A Coffee at Dawn

By Amy_0704

He loved her and he knew nothing other than that. It was more than a year, he had known anything off her. All... More

PROLOGUE!
Chapter 1: Screwed up!
Chapter 2: This is where it started!
Chapter 3: F.R.I.E.N.D.S and her!
Chapter 4: Finally!
Chapter 5: Smile smile and more smiles!
Chapter 6: The lake!
Chapter 7: Did i actually matter!
Chapter 8: The-Day!
Chapter 9: The Arena-1
Chapter 10: The Arena-2
Chapter 11: College-1
Chapter 12: Wishes
Chapter 13 : Dance for Life!
Chapter 14 : End - 1!
Chapter 15: Life and its Detours!
Chapter 16 : Mess-ponsibility!
Chapter 17 : Dimension to Life!
Chapter 18 : Second Chance!?
Chapter 19 : Pieces
Chapter 20 : New Leaf!
Chapter 21 : Brother!
Chapter 22 : Doors open!
Chapter 23 : Shadez!
Chapter 24 : New Venture!
Chapter 25 : Lost!
Chapter 26 : Missing pieces!
Chapter 27 : Gone with the wind!
Chapter 28 : Unveiling the truth!
Chapter 29 : The Moment!
Chapter 30 : Turn Arounds!
Chapter 32 : To the Moon and Back!
Chapter 33 : In the name of LOVE!
Chapter 34 : Tables turned!
Chapter 35 : The final game!
Epilogue

Chapter 31 : Joy Of Love!

240 11 0
By Amy_0704

There stood my girl, my eternal strength. The contest did not really mean anything now. I had won what I wanted. She was just a few steps away. I could see her walk about the stage, I could make out she was talking but the joy of seeing her had turned my ears deaf. I sat on the chair and only stared at her. She looked stunning. The command she had over the stage reminded me of our college days. More than being happy seeing her, I was happy that she had grown to be an independent girl.

The entire hall went out of focus to only let my eyes capture her. Since the time I left to Mumbai and I came back to Bangalore, my eyes were starving to see her. Now, when she was right in front of me, my eyes refused to shift their base. I looked close and recognised that she had worn the same black dress I had gifted her during her birthday and I must say, the dress looked pretty because she wore it. She had let her hair lose and it went down for few inches down her shoulders. Those pretty eyes of her's that I used to die for, were constantly moving across. But the smile on her face was not the same she had a few years ago when we were together. This smile was the one which came after an act of 'let-go'. I was smitten by the way she was conducting her self. I sat there and waited to see what happens and thinking of when I could get to meet her. As every moment passed, I kept heaving for breath and my heart kept pounding.

"Let us welcome our contestants on stage and get to know each one of them," she said and moved aside to the podium. I was scared to walk up to the stage, she would get to know about my presence. Without my knowledge, my fingers started fidgeting with one another. I took deep breath to calm myself as she called out four of them and they finished their introductory speech. I was not really bothered about the introduction. All I had to do was to gear up the courage to walk onto the stage.

She called out a few more before it was my turn. My eyes were fixed onto hers.

"And the next one, " she said and paused. I could sense the intent of the pause. I could see her gulp the lump down the throat. "from Bangalore," she said and again paused. Her face was lit and I could see glitters in her eyes. She raised her head and looked straight at me as I had already stood up. "Mayank Sharma" she called out my name and giggled slightly trying to stop the tears formed. She bent her head as I walked up to the stage. Before walking onto the stage, there was a table on the way and I picked a rose and went on to the stage.

I walked up straight to her and handed her the rose and I could see her face grow pink. She fixed her eyes into mine and I could see her lips tremble and her eyes fill up. She had the best smile on. I took the mike from her hand and moved to the centre of the stage. I could hear a few claps and hoots across the hall.

"Thank you for calling me up the stage with the right pause, pretty lady," I said looking at her and she curtly nodded her head and stood by. I suppressed all my joy within and looked at the people sitting in front of me. I gave a decent introduction which spoke of my inclination towards dance and event organising. People seemed keen to know and I had done my job. Before leaving the stage,
"Looking forward for more such pauses, Miss," I smiled with a wink and left the stage which was followed by an applause. The proceedings went on usual and Amyra the professional, carried out the rest of the stuffs like nothing ever happened. All I did the entire time was sit and gape at her. In between she did share a few stares at me which still sent shivers with in like the good old college days. After a while, I could see people disperse to the lounge for dinner. A beautiful setup was made. Caterers from a five star hotel had done the arrangements for the food in an impeccable manner. I was not hungry, I had better things to do before I could hog. I rushed to the back stage in search of her. I looked around but could not really find her. I waited outside the green room thinking she would come out.

"You won't find her here," said a voice from behind. I turned back to see a lady in her mid forties. I baffled for words and stood in front of her without knowing what to talk.

"Don't be surprised Mayank, you can not meet Aarti here," my eyes popped knowing that she knew my name and she addressed Aarti by her actual name.

"Why? Where could I find her? I want to meet her. It has been.." I spoke in one breath and she cut me between.

"Ages you have not met her. I know. Now is not the time for you to think about how I know stuffs. This is her work place and here she is not allowed to meet people like that. Moreover you are a contestant and the organisers might find it wrong to see you with her," I nodded my head and closed my eyes. I wanted to meet her, take her in my arms and never let her go. I wanted to kiss her and cry out. I wanted to shout out how much of a raucous my life was without her. I dropped my head. The lady came walking towards me.

