The real King is back, and af...

By Lucky3

Duncan Carter moved from Bourmouth to London the same day Zed Tomas was sent from London to Dublin, when Dunc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 7

1.3K 25 2
By Lucky3

Hey haze chapter, hope you like it, just like to say i was early remeber that lol Charlie as late joking ok on with the show:

Chapter 7 – Surprise

Adam ran at my in circling my waist in his light skinny arms were I was still sat down on the table, he started jumping up and down when I put my arms back round him “Thank you thank you thank you” he started chanting, as I just continued to hold his small body from the corner of my eye, I saw Duncan, cross his arms over his chest, making a cute huffing noise as he turned his face towards the blank wall of the infirmary, frowning holes in it.

The door opened to revile Jacob, he was beaming “Thanks man” he said as we did a handshake thing, I smiled and said “No problem, just doing what I can” He chuckled and shook his head, Adam stepped out of my arms which were still slug loosely round his waist, stepped up to Jacob kissing him lightly on the lips, I looked away from there romantic moment to look at the cute sexy guy which I had been kissing no more than five minutes ago, he hadn’t change position still glaring at the same spots on the wall, I started to walk slowly to him, I knew he could see me coming towards him because he swallowed which almost made me laugh to know he got nervous with me around him, I was almost to him ready to wrap my arms round his solid waist and kiss his temple when the door swung open once more, to a very angry voice.

“Zedediah Tomas, My office now” I looked to my left were the door is to see my Uncle Matt almost red faced with anger all that came to my mind was not good. I rolled my eyes at Jacob who looked a little guilty probable thinking this was his fault for telling me about Adam’s bruises originally but one way or another I would eventually have beat Reg up over something, we never really got along the only reason I let him in the clan was because of Jake, they were friends more, than Reg and I we were a keeping your friends close enemies closer sort of relationship.

The walk to his office was in silence all the people who had been in the corridors earlier shouting praise at me, had now gone to last lesson, which had just started since the bell rang just as we left the infirmary, we finally reached the office finally, I sat in the hard chair opposite his desk, looking at him acceptingly but what he said surprised me “You need to go home Zed” I raised an eyebrow at him, “Reginald Gustoph Smith, is in hospital with a broken rib” I almost laugh at Reg’s name who knew he had such a posh name for a so un posh guy, but I didn’t laugh when the rest of the sentences sunk into my brain I had sent him to hospital, Crap!

“I am not suspending you, but you need to go home and come back tomorrow and hope and pray that he doesn’t press assault charges, because you know that will mean” I did it would be a one way ticket to jail, “Shit” I said slamming my fist down on his desk in anger, Uncle Matt seemed unfazed, by my sudden outburst, “Go home Zed, NOW” when he said Now, his accent which like both mine and my dad’s, him being my dad’s brother, gets worse as the angry we get. I stood up and reach open the door, I walked back out, to find six guys stood there, Adam, Jacob, Ben, Jake, Taylor and Chris, “What happened?” against Chris in an bored voice.

“Reg is in the hospital” they all gasped Chris no longer looked bored “You put him the hospital” I turned to Jake who had spoken he wasn’t as bad as me, Taylor or Chris, if you compared Ben and Jake to us three they were angels, and Jake got easily disappointed in me he was like a younger brother upset that his older brother had got in trouble, “Yes I put him in the fucking hospital” I shouted it must have been loud enough to travel back in to the office, because Uncle Matt opened the door again and said calmly “I told you to go home Zed” I rolled my eyes and throw up my hands “I am going” as I started to move he spoke “I open the next time I see you will be on Saturday for dinner I do not want to see you in this office tomorrow” I rolled my eyes and nodded “And the rest of you go to class, before I give all detention for being late” I muttered bye to them all, man hugging Ben, Jake and Jacob and gay friend hugging Adam who whispered thank you once again and kissed me on the cheek, only he would think that is ok to kiss another guy in a friend way, I shook my head and started to walk towards the car park and my bike.

I walked calmly as possible to the car park then saw something which made the day even worse my dad’s police car was parked outside the front of school with dad in it, looking angry great and we had been get along amazingly on the phone less than three hours ago. I opened the door knowing what to suspect, but he didn’t start the shouting right away he waited for me to shut the door, and then he sped off, in silence.

You know when people say that a disappoint look is worse than shouting, and you want them to shout at you, yeah well I didn’t have that, I could ignore the looks quite happily but when he finally started the shouting it was a lot harder to ignore. “You are a complete idiot, do you know what will happen when he press charges” my eyes widened “He is going to press charges” I said cutting off what dad was about to say “No he still not woken up but he might, and you know full well that you will end up back in Dublin, back in Juve school” I nodded in these situation it is best not to speak and just let he run through everything he wants to say.

