iss Qadar pyaar hai[completed...

By kiyalisinghaniya

When love meet true love but ... Have to pass various huddles ... To complete the true saga of love... Then w... More

Prologue
Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter2
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Sorry
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Confession
Precap
Your pain is my pain
Past
Merry Christmas
Will you marry me..???
Iss qadar pyaar.......
Epoligue
Kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi
New story.

Chapter 7

11.1K 546 4
By kiyalisinghaniya

Precap: party and canteen conversation...

M: yeah guys she was lieing..!!!
C: but why..???
M: mujhe apne aap se dur kare ke liye....
Mu: what but why bhai and how you knew about all this..???
Flashback:
Manik recived the msg and drive fast..!! In no time he reach there and there he was standing facing him his back..!! Manik called out his name amar... (Yes amar had called him and msged him)
The msg was;
{Hey manik, amar this side i wanted to tell to something about nandini pls call me back}
M: why did you call me here and what you wanted to tell me..???
Am: actually first i wanted to ask you something did you love nandini..???
M: yes i do but why you are asking all this you are to his boyfriend na..???
Am: no am not...
M: wht rabbish ..???
Am: yes am not his boyfriend..!! She is lieing to you because she wanted to keep you away from him..!!!
M: but why are you telling me all this..???
Am: because i know she loves you and i have seen the same love in your eyes..!!!
M: but why she is lieing..???
Am: because of her past..!! She thinks if you will come close to him then you will get hurt and again she will be alone like 1 yr ago and now she wanted to be alone that why she just kept everyone away from her...!!!
M: but aisa kya hua that 1 saal phele..???
Am: vo mai tumhe nahi bata sakta ...!!! Vo tumhe khud hi find karna padega...!!! But i can only tell you that she loves you and mire than she needs you,....!!! I know you are the only one who can help her to come out of the last 1yrs fear..!!! So its a request pls help nanidini to come out of the fear that she has buried in herself...!!!
M: don't worry about that i will help nanidini not for her but for me now she is my responsibility and  i will bring that nanidini back which you guys want and which i want..,!!! And thanks for telling me the truth and believing in me...!!!
Am: no worry...!!! Ok now bye..!! Hope we meet soon and now i have to leave I have a flight to catch and whenever you need my help am a call away..!!!
Flashback end..
M: so guys i have plan and i want help from all of you guys..???
C: we are with you...!!!
M: ohk so guys the plan is....
They discussed the plan and now it time for their classes so they left for class..,!!! (It was a music class only as they were in final year so they have only music classes)
Class room:
All the students were sitting in the class when nandini enter her eyes were red and swollen that indicates that she has cried and not sleep seeing her like this manik heart sink and he promised himself that nandini mai tumhari life mai vo kushi wapis la kar rahu ga chaiye uske liye mujhe kuch bhi karna pade..!!! As all the sit was full only the site beside manik was empty so nandini has to sit there so she moved there and sit beside manik..!!! Manik smiles looking at her and she was shock as why he was smiling...!!! She thought he would be angry or sad or must don't talk to him but he was giving her a smile and happy...!!! Her though of trance was broke by teacher entry (and here come our armaan sir one more cupid for our manan in my story)
Ar: so guys this is your first class..!! So i think why not have some music competition...!!! The think is that i have idea that we have some freshers this year so i have two bowl one has freshers name so the old students has to come a pick the chit and which name will come they have to sing that together now only..!! Ok guys..!!! So who gona come first..!!! (Aab mai manan ki itni badi fan hu to or sab ko mai side me rakhti hu or sidha consantrate manan pe karti hu)
M: may i sir..???
Ar: aahhh manik malhotre the one of the best student of our college..,!!! Come..!!
Manik come and pick the chit and pray to god ki pls pls nandini and that's it the name is....
M: nandini murthy
Nandini was watching down when she hear her name she saw up and complain why ayiapaa kyun aap hamesa mere against jate ho..!! Her complaining secision was shut by armaan who called her on stage to perform with manik..!! Manik has his famous smirk on his face and love in his eyes which is only for nandini but nandini face was expression less as usual...!! She came on the stage stand beside manik..!! Manik took his guitar tunned it and start singing.......

Manik:  Ek din kabhee jo khud ko taraashay
Meri nazar se tu zaraa, haaye re
Aankhon se teree kyaa kyaa chhupaa hai
Tujh ko dikhaaoon main zaraa, haye re
Ik ankahee si daastaan daastaan
Kehne lagegaa aainaa
Subhanallah..
Jo ho raha hai pehlee dafa hai wallah
Aisa hua..

(One day, if you sometime admire* yourself
from my eye,
What all is hidden from your eye,
I shall show you..
The mirror will begin to say an unsaid story
God is great,
whatever is happening, is for the first time,
O Lord..)(manik was telling nandini that she has to look from his eyes that what she is not seeing in herself will be seen by his eyes and what all is happening is new and awesome)

Meri khaamoshi se baatein chun lenaa
Unn ki Doree say taareefein bun lenaa -*2
To pick up talks from my silence,
and weave praises from the thread (of these talks),

Nandini:  Kal nahee thee jo aaj lagtee hoon
Taareef meree hai khaamakhaa
Tohfaa hai teraa meri adaa

(as a result)
I today feel like what I was not until yesterday..
My praise is false..
My style is your gift (for praising me)..

