Forever and Always (Tom Hiddl...

By Hiddleboner13

More

Forever and Always (Tom Hiddleston Oneshot)

724 17 4
By Hiddleboner13

A/N: I wrote this for tumblr blog, thfrustration. I don't mean to offend anyone but there are trigger warnings that deal with terrorism, plane crashes and death. 

"You packed my suit, right? "

"Tom, I made sure Luke sent my dress and your suit to LA days ago." Tom smiled as he went back to packing his bag. 

"I wish you could fly out with me." He mumbled, folding his boxer briefs nicely before shoving them in one of the millions of zippers on his bag.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I have work to finish here before I can go. It'll only be two days, okay?" I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. 

He grabbed my hand, kissing the top of it softly. "Hurry up, Tom. You have to be at the airport in two hours." I start handing him clothes to pack since we'll be staying a week in LA, celebrating our 'coming out as a couple.' 

Of all the events, he decided to choose the MTV Movie Awards as our official appearance after months of speculation in the London media.

I could see the yellow taxi pull up in front of Tom's flat, the driver honking his horn.

Tom turns to me, pulling me into a tight hug. "Two days." he whispers in my ear. He zips up his bag, locking it with a mini padlock before kissing me goodbye.

The car pulls off and I close the door behind me. I grab my phone and text Luke.

He's on his way. See you in two days!

****Tom's POV****

I love you, dear. I can't believe I forgot to say that! xxx

I waited for her to text back, minutes passed and I was rushed through security. Only 15 minutes left till my flight departs. 

Luke and I run down the corridor, looking for the gate. I hand over my passport and ticket and hurriedly race to my seat. 

Over the intercom the flight attendant begins her spiel. 

"All luggage stowed in the over head compartments or below your seat. Please buckle up and turn off all cell phones."

I scramble for my phone which is stuck in my pants pocket. As I'm about to turn my phone to airplane mode, I get a text.

I love you too, Tom. Have a safe flight and let me know when you land! xxoo

A sense of relief that she wasn't mad relaxed me instantly. I never liked flying but it always came with the job. That's why I wanted her to fly out with me, she knows how to calm me down.

She has this special look she gives me when she knows I'm stressed. Her eyes are so compassionate, they tell a story and I get lost in them every time  the ultimate distraction.

The pilot comes on the intercom, informing us of weather and flight details. Only 10 1/2 hours till touchdown. I grabbed the headphones in front of me, secluding my mind from the whispers around me. I couldn't help but doze off.

****Your POV****

Tom rarely forgot to mention he loved me, with every chance he got, he'd grab me in his arms and whisper those three little words into my ear, my knees buckling and my heart fluttering every single time.

I replayed that moment we first met in the back of my head. We were at a charity even in West London and I had just got back from my trip to Kenya. Tom had just started becoming active within UNICEF and was interested in joining a trip to Africa. 

He was looking dapper, cleanly shaven and freshly showered. His suit was a faded black with the faintest of patterns but he kept his undershirt simple, a classic white and black bow tie. 

Tom was intimidating. He was tall, lean and very popular. I cowered in the back with some of my work colleagues, admiring the way he moved around the room, taking the time to talk to each person that he came across. He always loved a good conversation.

"Hello, miss." He was in front of me, he bowed his head with a smile as I looked upon him. He was even more gorgeous up close, his eyes were like books, they always told a story.

"Good evening." I introduced myself, blushing every time he would make eye contact with me. 

"I'm Tom. It's a pleasure meeting you." His voice was soothing. He kissed the top of my hand, his gaze never leaving mine.

We spent the night talking about UNICEF, about my recent trip and his current endeavors with the acting world. He was a passionate man who truly loved his craft.

It was that night my life changed, turned a full 360. I was falling in love with Tom every moment we spoke.

****Tom's POV****

I felt Luke pushing me, trying to wake me up.

"Tom! Wake up!" I opened my eyes to see the lights in the first-class cabin flickering on and off. The people around me were screaming and holding each other. Confusion was the first thing that popped into my head.

"What's going on?" I try to stay calm, knowing that if I freaked out I'd make the situation even more worse. 

"Two men entered the pilot's cabin. They haven't came out yet, next thing I know the plane is shaking back and forth." He was looking around, his eyes were puffy and he was grasping tightly onto his arm rest.

Suddenly it felt like the whole plane jolted, losing at least 100 ft in the air. My rear hit the chair hard as gravity shifted. A man wearing a black ski mask emerged from the cabin.

