My Life is a Typical Teen Rom...

Door daringadventure11

Typical fictional boy Typical fictional girl Typical life? Allison Chambers couldn't help the fact that her... Meer

Preface
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 / Epilogue
Extra

Chapter 25

1.5K 43 11
Door daringadventure11

Honestly, I was never really into stuff like this. Which is a bad thing, in Bri's eyes. Maddy gave me a sympathetic look as Bri yelled at me.

"I mean really, Ally, this is the one thing all the girls in Junior year look forward to, you have to be more excited."

I would, but she has enough excitement for the both of us. "I am excited, I guess, I mean the whole night with Jaxon, but I mean it's just a dance-"

"Just a dance?" Her voice was quiet, hurt. "Ally, you're killing my inside aura."  I shook my head alongside Maddy. "I will put your opinions on the side, because we have 7 hours until we have to look perfe- OMG WE ONLY HAVE 6 HOURS. MOVE GIRLS MOVE!"

Due to Jaxon being my date, and living right next to me and with Maddy,  we are getting ready at Bri's house. About 2 months ago we went dress shopping and found the perfect dresses. I am not one for shopping or fashion, but these dresses were perfect. They had to be tailored slightly though so we just got them in last week, and they are fabulous.

Bri got into the shower first, then me, then Maddy. After coming out of the shower, myself, Bri had her hair already dried and plopped me down on the chair and started on my hair, when Maddy came on Bri was just starting on the first few curls.

Since my dress was a sweetheart neckline, Bri had insisted my hair HAD to be down. So, she was curling it all, and making a fishtail braid going around my head like a crown- or so she says.

Maddy got behind Bri and started softly curling her hair. Since Bri's dress had a sheer material with light diamond studs going all the way around her neck and collar she HAD to have her hair up. Apparently there are rules for this, like I would know this. Since Maddy's dress was a one strap,  apparently she had to have her hair to the side, so she was doing a side bun that had pieces of hair coming out of it, curled.

Apparently prom comes with curly hair, this I truly didn't know, and was even more confused as to why than the different ways to have to wear your hair. So 2 and a half hours later we finally completed our hair styles, not including the 40 minutes it took us  all to shower. We had officially under 3 hours and Bri was freaking out.

Bri is a whiz at everything beauty, so she grabbed my hands and started making my nails into a french manicure. Bri  did her own nails into a simple pale pink color, after finishing my nails, and Maddy  colored hers a dark navy blue. Bri then sat me down and while Maddy fishtail braided my hair, Bri worked on my make up.

I told her, no concealer or foundation whatever that stuff was. So she settled with silver light glittery eye shadow with a gold highlight shadow. She then applied the best eyeliner I have seen in my life, and then applied mascara and then gave me an assigned lip gloss I MUST reapply every 2 hours.

I watched as Bri also did Maddy's make-up, then Maddy did Bri's make-up. I was soon ushered to put my dress on. After getting my dress on, with the help of Bri and Maddy so my hair wouldn't mess up and give Bri a heart attack we stood back to admire our work.

Bri  had on a light pink dress that had a see thru material and diamonds along her chest making her skin look as if it was sparkling. The dress was short, cutting off just under her knees and her legs were bare until you reached the diamond encrusted stilettos on her feet.  The dress had a material that made it seem as if it was wrinkled but just had ripples throughout, plus it was a tight dress, hugging every part of her body.

Maddy had on a dark navy blue dress that had a sparkly tulle one shoulder strap and went just above her knees. The dress was more fitted at the top then at the bottom. It fanned out at the bottom but not too much or too little where it wasn't a prom dress.  Maddy called it the right amount of poof. Then at last, her feet were in black heels that had bows with diamonds on the side. 

I was in a simple gold dress, that had a sweetheart neckline and went right at my knee. It was fitted at the top loosening around my hips where it seemed to pick up on the tulle and gave it a poof, more of a poof then Maddy's, but not to much I looked like a ballerina. My feet were covered in simple nude peep toe heels that I was sure to fall in all night, or eventually complain about.

We soon heard Bri's dad calling us down, because our dates were here. Apparently Bri dropped the guy in math class and is now going with Tyler. To say I am very curious is a understatement. When we got down to the bottom the guys were talking aimlessly with her parents. Tucker had on a navy tie, with a nice grey tuxedo, his hair styled into a slick. Tyler was standing with a thin pale pink tie on and a white tuxedo. I'm pretty sure they had a battle about that tuxedo, but knowing Tyler, he gets what he wants.