After ten minutes of dad shouting no stop, we finally reached home, “Now go in there and stay the fuck there” he said pointing at the house throw the windscreen, I got out the car, walked round to the boot lifting out my motorbike, standing it on its stand on the drive way and started towards the house but stopped and turned around when I heard the window being lowered “Zed, don’t worry if he presses charges just get the guy that you were defending to call the police and tell them and he will drop them straight away” I smiled like the new dad from the one who had been shouting at me seconds ago then he went and reined it “Now get the fuck inside” I turned once again hearing the engine roar as he sped off he put his siren and flashing lights on at the end of the road for no fucking good reason, I noticed that about dad he just deicide he can’t be fucked with traffic, she my head I unlocked the door.

Walking inside an empty house for the second time that day and feeling of loneliness crept over me, as I fell on to the nearest sofa I smiled remembering that the day after tomorrow this house will no longer be empty when I come home Caroline will be her in all her cuteness, if I am here and not in jail, as anger once again surged up in me, I made a in  the moment decision, which I should have learnt by then I was not always a good thing, I grabbed my leather jacket, going back out the door, and locking it behind me, I slipped on my jacket, and walked to my bike jumping on roaring it to life, I plugged in my iPod listening to the first song which came on as I sped off to my destination.

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
wake me up when September ends

like my father's come to pass
seven years has gone so fast
wake me up when September ends

here comes the rain again
falling from the stars
drenched in my pain again
becoming who we are

as my memory rests
but never forgets what I lost
wake me up when September ends

I turned my music it of when I parked my bike, I walked through Covent Garden, and down one of the side streets till I came to where I had been heading, I walked in to Ben’s dad’s tattoo parlour, he looked up and smiled, when he saw me “Zed what can I do for you?” I glanced round quickly at the posters then pointed to my left “That one” his eyes widened a little “You sure Zed” I nodded, he shrugged “OK sit down” I sat down and waited as he readied his equipment.

I sat there through three hours of pain, but as soon as it was done and I looked at it I smiled, I finally done what I want to do for a long time, he nodded “Done” I looked up at his face, to see the pride he had looking at his artwork, I stood up carefully putting on my jacket, careful not to touch the sensitive skin which was still burning with a dull pain “How much?” I said with a raised eyebrow, a thoughtful look came over his face “Free, don’t worry about it” I frowned.

I fought with him for half a hour but he would not let me pay so in the end I said thank you and left with a smile, still having the money which I had in my wallet in the back pocket of my jeans I stopped on the way back to the house at the Hard Ware store, picking out yellow paint for Care bears room. When I got home, I took off my jacket letting my skin breath and get rid of the pain which had almost completely died down; I jogged up to the spare room, and started moving things out.

I picked up the phone, which I had to run to answer on the last ring “Hey” I said when I pressed the green phone “Zed, I am on my way home, what you want for dinner” Dad can’t cook to save his life, but I won’t tell anyone, but I am an amazing cook, Dad knows but doesn’t force me to “No I’ll cook, but pick up some furniture for Carrie’s room.” There was silence for a few seconds then dad sighed “you went out” he didn’t sound surprised because of course he knew me, “Yeah I got some paint, oh yellow, make sure stuff goes with yellow” I heard another sigh then dad said “I’ll see what I can get.”

..................................................................................................................................................................

I walked in to school the next morning, still hearing what Harry had told me in my ears, “I heard that guy Reg from your school, had a broken rib” Zed had broken his rib, wow he was stronger than I thought, I turned the corner to see Zed at his locker, I didn’t know Zed had a locker in this hall, I walked past him looking up and down his back, he had a green army top on which was sleeveless and black jeans which were baggy and low riding, when I got to my locker which was three down from him on his right side, my eyes widened, on the top of Zed’s upper arm was a tattoo, of barbered wire wrapped round, now and again it looked like it pierced his skin, dripping blood droplets, I swallowed because it added to his bad boy image making him sexier and much, much hotter in my eyes, as Jake came up to him I literally had to rip my eyes away from his body, let’s just say then didn’t stay off him for long “What did you do?” said Jake when he saw it, Zed span round to face him and by chance saw me looking, he smirked and winked at me then turned his attention to Jake “Don’t you like it?”

Jake sighed and shook his head “Do you always have to be so impulsive?” a cheesy grin came across Zed’s face “You like it and you know it just because your dad would kill you if you got one” Jake rolled his eyes and snorted, but I could see that what Zed said was true in his eyes, Tina came up behind Jake, taking his hand then looking at Zed’s tattoo “wow its awesome” she lifted her hand and ran it over the tattoo, and by default over Zed’s amazing muscles, I felt jealousy raise its ugly head as I watched Tina feel Zed’s muscles, Zed seemed unfazed and so did Jake about his girl friend touching some over guys muscles, next to come were Taylor and Chris “Wow dude its awesome” said Taylor pumping fist with Zed who still had a big grin on his face, “How did you sit there for that much pain” said Chris shaking his head, “ It was nothing really” said Zed shrugging his shoulders, then Ben arrived “let me see” he said, Zed shakes his head and turns to show him “Wow when dad said he did it I didn’t believe him, but you really got it” Zed rolled his eyes “Well duh”