"Here you go. This is where you will find her. I asked her to be there as I knew you would come running for her," she had a smile on her face as she held a parchment in her hand which had an address written.

I could almost feel the fumes come out of ears. My face was turning red and I stood there beaming looking at the paper she handed over.

"What are you thinking? Run, mad boy," she said and I gave her a hug and ran without a stop to the parking to pick my vehicle.

All the poise and composure I had faked on stage an hour back had gone for a toss. I ran as if I were chased by a dog. It did not matter what people around thought of me, I stopped only when I found my vehicle. Panting pretty hard, I realised that I was not familiar with the roads of Delhi and I would definitely not find her if I went on all by myself. I decided to hire an rickshaw and walked slightly away from the school.

"Bhaiyya," I handed the address to the driver and asked him to drop me there. He nodded his head and I sat in. It was almost nine in the night and I had started to worry about her safety.

After about twenty minutes the driver stopped by a huge building and I got down. I paid the driver and did not bother to collect the change. I rushed towards the gate. Not really being sure, I stood in front of the gate waiting for someone to open or rather something to happen. I waited for five minutes which seemed like almost an hour marching left and right.

I have been a wanderer in a desert for a while now, in search of an oasis to quench my thirst. Today I am able to see it, see it far from my reach. I don't know whether I am supposed to be happy that I see it or I am supposed to mourn that it is too far.

I leaned against the wall beside the gate closing my eyes. In the darkness all I could see was the smiling face of Aarti, I could paint a portrait of what I would be doing if I were with her now. I could sense my eyes go heavy.

"Where do I find you? How do I get to you? " a tear drop graced the skin and fell. There was silence in the surrounding. I held my breath. I did not want to break down.

" what are you waiting for? " I heard a feeble voice from a short distance. Listening the voice I refrained myself from the wall and stood straight facing the direction of the voice. There she stood. My eyes met hers. She was already into tears. My heart started to pound more than usual. I could not control my emotions.

"Christmas? " I replied to her question opening my arms. In the most filmy style, she ran and buried herself in my arms and started to weep. I held her by her waist and head tight. My tears rolled down equally onto her hair. She started heaving for breath and I tapped her back to ease her.

"yes, I'm here, with you. Stop crying, " I tried to speak in a normal tone.

" you need to stop crying first, " she said pinching my tummy. I held her face in both my hands and kissed her on her forehead. Tears rolled down as I held her. She had closed her eyes and tears down her face too.

"I'm sorry," I said.
"I need to be asking that. Not you, " she said moving back but still holding onto my hand.
" let us get in first. It's already ten, " she said moving towards the gate.

" was I supposed to come in? " I asked.

" well, yes. But I knew you would not barge in. So I came all the way outside to see whether you were here, " she opened the gates. She held my hand and rested on my shoulder, the entire pathway we walked to reach the door.

"this is Mrs Monal's house. The lady who gave the address to you," she opened the door. I moved in nodding. I had no words to tell. My head was twirling with joy. I did not want us to talk, all I wanted was to stay with her. Even silence wouldn't matter. She locked the door as we moved in.

I stopped by the wooden steps that led to the rooms of the house, as she moved to the kitchen to get a glass of water maybe. She came out and my focus was stuck at her eyes. They had so much to tell, they needed rest. As she came close, I took the glass of her hands and hugged her tight. She returned with the same passion.

The silence between us then spoke so much that even words could not have emoted well. She had missed me, she was broke when she moved to Delhi. She had no hopes that I would come. Her one hug told a lot about what she was going through. I slowly retreated my face to have a closer look at her. She opened her eyes gently and I gave her a smile. She landed her lips on mine and closed her eyes, tears rolled down as her nose turned red. I pulled her nearer and kissed her back. I missed her, I missed my girl. She held me really tight and I could feel her nails prick slightly on my back. I moved forward holding her tight and not letting go of her. I made her lean on to the wall opposite and I kissed her letting out all the love I had. Slowly my hands moved towards the lace of her dress, I unzipped her dress, and my hand followed in, encircled her by her waist as the dress fell around her ankles. She unbuttoned my shirt and I took her in my arms to the sofa beside.

She was beneath and her longing eyes were fixed onto mine.  I kissed her gently on her lips and moved down to find her long neck.  As I kissed, her hands tucked my hair. I moved down landing kisses all along and she bit her lips in joy.  As I continued, she pulled me up holding my chin and bit my lips.  She unbuttoned my Jean and pushed it out with her legs.  And locked her legs and welcomed me in.  With every push she moaned with pleasure.  She opened her eyes and had tears filled in. 

"I missed you Mithu, " she said.  I kissed her on her temple and moved aside, lying next to her. After a while, she slept on my chest with a smile on her face. I brushed her hair gently. She was happy and she slept with no worries. I had my love back in my life. I looked above and thanked the almighty for not pushing me to let go of her at any point. I was the luckiest to have had her. I closed my eyes in relief.

______________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 671 19
our story is about a girl named nila who falls in love with a boy who loves her from his teenage but she is unaware of it in school days and then she...
6.7K 534 38
By the second date they were moving in together, a disaster they didn't expect awaited them She was a rich naïve sheltered girl, joining college was...
10.5K 631 14
"So you actually loved him?" Dhriti turned to look at her classmate who had tears in her eyes. "yes" she replied looking at him, who looked so happ...
41.8K 3.1K 32
"𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏" ...