30 Days With You

By Midoritos

Different themes about our favorite birds! RobRae Drabbles. Also; RobRae one-shots. Teen Titans. Not Teen Tit... More

apology
The Clowns
Skating
New Year
Shower
My drawing!
Date Night
Robin Just Being Annoying
Aitai
Missing Halloween

dance in the rain

947 30 10
By Midoritos

Plot: a certain titan says that rain is beautiful. One titan agrees with her.

Story 1: Dance in the rain

"Rains are beautiful than it seems..."

The clouds gave up as they released the water they're holding in. The rain is beautiful. Beautiful than any creature. Beautiful than her.

She looked at the dark sky and city. The city is hard to see city since the rain is pretty hard. But it won't stop her from appreciating this. As blur as it seems, she can still see it. The other things before her.

She like dancing and playing in the rain. It makes you feel... like a kid... feels like... your free. And now, she stood there, not even cold as the rain poured on her and the city. No matter what the rain gives to her like: a fever, she would still admire this. She would still do it. She wanted to be free like the birds in the sky.

She look down at the hysterical wave clashing with the wind to the rocks. Everything is wild and hysteric when it rains. Everybody has a freedom in the rain. Rain gives you freedom. Freedom to run. Freedom to fly. Freedom to love. Freedom of any good things you can do!

Not all beautiful is always good, but all good is always beautiful! She knew that. And rain is good... that's why its beautiful. The view up there in the roof is breathtaking! Have you ever felt standing in the rain with freedom? 'Cause Raven felt it. She always felt it. And now, it's like... she want... someone else to join her... to feel free like her in the rain... rain is a blessing to her. She could go running wild in the rain while her emotions were hysterical! Like she said before, Rain gives you freedom.

She felt a presence coming up to her. And its very familiar to her. Being an empath was never really easy. But if they were her friends, she could guess them easily. This person way too familiar. And she already knew who he/she is.

A door to the roof creaked open as she heard faint footsteps coming to her. Familiar footsteps... and she really knew who that is. It was him.

He didn't seem to be startled when she already guess who he is. "Robin...", he slowly walked to her side as he nods.

"Its great, isn't it?" She was startled. She never knew that Robin or the so-called Boy Wonder is in love with the rain.

But she couldn't blame him. After all, they seemed to be alike. No,... they are REALLY alike! And they both understand eachother. It was great. It was great knowing someone could understand you. Not that other else don't understand her. Its just... Robin is an understandable person. And Raven love him for that.

"Yeah... its great." She answered as she looked up to the sky, rain falling down on her face.

Its really great... and the author and her readers wants to be there too... but they can't. Or maybe they wouldn't. Wouldn't want to destroy their little sweet moments. It was great to see them there in there own sweet moments.

Richard looked at her and seemed to catch her amethyst eyes. He was boring into her soul. It was like, he could see her soul as he stared intensively into her. And she didn't seemed to be bothered.

But this was just uncomfortable to her, at least. "You know, I always wondered what your eyes looked like. Were they; red? Or blue? Or hazel?" She blurted out without even realizing as she looked back at the scenery before her.

"They're blue." He gazed at the scenery too.

"Were they ocean blue? Or navy blue?" She trailed with her question but still kept her gaze at the scenery. It was very much unlike her, she was like a child, full of curiosity about the things around her.

"I dont even know... all I know that its blue..." he finally answered that made Raven looked at him.

She raised a brow. "You don't know what type of blue is your eye color...?" It was more of a statement than a question.

He let out a laugh. "Funny, isn't it?" He asked as he finally looked at her. "But I know yours." He smiled.

She rolls her eyes. "The so-called Boy Wonder don't even know his eye color." She was like having a tantrum but it was her playful side. He chuckled at her actions.

He, somehow, manage to get out the playful side of hers... and it was great. So, he played along. "Yeah, I know. Do you even know what's your eye color?" He asked as he raised a brow.

"Its violet." She deadpanned and crossed her arm against her chest which made Robin grin cockily.

