Let Her Go (girlxgirl) (lesbi...

By Kate_Katnic

Robyn was the new girl not too long ago. Nerdy, shy, and easily embarrassed around everyone but her friends... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Fourty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chaprer Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-eight
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-one
Chapter Sixty-two
Chapter Sixty-three
Chapter Sixty-four
Chapter Sixty-five
Chapter Sixty-six
Chapter Sixty-seven
Chapter Sixty-eight
Chapter Sixty-nine
Chapter Seventy
Epilogue
gxg

Chapter Fifty-seven

17.2K 616 53
By Kate_Katnic

A/n: I know it's been way too long to excuse but I am sorry. I've been bogged down with school, plus had some major confidence issues regarding my writing, which doesn't come close to making up for the enormous length of time you've been waiting but will hopefully give you some sort of explanation. If you're still here and were willing to stick by this book through everything you are a beautiful, amazing human being! And if you didn't ... well, you are too (although I'm not sure how you'll get this message but it's the thought that counts!). I'm going to update this as often as I'm humanly able from now until its completion and, unlike all the times before, I'm absolutely determined it will be true. It's the least I can do! Now, feel free to call me whatever you want in the comments! I love you!!! I hope you enjoy this, long overdue, insight into the lives of Baste and Robbie!

Sabastienne

"Is there anything you can do to slow it?"

The doctor gave me a sad look, "Miss Sloan we don't know what to try."

"Try anything! This is my life doc." I know I sounded desperate. It isn't because I'm scared of death, Sloan's aren't afraid of anything; it's because the thought of leaving Robbie, Charlotte and everyone else behind was becoming increasingly painful. They'd grown on me and I cared about them all as I'd cared for nothing before: they'd become my world. As scary as that revelation was I wasn't prepared to lose it.

Seeing my distress, Dr. Perez leafed through the novel that was my medical record, pausing several times to scan a couple of pages. Upon finding the section he was looking for, he removed a bundle of roughly twenty pages and studied them in detail while I waited, bouncing my leg impatiently. My eyes roamed the office seeking anything of interest, but the room was barren.

Eventually Dr. Perez raised his head, rubbing the bridge of his nose, "There may be a couple of things we can try but I can't promise anything," He held out his hand as though he could physically stop my hopes rising, "we don't know what we're up against. This is a complete stab in the dark Sabastienne and in all likelihood will have no impact. I wouldn't even be trying this if you're-"

"I know," I interrupted.

"You'll have to come in regularly from here on out."

"No promises." I flashed him my winning grin. The doctor chuckled and scribbled down a prescription which he handed me.

"Check back in two weeks," he said.

I saluted, "No problem, doc."

Back at school I spotted Robbie through a window, sitting in class looking distracted. So I opened the door and smiled widely at the middle-aged teacher.

"Mr White needs Robyn in his office immediately." The man looked doubtful and glanced between Robbie and I. "It's urgent."

"My class are currently in the middle of a test."

Robbie was already standing. "I'm finished, sir." She handed him the paper and followed me out of class before he could argue. "You're such a bad influence!" she said once the door was closed.

"You were finished!" I smirked. "And anyway it isn't good to go to class too often, everyone needs to ditch now and again."

"Like I said, bad influence."

"I'm just-"

"Trouble?"

"Awesome!" I finished ignoring her remark completely. We strolled towards the lounge. "What do you wanna do?" I asked, glancing at her sideways.

"Want to get something to eat?"

"Are you asking me out, little Robbie? Because if you are you'll have to try and tone down the romanticism." I teased. She stuck out her tongue.

"That's as romantic as it's getting, Sloan, so suck it up."

"We're a married couple already! Next there'll be no sex!!"

Robyn raised an eyebrow, "Ah, sex is kinda overrated," she leaned over and whispered, "and you're not as good as you think you are."

I stopped dead in the hallway as she walked ahead, laughing.

"You're lying!" I chased after her and turned her round to face me. She stared up at me innocently with those beautiful blue-green eyes and I was momentarily unable to speak.

"See?" she whispered, "No evidence."

I licked my lips. "I'm great and you know it."

"Prove it."

