to own. Ever since the funeral for audre ive been managing to cope with the changes.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when will came into my office.

Oh did i mention me and will are bf and gf.woooohoo

#team wimari

Will- Hey babes i missed you today, he said while planted a kiss on my neck and firmly wrapping his arms around my small petite waist.

Mariah- Im fine i just wanted a kiss and maybe more she said while climing onto the desk revealing her round, apple shaped breast.

Will- Yes but not right now

Mariah- please

Will- no

Mariah- fine!?! Im going out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 601 38
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...
198K 4.5K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
25.4K 3.6K 37
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "αž‡αŸαž˜αž˜αžΈαžŽαžΆαž™ αžƒαŸ’αž›αŸαžœαžœαžΎαžšαŸ‰αž“αž“αŸ" β™‘ Fourth Sydenzverd "αž αŸ’αžœαžΌαž αžŸαžΆαž™αžŒαŸαž“αžœαžΎαž" /////// β€’Hate to loveπŸ’…πŸ»?????
2.4M 52.3K 37
A socially awkward teenager with a love for weapons must work with her ex-family in order to solve the mystery of her mother's death. ** After the u...