"No. Its amethyst." He answered. It made no sense! Violet and Amethyst has the same colors right?

"Its the same thing, Richard." She answered in a 'duh' tone.

"No. Violet is just... well... violet. Just plain." He explained.

"And the amethyst?"

"And the amethyst is a sparkling violet. Glistening with light. Twinkling in the moonlight." He nonchalantly answered.

She was startled. How could Robin know that? She didn't expect him to answer that. But it actually made sense. Wait, does he mean that-?

"Your eyes are alluring." He finished and he seemed to be reading her mind. They had a bond, right. The thoughts must've trailed to his mind.

"Do you think your eyes are alluring, too?" She blurted out and realized it as she blushed in embarrassment. She's so cute when embarrassed.

"I don't even know." He answered again.

How come he doesn't know? Maybe he didn't saw his own eyes? Or he's just blind? Her curiosity was drowning her mind. Full of questions.

"Want to play in the rain?" He asked interrupting her thoughts.

She just nods as he smiles. He extended a hand as she took it. She lifted them unexpectedly. Why was he not ready for this? He panicked but didn't let it out or Raven would be out of balance.

He was seeing the world below him. Okay... maybe not world... but it seems like it. This was fun! He only experienced flying on a sunny days but never rainy ones. And this was completely different from sunny's! He wished he could still feel this. The feel of being a real bird... like her... like Raven. But he knew Raven isn't free as she seems to be. Raven was not free to feel her emotions. She kept them control. It was hard for her and he can feel it. He wished that Raven would be free. She can be a real girl. Not that she's not a girl, he mean a girl that could feel. Feel anything.

He felt himself lowered as he felt the ground. Raven let him go as she lowered until she touches the ground with her feet.

It was still raining and it was dim around the city. All the color seems to be washed away and replaced by a dull color. All the noises were silenced by the rain and all you could hear is the soothing sound of it. Empty streets can be seen. Perfect!

Robin reached out for her hand to held it. Their hands interwined with eachother. But before Robin could drag her, she already dragged him.

They ran around the city passing empty streets as they step on the puddle. It was fun being free. Running around the rain and shouting was sure fun! And they both love it.

They stopped at the corner of the street to catch their breath. Their hairs was sticking to their faces. They pant for air as they slowly regain their perfect breathing.

Robin looked above and close his eyes under his mask as he took his mask off. He could feel the rain tapping on his face. He let his arms fell by his sides as he slowly relaxed. He dropped his mask on a puddle below him. Today, he was a normal teen with Rachel Roth. Today, he was Richard Grayson.

"Robin..." Raven trailed not noticing that his mask was off since he was looking up.

"No." Robin said as he looked at her. He smiled. "Richard." He corrected her.

Raven smiled and saw his stunning blue eyes. It was different from the others'. It was perfect for him... his stunning deep ocean blue eyes.

"Well, Richard. Robin likes to go in the rain." She reminded him. "Do you like the rain?"

"Of course!" He said playing along with her. "Want to walk with me, m'lady?" He bowed as he extended his hand.

Raven smiled and took it as they both walk away. "Well, you sure are cockier than Robin!"

"Really?" They walked further holding eachother's hands as their voices slowly faded in the rain.
__________________________
So?
How do you like it so far?
First story!!

Ok, I admit, maybe Robin and Raven are a bit of OOC!
But tell me, do you like it??
Pls. Vote and comment if you like/love it!!
It makes my day!

I should be going cuz its 9:30 pm and I have school tomorrow! See ya!

~ Alyssa♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13 0 4
A bunch of One-shots featured around our favorite bird-themed teens! Chapters will be titled like this: Chapter title:Writer's username, to credit ea...
8.9K 474 63
Grumpy x Sunshine Drabbles with a hint of outtakes from Two Sides of The Same Coin
39.2K 1.2K 100
Here are the100 one shots drabbles and some short stories about Flinx! This one shots came from fanfiction website.
903 14 15
A collection of One-shots and Preferences from the best and my favourite universe ever created!!! Tony Stark Steve Rogers Loki Laufeson Thor Odinson ...