My Unexpected Lover *Complete...

By Mrs_Orton25

WWE Diva AJ Lee thought she would never find love........until she meets the guy of her dreams, CM Punk. But... More

Chapter One- For The First Time
Chapter Two- The End of the Main Event
Chapter Three- STILL the End of the Main Event
Chapter Four- After The Show
Chapter Five- Old Friend
Chapter Six- The Next Day
Author's Note- PLEASE READ!
Chapter Seven- Breakfast/Calendar Shoot
Author's Note
Chapter Eight- Still at the calendar shoot
Author's Note- PLEASE READ!
Author's Note
Chapter Nine- Come & Get It
Chapter Ten- Surprise!
Chapter Eleven- Money In The Bank
Chapter Twelve- The Plan
Chapter Thirteen- It's Time
Author's Note- PLEASE READ!
Chapter Fourteen- I Just Can't Help Myself....
Chapter Fifteen- Maybe?
Author's Note- PLEASE READ!
Chapter Sixteen- Randy's First Promise/Main Event
Thank You Letter
Chapter Seventeen- Night of Champions
Author's Note- PLEASE READ!
Chapter Eighteen- Love, Passion, and Lust
Chapter Nineteen- Friday Night Smackdown
AUTHOR'S NOTE! PLEASE READ!
Chapter Twenty- Battleground
Chapter Twenty One- Our Week Off
Chapter Twenty Two- Adore You
Chapter Twenty Three- Our Love, Our Bond
Chapter Twenty Four- Decisions
WARNING

Chapter Twenty Five- End of the Road

326 8 5
By Mrs_Orton25

6 months later

AJ's POV

Things between Randy and I have been amazing. He recently proposed and I gotta admit, it was the best day of my life. He took me to dinner on the beach, got down on one knee and told me he couldn't live without me. As far as Kaitlyn and I, we're still hooking up occasionally. Her and Roman never got things going because she told him she was still in love with me, and she ended up telling him everything. He promised not to say anything to Randy. I'm honestly tired of hurting Randy like that by still being with her behind his back. But there's still that soft spot in my heart for her. As much as I wanna let her go, I just can't. I need to tell Randy. And soon.

Everyone was getting ready for the wedding. Edge and Lita were finally tying the knot, and I couldn't be more happy for them. And to top this wedding off, they're both in a mixed tornado tag team TLC match later on tonight at Wrestlemania, against Hunter and Stephanie for the WWE World Heavyweight and Women's Championships. I looked in the mirror one last time as all of the bridesmaids scrambled to put their finishing touches on their dresses, and some were helping Lita with hers as well.

"Is my maid of honor ready?" Lita asked, smiling. I turned around and smiled back.

"I'm not the one getting married. You are. So the question is, are you ready?"

"I'm ready, just nervous. What if I fall walking down the aisle? What if my mascara smears all over my dress? What if I forget my vows? What if I forget to say I do?" She gasped. I giggled and touched her shoulder.

"Calm down Amy. You'll do fine. This day was meant for you two. You have no reason to be nervous." I said, making her smile.

"Says the woman who's getting married in four days." She chuckled. The wedding coordinator knocked softly on the door, peeking his head in.

"AJ, we're about to start." He said. I nodded and hugged Lita again, congratulating her and I walked out to take my place with everyone else.

Randy's POV

I watched as the groomsmen put their finishing touches on their suits and helped Edge with his. In just four days, I'll be right where he is, marrying the woman of my dreams. Things with AJ and I have been amazing. I can't wait until we officially become Mr. and Mrs. Randy Orton. But she has been acting a little different lately. I think she's hiding something from me. Something big. God I hope not..

Lita's POV

I sat down on the chair in front of the vanity mirror, taking deep breaths. All of this is still overwhelming for me, but none the less, I'm the happiest woman in the world. After today, my soulmate and I will finally be one. I fixed my hair and dress and stood up, walking out of the room and took my place.

"There she is." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and smiled wide.

"Dad! You came." I walked over to him and hugged him tight. This day is officially perfect.

"Of course I did. I couldn't miss my baby girl's wedding. Even though I didn't think you'd be marrying that hothead." I gasped and slapped his shoulder.

"Dad! He's not a hothead. And if he is, he's my hothead." I smiled. He smiled and hugged me again.

"I'm just kidding. I'm proud of you Amy."