"Everyone shut up or I'll be forced to use this," he raised up his gun, sticking it to the side of his temple.

He had an accent, a strong one, maybe from northern Europe. My heart sunk to my stomach as I peered over to Luke who was on the verge of crying.

Somebody behind me cried out, "Why are you doing this?"

The man replied "It's your time to pay for your sins." He dropped the speaker before tying the flight attendent to her chair. He walked past me, my body stiff and my mind a mess.

This isn't happening. Not now, not to me. Not to any of these people. I thought. These were always events I read about in the telegraph or watched on the television; never in my life would I thought that I'd be facing a terrorist.

I pull my carry on bag from under my seat, searching for my iphone. 

"What are you doing?" Luke asked worried that I'd get caught. 

"I need to make a call." I turned off airplane mode and dialed my first contact on speed dial.

This was a conversation I was never prepared for.

"Hello? Tom?" Her voice was soft, I must have woken her up. 

"Babe. Can you do me a favor?" Stay calm, Tom. Stay calm.

"Tom....you're on a one-way flight, why are you calling me? Is everything okay?" She was worried now, her voice alert.

"Someone has taken over the plane." I did everything I could to remain calm, I didn't want her to worry.

There was a moment of silence from her line. "Tom. What are you saying?" She was crying, I could hear her swell up as her voice tightened, unwilling to make words. 

"Babe, my love, I'm not sure what's happening and I hate that I can't answer your questions or that I'm not there to hold you." My eyes were stinging as I forced the tears back. 

"I need you to alert someone about this. I'm on Flight 532 to Los Angeles and there are two men taking over the plane. They have weapons. Baby...."

She was bawling. Her breaths were short and staggered. 

"You can't do this to me Tom. Not now. I should be there with you!" 

"Don't you ever blame yourself, babe. No one could ever predict this. I just need you to promise me you'll alert the media, do something, warn people."

I heard shuffling from her line. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"Tom...I can't do this alone, I need you here!" She was angry. Saddened and crying, she hates feeling vulnerable.

"Do what alone, dear...." She took a deep breath.

"Tom, I'm pregnant." I couldn't force the tears back anymore. They fell so rapidly, so many emotions surfacing. "God dammit Thomas, I need you here to help me raise this baby. We need you."

****Your POV****

 I fell to my knees, they gave out from under me as I heard those words, the words no person ever wants to hear fromm their spouse or loved one.

The plane has been taken over.

I grabbed my laptop and skyped my friend who works for the Daily Telegraph. I set down my cell phone and placed the call on speaker as I pressed the record button on my laptop.

I could hear Luke in the background comforting a child beside him. 

"Tom. I'm recording the call." Tears were streaming down my face and my chest was convulsing from my deep breaths. 

"Talk to me." He was crying too. "What did you have for dinner?" he asked trying to stay calm.

"I had carryout, your favorite restaurant. I even ordered your favorite pudding." My friend, a journalist for the Telegraph appeared on screen. His face was as white as a sheet of paper. He couldn't believe what was happening, he could hear everything.

"Lemon drizzle. Delicious." He licked his lips. "Babe...." his voice trailed off and he bagan to whisper, as if to hide that he was on a phone.

"I love you. Words can't even explain how much joy you've brought to my life." My heart was breaking, I could hear it.

"Tell our child that I love them, that they can succeed in anything in life and to always follow their hearts. Let them know who I was, show them my films, celebrate the time we had together."

Everything seemed to be frozen in time. I could only hear Tom, not the people screaming in the background, just Tom. 

"Stay strong for me, don't blame yourself." The focus broke as I heard a gunshot in the background. Screams were louder and Tom's breathing was heavier. 

"Tom...." I heard nothing but his breath through the receiver. "Tom...answer me." A struggle came from the other line, Luke's voice alerted my senses. He was yelling for Tom, for him to open his eyes. 

Please. This isn't happening. 

"Tom." 

Nothing.

"Tom!"

Silence.

I felt a pain in my chest, a heavy pain that wouldn't go away. 

"Tom, you can't leave me like this!"

"I love you, babe. Forever and always." Before I could respond, the line was cut. I sat there in silence, in disbelief. I looked at my laptop, which was still recording everything. 

I turned on the television, BBC News had picked up the story and had footage of the plane. The plane that Tom was on. They showed video of the plane crashing into the ocean, exploding instantly.

He was gone.

"I love you, too." I whispered to myself, my voice trembling. "We love you." I held my hand to my stomach, three months into my pregnancy, of Tom and I's pregnancy.

Forever and always, Tom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...