Our Beloved Sister (Nordic 5...

By anakpapa

A new country is born. Her name is (y/n), and is Greenland. She lived with the Nordics for a year before bein... More

[1] ((A new sister))
[2] ((My Clone))
[3] ((My New Life... As a Boy))
[4] ((Something's Wrong))
[6] ((Blank Memories))
[7] ((Past Memories))
[8] ((Which will it be?)) {End}
={ Sequel }=

[5] ((Runaway to the place called 'Home'))

781 19 7
By anakpapa

2 Years Later

-= (Your POV) =-

About everyone is adopted, and since I never like to be lonely, I made a plan...

...to run away.

I packed my items into a bag and once again cross-dressed. I was wearing a black cloak which hid my shorts and collared, white shirt. I used a black ribbon to tie it up, and I dyed my hair (h/c), but, for some reason, the bundle or red and white hair won't let the dye, dye them. I wore the beanie, tied my hair, and I didn't wear footwear, since they would make noise. Instead I would bandage my legs, and tying a cute bow at the end.

My inventory included collared shirts, jackets, wand, magic book, photos, food and more clothes. I strapped on a belt, some knee ones, which I filled with throwing knives. I tied my sheath, which covered my sword, to the belt. I tied the eyepatch, and brought some contacts.

I quietly opened the window, and jumped out of it, landing on a tree. I slid down the tree and my bandaged feet touched the ground. I swung my bag over my shoulder and placed the hood over my head, covering half of my face. Since I was travelling at night, no one would notice me, only a few drunks.

Suddenly I felt an arm grab mine. I darted my head over to see who it was, and it was the albino name Gilbert. His scarlet eyes focused onto my (e/c) eye.

Immediately, I freed my arm from his grasp and unsheathed my sword, which once again turned into an axe.

"Hello again, pirate." I said, sarcastically.

"Look, I'm sorry about vhat happened frau, but jou need to come vith me-"I stopped him.

"And why would I come with you? A German pirate and his Spanish and French friends?"

"(y/n) please, just come vith me."

"Oh great. A stalking, German pirate." I stated. "Give me two reasons why I should follow you, and why I shouldn't cut your head off, and maybe I might follow you." As I said this, 10 people came out. Most of them were blonds except for one, who looked somewhat like Emil, and the Spanish pirate.

There was one with blond, spiky, gravity defying hair which reminded me of something, but I forgot. Another was wearing an indigo sailor suit, and had a floating curl. A shorter man with large purple eyes, with a beanie was smiling happily. Beside him was a much taller man with glasses. He had scary aura. Another looked a lot like Emil. He had his hair and eyes and skin. He was wearing a long brown coat and pants. He had high laced boots and was wearing a white top and a white bow. A man with a green military uniform with really bushy eyebrows was next to him. The man next to him had a darker shade of blond and had a cowlick. Why does that look familiar? Anyways, he was wearing glasses and had sea-blue eyes. An almost invisible boy was next to him. He had almost shoulder-length blond wavy hair, with a curl that stuck out by itself. He was hugging a polar bear? The next two people were the Spanish and French pirate, but they dressed normally.

Why were they all so familiar?

"Oh no poppet, you're remembering. It seems like I'll have to take control again." A singsong voice said in my head.

I began to run, as many flashes of more unknown memories began to fill my head. Suddenly, I lost control of my actions, and swung my axe down, cutting my legs (you don't chop them off though, that would be horrible!). Of course, since the pain is unbearable, I screamed. I gave out my location, that's just great.

I muttered some words, and called out for help.

"Feliks... please... help..." and my vision went black.

-= (Third Person POV) =-

As (y/n) laid there, limp, fainted from the loss of blood, she didn't know she was being watched.

-=BEFORE SHE FAINTED :P =-

Everyone ran towards different directions in search of the fleeing country.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

They all headed towards the direction of the producer of the scream, only to be met by the same man who took (y/n) away in the first place. He was standing beside 3 other people. Allen, Mathieu and Luciano.

Matthias, Emil and Lukas were about to attack, when a man with shoulder-length blond hair ran past and kicked their face, punched them and stabbed them.

"LIKE, NO ONE TOUCHES GREENLAND OR ELSE I'LL TOTALLY PUT THE POLAND RULE ON YOU!" the man name Feliks shouted, causing the other 4 to flee into a portal to another dimension.

"Like, (y/n) wake up! I'm here for you girl. I'll let you, like, be part of my family! And I'll totally tell you all my secrets, as long as you wake up!" while saying this, he shook her shoulder, trying to wake her up from her deep slumber.

Matthias jumped from the slender trees to attack, but was blocked when a boy with shoulder-length brown hair jumped in.

"Like, thanks Liet, I totally owe you one." Feliks said to the man who saved him, whose name was Toris, the representative of Lithuania, while Feliks was of Poland. Emil walked out of the shadow, his hands were up, saying he surrendered.

"Like, hi, Emil, or should I say, Iceland!" Feliks greeted.

"Hello again Feliks, aka Poland. (y/n) was really depressed when you left. She cried herself to bed every night, for a month." Iceland stated.