"Thanks Dad." We linked arms and got ready to walk out.

Edge's POV

I took deep breaths as I took my place. I haven't seen Lita since we've gotten here and it's killing me. Christian walked over and softly touched my shoulder and I looked at him, smiling softly.

"Is my best man ready?" I asked, trying to get rid of the butterflies in my stomach.

"I'm always ready. The real question is, are you ready?" I took another deep breath.

"I'm ready, just nervous. What if my suit gets caught in a chair and it rips? What if someone objects? What if I say no accidentally? What if I forget my vows? What if I cry? Then she's gonna think I'm a punk. What if I forget to say I do?" I gasped, thinking of all the worse case scenarios.

"Dude, calm down. Everything is gonna be fine. Nothing can and will go wrong. You sound more worried than Amy is." He chuckled and I smiled softly.

"Thanks man. I really appreciate you being here for me."

"Just like always. See you out there." He patted my shoulder and walked out. I walked out soon after and took my place.

"I can't believe it. My Adam is finally getting married." I heard the voice I knew all too well. I smiled wide and turned around.

"Yes mom, I'm finna getting married." I chuckled and hugged her.

"I know, I'm so happy for you Adam." She fixed my suit.

"Thank you for being here."

"That's my job. I'll always be here for you no matter what. You ready?" I took one last deep breath and nodded. We linked arms and got ready to walk out.

Author's POV

Everyone else who wasn't apart of the wedding filed in and sat down. The wedding was on a beach in Bora Bora. Since this was the first time WWE would have a Wrestlemania overseas, Lita and Edge thought it would be perfect to get married here. The arena was somewhere close by from the hotel everyone was staying at. All of the decorations were perfect, to Lita's liking of course. Everything was set in place, so nothing could go wrong.

The wedding began with Lita's mom walking down the aisle, everyone admired her beauty as the photographer took pictures, and so did everyone else. Edge saw where Lita got most of her looks from. She lit the first candle and sat down in the front row as the groomsmen walked arm in arm with their respected bridesmaids. Since AJ was the maid of honor, Randy had to walk down with Christian's girlfriend. AJ and Christian walked down arm in arm soon after, and being the maid of honor and best man, they got to stand right behind the bride and groom, on their respective sides.

Edge walked out with his mom, nervousness filling his body as he got closer to the altar. He hugged his mom and she lit the second candle, and she sat down in the front row, next to Lita's mom. Lita's niece and Edge's nephew walked down as her niece filled the aisle with beautiful red rose petals, signaling it was time for everyone to see the bride. They took their places as A Thousand Years began playing softly and everyone rose. The doors opened, and with her dad, Lita slowly made her way down the aisle.

Edge's POV

When I saw Lita walk down that aisle, it was like my whole world stopped. Nothing else mattered but this moment, right here, right now. These past six months have been hell for us. After everything we've been through, it all comes down to this moment right here. Us finally becoming one. God she's so beautiful. As she got closer, flashbacks of our journey began replaying in my head. I smiled wide as tears streamed down my cheeks. She must've saw me crying because she smiled and started crying too.

After what seemed like forever, Lita and her dad finally reached the altar. Her dad and I hugged, making me smile softly. We've had our differences in the past, but our love for Lita went past that.

"Take care of her for me. I'll snap your neck if you don't." He whispered and smiled, walking away. She walked up the small steps and stood in front of me, as more tears fell. Lita smiled again and softly wiped my tears, I kissed her hand as she did it.

"You look amazing. I love you so much." I whispered.

"So do you. And I know you do, otherwise we wouldn't be here." She whispered and smiled. I smiled back as the pastor began and we grabbed hands.

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Adam Copeland and Amy Dumas. Today, you two profess your love for one another, and most importantly, you two become one, as man and wife. Now before we continue, is there anyone who believes these two should not be married? Speak now, or forever hold your peace." We looked out in the audience as everyone looked around, and no one said anything. The only thing you could heard were the waves. The pastor continued and it was finally time for the vows.

Author's POV

"The couple has written their own vows, professing their love for one another." The pastor said and Edge and Lita looked at each other. Lita took a deep breath, going first.