I looked to Jaxon next and almost let my jaw drop about forty hundred feet. Jaxon looked mighty fine in that black suit, hugging his but nicely, and accenting his height os he didn't look too tall. He wore a thick gold tie that matched my gold dress, and his hair was spiked in a fancy way.

His striking blue eyes met mine and his guard dropped for a mere second as he took me in. My face started to heat up and right when Jaxon got to me, about to say something, but Tyler had to ruin it.

"Looking mighty fine Bri." I nodded and let out a laugh, my hand intertwining with Jaxon's as he took another step in front of me, now only centimeter away from me.

"Thank you Tyler, looking pretty slick yourself." He let out a giant grin and Bri slapped my shoulder. I quickly turned my attention back to my handsome date and gave him a smile. "Look at you, all handsome and stuff."

He chuckled and cupped my face gently as he kissed me so softly yet he had such passion behind the soft kiss. "You are so fucking gorgeous tonight, kitten." I pulled back to see him biting his lip, his eyes traveling  my body. I blushed and wrapped my arms around his neck, his around my waist.

"OKAY!" Bri yelled snapping her fingers at us. "We need to take photos, and Jaxon I do not want you ruin the masterpiece I made." She then walked off to the small garden her parents have with Maddy, Tucker and Tyler. Jaxon looked back at me and kissed me with more force.

"She did not make you beautiful, kitten, you were born with blinding beauty. I swear. You knock me out everytime I lay my eyes on you, tonight especially."

This was Jaxon's first prom, and after 20 minutes of taking photos, he had already thought the worst of it. When we got to the hall, everyone was taking more pictures and talking and socializes, the one thing Jaxon hates. But, we did have a fun time together. We danced quite a bit, and he even stayed by my side the whole night claiming he was addicted to me and couldn't get enough. Even weirder we got king and queen- something I was not very happy about, but Jaxon was all smiles as he stuck his hand out to me and we had the king and queen dance.

The cheeky little kidnapper.

When the night was over he carried my half asleep body  up to my room and he climbed back into his room with my dads watching. They then came in 10 minutes later and told him to just be careful with me. Even half asleep I was embarrassed. Jaxon then, out of his handsome tuxedo, but still dashingly hot in boxers only, climbed into my room and into bed next to me. After he wrapped his arms around me, wished me good night, I was out.

~

The next morning, I woke up to the steady breathing from Jaxon. I sat up halfway and looked down at his peaceful looking face. Everyone has the rumor going the prom is when the guy takes it from you. Jaxon was no such thing. He was kind all last night, patient as we danced for hours and hours until I started to whine. I think he was happy to stop dancing but was a little aggravated I had started to whine. The girls did put me in heels. I can handle them just not for hours. 

Jaxon is everything and more, and I want to tell him that, but how do I tell him that, without scaring him. It took him a while to even be my boyfriend after years  of liking me. Now, to tell him I love him? How will he react?

Forgetting that for the moment I checked the time and decided it was an okay time to wake up, Mr. Sleepy. I gently placed my lips on his and applied soft pressure. After a few moments I gave up and pulled away. I then started to play with his hair and sighed. How come kissing the guy in the books seems to wake them up but in real life, it doesn't happen. Oh right, because it's fiction.

I grumbled and sat on his waist  gently trailing my fingers over his chest and abs. I bit my lip as I took in his chiseled form. I then started to shake his shoulders and he woke up with a start and held my waist tightly. After the initial shock of waking up he grinned up at me lazily and tugged me down beside him. He cupped my face and gave me a quick peck before pulling away.

"How are you this morning, kitten?"

"My feet hurt." I whined and cuddled into him. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, softly rubbing my arm.

"Stop wearing heels?"

"Oh hush." I mumbled looking up at him. He looked down at me and gave me a goofy grin. I let out a laugh and he chuckled sitting up, and hovering over me. His lips met mine and I wrapped my fingers around his neck, my fingers tethering in his long, short hair. He held himself up from collapsing on me with one arm, while the other traveled up and along my stomach, his fingers clenching against my skin.

He pulled back after we both couldn't breath. Our breathing is ragged as his dark blue eyes turned from lust to light compassion. "Kit- Allison..." I looked at him in confusion and cupped his face as he closed his eyes and furrowed his brows. 

"Jaxon, what's wrong."

He looked at me then, his eyes bright blue. "Nothing's wrong. At least I hope not."

"Jaxon...."

"Kitten, I friggen love you."

I held my breath at his words and smiled softly. Normally I hate the whole cliche of love if it is too soon. But, he's liked me for about 4 or more years. And we've been dating since the second or third week in January. I never want to be one that loves to easily, or too soon. Honestly, this is neither of those. So I grabbed his face, both cheeks in my palms and brought his lips to mine.

