A new beggining (Klaroline)...

By klaroline-4ever

This is the squeal from the book a new begging. Caroline and Klaus have been together for 3 years but somethi... More

Waking up without you
Caroline disappears
Who are you?
Your story
Being friends
Tell Caroline about Klaus
Chapter 8
Tyler's call
Klaus's Out
Sleep & Wake Up Together
Klaroline in the office
Peaces with Klaus
Caroline's drawing
Getting Drunk
Caroline feeling asleep
Wake up with Klaus
Attraction
We shouldn't...
Get ready for the date
The Date
Back from the date
Meaning of the Dreams
Klaus and I
Share the room
Chapter 26
Final chapter

I don't remember this

833 45 1
By klaroline-4ever

Caroline's POV

After my conversation with Klaus, I went to my bedroom and start to see what was missing, maybe I'm just getting crazy but I think something is off. I have things that I don't remember buying or people offering me, for example I am wearing a necklace that I don't even knew that I had, it is a simple necklace, it's just a point of an arrow, after I woke up this morning I realized that I am always wearing it and I don't know why... I feel that this necklace has a meaning, but I don't know what exactly.

I was in my bedroom seeing my stuff, I saw a beautiful bracelet that I didn't remember, I went to my wardrobe and saw that there were clothes that I didn't remember of buying it and it was almost freaking me out I having this things and don't remember of them... Some of them seemed new and I didn't remember of buying it.

I decided to go find Niklaus because he probably knows about this stuff and it's a good excuse to talk to him.

I looked for him everywhere, in the kitchen, in the office, in the living room, in the rooms, and then I saw a door that I don't remember where was led to... I knocked on the door and Niklaus opened it.

"Hello Caroline! What can I do for you?" He asked with a smiled on his face showing his cute dimples.

"I wanted to ask you something about one of my necklaces." I said and he nodded then let me in, it was a room full of beautiful painting, some where sad, but the most of them were happy...

After I look at the paintings I turned to see Klaus, then show him the necklace I was wearing, he was with a surprised face but then put a poker face.

"I didn't remember that I had that necklace but I start to notice that I was wearing it and something inside of me told me to not take it, like if it had a meaning or something."

"This necklace has a meaning. It's not just a point of an arrow, is also a symbol of warrior and bravery." He said then look at me and with a smile, but sadness in his eyes, he said "You shouldn't take it out."

"Thank you." I said with a small smile and he just nodded.

"Is there something wrong? You seem... sad." I said and he just looked at me. "I know that we barely know each other but if you need anything, I am here..."

"I know. Thank you." He said and gave me a kiss on my cheek, I gave him a small smile then went to talk with Bonnie and Rebekah to know more things.

Klaus's POV

Caroline went away and the only thing I could think about was how I wanted to make her remember everything, how I wanted to have her by my side, how I wanted to hear her calling me in the morning when I wasn't there, how I wanted to hear her saying that she wanted me, how I wanted her to say that she love me and how I wanted to her to be mine. I love her so much and she loved me too, the problem is that she doesn't remember, but maybe it's a good thing that her inconsistent wants her to keep the stuff I gave her...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.2K 19
When Caroline catches Elena trying to seduce Klaus, she's unable to hide her jealousy. How will her reaction open the door to her feelings for Klaus...
100K 2.2K 21
"It was supposed to be a one-time thing, a mistake. But, when you're a vampire, life is blood and blood binds." Red flags! Rate M. Delicious M. Kla...
96.9K 3K 76
Niklaus Mikaelson is a very wealth business man, Caroline Forbes is his trusted assistant but what happens when he offers her the job of a life time...
148K 3.4K 35
{COMPLETE} After Klaus finds out Hope isn't his child and Caroline and Tyler break up they meet again. But will it be the same? When they find out a...