Ryan came up behind me “Hey D what you looking at” Ryan said it loud enough that the group of five heard him and turned round to look at us, I quickly span to face the inside of my open locker a small pink tinge taking over my cheeks and being caught staring at Zed’s body, “You ok?” asked Oscar who had obviously turned up when I was taking deep breaths into my locker “Fine, fine fine” I said nodding a lot, “DunDun” I turned round to see, Megan, Mazie, Maria something like that “Hey you” I said looking at both Ryan and Oscar and Charlie who had arrived “I haven’t seen you in ages Maria” said Charlie saving me, “So what did you need Maria” I said, she smiled seductively “I was wondering if you wanted to do something tonight” she said running her hand up my arm a little, for some reason my eyes flicked to Zed, who still stood inside the circle of his friends but wasn’t paying any attention to them he was watching me and Maria closely, I found myself smirking at this, I looked back down at waiting Maria, I was about to answer her when.

Terry came running down the corridor, she ran up to me smiling she somehow managed to get Maria gone it was like pop she had gone, but Terry didn’t talk to me she went over to Zed and Adam and Jacob came down the corridor to hand in hand, they all stopped by Zed and Adam almost shouted “let us see” Zed chuckled shaking his head, turning around to let them see by doing so he gave me a great view of his ass, let me tell you it was a good ass, “Omg it amazing” said Adam, “Total adds to the image, the bad boy one not the gay one” Zed clamped his hand over Terry’s mouth but it was too late, everyone in the corridor turned round and looked, Zed looked round wide eyed then rolled his eyes, he stepped into the middle of the hall and said loudly “Fine, I Zed Tomas am Gay” the hall instantly jumped in to hushed convocation, some people shouted fag but Zed seemed unfazed and ignored them, “Yay you came out” said both Adam and Terry jumping up down at the same time, I could tell the both of them were starting to scare Zed a little bit because he frowned and turned to his locker.

..................................................................................................................................................................

I turned into my locker taking deep breaths I could not believe I had just done that, I had just told the hole school I was gay, ok yes I am gay and yes it was just a hall way but it is a big thing to tell people and one hall way is like the whole school, by break everyone will know, which I don’t know if I wanted or not, I didn’t actually need anything from my locker, going to it just gave me an excuse to be near Duncan since I found out his locker is on the same hall as mine, I grabbed a pen so it looked like I used my locker and shut it, redoing my pointless lock if someone wanted to get in there which don’t see why they would but if they want to that lock was not going to stop them on my day I came with a lot of way to break into the lockers in my first five minutes.

I turned back round to see both Taylor and Chris looking at me strangely, shit I forgot to tell them this is the first they heard about it they didn’t even drunkenly see the kiss, which I guess some people took as gay, oops probably should have told them, oh well they know now, Jake was leaning against the locker next to mine, with Tina in between his legs and arms leaning back against him, Ben was over the other side of the hall talking to a guy which I guess  was the guy Ben was interested in and yes like I said at the party he had a swimmers body, and the gayest part of my brain started to check him out, then I heard Ben’s voice closer “Zed, his taken” I look him in the eyes and rolled mine, “I know just admiring a good body” Ben shook his head but was smirking “What’s his name anyway?” he raised an eyebrow “I was gone a year give me break” he snorted “Sam” I nodded.

Then out of nowhere I heard a girl’s voice scream “Terrrrry” Terry span round to the girl who was short, Blondie brown hair, big smile, Terry’s eyes went wide, then when the girl reached her, she kissed her the hole hall went silent watching as the girl and Terry kissed, Terry was a lesbian wow, did not see that coming maybe that is why she knew I was gay hand a good gay dar being gay herself, finally they broke apart and Terry said “Chloe, what are you doing here?” she didn’t stay looking at girl, Chloe see kept glancing off different directions to see people’s reactions I guessed, “Surprise” sang Chloe beaming, Terry nodded, Yeah one big surprise.     

Hey I am writing the next chapter as well should be, wednesday or thursday next upload, then I go on holiday for two weeks so Charlie will be writing and I will be editing so probably chapter 8 and chapter 9 will be Charlie.

Vote and Comment

Haze x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 2.9K 43
If you thought book 1 was good book 2 will be amazing.!!!! Its been a year since Daquez has passed. Still missing Daquez Tae hasnt fully gotten past...
81 1 14
Teenage boys Hugo and John had a bit of a summer fling during a holiday in the South of England. Hugo does not expect to ever see John again when the...
29 0 20
Rylan Helton is in high school with someone he loves so much but when this Harvey Porter guy moves next door to him. He feels something for Harvey af...
163K 7.2K 14
When Dream enters school on a Tuesday morning, he doesn't expect to meet a new transfer student, who'll soon become a good friend. There's only one p...