I stopped him just before our lips met, but they brushed together gently. "Jaxon, I love you too." Then I kissed him.

To say the next few weeks flew by we're fast would be the truth. In those two weeks, Jaxon, Bri, Tucker and I managed to get together a surprise party for Maddy. And also in those two weeks, me and Jaxon have gotten a little to close. There were several times when I found myself in just a bra and underwear, and him almost getting his boxers off when we were almost caught. 7 times, to be exact and one where he had pleasured me with his fingers instead of the whole ordeal.

But now it was Maddy's birthday party and everything was going as planned. She came in and was truly surprised we had done this. She even cried when Bri and I hugged her. She had a great time gathering with everyone and eating cake and opening gifts.

Later that night it was just the three of us, Maddy, Bri and I, as we watched movies in her room. My dads were going on a honeymoon, it was there 5 year anniversary this upcoming week, so they were heading off to Costa Rica, for some zip lining and hiking and tourism. I was to stay with the Anders' all week until they got back but still had full access of my house.

When I was changing into pajamas I felt hands wrap around my bare front, cupping my breasts. I took in a breath, my face heating up as I turned to face him.  All I had on was underwear and some sorts.  He attached his lips to mine, both of us tangled and stumbling to my bed. We were on my bed when he opened up the fateful drawer beside my bed.

Screw Maddy and putting that box there. He quickly grabbed one and slid it on his hard self. He leaned down and whispered huskily in my ear. "Kitten, I can't wait to be your first."

And then the moment was gone. I grabbed my sheet and sat up covering myself. "Kitten, you don't have to hide." He tried to grab it and held onto it, tears forming in my eyes. When he saw this he pulled me closer to him. "Kitten, what's wrong. I won't hurt you, the first time-"

"Was not with you. I- I did it with Austin." I mumbled softly watching as his face went from confusion to pain to rage.

"WHAT!"

"I'm sorry- wait I don't need to be sorry. Jaxon it's not like you lost yours to me, so why does it matter if-"

"It just does Kitten! God- I  -UGh!" He kicked my bedside table and pulled on all his clothes tossing the condom aside and storming out of the house.

Tears trickled down my face as I quickly got dressed and climbed back to the Anders house and went to Maddy's room. After replaying everything for her she hugged me. "I think he just wanted to have that title for you, Ally. From what you tell me he's really sentimental, he may have wanted to be your special someone, not someone like Austin."

"But, it doesn't give him the right to storm away like that." I mumbled lying beside her.

"It doesn't. But to him, it is his right. He thought he had that, to hold that for you. And to say he can't have it made him mad. He wants to be everything for you Ally, denying him that made him a little mad."

After a few moments of silence Maddy nudged my leg. "I think you guys are really stinking cute by the way. You care a lot for each other, it's heart warming. You can be my sis one day-"

"Don't get that far Maddy."

"Come on, a girl can dream!"

I didn't even here Jaxon come back as I fell asleep, succumbing to the silence of the dark.

I didn't see Jaxon until the next night. He climbed into my room and held me in his arms. He smelled like sweat, blood, murky underground and rust. "Kitten..." He started off.

I looked up to him and his eyes were glossy. "I'm sorry I got so upset the other night.  I had no right to get upset about that. But for some reason I wanted to be the guy holding your virtue and holding your essence into adulthood. I wanted that to be me."

"I understand somewhat Jaxon. But I'll have u know I don't get upset about the past relations you've had."

"Liar."

"Fine, maybe I used to but not anymore. Jaxon I love you and getting a moment like I once had with Austin with you will be so much better that I can't even give it a number because it will blow my mind. I love you and I don't want our past decisions ruining what we can have together. "

I heard him sniffle so I reset my head on his and he chuckled. "I friggen love you kitten."

"And I you."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

214K 9.7K 40
Seventeen year-old Jade Levinson lives in her own shattered and lonely world where she tends to forget herself. She, above all the people, knows what...
8.1K 1.1K 35
***FEATURED NA ROMANCE*** What happens if your fiction comes true? Eva considers herself realistic person rather than romantic. Her best friend insi...
44.6K 2.2K 68
What are the odds of two strangers from two completely different worlds meeting and falling in love? Will they make it work or cut ties forever?
Mine Door Kami

Romantiek

244 2 8
Avery is a shy girl. Her best friend Jess is popular. Together they make the perfect duo. Until Matthew arrives, and shakes up their friendship when...