A shiver of heat ran down my spine and I pushed her slowly back against the wall, then stopped. We stared at each other intently, neither of us making a move even though a fire raged inside me. Her pupils were wide and black, her hands pressed against the wall.

Then a thought came to me. "I know what you're doing!" I grinned, "You're trying to get me worked up and then you'll say you're hungry or something!"

I took a step back, watching to see if I was right.

Robyn huffed. "Maybe we are a married couple ... uh, nope!"

She jumped at me and I caught her, struggling to hold her up as she kissed me so passionately my knees went weak. Her tongue was in my mouth, stroking mine with hers, and her hands were everywhere: in my hair, down my back, at my ass. Blood rushed in my ears and my temperature rose by ten degrees as I was helpless to do anything but kiss her.

My back hit the other wall and Robbie's legs unwrapped from my waist as she stood, keeping me pressed against it with her body. My own pulsed with desire and every thought that wasn't this experience disappeared, including our surroundings. She pushed my hair away from my neck and kissed it, her hands stroking my hips.

I tried to flip us round but she growled, "No."

Her kisses resumed and trailed down my neck to my collar bone, then back to my mouth. My heart drummed in my chest, my legs trembling as she nipped at my lower lip. She wrapped a hand in my hair and I moaned, feeling her all around me, touching me anywhere and everywhere

"Christ, Robbie," I panted as she pushed her thigh between my legs. She didn't say anything, sliding the limb against me agonisingly as she captured my mouth again in hers. "We're in ... the hallway," I gasped, tightening my legs around hers in an attempt to stop her, but that only increased the pleasure and I pushed my hips against her. My brain had gone to shit, the way it always did, and I could think of nothing but the intense need and an opportunity to satisfy it. One last try. "Robyn!"

She moved back, surprising me. Her chest heaved and her stare burned into me. I couldn't seem to think, couldn't remember why I'd wanted her to stop as she smirked. I ran a hand through my tousled hair.

"When were the roles been reversed and why haven't I been informed?" I asked.

"They're not reversed," she replied, smiling sweetly, "I just momentarily lost my mind."

"It was never found to begin with," I teased

"You stole it when you stole my heart," she replied and a smile spread across my face at the unexpectedly sweet response. She reciprocated it and we stood there grinning at each other, ridiculously happy, stupidly in love. There was no way I could lose this, not when I'd only just found it. I wanted a long future with Robyn and little Sasha and all his siblings. Maybe I was being greedy but Sloan's were notoriously good at getting what they wanted no matter how impossible it seemed. Some called us stubborn, I preferred determined. And I was probably the most determined of us all. This one time I even scored a beautiful girlfriend and fell in love despite never having believed in that emotion before. And if Sabastienne Sloan could be changed anything was possible.

Robyn seized my hand, ending the internal pep talk. She said, "Come on, let's go to our room and have lots of hot sex."

Someone choked, causing both Robyn and I to spin around. There at the end of the corridor was a very red Mr. White who seemed to be experiencing some respiratory difficulties. He hit his chest rapidly and coughed as though clearing something from his lungs. Poor Robyn's palm burned in my hand and I smirked as her entire body turned puce. She seemed to shrink down into the floor. I seemed to be the only one finding the situation humorous.

"Do you require some assistance?" I called out. The principal raised a hand and waved me away.

A few moments passed, in which he regained the power of speech, and then he said, "Sabastienne, your father wishes to see you."

I froze. The smile on my face disappeared and I released Robbie's hand instantly. "He's here?"

"What's wrong?" Robyn asked, her beautiful eyes filled with concern.

"I have to go. I'll catch up with you as soon as I can, okay?" I smiled weakly at my girlfriend then followed Mr White to his office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 293 28
"Oh," he said, as my back hit the wooden wall. Damn it, of course. With nowhere to go, his arms locked me in between him and the wall. He stared down...
63.5K 994 27
You're the new girl. Unnoticed, nothing special but what will happen once you catch Ms. Popular's eye?...
1.1K 20 20
Aqua is just another 15 year old teenager. She is transitioning from Middle School to High School, worrying about the many obstacles she'll have to f...
606 1 39
Kayden Jaziah Monteverde, a woman who suffers from love, being cheated on. But found someone who made her believe in love once again. But not every...