"Well, bloody hell! What should we do about the girl? And who the hell is this boy Iceland?" Arthur, or England/Britain/UK asked. (I'm going to use England, because I can call him Iggy :3)

"First off, Greenland should be taken back to the Nordic house. Second, Feliks is the friend (y/n) had when she stayed at the orphanage." Iceland informed the others of information that was needed.

Toris, or Lithuania, introduced himself to the group as they were walking towards the mansion of a house.

~Time skip: brought to you by special pasta: don't get on Luci's bad side, or else that will be your meal~

-= (Back to your POV) =-

I awoke to the pain of the headache that kept on aching since last night. I was in a king sized bed with (f/c) sheets and had white and black polka dots. The room had a wall which was painted with a lovely field scenery. Another was painted a beautiful night sky, while the other two were just stripes of (f/c), (2nd f/c), (3rdf/c) and white. The floor was carpeted black. The furniture included were bookshelves, a couch, a desk, the bed I'm currently in and a lamp.

I rubbed my eyes, and realised I didn't have my eyepatch. Crap.

I ripped off the covers and tried to stand on my feet, but ended up falling, as I realised that I cut them yesterday with my axe. As I fell, a loud thud was made, and I heard many footsteps running upstairs. I covered my right eye as the people I saw yesterday began to crowd in one-by-one. Then I spotted Feliks.

"Feliks! You actually came! Anyways, where the fluff (yeah, reader-chan shan't swear) is my eyepatch?!" I protested, as I was being carried back into the bed I tried to escape from, by Feliks. Four people in the room were surprised when I spoke.

One of the four who was shocked asked, "Why do you need the eyepatch anyway? Is there something wrong with your ey-?" he got stopped when the unemotional man choked him with a tie.

The albino, Spaniard, French and Emil shivered, they're probably remembering when I almost killed them because they saw my blind snake eye.

"It's none of your business." Suddenly my hand moved by itself, and my mouth said a spell that I didn't even know.

A portal was then created, and a strawberry-blond man stepped out, carrying a cupcake. My body began to move on its own, and was later carried by a man with dirty blond hair which was tied back.

"Mat... Mathi... Mathieu? Ollie? Al? Is that really you guys?" I asked, calling out to them.

Mathieu and Al replied in unison yes, and I smiled for the first time in 2 years. I hugged them and they carried me to the portal. I smiled back, opening my right eye to the confused people in the room.

"Bye Bye PeoPLe, oR SHouLD i SaY CouNTRieS?" and teleported to them place I remember, where I first went hunting.

I'm baack~... hOMe.

-= (Arthur/Iggy's POV) =-

Oh bloody hell! The 2ps are coming back, and they have one of our strong countries. This is bloody bad! We need to do something!!

"Hey, Lukas? How does Greenland know Oliver and them?" I asked.

"She got kidnapped by them, and that's when we lost her." He replied, his monotone voice having a hint of sadness. The rest of the Nordics looked down, in grief, even Sweden. Suddenly the door bursts and Sealand (who will never be a country) came and hugged Finland and Sweden. I pulled Lukas out of the room, and talked to him about the spells she had casted on her.

"Lukas, I think she has 2 controlling spells on her, one 2p spell on her, one memory wiping spell and one fake memories spell on her."

"Ya think? Anyways, we need to call in Vlad into this situation, since we're gonna need all the magic we could possibly get."

"Wait, but doesn't that mean the 2ps have 2 more magicians than us? And, how are we supposed to get Greenland back? SHE'S WITH THE BLOODY 2PS FOR QUEEN SAKES!!" I screamed the last part out, causing me and Lukas to receive weird stares from the people there.

"Uhhh... what do you think? Magic? Duhh. We use invisibility, and anyways. One of the controlling spells was casted by me, the other might be from Oliver. But first call Romania."

I took out my mobile phone <<Insert mobile phone here>> and called Vlad, aka Romania, up and told him about the situation and the plan we have, while Lukas explained the plan to the others.

"Canada, Iceland and I are going to be the group that the enemies can see, while the rest of you will be the undercover ones. Oh, and the 'awesome trio' will not be participating in this mission, as they would make a racket." Lukas announced. He looked at me. I nodded.

A portal was made and a strawberry-blond man, with a red coat jumped into the room and hugged Lukas, which Lukas pushed away. Romania, is always Romania.

We created the portal and stepped in.

Our mission begins.

e7n7l.B7GY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 221 8
Everyone knows about the 2Ps. Some of the countries have even met them on rare occasions, but they rarely choose to be part of each other's lives, an...
40.6K 948 10
(Y/N) (L/N) was a homeless 5 years old who was abandoned by her parents at a younger age. One day, in an ally, looking for food. (Y/N) was confronted...
12.9K 257 21
You are able to see things that other people cant see, you have always been treat bad because of that. Until you decide to move to were the school is...
366K 10.9K 31
(COMPLETED) You are a mortal girl with a mortal life you're nothing special, at least you think so. Being able to do something other humans can't, yo...