"Adam, the day I laid eyes on you back in the Attitude Era of WWE, I knew there was something different about you. The way you carried yourself on and off screen attracted me to you, and I knew we would instantly click. And we did. Next to the day you proposed to me, finding out we would be in a romantic storyline together was the best day of my life. The more we spent time together, the more I realized I was falling in love with you Adam. I've longed for a man like you. One who is gentle, loving, caring, passionate, understanding, beautiful, and overall the perfect man for me. We've been through so much these past months leading up to today, and no matter what, we're still here, stronger than ever. I love you with everything I have, and nothing or no one will ever convince me otherwise. The way you make me feel, I've never felt like this with any other man. You make me feel wanted, and I thank you for that. You're the only man I love, the only man I need. I can't wait to start a family together and grow old with you, telling our future kids about the best times of our lives. There's no one I would rather be standing in front of right now than you. I love you so much Adam. Always and forever."

By this time, you could hear a couple of sniffles in the audience. Edge was on the verge of breaking down, in a good way of course. He knew she meant every word from her heart. He smiled and softly kissed her hands, wiping her tears. Her mascara was running, but he didn't care. To him she still looked flawless. Edge took a couple deep breaths and began, his voice breaking.

"Amy, where do I start? You're just perfect. I never believed in love at first sight, love in general. That is, until I laid eyes on you. When I saw you for the first time, I felt something inside that I've never felt when I look at any other woman. At first I didn't wanna believe it was love, but the more we spent time together, I couldn't hide the way I felt about you. Those feelings are still as strong today as they were back then. That'll never change. Everytime you asked me what do I see in you, I could never quite answer you the way I should. But now that I've fallen head over heels for you Amy, I can answer that question. I see a strong, independent, sexy, feisty, willing, confident woman. I see my wife. I see the mother of my kids. I see the only woman I've loved and will ever love. I see the woman of my dreams, the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with. I've treated you so bad in the past, and I'm so sorry for that. I let my pride get the best of me, I just didn't wanna accept the fact that no matter who I'm with, you're still on my mind. It's you Amy, it's always been you. I love you so much. There's no one I'd rather be here with than you. You were there for me when everyone else turned their back on me. You're my everything, my rock, my one and only. Always and forever." He smiles, tears still falling. Lita smiles and wipes the rest of his tears. They both looked at the minister.

"Adam, do you take Amy to be your lawfully wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor, and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poor, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, and be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?" He smiled and looked into her eyes, knowing that by saying the next two words, it would start the journey of a life, with whom he only wanted to start with the woman standing in front of him.

"I do." He slipped the ring on her finger.

"Amy, do you take Adam to be your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor, and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poor, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, and be faithful only to him, for as long as you both shall live?" She smiled and looked into his eyes as well, having no doubt in her mind that this was the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

"Of course I do." She slipped the ring on his finger and kissed it.

"Now this couple has given themselves to each other by solemn vows, with the joining of hands and the giving and receiving of a ring. As of today, you two, become one. Today starts a journey of love, romance, and at times, hate and depression. But as husband and wife, you two must learn to stick it out, and most importantly, put God first in everything you do. With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." The pastor said.

Edge and Lita looked into each other's eyes. He smiled and slowly wrapped his arms around her waist, leaning in as she did the same. They shared their first kiss as husband and wife as the audience stood up and clapped, cheering. The couple pulled away from their passionate kiss and walked down the aisle, holding hands. They walked to the back and hugged each other tight as fresh tears flowed down Amy's cheeks.

"I love you so much Adam." She whispered in his ear.

"I love you just as much Amy." He whispered back and pulled away, wiping her eyes. They shared another kiss as everyone came to the back where they were. The girls grabbed Lita and dragged her to the dressing room as the men did the same with Edge. They changed and headed to the reception, which would be at a venue in the city.

Everyone arrived at the reception, and waited for the bride and groom to arrive. They finally arrived, and walked in holding hands. Everyone who was there began clapping and cheering for the newly wed couple. Edge and Lita sat down in their reserved seats, and the reception began. Everyone danced, and had a good time. It was finally time to make the toast, and who better to do it than Edge's best friend, Christian. He grabbed his glass of champagne and tapped a spoon against it lightly, getting everyone's attention.

"Can I have everyone's attention please? So, as the best friend of the groom, I've been given the task to say nice things in the form of a toast. So, here goes. I wanna start off by saying congrats to the bride and groom. From the day Edge and I met, I knew we would instantly become friends, and we did. And when we became tag partners, that only brought us closer. Wow, that really sounded like I'm the one who just married Edge." Everyone laughed, including Edge and Lita. He smiled and continued.

