Crazy In Love For My Stepbrot...

By Gemi2Mini

A Jock & A Geek. But soon to be Stepbrothers. Gab is a typical geek in school. Always quiet in class but rare... More

Chapter 2 - Hanging out with my Stepbrother all Weekend (part 1)
Chapter 3 - Hanging out with my Stepbrother all Weekend (part 2)
Chapter 4 - Spacing Out
Chapter 5 - The Bet
Chapter 6 - Fairy tales?
Chapter 7 - Being Touchy
Chapter 8 - Exams
Chapter 9 - Christmas Party
Chapter 10 - Break UP!?
Chapter 11 - W-why?
♥ Not a Chapter ♥
Chapter 12 - I'm Fine! Okay?
Chapter 13 - O-okay?
Chapter 14 - Does He Even Like You?
Chapter 15 - You Knew It!?
Chapter 16 - Do You Think He'll Forgive Me?
Chapter 17 - What An Eventful Day...
Chapter 18 - Soo...
Chapter 19 - Another Hang Out... With Him
Chapter 20 - Stepbrother?
Chapter 21 - I Hope He'll Like It...
Chapter 22 - Time To Buy Some Gifts
Chapter 23 - Scared?
Not A Chapter
Chapter 24 - Really?
Chapter 25 - You. Saw. NOTHING...
Chapter 26 - Don't You Even Dare...
Chapter 27 - Yah!
Chapter 28 - You Know...
Chapter 29 - How About Now?
Chapter 30 - Best Christmas Ever (Part 1)
Chapter 31 - Best Christmas Ever (Part 2)
Chapter 32 - Best Christmas Ever (Part 3)

Chapter 1 - Moving In With My New Stepbrother

6.2K 138 12
By Gemi2Mini

~Edited~

☆Gabriel's POV☆

          Pamela just walked through the door before the bell rang. Good timing Pamy. "Hi Gab!" she said while walking towards me "Hi Pamy-chan!" I replied to her. "So Gab, whose your new stepmother?" Pamela asked while taking a seat next to me, "I think her name is Aira, I think." I shrugged.

          Well, I really don't care who's gonna be my stepmother and my stepbrother anyways.

          "Hey Gab, look now but here comes Leandro." she whispered in my ear. I turned around slowly and saw that Leandro was walking towards his seat. I like Leandro, but I feel like I'm falling in love with him. I am bisexual guys, deal with it. When I'm around Leandro's always quite for some reasons but he's the bully, not that he punched me or anything but he does like teasing people.

          Once he reached his seat he got swarmed by his friends aka the other bullies. I overheard his conversation with the three other bullies; Piolo, Mclem, and Johann. "Hey Leandro, today's the day when someone's going to move into your house? Right? " Piolo said to Leandro. Wait, what? Someone? Moving? To his house? Wait, slow down Gab. It may be just a coincidence, I said to myself. I need to calm down um being so dramatic here. "Yeah my stepfather's moving into my house today. His name is Angelo Garcia, I think?" Leandro replied while shrugging.

          Okay I'm going crazy right now because I'm moving in to Leandro's house and I'm going to be his new stepbrother. Great just great. Why father? Why her and her son? Man, I'm getting dizzy all of the sudden. My life's already a mess and it's only getting worse, I gulped.

          "Gaaaaaab you listening to me? " Pamela said. "What? Sorry I wasn't listening to you." I said apologetically and looked at her face to see if she's angry or something, but thankfully she's calm, as usual. "Nevermind, so I guess you're gonna be busy later when you get home? Cause your packing? Right?" she said, "I already packed a bit; clothes, personal stuff, gadgets, stuff like that." I replied to her "Oh okay, well I'm gonna get my things and stuff so bye. Oh and by the way don't do stupid things with your new stepbrother, alright?" she said smiling mischievously at me. "Shut up pamy, you're just jealous." I replied while sticking out my tongue at her. "Hmmp." was all she replied.

☆Time skipped at home☆

          When I got home I saw dad in our garage putting loads of boxes in the trunk of our car. Guessing that, that was the boxes that I packed last night. When my dad noticed me in the sidewalk he signaled me to come closer to him.

          "Gab, you're here. First of all, welcome home and second, change your clothes we're going to your new stepmothers house along with your stepbrother." Dad said while carrying some boxes. "Okay." I muttered as a reply to him.

          First, I'm tired as hell second, I don't want to move in with Leandro. I went inside my house and changed my clothes. I'm gonna miss this house, I sadly thought. After changing my clothes, I quickly went outside the house. "Hi Gab, looking good in those clothes." Dad said "Now get in the car we're leaving already." he added. I got inside the car and plugged my headphones into my phone and started playing some music, voluming up to full. After a few minutes, my eyes started to fell heavy and after some time, I drifted off to sleep.

☆Time skipped at my new home☆

          I woke up by my Dad calling my name "Gab, hey Gab we're already here." Dad shook me awake. I sit up a bit and looked through the car window. And what I saw was a huge house almost like a mansion.

          I got outside of the car and stood outside the front door while my dad rang the doorbell. I have my fingers crossed behind my back, hoping that Leandro won't be the one to answer the door. And just when I was about to lose hope, the door opened. Revealing my stepmother. Aira.

          "Hi honey I missed you so much!" Aira said her head facing my dad. "Oh and you're Gabriel? Right?" She said when she noticed that I was there. I just nodded slowly, trying to think of anything to say. Aira seems kind and she's gorgeous. I think that that's the reason why dad chose her.