Manik: Ek din kabhi jo khud ko pukaaray
Meri zubaan se tu zaraa, haye re
Tujh mein chhupee si jo shaayari hai
Tujh ko sunaaoon main zaraa, haye re
Ye do dilon kaa waasta waasta
Khul ke bataayaa jaaye naa
Subhanallah..

(One day if you call yourself
from my tongue,
The poetry that is hidden in you,
I'll say that poetry to you..
This relation of two hearts,
cannot be said openly
[and so he'd be able to tell about it better with the help of poetry.]

Ar: amazing guys you guys are just awesome....!!! You guys rock it..!!! Ok so guys i have a announcement for all of you that space is organising a talent hunt for you guys and you can participate in group or solo or duet as you guys want and all the intrested students should register before tomorrow 4pm..!!! So now take a leave and your class is over for now...!!!!
They all left the class and was very excited for the talent hunt but manik was thinking something else(something else kya nandini ke bare me hi soch raha tha ki usne why she said those line as she was nothing yesterday but now she fell good..??? Is she also ready to accept me than my she is forcing herself to stay away from me) but this thought was droke by cabir...
C: ok guys today dinner at my place and we have to exicute our plan also remember manik...!!!
M: ha done but Nandini ko kon bulayega..!!!
C: uski tu tension mat le meri biwi kis din kam aayigi..!!!
Mu: kyun teri biwi or koi kam nahi aati kya..???
C: aabe meri biwi bhot kam ki h...!! What do you know..???
A: acha aisa kya..???
D: acha waise aisa kya kam karti h teri biwwi,...???
C: guys shut up ..!!! Ok
M: ok guys lets leave aaj sham ko milte h...!!!
They all left for their respective house..

Nandini pov:
As soon as  sir announced for talent hunt i left the class and rush to home i close my room door and start crying ...!! Why why why i have to sing with manik and what got that inside me that i sing those lines..,!!! I never wanted to tell him anything or give him any signal..!!! She came near her bed open  first drawer and took a photo from it hug it tightly and start crying why rishab tu mujhe kyun chod ke chala gaya meri ek galti ki itni badi saja di tune ...!! Ek baar to baat karta mujhse...!!! Mai kabhi un words ko meant nahi karti thi..!!! But tune to unhe sach samaj liya or mujhe akela chod diya...!!! Ek bar mujse apni problem share karta to mai sayad teri help karti but sab meri halti h agar uss raat mai tujhse baat karti to tu kabhi aisa kadam nahi uthata...!!! Nandini sari galti teri h tu kisi ka pyaar diserve nahi karti ...!!! Tu jiske paas jayegi vo sab tujhse bur chale gayege phele mom dad phir rishab and ab manik ..,!!! Nahi tu manik ko hurt nahi kar sakti dur rah manik se isse me uski or teri balai h...!!! She cried and cried and drifted to sleep...!!! After an hour her sleep was distributed with the ring of the phone she saw the caller id and pick it up
N: ha navya bolo yaad aa gaye meri..!!!
Nv: are teri yaad to mujhe roj aati h par yeh meri beti mujhe free hi nahi karti..!!!
N: hawww apni beti pe sara blame dal rahi h..??? Kaisi ma h tu..???
And both of then burst into laughter ...!!
Nv: kitne dino bad tumhe aise haste hue sun rahe h nahi to us incident ke baad... She bit her toungue as what she was going to say will hurt her again so she back off and said leave that all and ha humne tumhe aaj apne ghar dinner ke liye bulane ke liye call kiya h...!!!
N: but navya
Nv: koi bhana nahi nandini aaj tum yaha aa rahi ho and that's finall...!!!
N: ok jo madam ka hukum..!!!
Nv: that's like my sweetheart...!! Ok aab sham ko milte h address msg kar dege...!
N: fine, cya..!!!
Navya kept the phone and show a thums up to fab5 actually they were their at cabir house only to exicute their plan and talk to navya and convence her to help manik at that time only manik had ask her that iss she know the the nandini past and if yes then pls tell and in reply navya told that yes she knew her past but she is bounded with Nandini promise that she can't tell that to them but one thing that she can tell them is that their past is connected to her brother ...!!! Manik respect her decision and doesn't ask further as he himself wanted that he get it know by Nandini only so that she can speak her pain out and can open her heart gate..,!!!!

Ok guys this for lets see how manik will make Nandini speak her pain out and what will be happening next for more information stay tuned and like and comment karna mat bhilna...!!! OHK THANKS BYE...!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 1K 6
This story is totally based on ur author's imagination.. peep in to more😉
15.1K 351 8
Fleur Delacour never expected to fall in love, ever. Allure immune men were extremely rare. She expected to come to Hogwarts, win the tournament and...
1M 39.9K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
6.4K 286 2
A one shot on our favourite couple. What happens when a hot headed cricketer and a cool superstar meet? What happens when they fall for each other...