Hell Above (Kellic BoyxBoy)

By misfitr3j3ct

Kellin is a new kid in the senior class at Vic's school. He deals with many things, including abuse and self... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen*Warning Smuttt*
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Epilogue

Chapter Four

13.5K 358 54
By misfitr3j3ct

Kellin POV

I’ve been at this school for a month. Vic and I are pretty good friends, as close as I’ll let him be. I’d consider him a best friend.

Everyday, I walked about a block away from my house and waited for him to pick me up for school. He would do so everyday with a smile, a smile that I didn’t deserve.

I met his brother Mike, and the people in his band, Jaime and Tony. They were really nice to me, but I could tell that they were wondering why Vic was friends with me.

I kept running as fast as I could as I thought, trying to get away from what was chasing me.

"Come back here, you little faggot!" my uncle shouted. I ran into my room and tried to shut the door, and suceeded. I was trying to get it locked when he slammed into the door, making me let out a yell. "Queer!"

I ignored what he was saying and how much it hurt me, locking the door. I knew it would take more than that to keep him out, though, so I stuck a chair under the knob. I leaned against it, letting out a deep breath.

It was time for this to end.

I sprinted to my bathroom, locking that door too. I grabbed the pills that I had been stashing and the alcohol I stole from my uncle. I quickly unscrewed the lid and tossed back about five, not knowing what the hell I was taking. It didn’t matter. This had to end.

I chased it with about half of the bottle, waiting for the banging to stop on my bedroom door as I waited for death to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Five Minutes Later~~~~~~~~~~~~

I leaned over the toilet, ignoring the way my head was spinning as I tried to make myself vomit the pills. It just wasn’t working.

Why was I stupid enough to do this? Why find a permanent solution to a temporary problem?

I’m such a weak fucking person.

I sobbed as I gagged myself again, nothing coming up. I finally gave up, leaning against my bathtub. The banging on my door had stopped and I walked out. I was stumbling, but I ignored it. I grabbed my phone, tripping my own feet.

To:Vic

Help me, please

And that was when I blacked out.

Vic POV

"Hold on, guys! Sorry, my phone’s vibrating," I said, cutting off my band as we were rehearsing. Mike groaned. "Just turn the damn thing off, Vic!"

"Hey, how about you shut the hell up," I suggested, pulling my phone out of my pocket and reading the text.

From:Kellin

Help me, please

I felt a small stab of panic, texting him back quickly.

To:Kellin

Where are you? What happened?

He never answered.

"I gotta go!" I spit out before throwing my guitar onto the couch and running out. I could hear them complaining, but I had to get to Kellin.

I started my car and backed out, starting to drive to his house. I knew where he lived, but I had never been there. He always had me pick him up a few blocks away from his house.

I knocked on the door, leaving the car running. No one answered and I tried my luck, seeing if the door was unlocked. It was and I ran in, not expecting what I was seeing.

An older man-maybe forty or so-was passed out drunk on the couch. I figured it was Kellin’s uncle. He told me that he lived with his uncle, but that’s all he ever said about him.

I could see why.

The house was a mess, and it was silent besides that guy’s snores. I rolled my eyes and made my way down the dark hallway, opening all the doors to see which one was Kellin’s room. The last door I got to was locked. And something told me that he was in there, in trouble.

I kept slamming my shoulder against the door, yelling his name. He wasn’t answering, so I was beginning to wonder if he was even in there. When I was about to give up, I finally got it open.

"kellin?" I shouted, looking around. I spotted him, on the floor leaning against his bed, his eyes closed. In his hand was a bottle of vodka.

"Kellin!" I yelled, running to him and kneeling next to him. I shook him hard, almost choking on the putrid scent of alcohol coming off of him. "Wake up!" I shook him one last time before hurrying to his bathroom to grab a cup of cold water to see if that would wake him up. When I got in there, I spotted the bottle of pills, the contents scattered.

No no no.

No NO NO NO NO.

I rushed back out to him, feeling the sting of tears. "Wake up, Kellin!" I shouted, hitting his arm and shaking him. I checked to see if he was still breathing. I could barely feel his breath, but it was there. His heart was beating too slow to be healthy.

Before I knew what I was doing, I leaned down and started doing chest compressions, doing mouth to mouth. His lips were as soft as I imagined they would be.

"You can’t die, Kells," I whispered as I called 911. "I haven’t told you how I feel yet. You can’t die on me now, not like this!"

I hung up the phone with the police, knowing help was on the way now. I was breathing quickly, tears running down my face. "No, please, keep breathing!" I cried, leaning down and doing mouth to mouth again. He responded a little, and he actually seemed to be waking up.

"Kellin? Can you hear me? Just hold onto my voice and wake up. Stay with me, Kells, please," I yelled. He opened his eyes, and they were bloodshot.

"Vic?" he asked, his vocie cracking. I nodded and shushed him. "Yeah, just stay with me."

He nodded and closed his eyes. I was panicking until he reached over and intertwined our fingers. "I’m awake," he assured me in a whisper. "Just keep squeezing my hand."

I squeezed his hand tightly. "I’m dizzy," he mumbled, opening his eyes again. I bit my lip. "Help’s coming," is all I answered. "But why?"

A look of such sadness came over his face that I wanted to cry and comfort him, anything to make that look disappear. "I’ll tell you if I live, alright?" he whispered. I let out a cry.

"You will live, Kellin. you have to."

He nodded, but didn’t seem to mean it. It hurt my heart to know that I was so close to loosing him. "Vic?" he whispered.

"yeah?" I whispered back. he smiled weakly. "Thanks for coming to save me."

I smiled back slightly and whispered an "anytime" when he fell unconscious, just as the EMT’s walked in.

I followed the ambulance to the hospital, letting the tears overtake me. They were so bad that I almost pulled over. But I had to be there for Kellin at the hospital when he woke up.

And he WOULD wake up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 404 14
Kellin Quinn attends a college just far away from home to escape the grasp his step father has on him. He befriends his new roommate, Vic Fuentes, a...
20 0 16
Kellin Quinn thinks that his first year of collge is just college. That is until he meets his roomate, Vic Fuentes. Vic has a crush on Kellin doesn'...
640 13 25
kellin is in his last year of high school and his life is falling apart. Vic noticed and becomes his happy place
3.3K 163 13
boyxboy Kellin Quinn is a normal high school boy who just happened to be kinda sorta gay. A new kid shows up to school and suddenly Kellin drops ever...