"Whenever I saw Edge with Lita, there was something different about him. He was happier, more carefree, and overall a better person. I remember when he first told me he'd fallen in love with her. He told me, "Christian, there's something different about Amy. She makes me feel things I've never felt with any other woman. She makes me wanna better myself. I think, no I know, I'm in love with her." I knew he meant every word too. I watched this couple evolve and grow, and now they're stronger than ever. I really don't have anything else to say because their relationship speaks for itself. So once again, congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Adam Copeland." Christian held his glass up as everyone did the same and everyone touched glasses.

Edge and Lita shared their first dance as husband and wife. Lita rested her head on his chest as he held her protectively, but gentle at the same time. Lita always loved the way Edge held her. It made her feel wanted, like he'd never leave her, and he didn't plan to either.

"This is still surreal to me." Lita said softly.

"Me too. I can't believe we're married now." Edge replied, smiling.

"I wouldn't wanna be married to anyone else but you. I love you so much." Lita looked up and into her husband's eyes.

"I love you too." Edge looked down at his wife. They shared only their third kiss as a married couple as the reception continued.

It was soon time to go. Edge and Lita were the last to leave and they headed to the arena to prepare for the biggest match of their lives.

Wrestlemania- The Main Event

Edge's POV

I changed into my new ring gear, thanks to Sandra, WWE's Seamstress. I walked to the gorilla to wait for Lita. I soon saw her walking my way. God she's so beautiful. I think to myself. She also has new ring gear, not that she needs it to look beautiful.

"You look amazing my love." I said, making her blush.

"Thank you, so do you." She replied. "I'm honestly kinda nervous. We're going up against the most powerful couple in all of WWE. They're not just gonna give up those titles without a fight." She sighed softly. I pulled her close to me, which calmed her down like always.

"Of course they aren't. Which is why we're gonna go out there and put it all on the line, our bodies, minds, and souls. We're gonna fight until we can't move a muscle. We won't give up until we climb that ladder and grab those titles. This is our moment. Our Wrestlemania moment, and we're gonna end this spectacular day with becoming the new power couple of WWE." I said, believing every word I just said. She looked up at me and nodded, believing everything I just said as well.

"You're right. We're Edge and Lita. The most badass couple in WWE. We changed the definition of attitude. We impacted the Attitude Era in ways no other couple every has. We're gonna go out there and do what we do best. Amaze. After tonight, we're gonna cement our legacy by winning those titles. Like you said, this is our moment, and we're gonna end it with a bang." Lita said, looking into my eyes. You see why I fell so deeply in love with her? She's always there to give me that extra boost confidence I need, and I do the same for her. I nodded and kissed her softly. We pulled away as Sasha Banks walked backstage, carrying the new WWE Women's Harcore Championship after going through a hellacious Falls Count Anywhere Triple Threat match with Charlotte  and Becky Lynch. She slowly limped over to us, breathing heavily.

"Congratulations champ. That was one hell of a match you women had." I smiled softly as she hugged Lita and Lita congratulated her too.

"Thanks guys. It really means a lot coming from you two." She smiled.

"You deserved it. Keep it up and you'll be champ for a long time." Lita smiled as Edge's music played. We heard the pop from all the way back here. 

"Good luck guys." Sasha smiled and hugged us once again, and we walked out onto the ramp, getting another pop from the crowd. We did our poses on the ramp as if we were coming our separately, but this time we were together, we were one. We looked at each other and smiled, walking hand in hand down to the ring.

"The following contest is a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match, and is for, the WWE World Heavyweight and Women's Championships! Introducing first, the team of Edge, and Lita, the Rated R Couple!" Lillian Garcia announced into the mic. I definitely wasn't expecting her to introduce us as the Rated R couple. I love it. We got into the ring and climbed onto the turnbuckle, posing again as the crowd cheered even louder. We got done and mentally prepared ourselves for what was about to come.

Lita's POV

All of the lights in the arena suddenly shut off. I gulped softly. The titantron showed a small video package of the dominance of The Authority. Then someone appeared on the ramp on top of a balcony, staring out into the audience and began introducing Hunter and Stephanie.