          "Well then, come in. " she said nicely while gesturing us inside her home. I slowly entered the room, it has very nice furniture. And judging from the outside, the inside is much bigger than what I expected it to be. "Make yourselves at home. " Aira said. We were just looking and my dad was the first one to break the silence,

          "Where's Leandro? " he said "I want Gab to meet his new stepbrother. " dad added with his arms around me in a proud manner. I knew it! I knew it! Leandro is my new stepbrother! "Leandro was just outside playing basketball with his friends awhile ago, but he'll come back since it's already getting to late." Aira replied. After that, I heard the door opening and then closing.

          "Speaking of Leandro." Aira said while smiling "Welcome home sweetie. He's your stepfather, Angelo." Aira said while gesturing kindly to my dad. "Hi Leandro, I'm your new father. I do hope that we will get along nicely." My dad said with a friendly smile on his face. "Leandro," Aira said while turning Leandro's attention to me. "here's your new stepbrother, Gab-" but before Aira could even finish her sentence, Leandro was already talking "Gabriel? What are you doing here? " Leandro asked with pure confusion written on his face. "Well Leandro, since you just came back, Gabriel is your new stepbrother." Aira explained, but that's not all, she then cheerfully added "and you're going to share a room together for the time being."

          Pure shock is what I'm feeling right now. "What?!" Me and Leandro both exclaimed. "But mom, why? " Leandro asked her mom. "Don't worry, Gabriel won't be a bother to you plus he's only staying a few days in your room. Right, Gab?" Aira said looking at me. "Yes Aira, I will not be bothering Leandro at all costs." I promised with matching roll of my eyes. I didn't mean to be rude I was just annoyed, don't even know why. "See sweetie? He won't be a bother to you. " Aira said reassuringly "Hmmp." Leandro muttered to her mom. Sure and that's going to be my reaction if Leandro was moving into my house.

          "Leandro? Can you please help Gabriel carry his stuff to your room?" Aira asked politely to her son. Leandro sighed and then said "Fine." He helped me carry my stuff to his room. I was expecting his room to be a total mess, but I was wrong.

          When I got inside his room, it was perfectly clean. Hmmm maybe Aira does like to be on top of things, I thought. And then there's 2 beds on either walls, there's also a desk and a bookshelf on Leandro's bed which was unmade. I never thought that Leandro liked reading. I just kept scanning his room and it was pretty nice. There's some poster of basketball players that I do not know the name of posted on the walls, two closets, one big window in the center of the room which was good for the light to come in and then a big fluffy red carpet on the floor. I'll text Pam after this, I thought.

          Leandro was the first to break the awkward silence. "Uhhh, I'm surprised that you're my stepbrother. You can take the other side." He muttered while looking away from me. "Yea same here." I muttered while looking away from him.

          Because for me, I liked Leandro and whose gonna be in the same condition as I am right now. I put my things into my bed and there's desk for mine too. Alright I'll set up my Computer there. I put my Monitored screen together in a one CPU. Commonly played League of Legends all the time. While setting up my Computer and the monitors altogether. I was interrupted by Leandro. "What are you doing?" He said to me full concerned. "I'm setting up a Computer for me, you're welcome to use it By the way." I said while not looking at him. After I finished setting up my PC I quickly turned it on. "YES" I said it and fist pumping through the air. Leandro looked at me weirdly. I sat into my comfy chair. I started playing LoL and I noticed Leandro watching behind me. I ignored it and keep playing LoL. Few minutes later, Leandro got bored and got to his Bed. Finally being watched by Leandro was giving me the chills.

          After a few minutes later, Again. Aira called us downstairs to eat dinner. Me and Leandro got down at the same time. Aira greeted us at the dinner table. "Hey boys, Dinners ready." She said. We both nodded and we took a seat next to each other. Dad broke the silence. "So Gab, why didn't you tell me that Leandro was your classmate?" I almost chocked at my food. "Uhh, I don't want to talk about it." I shuttered and looked down. Half of it was true though, I really don't want to talk about it cause Leandro was being a Asshole in our class. "Ok, so Leandro, how much you know about Gab in your Class?" Aira ask Leandro curiosity. "Uhh, he's always quiet in class but never pays attention in class." Leandro shrugged. The reason I'm not paying attention is I kept thinking about Leandro and shits and stuffs. "I'm not hungry anymore, I'm going upstairs."

          I got up from my seat and go to our room and start playing LoL. I yelled a bit while playing the game. I want to forget what happened a while ago. While I'm playing LoL, I heard the door opened, guessing that was Leandro. Leandro opened the door and closed it quietly. He just looked at the screen and just headed to his bed. Leandro keep staring at me half through of my game. Maybe he's curious what I've been doing in my previous home. Or he staring at me for no reason..

_______________________________________________________________________
Hey Guys,
So this is my new story, :/ sorry for not updating my previous story 'Happy Birthday Joe' I was planning to make a story sooner but i got a idea to watch all the Intramurals. So pls Enjoy this story leave a Vote, and Comment. Why not follow me on Wattpad for more Updates :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 40.3K 24
*GOING THROUGH MAJOR EDITING CHANGES* •Highest Ranking: #8 in 'bxblove'• ~ Lucas is new to the town of Lakeville were everyone seems to know each oth...
243K 15.3K 48
BOYS' LOVE Tucker Hill is simultaneously caught in the middle of two very complex relationships- one with his new step-brother, and one with his chil...
8.8K 650 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...
166K 6.6K 44
Highest Rankings: #1 Interracial #2 LGBT/LGBTQ, Gay, and highschool #3 Wattpride #5 Boyxboy #17 ManxMan Mason Moore and Mark Tyler have been friends...