"For years, humanity has always needed to be led, by someone, or people who assert dominance, who know what it means to have power. The human race always needs leaders to restore order when things go AWOL. Here in WWE, two people have asserted their dominance as a couple, built this company up to what it is today when things were looking bleak. They've dominated in and out of the ring, and no one will ever be able to compete with them. Not even you two, Edge and Lita. They are 15 time champions combined. No one else can say they've achieved this. Tonight you will see why they are the most powerful couple in WWE history. Once that match starts, there will be no escape from the hands of your demolishers. Tonight, you will be at the mercy, of The Authority. Ladies and gentlemen of the human race, stand up, and bow down to your King and Queen of WWE, Triple H, and Stephanie McMahon!" 

Time to play the game 

That introduction sent chills down my spine as small smoke began to rise from the ramp just how Triple H comes out by himself, but there was more. Triple H and Stephanie both came out with water bottles in their hands and I immediately caught on. Stephanie is doing Triple H's entrance, with him. Honestly it looks so badass. Just as I guessed, they both spit out water and began walked down to the ring, the titles wrapped around their waists. 

"Introducing their opponents, they are the WWE World Heavyweight and Women's Champions, the team of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, The Authority!" 

They both stood on the apron on the same side. They looked at each other, leaned back on the ropes and spit out more water, doing it again and climbed into the ring and on the turnbuckle. They posed again as the crowd gave them a mixed reaction. We walked up to them and stared them down as they did the same. As soon as I laid my eyes on the title around Stephanie's waist, all of my fear and doubt vanished. All I was focused on was climbing the ladder and grabbed that title, by any means necessary. The crowd began all kinds of chants as the ref managed to break us apart. He grabbed their titles and held them up, signaling they were on the line. He then hooked them onto the rope which slowly raised 30 feet in the air. The bell soon rang and as the match started, I knew none of us would walk out this match the same ever again.

Author's POV

This match has been absolute armageddon. All four competitors have put their bodies on the line just to climb that ladder and grab those titles. The crowd has been chanting "This is awesome" the entire match. The carnage around the ring looks a hurricane came through and brought everything from up under the ring. Tables broken, ladders snapped in half, chairs are everywhere. Pieces of kindo sticks are everywhere, baseball bats, and of course, Triple H's signature sledgehammer.  Both announcer table are destroyed, and so is the barricade covering the timekeeper's area. This is war.

Hunter and Edge are down and out after both of them fell outside of the ring and through two tables that were set on top of each other earlier by Stephanie. She was the one who pushed the ladder over to stop Edge from grabbing the titles. She knew her husband would've done the same for her. Stephanie turned her attention to Lita, who was slowly getting to her feet after getting hit with the sledgehammer. She just couldn't seem to keep Lita down, no matter how much she threw at her, she kept getting back up. But Stephanie just wasn't about to let her or Edge walk out with those titles. She grabbed Lita by her hair and pushed her towards the ropes, hoping to throw her out of the ring, but Lita bounced back and ran full speed towards her, surprising Stephanie with a spear Goldberg would be proud of.

She saw Stephanie wasn't moving at all, and realized she was the only one standing. Or so she thought. She climbed out of the ring to grab a ladder, not realizing Hunter was right behind her, waiting for her to turn around. Something possessed her to turn around, getting a face full of sledgehammer, hard. Hunter was pretty sure he broke Lita's jaw, and he smirked as the crowd booed loudly. He didn't care not one bit. He was hellbent on helping retaining those titles, and if ending Lita's career would ensure it, well, he did what was best for business.

Edge could hear the impact from where he was as he slowly came to. He was beyond pissed. His jaw clenched and his anger shot through the roof. He ran as fast as his broken body would let him toward Hunter. Hunter turned around, but it was too late as he was speared through the last secure barricade. The crowd cheered loudly. Edge was running on pure adrenaline as he began attacking Hunter as if he'd killed his mother. He grabbed a baseball bat and began hitting Hunter any and everywhere the metal could come in contact with Hunter's body. He began to hear bones crack and screamed out of pure anger. By the time Edge was done with him, his body was bloody, beaten and bruised. Edge wasn't done there though. He grabbed a kendo stick and was about to do more damage when he was turned around and met with a kick to the gut. Before he could respond, he hit the floor face first with a pedigree. Stephanie stood over him and smirked, screaming, "All hail The Authority!", as the crowd booed loudly.

The crowd soon began cheering as Lita tried to take Stephanie by surprise, but was stopped in her tracks by a mean superkick. Stephanie dragged Lita and threw her into the ring. She got back out of the ring and grabbed a table, setting it up inside the ring. The WWE Universe watched in curiosity as to what Stephanie was gonna do with that table. She lifted Lita up and put her on the top rope. She climbed up and tucked Lita's head in between her legs and grabbed her arms. The crowd knew what was coming next. She was about to pedigree Lita through the table to seal the deal. Just as she was about to hit it, Lita reversed it and began punching Stephanie, hoping she'd fall through the table, but she hung on for dear life. Lita grabbed her as she was stunning and superplexed her outside the ring onto the floor. The impact hurt Lita just as much as it hurt Stephanie. She slowly rose to her feet and it was her turn to drag Stephanie back into the ring.

She rolled Stephanie onto the table and climbed onto the top rope, her back facing Stephanie. She smirked and hit the Litasault, sending Stephanie right through the table. The effects of the blow from the sledgehammer began to kick in as she struggled to stand, her vision faded. The crowd began chanting Lita's name, clearly behind her. She nodded and she slowly walked over to the ladder that was still standing. 

"I can do this, I can do this." She mumbled to herself as she began the 30 foot climb. The crowd began to cheer as she was inches away from grabbing both titles. Just as she was about to secure the victory, Hunter hit her in the back a steel chair. She fell but landed on her feet and he used the top part of the chair to hit her in the gut, making her fall to the ground. He began his vicious assault on her entire body, just like Edge did to him. Everyone looked in shock, wondering how he was still able to stand after the attack from Edge. She screamed out in pain, but the more she screamed, the harder he hit her. He finally stopped and picked her up by her hair and hit her with another pedigree. He fell to the ground out of exhaustion, looking up at the ceiling. Hunter felt like that was the final straw to keep her down for good. He slowly crawled on his hands and knees to the ladder, looking up at the titles that were dangling 30 feet above him. He pulled himself up, every part of his body hurting as he tried to ignore it. He was inches away from grabbing the titles when he suddenly felt the ladder tip. Edge pushed it over and Hunter fell out of the ring through another table on the other side of the ring. 

Edge slowly but quickly helped Lita to her feet. Stephanie groaned and slowly rose to her feet but was knocked right back down with a spear from Edge. He set the ladder up as they both looked up at the titles, and slowly began climbing up. With no signs of Hunter and Stephanie getting up, they both grabbed their respective titles and the bell rung, both sighing of relief.

"Here are your winners, and the new, WWE World Heavyweight and Women's Champions, the team of Edge and Lita, the Rated R couple!" Lillian Garcia announced happily into the mic as we got the loudest pop from the crowd all night. They both looked at their titles, tears flowing. The day started off by them tying the knot, and it ended with them achieving their dreams of becoming the power couple of WWE, a dream they've had since they became a team. They looked at each other and kissed passionately, the crowd cheering again. They slowly climbed down and out of the ring, leaving complete chaos in their wake. Hunter and Stephanie laid their in disappointment and agony, upset that they lost the titles. They knew they'd get their rematch soon, and next times, things will turn very different.

Edge and Lita stood at the ramp, looking out into the WWE Universe, every one of them on their feet. They smiled wide and grabbed hands, holding their newly won titles up as the fireworks began. The crowd cheered as the fireworks continued. They soon stopped and walked backstage. Everyone backstage cheered for them as well, a lot of people coming up to hug them, but not too rough, being respectful of they just went through to win those titles. They thanked everyone and went back to their locker room. They showered and left the arena and arrived at the hotel. They walked to their room and went in, immediately laying down on the bed. Edge pulled Lita close to him, careful not to hurt her. She sighed of relief and laid her head on his chest.

"This is officially the best day of my life." She said softly. Her ribs were still in a lot of pain and it even hurt her to talk.

"I agree." Edge said. "Who knew we'd be where we are today? Newlyweds, and the new champions. I wouldn't wanna be here with anyone else but you Amy. I love you so much."

"I love you too Adam. Always and forever." They shared another kiss and fell asleep, having no idea of what future held, but as long as they were together, they were ready for anything.

3 Days Later

AJ's POV

As our wedding day neared, I was more and more nervous. Not only because Randy and I were finally gonna be married, but because I still haven't told him about Kaitlyn and I. We had a fight yesterday because he felt like I was lying about where I was. I was, but of course I couldn't tell him I was having sex with Kaitlyn all day yesterday. It's been awhile since we've seen each other and we wanted to spend some time together. Even if that meant me lying to Randy. He got mad and left, and I haven't seen or heard from him since. But that was the last thing on my mind as my mistress continued to please my body.

"Mm, Kait, that feels so good baby." I moaned out in pleasure. I looked down at her as she looked up at me from in between my legs. Best thing ever to wake up to. I gripping her hair and arched as my climax was nearing. Just as I was about to explode, my phone rang. I groaned but moaned as Kaitlyn kept going.

"W-Wait, it might be Randy, I don't want him to get more suspicious than he already is." I whispered as I heard her groan and pull away, licking her lips. I bit my lip and as much as I didn't want her to stop, I knew Randy wouldn't let it go if I didn't answer. I grabbed my phone and answered it.

"Hello?" I said. There was a pause.

"Hey AJ. I just wanna apologize for last night. I didn't mean to yell at you like that, or say all those mean things. I didn't mean any of it. I'm sorry." Randy said sincerely. I could never stay mad at him.

"I know you didn't baby. I forgive you." I replied.

"I love you so much April." He said lovingly. He rarely said my real name, but when he did, I knew he was serious about what he said. 

"I love you just as much Randall." I smiled wide, making Kaitlyn roll her eyes.

"You know, we're getting married tomorrow, and I need serious help with finishing everything up. Wanna come over and help me?" He asked with a hint of hope in voice that I'd say yes.

"Of course. I'll be there soon." I smiled and hung up. Kaitlyn looked at me.

"Let me guess, he's not mad anymore and wants you to come over." She said sarcastically. I nodded, deciding this was it.

"I'm gonna tell him Kait." I said.

"Really?" Her eyes widened a little. I nodded again.

"Yeah. I'm tired of hiding this. I want you Kait, you mean so much to me and you're the one I wanna be with, not Randy." I said truthfully. She smiled and kissed me softly.

"I love you."

"I love you too. And when I get back, we'll finish this." I wink and showered. I got out twenty minutes later and put on shorts and a v neck with some chucks, fixing my hair. I kissed Kait again and grabbed my keys, room key, phone and left to Randy's house.

I arrived ten minutes later and knocked on the door. He opened it and smiled.

"Hey you."

"Hey." I smiled back and kissed him softly and walked in. He followed me, closing the door. He immediately began talking about the wedding. I practically heard none of it as I was thinking how I was gonna tell him. Good thing he didn't notice it.

"I called Sarah and she said the DJ might be a little late because he-"

"Randy.." I said, but he didn't hear me.

"So, everything is set, the venue is already decorated, all the bridesgrooms' suits are ready to go-" 

"Randy.." I said a little louder.

"And of course your bridesmaids' dresses are ready to, all we have to do it show up and-"

"Kaitlyn and I are having an affair." I said loudly, making him freeze.

"W-What?" He said, shocked.

"Kaitlyn and I, are having an affair."

THE END! For now (;

Now I know this book isn't about Edge and Lita, but I couldn't help it lol. That's one of my dream matches tbh. If you haven't read the prologue to the sequel, The One, go do that RIGHT NOW! Vote and comment on it, I'd really appreciate it (: I'll be updating that soon.

I wanna thank everyone who read, voted, and commented on this book! Even the negative comments lol, at least they took their time out to comment. I enjoyed writing this book so much and shoutout to my day one readers! I love all of you guys so much and see you soon!

Mrs_Orton25

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 475 71
Miranda is a new diva in the WWE. When she gets CM Punk for a trainer she thinks her life is perfect! That is... until she finds herself falling for...
9.6K 247 33
Best friends. Everyone's got them. Most people are just like their best friends, and like the same stuff. Other people... Not so much. Enter Kaitlyn...
1.3K 95 27
I've been abused all my life but in the worst place I found someone to love me. Will he become the love of my Of my life or will it be the boy who...
11K 276 19
AJ has a plan to make Dean fall head over heels for her but what happens when both AJ and Dean both fall in love with each other? Will AJ continue wi...